Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: A Sith's Hunt (Ruphhausin x Naomi David)

God almighty, her luscious breasts felt fantastic right now, being squeezed the way they were. He had larger hands than she did, meaning her could reach areas of her breasts with one squeeze that would normally make her reposition her hands to squeeze. Oh, she would not admit how good she felt right now, she would not let him win. Oh god, she felt crazy good, she didn't feel any pain any more. She was getting hot, she felt pressure building up inside her! What was this, what was she feeling? A little more prodding from him and she would either cum on the spot or ask him to let her cum.

He was thrusting into her very hard and deep, yanking her roughly and pushing her more to that delicious moment when she would have to beg. He was using the Force well to edge her off, not letting her cum just yet as he wanted to hear her voice and the words he knew she wanted to say. He had often thought about this moment, knowing the more he pushed her, the greater the moment when she would beg. He had her cold, knowing full well how to get her to plead as he used the Force to manipulate her clit and nipples, using the charges to them to make them tingle and become more sensitive than every before.

"So close.. Master's Vasilisa is so fucking close... but she knows what she has to do..."

She finally cried out in pleasure, she just couldn't hold it in any more. She couldn't hold back how fucking fantastic she felt! She loved being split wide open by him, by being fucked with his massive cock. Oddly enough, cum as she wanted to, it was like she was at that edge but couldn't jump off... She cried out,"Please let me cum!" God, she needed to cum, the pressure inside of her was so close to being unbearable!

He waited a few precious moments, making it that much more intense. Then he allowed the Force to flow the other way with her desire, his mouth at her ear as he gave the commands to her.

"Cum hard and beg for more like a good girl, Vasilisa. Tell Master how much you love it and want him to keep doing it to you.. and more. He has so many things he wants to do to you with his huge Wookie cock. You need, want, and deserve his Wookie cock going in every orifice you have..."

When he told her she could cum, she came, and came hard. Her sweet juices flowing over his massive cock, a cock that nobody else could match. She moaned, her voice was hungry, needy, even,"I love it, I need you to keep doing this to me! Please do more, please don't stop! I need you to fuck me in every one of my holes!"

He pulled out of her pussy, some of the metal moving up her thigh and forming a vibe just smaller enough than his cock to keep her stimulated but on edge. As it pushed into her, he gripped her hair and pushed inside of her mouth and throat, his tone deliberately intense and dominant as he told her what to do. He was direct, knowing he didn't in any way need to control her from doing anything contradictory to his command to her at that moment.

"Suck like a good girl, as Master's cock is going to throat fuck you as he pleases..."

She felt the braces on her legs move closer to her thigh, she was confused, then quickly understood. Keep her nice and on edge. She was quickly sucking his massive length like a good girl. She was sucking and licking his length like the whore he wanted her to be in this very moment.

The table moved a bit, and the bracers were reformed by parts from the table, the vibe keeping her on edge. The table was soon in an X shape for the most part, her neck supported as he started to fuck her face and throat. He groaned a bit, pleased as she was sucking and licking him like a Twi'lek pro. He didn't share that thought, rather he admired how skilled she was in her own right. He thrust deep down her throat, holding her by her hair as he started to grind into her face and made his balls rub against her cheeks and chin.

"Master's spooge will fill every nook and crany of your holes..."

Not that she had ever given a blow job previous to this, but she knew how to do it from the masters of pleasure themselves, Twi'leks and Zeltrons. She had always heard that Zeltrons and Twi'leks were fantastic lovers, considerate to their partners needs and wants as well as their own. Had this not happened, she had considered taking either a Zeltron or a Twi'lek lover. Her face was buried in his crotch, hopefully giving him the best blow job he had ever gotten in his life.

He then gave her more pleasure, moving his free hand over her flesh. Wherever he touched her, he used the Force to send waves of sensual stimulation all through her. Thanks to how the table was supporting her and wear, he was able to move his hand over her ample breasts, shoulders, arms, back and sides. He then moved his hand in the direction of the rest of her, doing the same to her ass, legs, and then her pussy. He was being considerate as well as intensely dominant, showing her he was very skilled indeed at making her feel as much pleasure as possible. He then started to move again, very soon giving her the second load down her lovely throat.

Calloused as his hands were, like her own, wherever he moved them, her body felt intense physical pleasure. Before today, she would have never considered the Force for being a sex aid. She eagerly swallowed his second load down, swallowing and sucking all at once like the greedy whore she was acting like right now. She would eventually come to her senses, but now was not that time.

He slowly pulled out of her mouth and throat, moving again. He spoke treacle words, his tone still filled with seductive intensity and dominance. He moved his hand over her body again, moving behind her but leaving the vibe inside of her lovely cunt to continue its work. As he did, he moved his fingers over her pussy, getting some of her juices on it. As he started grinding his cock against it as well, he moved his fingers against her perineum and crack, moving to use the pussy nectar coated fingers to massage and lube her anus.

"There are Force User ways of pleasure that Master will show you..."

She sighed in contentment and pleasure as he slowly pulled his lovely Wookiee cock out of her mouth and throat. So it was true. Men did give their cocks names. She always thought it was just bullshit nonsense. She softly spoke, clearly enjoying how things were going now, her voice was filled with lust,"Will you be enjoying my last hole now?..." Considering how he was working her little puckered hole, she was pretty sure he was going to fuck her in the ass next.

He smiled, his hands gripping her tits after placing the head of his cock at her anus. He then pushed, making her take a third of his cock into her superbly tight ass.

"Damnit... you are so fucking tight..."

He groaned, having paused a third of the way in to let her get used to his shaft. He waited a few minutes, seeing that busting her ass was going to be the best part of the first time.

"You saved your ass for Master.. that is so wonderful..."

He said that, starting to push the second third of his cock into her the next moment.

She was definitely going to have a sore body all over with all the fucking that was going on right now when everything was said and done. Walking, talking, just moving in general would be a little difficult for a bit. Her eyes grew wide when he pushed his cock into her tight ass hole, her ass felt tighter than her pussy, it was a sheer miracle that he was even able to fit so much of his massive meat inside of her pussy at once. She groaned, replying,"Glad to see your enjoying yourself!" She knew they both wouldn't be anywhere near satisfied unless all of her holes had been used.

He arched her back, pushing the last third of his cock to bottom out inside of her tight ass.

"Don't lie, my lovely. You love Master's cock deep in your ass just as much as he does. You and I both want the satisfaction of your every orifice well used before we are finished in this session, and the reward for after will be very good for you as well."

He started to thrust, moving just as she could handle it for the moment. The vibe was working her pussy, stimulating her just enough but not too much. He wanted her to work for and earn her orgasm, but he also wanted her to earn his seed deep in her bowels as well.

She gasped, feeling the last part of his cock sink fully into her little ass. She didn't expect the whole length to fit inside her, given how long and thick he was. Now that he was thrusting properly, her body began to relax and melt from the pleasure she was slowly feeling again. The pressure build up was slow, it would take a little longer this time for her to build up to climax.

As the build up began, he shared a vision with her. It was of her, walking down an aisle to stand with him. As he started to sodomize her well, he wanted her to get that he meant "keeping" her on every level. He would grind into her when he was bottomed out in her ass, letting his balls rub against her perineum, labia, and clit. He wanted her thoroughly stimulated, and didn't intend to yet share he was going to condition her (with the Force partly) to be very easy to stimulate and get turned on. That would be part of her vow to stay with him, when she was ready to make such a vow.

She saw this vision he shared with her. Dear god, they were in wedding garb! Was this their future together, or was this a false vision he planted in her head to toy with her? He really was serious about possessing her in every way. The pressure was really building up now, both from her ass getting fucked and from the sweet little device in her pussy. He would be able to sense how desperate she was to cum, how turned on she was now.

"Tell Master how much you want to cum, darling. Express to him how much you want to have release and what you are willing to do to get it."

His voice was treacle again, sweet and coaxing, wanting her to tell him just what she really thought about the desire he shared with her and for her. He was grudge fucking her ass now, her body giving into what he was doing to her. He knew she needed it, knew that her long avoided desires were now open to him and him alone, just like her body was his alone.

She cried out,"I want to cum, I desperately need to cum! I'll do anything for the sweet release of cumming!" God damn, did she really just say that? Did she really just say that she'd do anything for release? This was the first time they had together, and look how far he had progressed with her. A little bit more and she'd do anything for him sexually.

He withheld permission for just a few minutes more, edging her with the Force. He smiled wickedly, waiting for her to beg again. He wanted to see how far he could take her down the road of need, to see what she would be willing to give for the sweetness of release when he brought her to a state of being a volcano in need of eruption. He held her there, continuing to thrust into her ass and knowing that the pleasure and stimulation were building in intensity.

"You say that.. but does Master know slave means it???"

She kept crying out in pleasure, god, she just couldn't take that much more, she needed her sweet, sweet release now! She moaned out,"Can't you sense my need through the Force? Can't you sense my feelings through the Force?" She really didn't know how else to word her statement.

"Of course Master can, but his Vasi must tell him how desperate she is for it in her own words. she has to admit to herself she needs him to keep doing it to her."

It was that statement, her submitting totally, that was part of the process. By her admitting she wanted all he was doing to her, then he could help and mold her in the Force in all the ways she was going to belong to him. There was no halfway, as it had to be all of the way when it came to that. He kept pounding her ass, waiting the moment he heard what she said to let her erupt like would properly shatter any defenses she would try to put up again.

She had a momentarily annoyed look on her face, one of her major pet peeves was when somebody did not call her by her full first name. She didn't understand why, but it always bothered her to no end. The annoyed look was wiped away, and she knew she had to say those little words to allow release. She moaned out,"I need this! I want this!" Now that she said it, she was hoping she would be allowed to cum.

Back
Top Bottom