Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: A Sith's Hunt (Ruphhausin x Naomi David)

He groaned as he gave her his first load, holding her head in place. He knew by pressing at a spot on her neck, he would make her swallow. He did so, his words to her very intense and direct, not wanting her to misunderstand a damn thing. As he spoke, the bike moved by remote control closer.

"You are mine now, Vasilisa. I am taking you where I can enjoy you to the full, and you are going to fucking learn to love it. This is just the first load inside of you.. as I have a lot of juice in my balls for you, as you already can tell."

Once you have swallowed every drop, I get you up onto my shoulder after binding your wrists and ankles, getting onto the bike and soon riding up into the shuttle that was headed to my ship.

She had no choice but to swallow. She did not want to swallow his massive load of seed, but she was made to. Her eyes were wide with intense displeasure as she listened to his horrible words. She tried to wiggle, but her attempts were feeble, pathetic. God, this was so fucking humiliating, she was going to be his sex slave now. She was so ashamed to have lost, she was so ashamed that this was her fate now.

Soon, on the shuttle, he cut off her clothing and left her in nothing. He put a special pair of boots on her, a fabric that moved up and held itself up just at the bottom of her thighs. Other than that, she was naked. He then started to fondle and molest her, working her breasts and pussy in the contained compartment they were in in the shuttle. As he did so, he smiled in triumph as he made many things clear to her.

"I am going to fill you with my loads till you are ready to carry my offspring. Even then, I will continue to have your throat and ass. When you deliver, you will have your proper place.

It humiliated her to no end to be left with no clothes on whatsoever. Though the thigh high boots he put on her looked fucking fantastic. She actually had a similar pair in her wardrobe on her ship, just that the pair she owned was blue, and this was black. She tried to squirm, to resist, to stop his molesting of her body. And yet, all she could do was be a smart ass about this whole ordeal. She spoke,"Get me a pair of these boots in the color of primary blue and then we can talk." While she had always wanted to be a Mother, to bring forth the next generation of proud Mandalorian warriors, she wanted to do it with somebody she loved, and she certainly did not love him.

"Done."

He touched the fabric of the boots, and they became primary blue. He kept molesting her, smiling as her body was rebelling against her claims or thoughts that she didn't want what he was doing to her. He had no time for lies, as he was already very aware she wanted everything she was getting from him.

"You cannot lie to the Force, Vasilisa. It cries out how much you want to be taken."

She let out a weak laugh when he turned the boots the shade of blue that she demanded. Her pussy was slowly growing wetter and wetter, slowly preparing for when he fucked her there. She spoke,"Garist... Or whatever your birth name is, if you want my body so badly, surely you can wait 8 or 10 hours so I can rest before we continue with such activities? I highly doubt fucking somebody who is a limp fish right now would be enjoyable for you." Not that she wanted to fuck, but still, when she would start doing such things, she would be a considerate lover, and hope that her lover would be just as considerate.

"A Sith has a lot of patience, my dear. There is a lot that I intend to do with you, and my ship is going to take the time to let you rest.. but that specific amount of time may or may not be available to you, my dear. Perhaps you need to be careful with how you behave for the next few hours especially."

He continued to caress her body, rubbing a gel on her body where he pleased but then not touching her for a while. The gel was a Sith creation, intending to keep her just stimulated enough so as, later, he wouldn't have to work so hard getting her back to that state of arousal later.

She rolled her eyes, and she finally closed her pretty blue eyes, intending to get some decent sleep before she had to suffer through this later. She felt a liquid get applied to her skin, she felt warm and fuzzy, and a little in need for release. Even so, she still got a good quality sleep out of the next several hours. She actually got more sleep than what she asked for, and she woke up right around the twelve hour mark. To her great amazement, no hangover, which was a miracle, considering how much she drank. While she had slept, her dreams 'projected' themselves.

It was cold, very cold, and it was snowing. All around herself were massive mountains. The land she was on looked like Hoth. She was very round, several months into pregnancy. She was dressed for the weather, wearing warm clothes over armor. She was walking into a cave, which glittered and shined and the like. She ignored all that, walking deep into the cave, and she found what she wanted. A big fat crystal, and she grabbed it, breaking it off from the formation it had been growing on. She spoke,"Onto Dantooine next.

While she slept, Darth Garist meditated and rested. He did sleep a bit, but most of the time he did the former as he thought about the past a bit.

Born Revan Lasno, he was of a mid level noble house that also was very wealthy. His mother had brought the family more political and social power, as his family on his father's side had committed the unpardonable action of actually earning their wealth through hard work and smart investments. By the time he was born, his father and mother had leveraged themselves as a very indispensable apir in Galactic matters, particularly business and society. Their political aspirations, if any, were motivated by their departure from the Jedi Order before the Purge. They hadn't as zealously pursued the Dark Side, but they were Sith acolytes by the time the war was over. As a young boy, he sought becoming a Jedi for what it was at the time, but he was only confirmed right before he chose to learn from all Force traditions, including the Sith.

He thought back to having to kill his Master, a decision that grounded him a bit in the Balance. His Master had intended on killing an entire family for refusing to give him a Holocron that held some of the knowledge that he himself now had. He didn't even think twice about killing the corrupt and evil old man. He then learned how disconnected he was from that man, because the Holocron told that one's Master could invade your mind.. and he always was able to keep him out.

He felt her stir, smiling. They were already on board his Destroyer, the Ravager, one of the larger ones that had special design modifications. All of his ships had those, and now he was rising, nude, as he moved to the chamber he had her in. When she woke fully, she would realize she had Force imbued bonds on her wrists and ankles, and he was ready to start their first session.

Least her new boots were still on. What she didn't know was that her ship was safely tucked away on this Destroyer. She was properly awake now, but something was wrong. She couldn't remove her wrists and ankles. She was stuck where she was. She let out a howl of rage and sheer frustration. She was stuck down tight. Of course, she could try and break her own wrists and ankles to free herself, she had done that before. Excruciating pain, of course, but she had made her escape that time. Still, he would catch her. He would sense her rage.

He cam inside the chamber, her howl something that was a bit amusing. He moved closer to her, a control she didn't pressed, and she could move her limbs again, just rather she was now wearing them as bracers around her wrists and ankles. He did feel her rage, but he looked right at her, an equal amount of calm control with aggressive desire beneath it filling him.

"We did bring your ship aboard, my dear. Now we need to get to your first serious session, as I am certain you have yet to really experience the kind of activity that I can provide."

She leapt up as soon as she could. She looked at her wrists and ankles, wondering what sort of technology and Dark Side nonsense was imbued in them. She stiffly spoke,"Yes, this is my first time for any sort of activity. As for my ship, I would greatly appreciate that you and your lot stay out of my liquor cabinets, my weapons caches, my armors, and of course, don't touch my clothes or beauty supplies."

"Done all around. I would never dream of it.. though I have multiple additions to them. Also, I will teach you ways to modify your weapons, armor, and such.. and when you are ready.. we will go and journey to start your construction of your own lightsaber."

He was close, his hands moving over her body again, touching her as only he can.

"I let you rest a bit more because, to be honest, we are not going at top speed back to my home planet. We are going to enjoy each other to the full."

Her eyes lit up when he said that when she was 'ready', they would start on construction of her lightsaber. His hands were so large, they touched so much of her body, and she spoke,"In that case, how long was I out? I assume very long, I didn't wake up with the hangover I was sure I would get." She hadn't forgotten her dream, so she knew what he spoke of a lightsaber for her to be true. She knew she wasn't going to get out of this situation, much as she wanted to. She spoke,"I trust whatever ship we're on has a Class One hyper drive? Though given how you said we aren't going at full speed, I trust you're using a Class Three if not lower right now?" She would delay as much as she could though.

He chuckled, suddenly spanking on her breasts, ass, thighs, and pussy at just the right point between playful and dominant. He continued by spinning her around and getting her bend over the table that was behind her. It was made of the same malleable metal as her bracers, and the ankles "melted" slightly so that she was in position for the moment. He was quite hard already, and he started by teasing her using it to rub and stimulate her more.

Her breasts and other body parts that he spanked on jiggled magnificently, which had to have been mouth watering to his eyes. She wouldn't know, she couldn't see the jiggling, but she sure as hell could feel the jiggle. Her eyes grew wide when he had her spun around and bent over the table that was behind her. Her pussy nice and exposed, it was growing wetter and wetter from all the stimulation he was giving it. God almighty, he had to have had several partners before her to know how to work a woman's body like this. She wasn't going to admit it, but she was rather finding herself enjoying it.

He gripped her hips, and with one push of his hips and pelvis he sank his Wookie cock to the hilt inside of her tight pussy. He groaned loudly, holding onto her hips as he started to grind into her roughly. She was like a Tuskin vise, so tight that it felt absolutely amazing. He leaned in, kissing and nibbling on her neck, shoulders, and upper back to tease and stimulate her more. When he spoke, he made it very clear how in total control he knew he was, and his words were penetrating to what she really wanted.

"The Force wants this.. and it knows you like it like this, Vasilisa... and that you need it as much as deserve it...."

He started to move, at first a bit slowly and pulling almost all the way out, only to ram back into her with immense thrusts.

She cried out in pain when he all at once forced his entire cock inside of her pussy. She had been a virgin, this was her first time, so she bled. And due to the nature of his incredibly large cock, it made it hurt that much more. She did not like how roughly he was going, her body wasn't ready for something so massive all at once. While his little kisses and nibbles did a bit to calm her down, it still hurt. She got her hopes up when it felt like he was going to pull out... Then she was wincing and whimpering as he began to thrust back into her hard. It would take quit esome time for this to become even remotely enjoyable for her.

He smiled as he started to use the Force, stimulating her clit, nipples, and g-spot a bit with it. He used his Force Touch with all of his body, keying in the several places all along her vaginal walls that were pure pleasure centers. He wanted her to enjoy it, but also to enjoy some of the pain with the pleasure. He wasn't ever going to play fair with her, not where sex was concerned. He eased up slightly, making his movements a bit more lax with the thrusting to allow the pleasure to build up.

Her body began to relax and calm some more as he used the Force to stimulate all of her sensitive parts. The pain wasn't hurting as bad, mainly because she wasn't paying her full attention to it, not when so many other parts of her body were being stimulated and given attention all at once. She softly moaned, finally she wasn't in pain, when he began to slow down in his movements. Slower he went, the better it felt for her.

He continued to manipulate her body with the Force, very slowly but steadily increasing the speed now that you have gotten used to how things are going. I am moving micro meter by micro meter closer to how I will be taking you most often, but now I am joining that with the sexual ways of using the Force. I especially am able to "imbue" my cock with that, the very gentile "lightening" intensifying the stimulation to the areas that will force the most pleasure on you. As I speak again, my hands knead and squeeze more on your impressive large breasts, pinching your nipples a bit more.

"Yes.. my Vasilisa is getting in touch with her real desires now.. and I am going to give her what she really wants and needs in a lover... "

She groaned, trying to resist the pleasure she felt. She did not want to give in to what she was feeling. She didn't want to have him win her over. But damn it all, the way he was using the Force to aid in this sexual encounter, it felt fantastic! To top it off, the way he was working her very large breasts felt fantastic. If only he could see the odd look of pleasure and disgust on her face!

The screen over their heads was showing the look on Vasilisa's face, and Garist was loving every bit of it. He started to speed up a bit more, relishing the blend of pleasure and disdain that was clouding and contorting her face. He leaned to her ear, yanking her hard so that she may have the chance to see herself, at the same time molesting her tits even more tightly. As he spoke, he couldn't help the blend of satisfaction, lust, and dominance in his voice.

"Look at that fucking beautiful woman there, and how totally she loves every minute of getting Sith fucked.... and being disgusted not at the Master fucking her but that she waited so long to let it all happen so she can start cumming and being filled with his."

Another moan escaped from her lovely lips, lips that looked especially beautiful when wearing the right shade of red lipstick, something that would look fantastic if she was sucking his fat Wookiee cock. She almost squealed when he pulled on her ear... Just a few more founds of torque, and he would have ripped it clean off. She shuddered, there was just something attention commanding about his god damned voice. She would have kicked his ass by now, or at least laid on him some form of hate, but the fucking bracers on her wrists and ankles dampened her connection to the Force.

He returned both his hands to her tits, arching her back more that way. He renewed his thrusts, using the Force to get her to a level of lust then edging her there multiple times. He wanted her need for release to build exponentially, and wanted to break her just a little bit by making her have to beg him for release. He wanted that, wanting her to have to ask him to let her cum. It was something that had to be don, something necessary for her to become his for real. He was starting to pound into her just a bit more, making certain she felt every thrust all the way deep inside of her on every level. The bracers helped, keeping her from connecting to the Force and trying to block him from making her face how much she wanted him as well.

Back
Top Bottom