Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: A Sith's Hunt (Ruphhausin x Naomi David)

He smiled, slowly leaning to her ear.

"Where could you possibly need me now.... the Force will tell me, my lovely slave, even if you are too shy to."

He chuckled, amused that she would withhold telling him now after all he had done to and for her already. He was giving her the chance to test him, but also to bend to his will as well.

She softly groaned in pleasure, even when he spoke, it made her happy. She softly spoke,"There is so much I need from you... Revan. So very much. So much to learn from you." There was so much she wanted to learn from him, the outward idea that she wanted to be a better bounty hunter.

"Yes, my dear Vasilisa. Things like how I tracked you for months before I allowed you to know I was watching and following."

Revan smiled, allowing the binding droids to lift her slowly off of his cock. He was still hard, and he wanted inside of her ass again.. but first he had them move her so that she was parallel to the floor almost, pushing her head down and making her suck on his cock again. He held her head in place, knowing that as a Mandorian she had tremendous control.

"Suck and lick me deep in your throat, slave. As I have you, I am already training you..."

Vasilisa sighed in contentment as she was slowly lifted off of Revan's massive length. She felt very good right now, and allowed herself to be repositioned. She obediently, and very needily, sucked on his length again. She was hungrily sucking and licking his length to the best of her ability, not wanting him to be displeased in any way.

He pushed her head down, holding her against his crotch as he smiled down at her.

"Suck it all, slave. Master knows you have exceptional breath control, and knows that you can hold it much longer than you let on. Show Master how much you enjoy sucking his saber like a good girl, and show worship for both it and his balls."

She indeed had incredible breath control, and was furiously sucking his length. She was fondling his balls with her fingers, trying so hard for his approval.

"You are doing so well, Vasilisa... so well indeed. Such talented lips and tongue you have, as well as fingers..."

He groaned that out, loving how she was working him and showing her need for what he was doing to and with her. He thrust into her mouth again, grinding into her face all the more to urge her to keep doing what she was doing.

She appreciated the praise that he was so generously giving her. She kept working to earn that praise, wanting his good mood to continue. She was working hard to milk him for his hot seed.

He then started to throat fuck her again, groaning in pleasure as he did so. He had hold of her lovely hair, stroking and caressing it as he moved his pelvis a bit more. He did want all of her, to the point he wanted to train her beyond her own expectations. He also paused with his cock deep down her throat, grinding into her face to stimulate his balls some.

Her entire head was going to be sore, mouth and throat most of all, just from the throat fucking she was getting now. She kept stimulating him to the best of her ability, wanting to earn his salty cum. But most of all, she wanted to keep him happy, so she need not be doing this all the time.

He then growled out, with one final thrust holding her head in place as he gave her his load down her throat. He stroked and caressed her hair and face as he held her that way, knowing she knew to swallow every drop.

"Yes, my lovely pet. Master's Vasilisa is doing so well and making him so proud. He feels the sexual side of the Force flowing through her..."

She eagerly swallowed down his massive load of seed, glad she had pleased him to the point of climax. Now that they were done, or at least she was sure that they were done, she wondered what he had in store for her next.

He smiled, the droids still working as another one moved to assess her vitals. He slowly pulled out of her mouth, stroking her hair and face all the more.

"Our wedding is going to light up the galaxy, my lovely Vasilisa..."

She sighed as he pulled out of her mouth, now she could properly breathe again. It would indeed be a grand affair. Nothing but the best would be seen at the wedding indeed.

"Now, my sweet.. there is one more place your Master's cock needs to go for a while..."

He waited, his eyes looking deeply into hers. He wanted to see how willing she was to obey during her 14 days of pure slavery to his desires, testing to see how much she wanted the grand wedding he promised.

"Now where would that be?" she spoke, wondering what else he had in mind for her sexually. He would see nothing but pure curiosity in her pretty eyes.

He had the droids lift and turn her around, and he gripped her hips tightly. He yanked her back, sinking his cock unapologeticly deep into her tight ass.

"Master loves stretching his slave's tight ass open...."

He started to thrust, slamming into her immediately as his hands moved up her sides.

She wondered what he was plotting when the droids turned her around, and then she gasped when he forced his incredible cock so deeply into her ass. She had to endure 14 more days of this. She wasn't sure if she could take it.

He slowed down, blending the rough with the sensual again. He felt her uncertainty, his mouth at her neck and shoulders as he nibbled and kissed.

Open yourself up, slave vasilisa. Let the Force flow through you and fill you like my cock is. Free yourself to Passion beyond your wildest imaginings....

Back
Top Bottom