Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: A Sith's Hunt (Ruphhausin x Naomi David)

"That is for me to decide, and I am certain you will put your best foot forward..."

He moved to take her to the secondary lift, where they went down to the main floor of the training area. The droids and remotes wouldn't move until he activated their programming, so for the time being she had nothing to deal with as far as targets went. He soon stood with her in the very middle of the main part of the floor, and he gave her his first command.

"Alright. Show me what your level of command of the Force is. Have a training hilt brought to you."

He gestured toward what was a lightsaber hilt that he used for training purposes only that sat on a table clear at one end of the main room along with several others. He made another gesture, and one of them floated to his hand.

Naturally, she would only put her best foot forward, doing nothing less than her absolute best was quite unacceptable. She walked with him to the training area. She gave him a look that very clearly spoke of the fact that she felt insulted that he worded his statements the way that he did. She quickly summoned one of the training hilts to her hand. She wanted a challenge, not something that was so clearly child's play.

He ddin't care if she felt insulted at the moment, because in the next gesture he activated all of the droids and remotes. Soon almost a hundred different targets were moving in patterns, and he looked to her with a smile. He pressed the button on the hilt, letting it light up as he spoke to her.

"They have been programmed with what I gathered from our fight down on the planet, and you have to see how many you can strike.. all while attempting to predict my assault..."

Before her eyes, all of the droids and little remotes began moving about. Her eyes began to immediately analyze them, which was hard considering that there was so many. Given that she wasn't intoxicated, her perhaps would be able to expect a better performance. Then he said she would have to predict his assault as well. A challenge today would be. Ignited was her blade, but where should se start? Everything was a target.

"You will have to be very aware and open to the Force, and to expect the unexpected."

Three of the drones suddenly moved, firing their stun blasters in her direction. At the same time, two of the droids that were programed with very Force-user like response algorithms moved from the opposite direction with their own "sabers" up.

She quickly deflected the stun blasters, moving as suddenly as they did. The saber wasn't one of her swords, but it would do. Her attention was now on the droids with their 'sabers'. What form were they going to use? Even though her specialty was the aggressive Form V, she found herself sliding into a Soresu stance, Form III.

He spoke giving her a bit of teaching as well as warning.

"They are programmed with similar tactics as I, Vasilisa. They are good at blending styles and Forms. It would serve you bset to do the same."

He knew he may have to refresh her on some of those, but the less predictable her fighting methods, the better for her in all other aspects of both her training and her chosen field.

The advice that he gave her was just what she needed. She switched to a fighting form that Mandalorians like to call 'drunken boxing'. It had other names, but the drunken boxing name was what she was most familiar with. The moves were fluid. To the untrained eye, they were erratic. To the trained eye, it practically looked choreographed. The perfect fighting form to confuse opponents, which was exactly what she did as she systematically began to work down and disable her 'opponents'. The drunken form was developed by Mandalorians years ago.

He nodded, pleased she switched to the drunken boxing techniques. It was an unpredictable style, and droids not programmed like his elite units were were easily dealt with. He was very pleased, and he waited till she had dealt with most of those units. They were "disabled" meaning deactivated and send back to their recharge and reprogram stations. But he soon had two come forward who were programmed with multidimensional thought pattern. They would be able to last longer, but only to the point he wanted them. He then moved, using his training saber to parry and land two strikes on her, showing part of her vulnerability.

She was displeased that she had gotten struck twice with his training saber, she hated failing. Alongside him, she had to deal with two other 'opponents' who were clearly much 'smarter' than her previous ones. She had to multi task if she wanted to beat all of them. He was the biggest threat, he would need to be dealt with first. Yet, at the same time, she would have to devote attention to the droids. She went after him first, but she still kept in mind that she had the droids to deal with as well, she went after him with her drunken technique.

He was schooled, thanks to his Mandalorian mentors, in the drunken style. He blended it with other techniques, having learned styles of fighting that he blended well. He parried and countered her well, but never allowed his ego to think any move was the definitive victory.

"Remember, it is setting limitations that is the hindrance, Vasilisa. All styles in some way allow the Force to flow, and letting them interconnect and work together transcends Light and Dark, Jedi and Sith. You become something greater when you abandon such measures."

He wasn't intending to sound like a Jedi Master, rather he was intending for her to push more past the veil of antiquated concepts.

She tried doing as he said, switching forms as she fought him, blending forms, as he had suggested more than once, but that sort of training would take her time. But still, this was practice, not life or death. Then she spoke,"So are we Gray then?"

He was pleased as, though she was getting scored on, she was doing much better than even she thought. When she asked her question, he tilted her head, curious.

"Gray.. that is a good question. There are certain things that I never believed either the Jedi or the Sith truly understood about the Force... but both have applications and ideas that work."

He wasn't deliberately not giving a solid answer, rather he was trying to formulate if what she said was too simplistic or not.

"I say such a thing of being Gray because in concepts, while there is a black and white concept, things do meet in the middle, creating a gray area. Lawyers don't like gray areas. I hear the family lawyers complaining about it often enough when new lands and properties are acquired." she replied. She continued to block and defend and such, and she continued,"There's been titles such as Grey Jedi and Dark Jedi. So I do believe such a concept of a gray area in the Force exists. Of course, some theorists in the Force believe that the more is merely a weapon, such as a knife, that it is neither truly good or evil, how you use it makes it so called good or evil." For a mere bounty hunter, she knew much more about the Force than she let on.

"Yes. but the Force is also living and breathing, and it doesn't like that anymore than it enjoys connotations that it never conceived of nor encouraged."

He attacked again, using more advanced and thought out tactics. He scored on her multiple times, the droids informing her of what damage she would have endured if they had been real strikes. He then smiled, pleased with the strokes she had blocked.

"You are doing much better than I had anticipated at this stage. Now.. you need a more advanced program..."

She was quite enjoying this time, debating philosophy with him. She clearly wouldn't win, but she still had a good time. She spoke,"Well then, what's this advanced program you speak of?" She was really looking towards a challenge!

He smiled, turning off the blade of his saber for the moment. He moved to a spot in the center of the room, and he assumed a very relaxed pose. As he spoke, he laid out for her what he wanted her to do next. His tone let her know how serious he was, and his point was clear.

"You will defend me from the droids. If any one of them lands a beam. that is a cycle you have to submit in the deepest way to my desires. The more beams that get through your defense of me, the more cycles you have to spend in deep submission."

She made a face, and moved towards him, and spoke,"You're a pervert, you know that?" Then she had a wicked look on her face, and she spoke,"We should do this again some time, only with the roles reversed." She got ready, eager to not be in deep submission again. Amusing and pleasing as it was, she would like the thing in her pussy and ass out of her some time soon.

"Of course I am. As for roles... I will always be the Master."

he smiled, the droids new program set working. They took new positions, and three of them went invisible as they got ready. He stayed in the center of the room, his tone very focused as he spoke again to her. He let his words sink in, letting her hear what he meant again.

"Each hit adds another cycle, Vasilisa. Remember that..."

Oh, she wished she had her helmet for this. But no. But oddly enough, something told her that she'd own this exercise. She kicked off her boots, letting her bare feet touch the cold hard floor. She had a plan here, and she needed bare feet to do it. She spoke,"Let's get started." She'd use all of her senses and the Force to win this exercise. And her naked feet.

He was amused, watching her take off her boots. He was interested, watching her as the droids active and responsive programs kicked in and they slowly moved. They were not easily thrown off, and they were getting ready for their first attack. It wasn't his job to do anything, so he relaxed his body and stood there and waited. He knew that she had a plan, her posture and bearing relating that all to him perfectly.

The purpose for her naked feet was so she could effectively feel vibrations in the ground. A way to 'trick' her in a way would be to simply levitate. But still, there would still be faint things she could feel through her feet. For example, she could feel the coolness of the floor, the almost perfectly smooth texture of the floor, if texture was the right word to even use in the first place, and she could feel so many other things. She could not see them, but she could feel them, and so, she went to work.

He liked that she would be able to feel the droids that moved on the floor, but she was forgetting about the ones that could levitate. That would show how she would react most easily, and then one of them had the lights go out. Total darkness also would allow the droids a bit more leverage as well, as any movements on the floor would be distracting. They were learning as well, and he slowly sank to the floor to a kneeling meditative position.

Total blackness in an instant. Then she began to whistle. Odd as her process seemed right now, she had a plan. Would she win at this exercise? Probably not. But still, this was good training none the less. While she obviously could not rely on sight at the moment, the senses she would need to rely on most right now were touch, smell, and sound. She couldn't deny it, this was a really good exercise. Her whistle got loud, and she blocked a bolt from hitting him.

She was doing surprisingly well, and he was very pleased. Two bolts out of seven had gotten through, so that insured at least two days she would have to totally submit to all he intended for her. He stayed in his meditative posture, letting her continue with the test. The truth was, her submission was as much a part of her training as what he would teach her about the Force, as unlocking the Force's full potential for her meant submitting to a Master totally.

Back
Top Bottom