Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to New,New Home. (Undertale) Vail/Spud

Chara obeyed and moved her hand from behind her head, outstretched to her sides, and parted her legs, making her body in the shape of an 'X' for Sans. Her soul fluttered when he called her good, and smiled widely at him. Her body shivered feeling Sans fingers teasingly trace up her body, her hand tightly griping on to the bed sheets. She wanted to hold him, or feel his arms around her. But she was going to be his good pet right now and lay there for him. Sans took ahold of her chin, and the look in his eyes made her weak for him, he was so serious, and demanding. He hasn't even really done anything to her yet and she could feel the heat building up between her leg, threatening to start dripping for his touch. He placed the blindfold over her eyes, her whole world was dark, all she could do now was hear and feel anything he was going to do with her. Gently she tugged at her arms, she wasn't going anywhere until he was done showing her his love. Boney fingers took grip on her nipple, gentle at first then she felt him get rougher. "Nnnahhh~" She moaned out, her back arching feeling the pain of his pulling at her nipple. "M-master~ More please~" She purred, squirming her body begging for more from her master and lover. "I need and love you master~"

Sans heard her say how she loved him and he immediately kissed her, letting his tongue lick her lips and then he bit her bottom lip and pulled it a bit. "you're a naughty little pet~ aren't you?" he bit a little harder then let go, letting her lips go back to normal. He let go of her nipple, loving her reaction too it. He spawned a bone stick, it looked like a long stick, but it was made of bone. He gently started tapping her thighs over and over again till they where very slightly red. "you want more?" He smirked and then whipped her right thigh a little hard. Making a red mark instantly on her thigh. His hand moved to her neck and he held her there, kissing her again. The soft kiss was long and he was very gentle with it, opening his mouth every now and again to gain more control. His tongue playing with hers, the second the kiss was finished he whipped her again on the other thigh. Hard and fast, harder than the last. her thigh getting a bit red on both sides with one line on either side. He leaned up and then moved his hand up to her breast, grabbing it and feeling around. Squeezing and kind of shaking it a bit, watching it bounce. "mmmmmmnn~ You have nice tits my pet~ wonder how much pain they can take~" he moved his mouth to the nipple and sucked on it gently, licking and biting playfully. His other hand tapping over and over again on her right thigh. Not stopping, it was gentle. But with the whipping he just gave her it stung a little bit.

Chara felt Sans lips press up to her, taking her lip between his teeth lightly biting at it at first. She nodded as much as she could with her lip being held by his teeth. "Uh-huh~" She moaned, the cried out just a bit when he bite down a little harder then let it go, her tongue ran across her lips the see if he broke the skin. She jumped slightly feeling him lightly hitting her legs with something, bring her just a slight bit of pain. "Yes master~ More~" She said, just before she felt a sharp sting on her right thigh making her gasp softly and her body tremble. Her tongue played with his, pulling at her arms a little wanting so badly to hold him close, and the feeling of his hand around her neck felt amazing, she wanted him to squeeze it tighter. Before she could ask him too a cry left her when with out warning another sharp sting hit her other thigh. Her hand grip tighter onto the sheets, as she gasped a little. It was easy to see that Chara was enjoying what Sans was doing to her. A boney hand took hold of her breast, then he asked how pain they could take. All Chara could do was smile at the idea. His mouth latched on to her nipple, she pushed her chest up into him as he bit and lick them, begging for more. And his treatment on her thighs never slowed. "Fuck! Sans~ you are such a tease~ Mmmmm....I'm not going to break~" She said, pushing her chest up more and leaning her head back.

She basically told him that he could go as hard as he could, telling him she wasn't going to break. He smirked and pulled away from her breast "I'll try to break you~ Lets see just how much you can take~" he knew she could take as much as he could dish out. Going under the bed he grabbed some hard metal clamps, putting one on her right nipple, they pinched really hard. On the hard nipple it felt like hell. He didn't take his time and he did the same thing to her other nipple rather quickly, his smile widening. He grabbed her neck and squeezed tight, choking her a little bit and pulling on her left nipple clamp. Her breast was being pulled harshly upwards, he pulled till the nipple clamp couldn't handle how much it was being pulled away and it finally let go and it felt like a sharp knife cut into her nipple. Sans looked at her hard red nipple, the skin didn't break. His hand getting a little tighter around her neck, his bony fingers digging deep into her throat and neck. Each of them feeling like small pincers on her weak flesh. He bent over and kissed her stomach a bit "you're going to regret telling me i won't be able to break you~" he smiled wide and bit some of the loose skin on her stomach, bitting hard enough to make teeth marks. Then he let go of her neck, letting her breath and he bit so that there was tiny amounts of blood. Not too much, but just enough. Licking the blood off he seemed happy "mmmmnn~ Human blood is so.. Tasty~" He went back up and kissed her neck then her jaw. "I'm going to tease you like this~ for a looong time~ i'm really enjoying myself~ heh heh"

Chara loved his reply, her smiled grew a little till she felt the harsh clamp on her nipple Sans was just playing with. Her body shook violently as she screamed out, then other latched on to her other nipple. "Fuck! Son of a bitch!" She hissed and screamed out again, her cussing was stopped by his hand taking a hold of her throat, cutting of her air a little. Tears fell from her eyes under the blindfold as he pulled cruelly at the clamps on her nipples. Chara had never felt any thing like this before, and she had felt all sort of pain in her life. Sans pulled harder, making her squirm in agony under him. This time she bit down roughly on her lip, unable to scream from his hold on her neck. Finally, he the clamp was torn from her nipple. She was sure that she should have been bleeding from all this. He told her that she was going to regret what she said before about him not breaking her. Then his sharp teeth bit down on the tender flesh of her stomach. She could feel her skin tingle, and her head started to feel light from the lack of air, and it felt amazing. He let go of her throat, she panted, catching her breathe. Then her breath caught in her throat as he bit harder, this time she was sure he broke skin by his comment about her blood. Feeling his warm tongue lick at the place he bit, she shivered a little. " God~ I sure hope I regret it~ Master, I have been so bad, your bed deserves to be in pain~" She groaned out, as she felt his mouth on her neck, kissing her gently. At this point there was a steady flood coming from between her leg. "Mmm! Master, please touch me more~ Like you did the night you made me a woman~" She whimpered, the teasing was getting to her.

Sans quickly slapped her in the face, leaving a red mark on her cheek. "Don't tell your master what to do.. i'll do whatever i want with you, however i please~" he smiled down at her and kissed her neck, she was enjoying this and it was really putting him in the mood. "you will fell that way when i want you too~" he rubbed his hands around her pussy, but never touching it. He moved himself down to her, rubbing her inner thighs and her lower stomach. Never touching her pussy and just watching as it leaked out more and more, his hands getting closer and closer then moving far away. "you want me to touch you so badly.. don't you~?" he smiled and grabbed the whip again, giving her a gentle yet firm smack right on her clit. He stopped to see how swollen it got from just that one hit. He smirked and kept rubbing around her cunt. Taking another clamp, he pulled on her pussy lip and placed a clamp there. Going up he kissed her stomach again and then rubbed the nipple he pulled the clamp off of. "if my pet can take her punishment long enough.. i might give you some.. satisfaction~" he slowly pulled on the other nipple that still had the clam. Pulling till it yanked off like the other one.

Chara was startled feeling the slap across her face. It hurt badly, and she loved it because it was Sans that did it. Though she did let out a small whimper. "Sorry m-master~" she whispered. She could tell that Sans was loving this power over her. His teasing only got worse when he started touching around her sex, and down her inner thighs. He could feel her shiver at his touch, begging desperately for him to touch her heat. "Fuck yes I do master~!" But all she got was a smack on her soaked clit, making her body shutter harshly from the mix of pain and pleasure. Then he went back to teasing around it, making her cry a little. Not because of the pain, but because she wanted release. Chara felt a clamp latch on to her pussy lip. "Oooooh shit~" She said shakenly, her body was craving him even more. She felt his lip on her stomach, giving her goosebumps. The clamo was removed from one of her nipples, but the other was yanked of harshly making her scream and thrash a little. " AHHHHH~!!"Now she understood why Sans wanted Papyrus out of the house. The poor brother would have been concerned from the sounds coming from Sans room. Even Chara was enjoying the sounds he forcing out of her. She smirked a little. "Oh master~ This is nothing~ I can do this all night Sansy~"

Sans raised an eyebrow "what did you call me?" He smirked. "i think you deserve ten lashes for not calling me master~ i'll punish you for that" he smirked and grabbed the whip, "i'll hit you.. and you count out loud. if you miss a number or forget to count, we restart~ now.. Lets begin" He stood up and started slapping her right on her clit again with the tip of the stick. hitting rather hard he watched her face and body contort in pain and pleasure he hit a couple more times and listened out for her to count.

This was the reaction she wanted it, she smiled a little. Though it faded after the first whip on her clit. Her body screamed with pain and ecstasy. She took a short gasp "..one.." Then the next came. "..two..." Next, this point it was getting hard to concentrate. Chara gritted her teeth "Three!" Her nails dug into her palms. "Four!!" This was getting harder to stand, for a moment Chara thought that Sans was going to break her. "AH! Five!!!"Her voice cracked a little, she could feel the sting of her tears in her eyes. " SIX! Fuck!! SEVEN!" Just a few more then it would be over. But damn it hurt so good. "EIGHT!!!!AHH!!! NINE!!" One more, Chara body trembled, her chest rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. "TEN!!!!" She scream out, her body a shivering mess at this point. But she still smiled. "Thank you master~" she purred to him, tears flowing from under the blindfold. Chara was a huge pain slut, and Sans was making her an even bigger one.

Sans smiled wide, each hit getting her more and more at the breaking point, she followed his instructions perfectly and he smiled. Seeing the tears and the smile, he could only assume she loved this more than he could ever imagine. Grabbing another clamp he put it on her other pussy lip. His hands went over her slit and felt just how wet it was, he was a little shocked at how well this was going. Snapping his fingers and her binds went away, she could move and her leash came back. He yanked it a bit to catch her attention. "now. lay on your stomach and put your ass in the air. you still need a little more punishment~" he was having so much fun with her. His whip like stick went away and he pulled her blindfold off, wanting to see her full expression while he did this. he stood there, looking a bit menacing.

There was a moment of silence around her, all the could hear was her own breathing. Finally she felt a clamp removed from her nipple and latched on her other pussy lip. Then she felt his hand touch her where she had been begging to be touched. She shivered and a let out a long soft sigh. She was so wet, there was even puddle on his sheets where her ass was. Chara was a little kinky freak even though she didn't know it fully what he was doing. All she knew was that she love every bit of it. She felt the binds release her, though she didn't move at that moment. Not until her told her. Chara's eyes squinted a little as the blindfold was removed, her eyes adjusted to the light and she saw Sans standing there. It filled her with joy to see him again even though he had been there the whole time. "Yes master~" Slowly she rolled over, it was hard with the clamps on her lips. But she did it. Her head was on the mattress and her ass in the air for him. She looked back at him and smiled. "Like this my wonderful, loving master~" She said seductively.

His hand moved to her rather round ass, feeling the roundness of it and smirking. "yes... just. like. that." he smirked and made a paddle appear in his hand. lining it up with her ass he pulled back and then swung at her ass, he hit her hard enough to make her body jolt forward with the sheer force alone. "MNNNnnnn~ yes. you're doing great~" He pulled on her leash a bit, just to pull on it and make her feel his power on her. He then moved to her pussy and grabbed the clamps, pulling on them a little bit with a smirk. "awwwww~ you're pussy is getting so red and swollen~ it looks so.. hungry too" he smirked "i can guess what its hungry for" he watched her wet pussy dripping with excitement. His hand moved to her ass and he slapped her again, it wasn't as bad as the paddle. He hit again, causing it to sting more with a smile. "i'm sure you want me to just.. hold you down and fuck your brains out! huh~? don't you~ well... too bad" he got a bit serious "if you're going to cum at any point, you will ask me. you're not allowed to cum without me telling you.. my pet will hold her orgasm till i want her too cum~" he went down and took off one of her clamps, then nibbled on the sore red lip.

Chara sighed feeling his hand touch her bottom. Then her eye widen, she knew just what he had in his hand. Her eyes shut tightly seeing him swing back, then hitting with such force she almost fell forward. "Thank you master~" she said, loving his praise about how good she was doing. Her eyes opened again feeling him pull on the leash again, picking her head up a bit. Her eyes rolled back a little as he pulled at the clamps on her lips. He was so close to touched where she wanted him touch her and yet he still teased her. Chara wanted him inside her so badly. He smacked her ass with his hand, it wasn't the worst thing she felt since he started playing with her, but the next smack made her whimper a little. "Please! Master~ Ahhhh~" She pleaded to Sans. She was falling apart, she could handle pain, but now know how much pleasure she got from him treating her like this. She couldn't stand it. one of the clamps was removed, only to be replaced by his mouth, his hot breath that close to her sex was almost enough to send her over the edge. "I...I cant! Master please!!" She cried out sounding desperate on the verge of tears, trying to pull away from him. There was no way after all the teasing she could stop an orgasm. She wanted him so badly! "Just...please let me~" The more he nibbled, she could feel her juices drip down her inner thighs, ready for him to fill her.

He smirked and stopped touching her there "please let me? no no no.. that's not how good pets ask~ they ask if they're allowed to cum.. you're not allowed. and since you didn't follow proper etiquette then i'll just tease you some more~ how about that?" He smirked and licked his lips, his tongue slowly going up her slit. From her clit to her hole, he licked a couple times. "i'm going to do another ten lashes~ if you can handle these.. then i think you deserve a little treat~ if you can't.. well.. heh heh, you'll see what hell is~" he winked at her and then pushed his tongue out, licking from bottom to top 10 times in a row, it was a different kind of lash. Finding what she couldn't handle he loved it, she loved pain and this was too much for her. he smirked as he gave her her punishment. Slowly he wanted her to build it up, trying not to make her cum with his tongue. he was trying to keep her on the edge, that sweet tortures edge that made people squirm and cry. His hands moving to her ass cheeks and spreading them a little bit. His face staying a reasonable distance away from her cunt, only using his tongue.

Chara froze, her eye widened feeling Sans hot tongue on her wet swollen slit. It felt soothing against it. He did it a few times, Chara didn't know she was holding her breath till he stopped for a moment to talk. "Yes master~ Mmmahhhh~!!!"She cried a little as he went back to the lashes it felt so amazing. She wasn't sure if she could hold out much longer. With each lick she felt as if she was going to explode. Damn he was go good at this and she loved him more for it. Tear fell from her eyes as she felt her getting closer and closer to an orgasm. This was real torture! Her body shook and convulsed as she fought the urge to cum. It was the must difficult thing she had ever had to do. But she wanted to be good for Sans, for her master. When he was done, she begged out again. "Master please~! I been a good pet, let me cum~!" She choked out, she was almost sobbing into the bed. "You win! I cant do this! I need my master so badly, to make me feel good, and to cum!" She was broken, her body couldn't take any more. Or she was just over the teasing. Either way, Sans proved his point. Chara belonged to him, and there wouldn't any one else in the world who could make her feel like this.

Sans laughed a little bit and licked his lips, "awwww~ my pet is just so damn cute! buuuut.. you're not going to cum just yet~" he smiled and walked away from her pussy. He knew she was clearly going crazy from the way he was treating her, and he knew that when she did cum it would be the most intense orgasm. She would probably be finished when he gave her her pleasure. "no no no.. and if you keep begging like that.. i won't let you cum at all tonight" he walked over to her and took her chin, forcing her to stare into his eyes when he said that. "you'll take this torture.. and you'll enjoy every minute of it.." Smirking he licked her cheek slowly, tasting her tears and smiling at her. He was making himself as clear as water. Quickly he undid his pants and his hard cock flopped out of his pants, right next to her mouth. "i'm going to get off before you do.. you think you deserve to cum before you master??" he raised an eyebrow then grabbed his cock, gently slapping her cheek over and over again. She could feel his pre-cum on her cheek. "now..." He yanked on the leash again to get her to raise her head. "and i want you to thank me for making you feel so damn good~" His hand came down hard on her back and it left a red hand mark there. "When you want to cum, you ask nicely. You say 'please master, may I cum?' not the rude way you keep asking..." He frowned a bit and then smirked. "but what can i expect from a new pet.. i need to teach you all your tricks~"

Chara watched Sans as her moved from behind her, to now in front of her. She frowned a little when he threatened to not let her cum at all, then her took ahold of her chin, forcing her to look at him. She smiled and nodded "Oh yes Master~" She said as he licked her cheek, she leaned into him a bit while he did this almost cat like. As much as she thought she hated this teasing and torture, she couldn't help find herself loving it more. And when Sans looked at her like that, she felt her soul flutter. Her eye went from his to the blue cock in front of her, she could see just how much he was enjoying doing this to her. She pulled herself up so she was now on her hand and knees for him. He slapped his cock on her face a little. Looking back up at him she smiled as he pulled at the leash, she loved how that felt. Sans asked her to thank him, and she was more than happy to cater to his request. "Yes master~ "She winced a little feeling his hard hand come down on her back, stinging it a little. But this was something she was rather used to. Chara opened her mouth letting the head of his cock sip into her hungry mouth, pushing till he hit the back of her throat. Staying like that for a moment while she rolled her tongue around him. Pulling back, then back forward slowly. Savoring the way he tasted and felt on her mouth, his pre cum dipping on her tongue she couldn't help but moan a little as she sucked on him. Going a little faster. She adjusted herself a little so she was on her knees more. Reaching up with her hand taking a first hold on the base of his cock.

Sucking on his cock she looked hungry and he was very happy to help her with that, his cock sliding into her mouth and resting there for a moment. Sans stretched his back out a bit and she started gliding her mouth up and down his hard shaft. Closing his eyes a bit he tightened his grip on her leash just a little bit. his smile growing and her head bobbing faster, Sans grabbed her ass. Leaning over and then trailing his hand down her back to her shoulders, then he made a strange bone appear in his hand. It looked much smoother and didn't have joints at the end of it, it was almost carved to be smooth and rounded at the end. Sans smirked and the bone started moving on its own, blue surrounding it. The bone floated behind chara and started rubbing its smooth tip against her lips very slowly. It was teasing her entrance, moving so slow that there was no way for her to cum from it. Then it started pushing up against her opening. It pushed and pushed till her wet soaking pussy gave into the force and it started to move inside of her. It was going rather slowly and went to about her womb, then it stopped and just held itself there, not stimulating or doing anything. Just stretching her out and being inside of her. "heh heh~ There... that should help with the teasing~?" Sans started moving his hips and panting slightly, his hand moving to the back of her head and holding her. Gripping her hair, making sure she still moves.

Feeling Sans hand taking a hold of her ass, then moving his hand up her body, Chara couldn't help but moans softly enjoying his touch. Her sucking started to move a little faster, showing that she liked it. She felt something touching at her lips, it didn't feel like his fingers. It was smooth and thicker. It teased her opening, making her shiver at the pleasure it gave her. Her hips moved along with it, wanting more. Ever so slowly it pushed inside her, then it did nothing. Chara gave a small whine and looked up at Sans sadly. If anything it made her need to cum worse, and surely he had to know this. But this was all part of the game of torturing her tonight. Chara wanted to beg for him to make it move, and to let her cum. First, she had to please him, she wanted to please him. Her pace picked up, his cock now going down her throat a little. Moaning a bit louder now, and the feeling of his fingers gripping her hair encouraged her even more. She wanted to take his cum so badly like she did the other morning when she woke him up. Sans was become her addiction, she couldn't get enough of him.

Her moving her head like that made him shiver, he couldn't hold it anymore! He knew he was going to let it out "ooohh~ Good girl~ Good pet! i'm.. g.." he grabbed her head and pushed himself as deep as he could into the back of her throat. He then started cumming in her mouth and thrusting a little bit with each shot of cum. Pulling out of her mouth he stroked himself and then a shot of cum landed right on her cheek and mouth, then a little on her eye, obviously closing before it hit her in her sensitive spot. He sighed and smiled wide. "wow~ you're doing great pet.. amazingly~" he leaned down and kissed her forehead gently. "now...." He grabbed her head and forced her head back down on the bed like it was before, with her ass in the air and her body bent over. "you're so close to your reward~ you better not cum just yet~..." he leaned down and started whispering into her ear, "i love you... so much... i'm going to make you feel so perfect.. just hold on a little more~" then kissed her cheek. He moved behind her and grabbed the cock shaped bone. Getting ready he felt how deep it was inside of her, his other hand on her stomach and feeling the slight bulge. "now~..... hold it~" Winking, he grabbed the bone hard and pulled the bone out of her pussy as fast as he possibly could. It was coated in lubrication from her pussy, as wet as it possibly could have been. Sans rubbed his hand on her pussy to get his hands lubricated too, not wanting her to cum he wipped his hand on her asshole. Applying as much care as he had before. Grabbing the bone he slid it inside her ass till it was just stuck in there. He started spinning the cock around slowly to make sure it was properly lubricated. then he smirked, kissing her right ass cheek then biting it. "mmmmnnn~ You've been such a good girl~ such a great pet~ you really do deserve your release."

Chara's face was shoved down onto his cock, gagging a little as he unloaded his seed down her throat. Swallowing it all happily, loving the taste of him. Sans pulled out and she gasped a little, shooting the rest of his hot cum on her face. Panting, Chara smiled at his kiss and praising her for doing a good job. With a small yelp, she felt him push her head back down in the mattress, her bottom still in the air for him. Chara nodded to him. "Thank you master~ I love you too, more than anything~" She purred softly, loving the way his voice sounded when he whispered in her ear like that. Sending a chill through her body. He moved he hind her, out of her view. The next thing she knew, the thing he had filling her warm hole was ripped out of her so fast she couldn't register what just took place. But it felt amazing, and it was almost enough to send her over the edge. His hand rubbed her heat, not in a way that he was trying to please her in any way. He touched around her ass, then she felt the pressure of the bone pushing in her other tight virgin hole. Chara whimpered and tried to pull away a little. "M-Master...That hurts...a little..." Then she felt his sharp bite on her tender cheek making her cry out. "Aahhhh!!! Mmm! Master?!" Again the tears fell from her eyes. But with all this pain, she could feel her pussy dripping even more down her thighs. "Ohhh, master, deeper please...~" She whimpered, she loved this new found pain.

He smiled and pushed the bone down as hard as he could, deep inside her asshole. Then grabbing her leg he turned her on her side, her leg was resting on his chest and he had his arms wrapped around her leg hugging and holding onto it. With a rather sweet smile he started to get hard again. His cock standing on its own and looking her right in the eye "you really did please me with this.. and I know you loved every second of it~" He winked and kissed her calf gently. Now it was time for her to feel nothing but pleasure. He grabbed his cock and made sure it was aimed up right with her cunt. "you may cum as much as you like" After speaking so softly to her he rammed himself as deep as he could go, no holding back. His hips moving faster than she had ever seen them, thrusting hard and fast. His hips slamming against hers and his face looking very pleased. He bit his lower lip and held onto her leg much harder. His hips thrusted inside of her so deep. He wasn't going to hold back either, his hand made it down to her clit and he started viciously rubbing it up and down with two of his fingers. His balls slapping against her leg and her ass, his dick head scrapping her inner womb, she could almost feel just how hot his pre-cum was inside of her. He kissed more and more on her leg. then he could tell she wanted to hold him. Letting go of her leg, he laid down on top of her, letting her grab him with all her strength.

His blue eye lighting up and the bone in her ass moving just as fast as his own cock, he was starting to reach his limit already, moving so fast and having her act so well with him was the worlds best turn on. He let out some groans and some moans into her ear, mostly for her and a little for himself. "mmnnhhaa~ fffuuck~ you're.... yoou're so fucking sexy~"

Chara squealed loudly as the bone was shoved as deep as it could in her ass. The pain was intense, making her body tremble. She bit down hard on her bottom lip as she whimpered a little. She was tuned to her side, she was able to see Sans face again and she save him a weak smile with tears falling from her eyes. "You please me too master. You really have been spoiling me today~" She said softly, then she smiled wider when he said she could cum finally, just before filling her pussy with his rock hard cock. Again she squealed, this time because of how great he felt inside of her. He didn't give her time to adjust to his girth before he started pounding into her sex relentlessly. He looked so incredible right now to her, the way he held and kissed her leg, the look of pleasure as he took her. Though she was frustrated, all this holding back and being that close to cumming herself, she couldn't. It felt as if she was stuck, suffering right on the edge, all she wanted as a release. Even as he rubbed roughly on her clit, the bone slamming in her ass. Chara was so close. He leaned down, and her wrapped her arms around him tightly, nuzzling her face in his shoulder. The sounds of his moaning, then he spoke to her. That was all she needed, her breath hitched he walls clamped down tightly on his cock. "Master! Oh God~! I'm CUMMING!!!" She cried out, Sans could feel her hot juices flood out of her, and it felt as if it was never going to spot, her orgasm lasting about a minute. The whole time she squirting all over his cock. Chara felt as if she was going to pass out, the orgasm was so intense and long. Leaving a huge puddle on the middle of Sans bed. Chara felt more sensitive than she did before. "Oh fuuuuck...I love you...so fucking much~" She said, lightly kissing up his neck to his cheek.

His cock kept pounding inside of her, the whole time she was squirting and practically screaming into the air. He just kept going, his eyes crossing a little bit, his breath became very heavy and he licked her neck roughly. He couldn't hold it either and he came inside of her, filling her womb and trembling stomach. he pulled the bone out and sighed, he wasn't finished with her yet. He sighed happily and kissed her ever so gently with a smile. His leash disappearing and his kisses being so loving and soft. "i love you just as much" he said with a smile, he pulled away. "was it worth it? waiting for the orgasm.. makes it so much better~ the teasing.. the playing~ heh heh" he pulled himself out of her right now and moved down to her pussy. Looking at it he smiled, He was laying next to it. Being rather curious and wanting her to have more he used his left hand to push his ring and middle finger inside of her hole. Going at a kind of slow speed right now, but it was more than enough to keep the pleasure building. She was so sensitive he could breath on her and it would feel good.. His other hand rubbed and petted the top of her pussy, touching her throbbing and rock hard clit. His fingers playing with it a bit more, his other hand picking up the pace and stretching out her cunt just a bit. "mmmmnnn~ you're such a pain slut~ but right now you're getting just what you want" he winked at her. His fingers inside of her bending inside to tickle her skin and sensitive hole. Pushing the wet skin around a bit.

Chara gave a soft sigh as the bone was removed from her ass. Sans gentle kisses were a welcomed change of pace for the moment. She kissed him back, closing her eyes slowly letting her arms fall weakly to her sides. He pulled away and Chara smiled and nodded. Right now she felt wonderful, her skin tingled and her head felt like it was going to float off her shoulders. "Mmmm~" She moaned softly as he pulled his cock from her still twitching pussy, only for it to be replaced by his fingers. Her back arched at the feeling, her walls latched around his fingers as if she didn't want him to ever pull them out. But at the same time, it was too soon. Although she was a moaning mess, she was still whining a little as she squirmed at his slow thrusting. Her clit was even twitching as he play it" Oh my god~" She whispered, covering her hands over her face. "Please don't make me wait to cum again~ My body cant take that again!" She said as her hips began to buck a little on his hands. She was still coming down from her first orgasm, yet she was feeling the next one building up slowly.

Back
Top Bottom