Welcome to New,New Home. (Undertale) Vail/Spud

Frisk also waved to Grillby. "Thank you! See you around soon!" She said cheerfully. They walked though the door, and were down standing in her living room. Nodding she looked around. "Yup, home sweet home..." Suddenly she was more nervous. But after reading and watching love stories, she had an idea of what to do. Turning to Sans she smiled sweetly, and started walking up the stairs. Glancing back to him and motion for him to follow her up to her room. Her heart was racing, knowing what was going to happen. But she was excited more than anything, and happy. Once in her room she pulled Sans to her, kissing him gently, wrapping her arms around his neck. " I have wanted you for so long..." She whispered softly.

He watched her motion him upstairs, it was clear she was trying to emulate some kind of romantic novel and he smiled. Her actions where super sweet, no ill intent in any way. He of course followed her and slowly walked up the stairs with her, watching her walk into her room. He came inside and she closed the door then wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him a bit passionately. His eyes closed and he leaned back till he was up against the door and she was leaning on him. Her mouth kissing him, it was clear she was inexperienced. Both of them where, he was going to change that~ Chara was more of an animal though, she would just try anything she thought of. Frisk might be a bit more secluded and a good girl. His hands moved to her hips and he started rubbing them up and down slowly with a smile. His mouth opening wide and then closing slowly on her lips, he kept doing that over and over. "you now have me~" he whispered back with a warm smile. "i told chara this.. but tonight is going to be so much better now that we're not drunk~ when you're drunk.. you're numb.. and you feel it less~ But right now.. we can feel everything perfectly. His right hand moving up to her neck, he used one finger to make slow swirls on her neck. Very gently tickling her and teasing her.

Frisk sighed happily, pressing her body against his. Tilting her head a little, her lips parted letting her tongue slip out licking Sans lips. His hands on her hip made her tremble slightly, she loved his touch, even when it was just them holding hands. She pulled back from the kiss when he started talking, she nodded and smiled. "I know, and best of all. I'll remember." She laughed softly her head rolling as Sans touched her neck, sending a shiver though her body. She wanted him so badly. Unlike Chara, Frisk had done her fair share of touching herself and giving making herself cum on her own. Of course, she would think of him. Knowing that tonight he was going to be there for real, touching her the way she always fantasied about excited her. Her hand moved from around his neck, running then down his chest unzipping his jacket. Then under his shirt, feeling his ribs. Just by her touching him she gave a small moan, leaning back into him for another kiss. This time she slipped her tongue into his mouth, exploring it.

She felt his ribs and he puffed his chest out a bit with a smile, closing his eyes and groaning a little bit. "mmmnnn~" His one eye opened and he looked at her, her tongue going inside of his mouth and exploring. He giggled a little and licked back, his tongue going wherever her tongue went. Licking over and under slowly, he grabbed her lower back and pushed her up against him more with a smirk. "frisk~ what was your biggest fantasy about me? you know a bit more than chara.. so... what kind of kinks and positions did you enjoy watching.. thinking about me being there with you?~" His face pulled away from hers and he kissed her jaw, then went down to her neck and his hands moved up her back, dragging her shirt along with it. revealing her lower back to the fresh cool air. His other hand going down to her butt and grabbing an nice handful of that round flesh. His mouth kissing so gently, going down to her collar bone and kissing there before looking up at her and licking all the way up her neck to her jaw and kissing her cheek. "i bet you had a couple.. ideas~ for this night~ didn't you?"

Frisk played with his tongue with hers, enjoying the way he tasted and felt. He pulled away, his mouth lightly touching her jaw and neck, making her moan a little, and giving her goosebumps. She had so many fantasies about him, she didn't know what one to start with. " I think about you laying on your back and I'm sitting on your face, you giving me oral~. I think about you touching me, your fingers inside me~" She moaned a little louder, talking and think about these things arousing her even more. "I think about you behind me, bending me over as you slowly...fuck me..." She hated cussing, so even this caught her off guard. But she was so in the moment that she couldn't care, and she knew Sans wouldn't mind that sort of language. Her breathing became heavy, His hands were roaming her body, his mouth was teaching her neck. "Sans~ Stop teasing me..."She whined, as she wrapped her fingers in his ribs. Frisk was getting flustered, but in a different way. She desired him, and only him right now.

Hearing her fantasies it made him shiver, his pants getting really tight from her moans. All of those Sounded like an amazing time, he smirked and moved his hands onto her chest, pushing her backwards onto the bed. She was laying on her back and he had a dastardly smirk on his face, laying next to her he started kissing her again. His bony hand going to her stomach and unbuttoning her pants, when it was loose enough Sans slipped his fingers down into her panties. Going right past the foreplay, she seemed like she was ready to get serious. His index finger and middle finger holding onto her clit, right between them. They where rubbing in an alternating pattern, when his middle finger would rub down his index finger would trail up and vice versa. "Something like this~" he whispered into her ear and kissed her neck. Sans used his magic to take her pants off slowly, tossing them over onto the floor with a smirk. His mouth he had an idea, he held onto her and pulled her so she was laying on top of him, but not facing him facing the ceiling. His hand still down her panties and stimulating her gland. But he was nibbling on her neck from behind. His other hand grabbing the edge of her shirt and lifting it up a bit, getting that smooth flat stomach showing. "i'll make your fantasies a reality~" he whispered nibbling on her neck more and more. His hand ridding up her stomach till he was at the edge of her breasts.

Slowly she was pushed back on her bed, her breathing getting heavier as his hands wondered down her, in doing her pants. Then she was left breathless, the feeling of his finger pinching and playing with her clit felt so much better than she could have imagined. Once her pants were removed she parted her thigh so give him better access. Frisk shook her head. "No, this is much better~" She moaned to him as he placed her so her back was on his chest. Hid flingers still simulating her bean, his other hand roaming up her shirt. He was making her feel so amazing, her body tingled and trembled at hos touch. Her head tilted a little as he kissed and nipped at her neck. One on her hands reached up, holding the back of his head, the other hand was on his moving it so it was on her breast. She was very ready for him, she has been for a long time. "Sans~ I love you~" She moaned, her eyes closing, her hips started to twitch a little. Getting closer to her orgasm. Soon she was pushed over the edge, Arching her back she shook hard crying out in complete pleasure because of him. It was the most intense feeling Frisk has ever felt before in her life, and she wanted more.

Holding onto her he held on tight as her body spasmed and shifted back and forth, her orgasm intense and very sexy. He could feel her pussy pulsing just from her clit, his eyes widened and he let go of her neck with his mouth. She looked rather eager to have more done to her, he wasn't ready to have her become a woman yet though~ She had been waiting so long for this, it was only right that he had to wait a bit before getting to enter her. He smirked and moved his hand away from her soaking hole, his hands moving up and pulling her shirt off. She didn't have anything but her panties on right now. His hands grabbed both of her large breasts and squeezed a bit, feeling just how soft and voluptuous they were. His hands making them push up and then feeling them hang, he smirked at how nice they where. He didn't want to admit it, but she had much better breasts than chara.. Sans then let go of her and sat up, taking his shirt off and leaving his pants on. "now... What was that other fantasy you had~? oh yeah~" he grabbed her with his magic and helped her into the air, he laid down and got comfortable. Letting her go down onto his face, she was facing the top of his head and his smile. His tongue started off very slow and he smiled. "don't be afraid of hurting me.. grind as hard as you want~" he told her, giving her a wink. Wanting her to know that before he started.

Frisk was panting, coming down from her high. Her face was flushed, and blushing deeply. She gave a small whimper when he pulled his fingers off her sex. Sitting up with him, her arms raised for Sans as he pulled off her shirt. His boney hands playing with her breast, she leaned back into him moaning softly, feeling his rib cage against her. Her head tilted back, lightly kissing his cheek and jaw, parsing Sans for making her feel so good. Her eyes widened when she felt herself raise up little by his magic. It had been a long time since she felt this, though before it was a lot more aggressive, for good a good reason. Frisk was lowed, she smiled lovingly down at him. His tongue slowly licked her, teasing a little making her whole body shutter and her eyes close before he told her that she could grind against him if she wanted. Frisk knew that she didn't have to worry about hurting him. "...okay...I might just do that~" She winked back down at him, she was becoming a little more playful and flirty now. After her orgasm she was a lot more relaxed, she had been so needy for him for so long that the release gave made Frisk a little less stressed, the tension she had around him was wash away.

Sans smiled even warmer when she flirted with him, it was good seeing her not so stressed out as before. His mouth opened and he closed his eyes, his tongue actually entering her sweet little hole. It Tasted just as good as Chara's and made him shiver when he licked her. His tongue went a little deeper than what he did with chara, His tongue moving deep inside of her and rubbing up against the walls and skin. he was getting really into it, his head moving along with her throbbing as he started to licked in very specific spots, his tongue actually grew longer and a bit pointier to give her some much needed pleasure. His mouth opening wide and closing like he was kissing her lower lips. His hands moved to her ass and grabbed a bit authoritatively, feeling them and moving to her pussy. Where he spread her lips more and he nuzzled his nose against her clit. Moaning into her sex to give her just that much more of a pleasure. his Tongue poked and prodded, finding her sweet spot. he pushed on it with a mighty force and then licked around it very quickly, the kind of speed only he could give. His tongue lashing and whipping that sweet spot, his back arching a bit and his moans getting louder with hers.

Frisk was shocked and happy when Sans just dug right in, finding her sweet spot rather quickly. Immediately She arched her back, her hands reaching up to her breast squeezing them, and playing with her nipples giving her self added pleaser as Sans worked her inner walls of her pussy. His moans vibrated her core, sending a shiver though her body. Frisk threw her head back, her finger pinching her nipples, her hips started rocking against his tongue, her clit rubbing on Sans nose more on it. Frisk was in heaven right now, if she could she could ask him to do this at lease once a day. Sans tongue felt so amazing just how she thought it would. She could feel herself getting close but she didn't want it to end just yet. She paused her movement, slowing down the build up for a moment. Once she felt she wasn't as close anymore, her hips grinded on his tongue again. Though she didn't wait as long as she should have. After a minute or so, she felt her orgasm build back up in full force, she could stop it this time, she didn't want to. It felt too good, her hips twitched against his face, as she cried out his name. This was just as intense at the first one, her finger pinched harder on her nipples. "Oh god! Sans! I love you so much~" She panted out to him before collapsing forward with a big smile on her face.

Her moans and cries of pleasure sent him over the edge, he would have to do something about his cock. Her rocking back and forth made him shiver as he grabbed her thighs, her orgasm making her fall forward onto the bed a bit tired and visibly out of breath. Sans pulled out from under her and licked his lips, tasting what was left of the sweet juice. He got up, she was already in the position that her third fantasy was. he unzipped his pants and let his blue monster hang out. It shot up flinging a little bit of pre-cum onto her round ass. His cock was coated in pre-cum, he was holding on to long. Smiling he put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her into the pillow just a bit, grabbing her hips with the other hand and making her raise her ass in the air.
Sans leaned over, laying his body on top of hers and nibbling on her ear. "oh~ now you're ready to become a woman.. you're all loosened up and you just have to lay there and enjoy it" He smiled down at her and kissed down her ear to her neck and then shoulder. His cock was pressed up against her pussy and he bit his lower lip. she didn't seem to like pain, so he wouldn't go too quickly like how he did with Chara. he wrapped his arms around her chest and inserted himself into her, her body was ready to have anything inside of her. Her pussy lips had no real way to stop him, as he pushed his tip inside of her. He took about half a minute to do that. Wiggling his hips a bit and applying more force till his cock was right at the edge of her hymen.
Smiling he took her chin and made her look at him, kissing her passionately and using his tongue he distracted her while he gave a little bit of a thrust to get past her hymen and break it. He was right past her hymen, then he slowly pushed himself inside of her till he was fully inside. He kept kissing and licked her neck slightly "tell me when to start moving~ when you're comfortable" he smiled up at her and nibbled on her neck again. Being as gentle as he possibly could.

Frisk was just coming down, her breathing started to become a little more normal. Then she gasped a little feeling Sans push her head down, and lifting her hips. His warm breath against her ear made her shiver with lust for him. The smoothness of his cock brushed her virgin lips, he didn't even push inside her yet and she was already moaning for him. Her hips wiggled begging for his cock. Then he started to enter her and she froze, tensing just a bit, thus far it didn't hurt as much as she thought it would. He paused, leaning down and kissing her, she gladly returned it, her tongue playing with his. Sans gave his last thrust, fully hilting himself inside her. This was when she felt the pain she was told about. Frisk gave a small whimper gripping her fingers into her sheet, biting on her bottom lip as Sans moved his kissing to her neck, relaxing her just a bit. But not enough just yet for her to give him the okay to start moving. She nodded, trying to remember to breathe. It was about a minute before she felt she was ready for him to move. "...I'm ready, just, go slow." She whispered to him.

He saw her gripping the sheets and he moved his hand under hers, gripping her hand and interlocking the fingers. Trying to show her that he really cared for her and looked at her, she was a bit pre-occupied with the pain at the moment so he just kept kissing and comforting her with his warm kisses and his smooth lips. She then told him he could move and he nodded, hugging her close and holding onto her. He really didn't want to hurt her and made sure she was ok. His hips moving very slowly, her inner walls clinging to him and hugging his hard cock. he pulled out very little maybe only moving about a fourth of his actual length, he knew it would start to feel much better for her when she got used to it. his other hand moved down to her pussy and he placed a finger on her clit, rubbing up and down to take her mind off of the pain. Hopefully turn that pain into a nice pleasure. His cock would go back inside of her, feeling like he was dragging everything with him. Sitting up slowly he put his hands on her lower back and held onto her, still moving very slowly. Getting her used to the feeling, he enjoyed the very slow build up of pleasure. It felt great, even if it was teasing him more and more, She was so hot inside~ And for her, she could feel his heat too~ His throbbing and twitching, it was strange. He then picked up the pace, not going faster but just trying something new. Instead of thrusting in and out of her with large motions, he just started gyrating his hips quicker in smaller motions. His hips moving much faster and rubbing the insides of her walls much more, but it wasn't deeper or harder thrusts. He leaned down again and hugged her, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them again. "how does this feel?.. is it starting to feel good?~" He whispered into her ear.

Sans started moving, again her body tensed a little. Thinking that maybe she should have waited a little long, then she felt Sans finger on her clit, her body relaxed, but her walls tighten around his cock. It was enough for her to take her mind off the discomfort. A soft moan came from her, closing her eye. Her face looked as if she was now enjoying herself a little more. If that wasn't enough, her hips started to grind a little against him. Although, it was still a little painful, she was starting to feel the pleasure from his cock slowly thrusting in and out of her. Then he picked up his pace, and it didn't hurt her at all, in fact she was loving it. "Yes. More Sans, just a little more~" She begged him. Her eyes opened and she looked back at him, watching him now taking her, making her his made it even more enjoyable. Her soft brown eyes stayed on him. She made a mental note to get a mirror she loved watching his face while he was inside her. Even the sound of his breathing sounded amazing. Soon, she was hardly feeling any pain, just pleasure. She pushed back against him, meeting his thrusts, moaning a little louder now.

She told him to move just a little more and he smiled, his hips moving faster and starting to make her whole body gyrate and bump forward from his thrusting. She started moving her hips on her own and he smiled wide. He was still going slow, he sat up again and grabbed her hips starting to pull himself out till he was almost out of her then slowly pushing himself back inside of her. Pushing himself an hilting himself inside of her pussy. His cock going into her womb and and then he would pull himself out again, not going fast enough to hurt her and her insides where getting scrapped by everything he had, his veins bulging and really making way for his cock. Then after a couple of slow thrusts, he held himself deep inside her. He was panting a bit and the pleasure was building too fast, he didn't want to cum without her. He hugged her stomach and started humping very fast, not moving his cock in and out too much and just gyrating inside of her. It made her whole body bump and move forward with each small yet fast hump. He groaned a bit and bit his bottom lip "I-I'm gonna~" he Let out a slight moan for her. His hand moved up to her mouth, his finger hooking into her mouth. Letting her suck and lick it. He bit his bottom lip harder and moved faster and faster. His cock almost getting bigger inside her! Everything was building so quickly and so much to this climax! Sans panted much faster and she could feel his cock inside of her twitching rapidly. Right before, She was filled by his hot seed. It was like lava inside her, pouring around and sloshing inside her guts till it started to leak out the sides of her walls. Sans while he was cumming let out one kind of rough thrust. Going as deep as he possibly could, It was strange but she could feel the cum hitting her insides every time it shot out of his cock. This happened a couple of times and Sans pushed his face deep into her back with a a smile.. "you're.. You're not officially a woman.. congrats~ heh heh" he smiled, really happy for her. He knew she wanted this for so long "I can keep going.. If you want me too~ Do some other dirty things.. Its your night" He leaned up and whispered into her ear. They could keep going till she had her fill.

Frisk felt Sans almost pull out, the fill her full again, there was no denying that she loved the feeling. Every vain, and pules she felt touching every part of her. He felt perfect, fitting her very well. She kept pushing back against him, even when he started to thrust harder into her. Though after awhile he was moving to fast, she couldn't keep up. So she just let him have her, laying there while he please her and himself. Her eyes half lidded, she wanted to close them, but the look on his face was just full of pleasure and lust as he dove in and out of her. She welcomed his finger in her mouth, closing her lips around it she started sucking and rolling her tongue around it. Moaning onto his finger, she couldn't hold back any longer, his first load filling her was just what she needed, it was so hot inside her. Her pussy tighten around his cock, milking every bit of cum he spilled in her. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her body shivered with her third orgasm. Each one was better than the last, this was all she dreamed of, but better. He gave a few hard thrusts, making her yelp a little. Not from pain, just by the force of them. Once he was done, she felt his face on her back, and felt the warmth of his cum dripping down her inner thighs. Her first though once her mind was clear enough was that they didn't use a condom or any protection. She panicked for a moment before she remember that monsters and humans can reproduce like this. She sighed and smiled, enjoying the moment again. "Thank you..." She laughed. She thought about his offer, she wasn't done yet. "I sure I can keep going~ What about you? Any fantasy's about me you want to try. This is our night~" She purred to him, wiggling her hips a little at him.

He shivered a bit when she wiggled her hips, it was enough to make the pleasure surge through his spine and he arched his back a bit with a smile. Kissing her back and chuckling "fantasy? hmmmmm~ well.. I would love a sexy dance~" he slowly pulled himself out of her and sighed a bit. "then.. maybe.. you could use your breasts on me again? Like.. How you did that other night~" he crawled next to her and kissed her gently. "I do have some ideas.. But we can save them for another night~" He winked and sat up a little bit with a smile. "We could... well.... I could use some of my magic on you.. i think you would really enjoy that~ and anything you want to try.. anything at all, i'm really up for an-" he then remembered what he told chara. "oh.. just uh.... wanted to let you know.. you can tell me anything that you find sexy and kinky~ i'll let you know that my spine is.... very... very sensitive.. i uh.. heh heh, it can make me moan like crazy" He admited blushing a little bit. "but i want to learn about your kinks tonight.. what makes you go crazy~ other than your fantasies.. is there anything i could wear? or do?"

Sans pulled out and Frisk already missed the feeling of how he filled her. She laid on her side facing him and smiled, then she frowned a little. "I don't think I really have any kinks. I don't think I would like being tied up or getting spanked or anything like that if that's what you mean. I did like that book though, 50 Shades of black. But I don't think I'm into doing anything like that." She seemed to think that kinks only meant think that was very S&M related. "But I didn't like using my breast, and if I remember, you tasted very nice." She sat up and placed her hand on his shoulder pushing him on his back. Once he was down she reached down taking ahold of his shaft, stroking it slowly as she got between his legs. "All you can do now is relax, and enjoy yourself. You have done all the work tonight, now its my turn~" She smiled to him, her eyes very lustful. She nestled herself on her knees, leaning over and placing his cock between her breast. She pushed then together, wrapping them around him. Slowly she pushed her breast up and down his length, bending her head down, taking the head of his cock in her mouth, rolling her tongue around it, tasting this mixed juices making her moan softly on him.

Sans raised an eyebrow and listened to her talk, she seemed like she didn't exactly know what a kink was.. But that was ok. He was there for that, he chuckled a bit and shook his head "kinks don't have to be dirty or weird... its just something that you enjoy sexually more than others.. what makes you hot just from thinking about it~ whats something that makes your heart flutter and you've always wanted to try.. that's what a kink is. something you have a favorite for" He smiled warmly then she. Being pushed back he smiled at her and relaxed, his head leaning back a bit and his smile getting wider. She wanted to pleasure him the same way he pleasured her, and it looked amazing. She placed his already wet cock between her breasts, not only was it soft and almost weightless like a cloud. But he could feel her heartbeat through her chest, he smiled and got comfortable between her warm mounds of flesh. Pushing them together they enveloped his cock and he let out a sharp breath, he was pretty sensitive from cumming inside of her. But now he didn't mind all too much. She then pushed her breasts up and down his length and she could see the pleasure overtaking him. His face scrunching up a bit his mouth hanging open. His chest was raising and falling faster and faster, seeing him breath faster and faster. He could feel the tip of his cock was so sensitive right now. It made him shiver, then her mouth went around the tip. She could taste the pre-cum in her mouth instantly. Rolling her tongue around it made his hips shift and wiggle a bit, almost like he was trying to get away from the pleasure. Letting out soft groans and some moans from it. His hands grabbing the sheets of the bed a bit lightly. His breath panting much much faster.

Frisk watched as the pleasure washed over Sans face making her smile a little. She started sucking a bit on the head of his cock, his cum tasted wonderful. Her breast started to move a little faster up and down his shaft. She did this for a moment for pulling her mouth off him with a pop. "This is what I like, that look on your face right now~" She smiled giving the tip a quick lick. "And those sounds you're making, feeling you, pleasing you~" Frisk was almost a different girl right now. She was being so seductive, and full of lust and desire for him. "After this, I want to feel you inside me again, think you can handle that?" She smirked before wrapping her lips around his head again. Her tongue rolling around it, this time going deeper than before. But she kept it slow, not rushing to make him cum again. Frisk was just enjoying herself while making him feel good. Loving the way he felt in her mouth, and the way he tasted. After doing this for a while, she picked up the pace. Pressing her breast tighter around him moving them a bit faster, her going a little deeper. The idea of making him cum again and the look on his face when he did, then having him fill her again made her moan, her lips vibrating on him. Seemed as if all Frisk needed to chill and relax with life was to get laid. Though she did in a way a few nights ago, but hey were all drunk and she didn't remember most of it. Now that she was sober, she wanted to enjoy every minute and do as much as she could with him this night. Unlike Chara, Frisks sex drive was much higher, though she didn't get a beating like Chara did so she was able to continue and go for longer.

Her breasts moving faster made him shiver, in an almost violent manner. She could see the shivering and the tensing up of his body. his head tilting a bit, not out of confusion but because with a lustful smile. A bit of drool coming out of his mouth and his eyes going up a little bit. Then she pulled her mouth off of his rod, making him lose that tension again. With his moment to rest Sans leaned his head back and let his mouth open a bit, she was like a different person while having sex.. Almost slutty and demanding, in a great way. He looked back down at her and smiled wide "I can go all night baby~" he said with a wink, his smile growing larger and his laughing a little. "You like to see me in pleasure?.. so... hmmmm" He thought about it for a moment and wondered if she would like to tease and pleasure Chara. His smile grew wide at the thought, he was coming up with more ideas. She put her lips around his cock again and she could feel it twitch inside her mouth, a small shot of pre-cum getting on her tongue. he took a quick small gasp then a rather loud breath of air came out of his mouth. He started sweating a little bit and his right eye closed. Her breasts stroked his shaft while her tongue delicately licked and rolled around his gland. He panted and put one of his hands to his forehead, he didn't know if he could handle this much longer! She was so sexy while doing that, her moans echoed through his body and he thrusted slightly into her mouth with a groan. His toes curled up and his face scrunched up, he closed his eyes tight and bit his lower lip. Panting quickly through his nose till he couldn't handle it anymore! His hands quickly going to her shoulders he held her close and made sure she didn't move any more. His cock slapping her tongue a few times from its twitching before shooting a large load into the back of her throat. The cum overflowing in her mouth and filling her cheeks a bit. He held on tight and looked down at her into her eyes, a wide smile and a small amount of drool coming off of his mouth his face twitched a little bit. "S-Swallow all of it~ NNgghh~ See how much you loved it" He said in between groans. "Then... Sit on my lap if you want more~"

Frisk smiled at the faces he was making, she the sounds coming from her was driving her crazy it was like a drug, she needed more. Sans pre cum tasted divine, and the way his cock twitched against her tongue and in her mouth. Maybe this was her kink, because she loved doing this to him, pleasing him like this with her mouth and breast. Then he thrust a little, she could tell he was getting close. His hand gripped her shoulders, keeping her in place. Frisk looked at him, wondering why he would stop her, that was when he filled her mouth with his hot sweet seed. She let out a blissful groan, he told her to swallow all of it, and she was more than happy to oblige. There was so much it took her a few times to get it all down. Pulling her mouth off him she smiled proudly and climbed up his body on her hands and knees. Leaning down she kissed him sweetly and soft. "I think I have a little left in me~" Frisk said sitting up raising her body a little and took ahold of his cock. Slowly she lowered herself, aiming his member up to her pussy. The head parted her lips, lowering herself a little more till he was entering her again. Removing her hand from his cock and very slowly moved down him till she was sitting completely down with him filling her. Frisk sighed happily with a smile. "You feel so good Sans~ I wish I could just keep you like this forever~" Frisk started to raise and lower her body, riding him very gently enjoying herself using his cock for pleasure.

When he came he sank into the bed, still laying there he closed his eyes and caught his breath. Trying to so quickly, knowing she wasn't finished with him just yet. He smiled and looked up at her watching her eagerly cllimb on top of him, pushing his cock inside of her. winced a bit from the intense pleasure and arched his back a bit trying to get comfortable. Then she sat down on him and his cock went fully inside of her, there was no escape now. Not that he wanted there to be, his bottom lip being bitten a little harder he groaned and moved his legs up a bit so that his thighs where resting against her ass. his hips squirming under her a bit and his eyes about half closed. He felt her thighs and skin under his hands. He almost looked like he wasn't sure what to do with his hands and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her down and kissing her hard. He needed some distraction from the intense pleasure. His moans could be heard when she was this close to him, he kissed her mouth and licked the sides of her mouth a bit, then licked up her cheek and started kissing all around her face. Letting out slight moans and trembling under her, "G-god~ you... *pant pant* i'll have to reward you for this~" he moaned a bit into her ear, hugging her and feeling her breasts against his chest. He felt her hard nipples then moaned into her ear a bit. He would usually take time to recover a bit, but she loved it so much he couldn't stop her. "I.. *pant pant* We can do this and fuck like animals whenever you want~ i already told chara the same thing~ whenever you need me.. or whenever i want you~ wherever, i'll oblige" he smirked and nibbled on her ear, every slow hop on his cock making him let out a little groan.

Frisk was pulled down, her chest resting against his. Sans moans were all the encouragement she needed to started ridding him a little faster. The taste of his tongue and the way he was kissing her she could tell that he was struggling, along with the way he was squirming and trembled under her. After this she was going to let him rest, she needed to do so as well, even though she wanted to continue. Her hips grinding on his cock felt amazing, she could already feel herself getting close, causing her own body to shiver a little. Along with the way he was kissing and panting under her, this was all a dream come true. "Sans, your the only reward I could ever want~" She moaned to him, resting her head next to his. "Just wait till you get Chara and I both together, then we will have to really see if you can go all night~" She smirked a little, sitting up a little to get his full length inside her. "Sans, I love you so much~!" She cried out, her body bouncing on top of his. She reached down and took his hands, placing them on her breast making him grip on them tightly. "I'm getting close~" She moaned out, ridding him harder still till he was up in her womb. Her walls tightened on his cock, as her back arched. Frisks body started to shutter as she hit her climax hard. At this point she was screaming in pleasure. Needless to say that her neighbors or anyone outside could hear her cries of ecstasy as she rode Sans though her orgasm. Once it was over she collapsed on top of him, panting hard. "Oh...my...god..." She said between gasps.

Back
Top Bottom