Welcome to New,New Home. (Undertale) Vail/Spud

Chara moaned a bit louder as Sans continued kissing her neck, the cool night air hitting more of her skin as he lifted her dress up more. She was rolled on her back, her eyes locked on his. The warmth of their body heat, and his grinding against her felt wonderful. Arching her back as he took old of her breast roughly she let a deep sigh, smiling at him lovingly at his reply. "How the hell did I get so lucky~" She said as she watched him pull off his pants, seeing his manhood come out. Her heart felt as if it was going to beat out of her chest. She was nervous about what was going to happen, and this time she was more aware of what was going on than she did the first time when they just messed around. Her face started to blush a little, and even though it was warm under the blanket, she could help but shiver a little as he unzipped her dress. While Sans worked on unbuttoning his shirt, Chara pulled down her dress a little more exposing her breast. Like the other times she wasn't wearing a bra, seemed like something she didn't like to wear. Once he was done, she reached up to his rib cage taking a hold of it and pulling him down to her. Lightly kissing his jaw line to his neck, going between kissing and nibbling it. "Make me your woman, Sans~"

His heart was fluttering, her fingers slipping between his ribs and the force of her pulling him down onto her made it feel like he was laying on a cloud. Her kisses and desire bubbling up and making him sweat, that and the heat under the blanket. Her nice dress was grabbed by sans and he just pulled it off of her, pulling it off of her legs with a smirk. She was in the same position as the other night, just in her panties and blushing up at him with such lust in her eyes. Sans took his shirt off and tossed it next to her dress with a smile, his rib cage fully exposed to her and his spine. His underwear the only thing still on, pulling away from her kisses he looked into her eyes. "you know.. i'm glad we're sober right now, it feels much better sober~" Sans whispered to her and trailed his hand down his own body, till his hands slipped down into his underwear and made them go down, teasing her an inch at a time. Getting his underwear off, she saw his cock shoot up, almost as if it was looking straight at her. He smiled and lifted her legs so they where pointed into the air. Taking her panties off and putting them right next to the ground. This night was about her, and he was going to make it amazing for her. The sly skeleton slid down her body very methodically, giving her neck a gentle kiss as he slid. Then he was going deeper and lower, his lips kissing her chest, then the top of her stomach, just under her belly button.. Till he made it to where he wanted to. Finding her smooth virgin sex, he moved her thighs so they would be around his head a little bit. Smiling up at her "don't worry, i'll be gentle.. then i'll make you a woman" he whispered, his tongue sliding out of his mouth, that blue glow and saliva trickling off of the smooth muscle. His tongue poked at the bottom of her soft slit and ran upwards to the clit, a simple lick. He needed to get her ready for him, he didn't want it to hurt and if he got her pussy ready and spreading on its own a bit it would only feel good.

Chara's ruby eyes looked over his nude form, enjoying the view of all Sans skeletal body. Everything from the other night was still a blur, though she remembered a few bits. Sans was right, this did feel much better sober, she nodded feeling a bit speechless at the moment. Slowly he moved down her body, sending tingles though her body with every kiss till he was between her legs. For some reason she felt her face flush up, feeling a little embarrassed with his face so close to her pussy like this. Chara legs was brought up over his shoulders. Her hands covered her face feeling rather shy in the moment. She didn't know what Sans was doing down there like that, but she liked it even though he hadn't really done anything yet. Nodding again in understanding when he said he was going to be gentle. Just like that, she felt pleasure like she never felt before. Sans warm tongue gracing her slit. Quickly her hands moved off her face and her whole body shudder. "...fuck...Sans!" She loudly moaned out to him. Tensing up her body, then falling limp. "Oh god, do that again~" She purred do him closing her eyes feeling more relaxed. The embarrassment she felt before was gone, now Chara just wanted him to keep touching her the way he just did.

Seeing her almost violent reaction was what he wanted, it was really sexy seeing her like that. He was more than happy to do that again, seeing the pleasure surge through her body. Sans licked again, this time favoring the right side of her pussy. Really working the folds and making it stretch open a bit, his tongue smooth and slick. His hands grabbed onto her thighs and held onto her tight, The bony fingers digging gently into her flesh. Wanting to see her react more he smirked, his mouth going right up to her pussy he started licking like a dog. His tongue going slow but constant, making her folds open and slide around. His jaw would drop and close making it look like he was eating her most delicate part, his eyes closing. The smooth spine arching and rolling a bit with every lick, he was going hard on her lips. Smirking up at her he wrapped his lips around her clit and gave it the most attention, his hands going down to her pussy and spreading her lips apart. Letting her juices flow onto herself and the blanket, his tongue running circles around the very sensitive bean above her hole. But he wasn't done, going deeper he poked and prodded the opening to her pussy. The pink soft hole giving way to his tongue, he only put the tip in. Not wanting to go too deep, licking around the opening with his smooth almost sharp tongue. Spreading and making her hole open more and more, loosening her up so she could take him in more easily. His smile never leaving his face, his eyes never looking away from hers.

Chara's body was a shivering mess as Sans tongue worked her pussy. Her hips bucked against his face, her arms at her sides gripping on to the blanket for dear life. When she felt his tongue slightly enter her hole, she gave a sharp gasp. at first it felt strange, then it started to feel just as amazing as everything else he was doing do her. Chara tightened her legs around his head, pulling him deeper. If she could, she would have him do this for hours. But soon she felt a small pressure building up in her stomach. the more Sans worked her sex, the heavier she felt. Then, it felt as if there was an explosion that shot though her body, her body twitching and squirming in his grasp. A flooding her juices gushed out her, one wave after another of total bliss soaking his face, her inner thighs and the blanket below her butt. Soon, she was breaking heavily, her body weak and limp from her intense orgasm. She seemed to be glowing, looking down at him with a small smile. "Wow, that was just...wow..."Chara said, sounding pleased and out of breath.

Sans felt the torrent of love juice overflowing onto his face and mouth, closing his eyes he moaned softly. Feeling his spine shiver and grabbing her thighs tight, he loved that she was a squirter. The mess was welcome, she seemed like she was overly pleased by what happened and he knew that she wasn't finished for the night. Hearing her out of breath and satisfied he crawled up to her with a wide seductive smile, his eyes looking deep into hers. "you look happy~ and we haven't even started the main event" Sans smiled warmer, kissing her. Letting her taste her own juices, it mixed quickly with their tongues and the taste was a distant memory. His hands moving down her hips and to her thigh, pulling one of them up so she could spread her pussy a bit. "i'll give you tongue pleasure whenever you want~" he winked, he meant it. He loved being rather generous when he was with someone he loved. Seeing them squirm and shiver was enough for him.
Sans moved her thigh a bit and he pulled his cock out, rubbing the tip of his cock against her pussy lips. Right at the entrance, "now... this is as close as we can get.. it.. means i'm one with you.. just like how our souls are intertwined" He smiled and moved his hips a bit slowly, his cock sliding inside of her. The lips and muscles having no real protest to his cock, going deeper and deeper inside of her. His cock going up to her hymen and just resting against it, about one fourth of his cock was inside her. His hands moving to her breasts and feeling their shape.
With her hymen he moved slowly enough so that when it broke it didn't hurt too much, but there was still a pain. His cock still going, going till he was deep inside of her. His hips right up against hers, Hugging her and holding her close so she could hug him and grab him if it was too much. "how does it feel? being one with me.."

Chara watched as Sans crawled up her body, her eyes half lidded and lustful. "I am happy, that was beautiful." She smiled to him, wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him deeper into the kiss. Her tongue playing with his, tasting herself. It was a little bitter, and somewhat sweet, Chara like the taste. Her legs still seemed to be trembling as he moved her into a better position for the next part. "I might have to take you up on that~" She smirked at him playfully. She took a sharp breath when she felt his smooth warm manhood gently touch her lips, then he started nudging inside her stretching her walls around him firmly. It was a little uncomfortable, but it was easy for her to adjust as he ever so slowly entered her, his massaging of her breasts made it so she didn't think about the slight pain. Chara gave a soft groan, lightly biting her lip as he pushed himself fully inside her. Chara held tightly on to Sans, her face nuzzling into his neck. Her breathing was shaky and uneven, she felt a mixture of love and pain. Know that she was now one with the monster she loved, filled with such joy. "Feels as if I'm finally complete." She said with a small tremble, trying to ignore the slight pain and discomfort. "Will it always feel like this?" She asked, even if did hurt all the time, she wouldn't mind. In fact, apart of her was enjoying that it hurt a little.

Sans could feel her body adjusting to his size and girth, he smiled at her and rested his forehead against hers. Looking into her eyes and sighing "no.. it won't always feel like this, it will feel as pleasurable as my tongue~ you just need to give it a minute.. wait for the pain to pass, don't worry.. i'll walk you through it. but, something tells me you kind of enjoy the pain a bit" he said with a smirk, "do you like pain?" he was wondering, he didn't mind hurting someone if they enjoyed it. His arms on either side of her, holding himself up and feeling her sex pound and throb around his cock. He moved his hand down her stomach, making sure to tickle the clit a bit gently. "i'm complete too~" kissing her a bit romantically, the tip of his smooth bonny fingers rubbing around the hard bean. He Could feel his own heat raising, it was going hard fast. Feeling his loins start to ache and burn with lust, he wanted her.. He wanted to just fuck her till she passed out. His hips slowly started moving and he couldn't hold it, knowing she would start to enjoy it, and if she liked pain.. Then it was all good. His cock head scraping her inner walls his shaft feeling so warm and complete. Being hugged and held in, "its so.. blissful~"

Chara looked away from him and nodded a little in reply to his question if her liked pain. To her, pain meant love, for the first half of her life that was all she knew from her parents. Even back then, she remember starting to look forward to her father coming down, because that meant she was going to het attention. "Yeah, I do..." She whispered, feeling that maybe it was wrong to enjoy pain. Those thoughts fled her mind when she felt Sans finger rub her clit, causing her pussy to tighten more around Sans cock, her hips bucking up into him. Moaning into his kiss, as he started to move inside her a little, making the pain return for a moment, but with his playing of her clit she enjoyed every moment of it. she couldn't hold back, she knew Sans loved her, and wouldn't care if she like being hurt a little in moments like this. "Yes Sans, I do like pain. And I caused so much, who better than to hurt me than you~." She purred softly, again her hips moving up, making him go deeper inside her. Moaning in lust and pain as his cock pressed harder against her cervix.

Sans smiled, he couldn't say he didn't like hurting people.. He liked helping people, but he did get some sick satisfaction from hurting Frisk during her attempted genocide run. It wasn't because he was saving anyone either.. he.. just enjoyed her suffering, probably because he saw her kill papyrus. But thinking back on it he did find it a bit strange. Knowing she liked pain brought a kind of closure to his mind, his smile getting wide and his mind filling with ideas of things he could do to her and make her feel loved. Sans moved his hips a bit quicker, bucking over and over again, slapping their hips together and making his body flooded with pleasure. His head feeling light and his spine tingling. Looking down with a smirk, he wanted to test how much pain she liked. "its really not a bad thing to like pain... you can like pain all you want~ i'll be happy to give you some~" His right hand moved to her back and dug much deeper than before, scratching her back and dragging it across her shoulder blade. Letting some red marks on her back, his mouth going to her neck and biting and nibbling. His hips slapping faster and faster, his balls starting to hit her butt and his cock ramming against her cervix over and over. "mnnhhhnnnn~" he moaned gently into her neck.

When Sans picked up the pace, thrusting in her a little more roughly, it felt as if all the air was sucked from her lungs. She gave a soft whimpering moan. Having him take her like this felt amazing and painful at the same time, and she loved it. Again she felt that same feeling she did when he used his tongue, that slow build up like before forming in her stomach. Tears started to form in her eyes, then falling, though her face showed a mix of agony and pure bliss. Sans really did love her, and with him hurting her like this proved it. From his fingers digging into her skin, the biting and moaning on her neck, and his rough treatment. Chara was happy, truly happy. Fuck! I think you like hurting me, don't you Sansy~" She cried out, tears still falling from her eyes, but she smiled him, wrapping legs around his waist tightly, along with her arms. "I love you." This time she whispered before biting down on his shoulder, hard enough to cause him a little pain. She loved that he was leaving marks on her, new ones, ones she was proud of because he caused them. She wanted more, wanting to be covered by them so everyone knew she belonged to only him.

Sans felt her teeth sink into his shoulder a bit and he shivered. Feeling her body react to how he was moving and using her made him even more excited. "i like hurting people~ especially if they love it as much as you do~" Sans smirked and looked into her eyes "Maybe that's why you kept coming back even though i kept beating you" he teased a bit, panting and starting to sweat. His hand moved from her shoulder to the back of her head, grabbing her hair at the root and yanking her head back so her neck was showing. Sinking his teeth deep into her neck and making it overly red, sucking hard and giving her a hicky very quickly, never stopping the biting and sucking on her neck. His hips decided she needed more punishment as he rammed her at full speed. His cock twitching and trembling inside of her, slamming into the back of her womb and making her stomach bulge very slightly. His other hand grabbing her waist so she couldn't escape, even if she wanted too. He bit harder as his body shivered "I'm gonnaaa~ g-gonna fill you with my love~" Sans moaned into her neck Grabbing her hair a bit harder and pulling more.
His hips went fast and slammed hard, making her whole body bounce and shake with his rough passionate sex. His balls slapped against her butt rather hard. His cock dug deep into her and with a moan Sans let go of her neck. Leaving a large red mark there, Both his hands moved to her chest and he pushed her into the ground. Pushing her down more and more, then he released inside of her. His hot steamy cream filling her virgin pussy, Sans kissed her really hard. His cock twitching with each shot of cum, filling more and more. he pulled out quickly, stroking himself and cumming on her stomach too, his other hand gently resting on her shoulder. Looking deep into her eyes lovingly. Panting like a mess and smiled "i... *pant pant* i love you so much~" He looked satisfied and smiled down at her

Chara teeth released when Sans took ahold of her air yanking her head back, causing her to moan then yelp when he bit down roughly on her neck. Again, she was feeling a pleasant mixture of pain and pleaser as he pounded relentlessly inside of her. Going deeper till she felt the sharp ache of him pushing past her cervix. More tears flooded out of her eyes, a part of her wanted to beg him to slow down just a bit, but the other part of her loved every painful moment he caused her. She moaned and whined as he abused her virgin sex, squirming under him. Still, Chara was enjoying being one with him, have him fill her to her core. Once the shock of the pain was over she smiled at his words. "Maybe I did, and let you beat me over and over~" She retorted. This was the side of Sans she thought she hated at one point, now it was more reason to love him. They were so much a like, they both loved causing pain, and but his reaction from her biting, Sans also seems to like a little pain himself. Maybe not as much as she did, but enough to satisfy her. She knew that from the way he was handling her, she was going to be sore for a while, but this something she welcomed, and always will. Again she cried out on pain and lust as he pulled harder on her hair and bit down rougher on her neck. It was enough to send her over the edge herself. She came hard on his cock, soaking him with her hot juices. She was just coming down from her high when she felt him let go of her neck, pressing down on her chest forcing the air out of her lungs. His cock throbbing as he filled her with his cum. She sighed a little, loving the sensation of him releasing inside her like that. With out warning her pulled out, letting most of what he filled her with flow out of her. His warm seed spilled out on her stomach. She couldn't help but smile when he rested his head on her shoulder, they both panting trying to catch their breath. Leaning in she kissed his head, wrapping her arms around him. "I love you too, comedian~" She giggled, holding him tightly against her body. "If every date end like this, I want to have them all the time."

He was finally finished, his eyes closing and he rolled over onto his back. Looking up at the stars, the cool air was exactly what he needed right now. So refreshing and nice, his eyes slowly closing, he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close with a smile. "heh heh.. we don't need to have a date to do this kind of stuff... we can always just go right ahead and do it whenever we wanna" he told her with a smile, his hands and arms wrapping around her more so they where hugging and cuddling under the stars. "i love you.. freak~" he told her in a very loving way, not trying to hurt her. Just like how she called him comedian. his right eye opened and he looked at her with a warm smile "if you're up for it.. i wouldn't mind going again~ help you get to sleep.. make you cum till you pass out.. and i have a plan for you. i know you'll absolutely love it~" he kissed her cheek and hugged her tighter, looking up at the stars some more.

Chara was pulled into him, laying her head on his shoulder snuggling into him. "That's even better." She laughed, she did enjoy the date, but avoiding crowds and just being alone with him like this was even better. She laughed harder when he called her a freak. "Yeah, I am. But you didn't seem to mind one bit~" She smirked and looked up at him. "Wait, again? Heh, and I'm the freak? Though, I don't hate the idea. So far I loved everything else you have done for me tonight." She snuggled her face into his neck, closing her eyes. Part of her was already worn out and sore. But it all felt so wonderful, and she wanted more from him, to feel like that over and over again as he used her. "Maybe if I'm lucky, you can start waking me up like that, with your tongue. That's something that I sure I would like a lot."

Her laying in his neck was so cute, there was no way she could know how much he loved her. Kissing her forehead she looked really exhausted, he chuckled and realized that it was their first time.. No need to over do anything, she was happy and very satisfied. Plus there was always the next days, holding her close he smiled and closed his eyes slowly. "we can wait to do more another night.. or another day.. whenever you want" he smiled "or.." Leaning into her ear he whispered a little bit, sounding a little menassing just for the fear and to make her spine shiver with her knowing that she's his "whenever i want~" he nibbled her ear and then pulled away. "i don't mind waking you up like that~" winking "we've found one of your kinks~ something i can do that you love" he smiled "heh heh..."

Sans got just the reaction he wanted when he whispered in Chara's ear. His deep voice, and warm breath on the side of her face, and the way he said it made her tremble against him. Then he lightly nibbled her ear, making her sigh softly, holding onto him a little tighter. She looked up to him wide eyed and smiled. Happy that she was going to have a little break before he would take her again, and that he would wake her up like the way she asked. "Hmmm, your starting to know to much about me. Its starting be a little unfair." She gave him a playful pout. "I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to get out of bed tomorrow." She said, every part of her was incredibly sore, especially her neck and between her legs. Thought she didn't mind, it would only remind her how much Sans loved her. She laid her head back down on his shoulder, her fingers lightly caressing the bones of his rib cage.

Sans giggled a bit at her comments "well... its only fair that you get to learn a couple things about me.. and don't worry, it only gets better and you won't be as sore later.." Her hands trailing on his ribs and making him take a deep breath of cool air, he smiled at how cute she was right now. "go on... ask your questions.. i owe it to ya heh heh" resting the side of his head on hers he closed his eyes again and smiled. "i'll make sure you can get out of bed tomorow~" he nuzzled her a little bit and pulled her closer onto his chest.

As Chara was pulled deeper into him, she closed her eyes. "And how are you going to do that~?" She asked smiling a little. Then she thought about what to ask him. "Well, what do you like, besides hurting me?" She yawned a little, this whole thing they did really wore her out. But she wasn't ready to give into sleep just yet. Chara wanted to enjoy every minute with Sans right now, undressed, laying under the stars in the cool night air. "Do you have any 'kinks'? I noticed you liked when I bit you, and you seem to like when I touch you like this." She said, her hand lightly gripped onto one his rib bones, moving her hand down the smooth bone. "Where else can I touch you that makes happy?" Chara wanted to please him like he did her.

Sans thought for a moment "well.. when it comes to kinks... i guess wearing sexy clothes is super hot.. like when you where wearing my jacket and nothing else.. That was making me really excited. Knee socks are cute.. if you wear anything red~ that looks amazing on you.." The red really was popping from her eyes, it made her stand out even more. "hmmmmm.. kinks... well... maybe if you woke me up the same way you wanted to be woken up~" He kissed her on the lips and smiled warmly "i do like a bit of pain.. but its more of in a playful way, i like it when its almost like a fight for dominance" The stars shimmered and twinkled gently in the sky "maybe if you.... well... i already have something for you that i know you'll really enjoy" he smiled and kissed her cheek. "but its a surprise~ just tell me when you're feeling less sore and we can have that surprise for you" he smiled and nuzzled against her about to fall asleep. "uh....... well..... heh... i uh... do have a very sensitive spot.. it.. makes me moan like crazy, makes my whole body go numb.. its...... well, my spine.. rub that just right and i'll be like puddy in your hands..." he smiled at her not sure if she tell her that or not.

Chara smiled opening her eyes a little looking at him as he talked about what turned him on. From clothes to a fright for dominance, which Chara felt she would have no issue catering to this. It was something that she felt that she would also enjoy herself. "Can't say I hated wearing your jacket, I see why you like it so much." She leaned up, kissing his jaw softly, then his lips. "A surprise huh? Sansy, you spoil me~" Chara laughed a little, then hearing about his spine, she raised a brow and smirked at Sans. "Oh, putty in my hands? I like the sound of that~" She sat up a little, leaning over him placing her hands on each side of his head grinning down at him playfully. "I cant promise I wont take advantage of that little tip if you start to annoy me~" She leaned down and lightly licked the corner of his mouth slowly. Then leaned futher down so her cheek was against his. "But not right now, I'm just going to wait for the right moment~"

Hearing that she wasn't going to abuse it right now was nice He had some other kinks that he thought he should tell her. But then he realized that she would learn them soon with his surprise, smiling he kissed her back and moved his hands to her back, having him lay on top of him while she kissed his jaw then his mouth. Her hands where so soft and she held him like he was hers, it made him smile, the slow lick on the side of his mouth made him pant a little. He was a bit tired, but he loved this attention. "i love it when you and frisk both gang up on me too~ using me to your hearts content~" he moved his face and bit her tongue very gently, just holding her. His hands moving to her back and making her come closer, his mouth opening and his tongue coming out to lick her bottom lip. then move inside of hers, moving her tongue from left to right. His hands moved on top of her's gently holding her, showing her he liked the way she held him. "but.. i won't keep secrets if i really like something.. i'll tell you right away~"

Chara loved making him pant like that. As much as she wished she had the energy to have him take her again, she was just as tired as he was. But she liked giving him attention like this, teasing him a little. Her eyes closed as Sans lightly bit down on her tongue, she didn't fight or try to pulled away. She was pulled down closer to him, her chest now resting on his. A small moan came from her as Sans warm tongue tasted her lip, her mouth opening as well returning his kissing, using her tongue to play with his. "I have a feeling Frisk and I will be doing that a lot~ only after you take her like you did me tonight~" She purred, giving him a few light kisses. "then we will both belong to only you. To have when ever you want, and for us to have when we please." She chuckled a little, holding tightly. The though of Frisk and her playing with Sans was almost enough to want to ask Sans to fill her again.

"i'll make her a woman.. i promise~ she'll love it as much as you did.. probably should do that as soon as i can.. she really deserves it" he whispered, feeling her on top of him he petted her head slowly. He knew she should get some rest, it was needed especially after what they did. "think of all the fun you, frisk and i will have together~ my sweet girls~" he chuckled and kissed her cheek "now get some rest.. we" He yawned mid sentence "need it~ i'll take frisks virginity.. then you'll get your fun reward" he muttered as he slowly started to fall asleep next to her. his eyes closing and his hands holding onto her.

When Sans kissed her cheek she slowly laid down next to him, pulling the blanket up to her shoulder and snuggled next to him. "Mmm, I like that plan~ Cant wait to play with you with Frisk~" Chara yawned a little she was just as sleepy as he was. Before she got to comfortable, she leaned into him and kissed his cheek. "G'night...love you." She whispered before cuddling into him closing her eyes. Easily she fell asleep with him. Although she was sore, she had no issues sleeping. Everything was so peaceful, laying under the night sky with the cool breeze blowing over them. Though she was nice and warm under the blanket with Sans.

Back
Top Bottom