Welcome to New,New Home. (Undertale) Vail/Spud

A small gasp came from Chara feeling Sans tongue touch her lips, her first thought was that it was gross. But feeling his gentle hand on her shoulder pulling her closer, she felt more alright with it. She gave a tiny sigh when he pulled away, her eyes half lidded as she their eyes met. Giving him a soft smile she nodded. " Yes, I do." Slowly her head tiled feeling hit nipping on her neck, a small moan left her lungs, her body shivered this time because she was enjoying what Sans was doing. Frisk watched as Sans calmed Chara, her head now resting on Sans shoulder smiling. It was a sight to see Chara almost timid right now. This time Frisk shivered as Sans hand ran down her bare back to her butt, she shifted her hips a little to make sure he had a good feel. Frisk sighed happily, she never thought when she woke up this morning, that her day would got like this. "It okay Chara, you know I haven't done anything like this before. Relax, and trust us. We are your friends and we love you..." Frisk said agreeing with Sans, in hope that her words could ease Chara a little more. Chara looked over to Frisk and lightly place her hand on Frisks cheek. "You love me?" Chara asked, Frisk smiled and nodded. "Good, because I love you too. I always had. I just...did such a poor job showing it till now." This shocked Frisk, she never knew that Chara felt this way.

Sans smiled and held onto the two girls, seeing them have a moment together even in a situation like this was heart melting. Sans kissed chara's cheek and then frisks, Sans gave her an 'I told you so' look about chara changing, she didn't believe him but now that she saw her acting like this he could tell her that she was being silly. "how much.. do you love frisk, chara?" Sans raised an eyebrow wondering how she really felt about chara and wondering if she maybe had more than just a friendly kind of love. Sans whispered into chara's ear "how much do you love each other?" sans leaned in and nibbled on Frisks neck again, his tongue gently poking her skin and feeling around.

They both each received a kiss on the cheek from Sans, Frisk looking up at him and catching his look. Maybe he was right about Chara, since her soul had been healed, Frisk didn't feel scared of her. In fact, she only felt herself grow closer to the red eyed girl. Frisk gave a hard shiver as Sans nibbled and lick at her neck. Frisk turned her attention back to Chara. It was as if they read each others mind after Sans spoke to them. They leaned in towards each other and their lips met. Kissing each other, this time there was more passion in the kiss, Frisk pushing her tongue in to Chara's mouth. Causing Chara to squeak a little in surprise. Though she seemed to enjoy it, pushing hers against Frisks. After a moment the pulled away from each other. Chara smiled and sighed, it felt good to get her feeling out in the open, even though before she didn't know what they were, it was the same for Frisk. "I do love you Chara, I didn't know till tonight. I'm so happy that you can share this with me. I wouldn't want anyone else, just the three of us." Frisk smiled up at Sans. "Because I love you both so much..." Frisk leaned in, pushing her lips to his.

Sans heard about just the three of them together. It worked out really well, everyone loved everyone here. So its no way they could get hurt, Frisk kissed Sans after he watched the whole kiss exchange between chara and Frisk. It was sweet to see everyone so happy. he kissed back and held the back of her head, his hand running up chara's jacket and feeling her soft and the scars on her back. Sans pushed his tongue into her mouth very gently and licked her lips and tongue like his life depended on it. He smiled looking over at chara and pushing his hand down her pants, feeling her panties and her plump round butt. he pinched a little bit and grabbed her wanting to shock her a little bit. He give an evil smirk to her raising an eyebrow like he was inviting her to come and play~

Feeling Sans tongue touch her lips, Frisk parted them pushing hers against his, moaning softly into his mouth. She leaned in, pressing her chest to his ribs. although nothing all that heavy has happened, he could feel her chest rising and falling heavily. Frisk had wanted him for so long, her excitement was hard to hide. Chara watched as they kissed, goosebumps covering her skin as Sans touched his hand against her bare, scared back then down the back of her pants. Taking ahold of her ass, pinching it a little. She was shocked by him doing this, her eyes wide looking at him. Then she caught that smirk, and that did something to her deep down. She returned, sending him a mischief smirk. She leaned in, pushing her lips between them, her tongue now mixing with theirs. Remembering earlier, just before they cam upstairs, the reaction Sans gave when she touched his dick. Chara repeated this, her hand lighting touching his head, feeling his smooth member with her finger tip as she ran them from the tip to his base.

Frisk pushed her chest against his and his cock got a bit harder. Actually standing straight up and getting close to its peak hardness. Her kiss was sweet and gentle, having her all over him was amazing. This would be a lot of fun, having both of them to play with and pleasure was much better. Chara seemed to take the bait, Sans couldn't blame her. he pulled her close though, making sure she wouldn't be left out. Sans's hips twitched slightly when she kissed both of them. All of their tongues together, it was like a feast. Sans would priorities Frisk, then move to Chara, giving both of them a lot of love. Feeling both of their soft lips and looking into their eyes, so full of desire and want. He pinched chara's butt a bit harder to tease her. But then she started playing with the tip of his cock, the sensitive gland twitching a bit. Leaking out a clear liquid, starting to drip on Charas fingers and down his shaft. His other hand went to frisks lower back, where he kept petting and caressing her gently. Encouraging her to keep going, and to go further. The hand that pinched chara's Ass moved away and to her hand, he very gently grabbed it and moved her hand so she would feel all of his manhood in the palm of her hand, wrapping her fingers around it. He smiled to her, showing her how to touch it.

When Chara joined in their kiss, Frisk smiled at her, reaching up placing her hand on the back of Chara's head gently, running her hand through her hair as if she was praising her for joining. Chara let out a low moan when Sans pinched her butt again, she didn't know why, but she liked it when he did this. Sans helped her hand, placing her fingers around his cock, slowly she started stroking him, when ever she reached the top, she ran her thumb over his head, feeling his precum after each stroke. Frisk took her hand away from the back of Chara'a head, and placed it on the center of Sans rib cage, lightly pushing him back so he was laying down. Once he was down, Frisk pulled from the kiss, leaving him and Chara as she moved down to his neck, lightly kissing it before running her tongue along it. Her lips locked on to his neck, sucking on him softly, every now and then nibbling.

Sans was kind of pushed into a pose where they where just using him as much as they wanted, he loved it more than anything. His eyes closing as chara would stroke him and Frisk was licking his neck, nibbling and kissing his sensitive neck. He groaned out a bit in pleasure, clearly loving every second of it. His hand feeling up and down frisks side before finding her breast and cupping it in his hand. The soft warm skin laying gently in his palm, his fingers needed to wrap around and give her a little present for being so nice. His other hand went to chara's back and he pulled her in so she would have to lay some of her body on his chest. He looked down at chara and smiled wide. "i think maybe you two should take your pants off.. but leave your panties on.. we don't need to move too quickly just yet." He winked and laid back "you'd look so sexy chara.. wearing nothing but your underwear and my jacket~" he smiled at her and then nuzzled the top of Frisks head as she started to lick and nibble his neck.

Both the girls seem to enjoy the sound that came from Sans as they both gave him all their attention. Frisk let out a soft sigh when she felt him cup her breast in his hand, her warm breath on his neck as she did this. She could feel the heat between her legs grow more wet, so she was thankful for when Sans offered the idea of them taking their pant off for him. Chara was pulled to him, her chest now pressed against the other side of his ribcage, she kept with kissing him till he started to speak. Chara smiled at him, the dare of her keeping his jacket on seemed to work out in his favor. Both girl pulled away from him, kicking off their shoes and slipping off their pants. Frisk was wearing pink thongs that matched her bra, Chara was wearing a pair of normal gray bikini type underwear. Frisk looked over at Chara, Sans was right, she did look good in just his jacket and underwear. She made a mental note to wear this for him one time. They both got back in their spots, laying against him. This time Chara took over kissing and nipping at his neck, she was a little rougher then Frisk, but not too much. Frisk smiled and looked down at him." You know, I never thought this would ever happen." Frisk said, this time it was her that wrapped her hand around his cock, softly stroking him. "I really hope you can be happy, with Chara and I." She whispered, leaning down kissing along his jaw. "I have wanted this for so long..."

Chara looked very sexy with her long slender legs and the jacket still on, her breasts peeking out from the open jacket as she took her pants off. They where both in their underwear and Sans loved the way they looked, it was almost too much. They could both see his cock moving on its own, the throbbing and slight twitching. It was obvious that he was as hot as they where. Chara was a bit rougher with her nibbling and kissing, but Sans didn't mind. It kind of felt good when she was a little rough, and it fit her personality. Leaning his head away from chara so she would have more of his neck to kiss and nibble on. "i.. never thought i'd let myself do this.. if i'm being honest heh.. i.. i love this.. and i love both of you" sans whispered to frisk as she kissed his jaw and stroked his cock. His cock getting her palm nice and lubed up from his pre-cum. Sans moved his hand down to her butt and he felt the nice between her nice pink panties and her round perky butt. He blushed and whispered to frisk with a seductive smile. "why don't you bring your chest closer to my face?~ I want to make you shiver with delight~ and next time we do this.. we can be sober" he smiled wide and looked into her eyes. His other hand going to chara's chest and grabbing her left breast. Feeling it like how he felt Frisks, but being a little rougher. His finger pinching her hard nipple and pulling it a bit to see how she would react. Expecting her to enjoy it a little rough.

Frisk melted when Sans said that he loved them, they all were pretty drunk and she just hoped that he would still feel that way in the morning. She reach to her headboard, pulling her body up so her chest was closer to his face. She looked down as her fairly large breasts hung over his face, lightly biting her lower lip. Her breathing was heavy, wanting nothing more than to please him. Her grip on his cock stayed, keeping with her long slow strokes along his length. She loved the feeling of his cock in her hand like this, knowing that she was bringing him pleasure. Chara let out a small hiss as Sans roughly groped her breast, picking her nipple. he back arched a little, pressing her chest against his touch. It did hurt a little, but she liked it, she repaid him by giving him a quick rough bite on his neck. She had been trying to ignore the heat that was building between her leg, but she couldn't any more. Chara brought up a leg, wrapping it around his, pressing her sex against him, she had soaked through her underwear. " I really like this..." Chara whispered into his neck. "I feel so good..."

When she pushed her breasts close to his face, he gripped her shoulder and pulled her much closer. Her breasts actually pressed against his face, he moved his face from left to right feeling the weight shift from each part of his face. He was almost like a cat rubbing his face against her, opening his mouth he kissed a couple ties and then made his way to her right nipple. Wrapping his lips around it he started sucking and kissing, his tongue poking and prodding the pink flesh mound.
With chara he felt the quick hard bite, making his body shiver and shudder. He could feel just how wet she was through her underwear, soaking his thigh and making his cock pulse a bit in Frisks hand. Grabbing chara's butt he pinched a bit and moved her hips to show her how to grind and hump. Making her hump his leg and grind against his soft bones. He smiled at her "if you turn around and show me your ass.. i could help you with that feeling~"

Frisk looked down at Sans, a small gasp came from her, feeling the warmth of his mouth on her nipple. It instantly stiffened as he sucked on it softly. she felt his cock twitch in her hand, she started to pick up the pace slightly, her thumb running over the head feeling his pre-cum. Her mind started to wonder what he tasted like, it wasn't anything she ever thought she would think about. But they way the night was going, there was a chance she would be finding out shortly. She didn't know much about giving head, she did know that it was something that guys enjoyed. She was happy that Sans was going to be her first. Chara sighed at the feeling of Sans bone against her sex, it was slightly satisfying her urge she was feeling. moaning softly as her hips slowly grinded him. She pulled away from Sans neck when he offered to help. Sitting up on to her knees she turned around, then placed her hands on the bed so she was not on her hands and knees her back arched a little, her ass now in his full view. Chara looked back to him. "Like this?" She asked, Frisk looked over to Chara, she could see the dampness in her underwear, she smiled and giggled a little. "Seems Chara has really been enjoying this~" Not that she had room to talk, she was probably just as wet as Chara was.

Sans's cock was rock hard, every vein was popping and she could feel how soft the skin was. Sans started pushing his hips a little bit into the air and she could see the pleasure on his face, his eyebrows tensing up. He started squinting and his nose wrinkled slightly, he was clearly enjoying it a lot.
Looking over he saw chara practically present her self to him, Seeing her back arch and her cute big eyes looking at him was beautiful. She was so stunning, they both where. "yeah.. just like that.. good girl~" Sans said a little teasing, but in a very playful way. His hand moving in between her thighs, he ran his fingers up and down her inner thigh before going up to her soaked panties. Feeling the damp cloth grip his fingers he applied a lot of pressure and started rubbing back and forth. His bone fingers hitting very specific spots and rubbing her lips around in circles, getting them to part slightly. His fingers pushed harder against her panties, finding her clit and poking it a couple of times with the tip of his middle finger while his index and ring finger stroked her lips.
Sans kept sucking on Frisks nipple before letting go with his mouth and pushing his face between her breasts. Chuckling a little bit and looking up at her with a smile "frisk.. try putting my cock between your breasts and.. rubbing it with them.. they're so soft~" He muttered to her.

Chara gave Sans a sweet smile when he called her 'good girl' There was something about the he said it that made her chest flutter. His hands almost teased for a moment by just touching her inner thighs before his finger touched the wet fabric of her underwear. A shiver shot through her, it felt amazing, and was only feeling better once he worked his fingers, parting her lips, pressing on her sensitive nub. Chara let out a louder of a moan, her arms no longer able to hold her upped half up. Her head feel to the bed, leaving her ass in the air as Sans fulfilled his promise of making her feel good. Chara pushed herself against his hand, cussing under her breath, and his name. Frisk watched as Chara melted at Sans touch, she can understand how this must feel for her, and she was glad to be there to see Chara's first time of the wonderful feeling of having that area touched. Her brown eyes turned back to Sans, making a rather interesting request. "Sure~" She said, pulling her breast from is face, crawling between his legs. She thought about it for a moment, before leaning down, taking a hold of the outside of her breasts placing his cock between them. Pushing them together around his dick, she started lifting and pushing her tits up ad down his shaft. She looked up to him for approval. "Is this what you wanted?" She smiled, lightly biting her bottom lip.

With chara's butt in the air and her face down it made Sans shudder seeing her almost beg for more from him. his hand giving her what she wanted as he rubbed a bit faster and gripped harder on her lower half. Her lips pulsing and his hand starting to get really wet from her obvious pleasure. Hearing Chara moan like that he bit his lower lip and pushed his palm against her entrance, pushing against it and then relieving pressure over and over. Like he was grinding his hand against her and trying to push her over the edge. Frisk crawled down his body till she layed her breasts on either side of his cock. Her soft heavenly skin surrounding his hard member, her breasts where big enough that even with his length. She could only really see the head poking out from beautiful flesh. With him that close to her chest he could feel her heart beat, and she could feel the pre-cum starting to drip down his cock and onto her breasts. Moving up and down his length she saw his cock moving and Sans's head lean back as he opened his mouth. Sighing and panting a bit in pleasure, his hips starting to move with her. "y-yes... just... just like that... you're doing great" sans moaned out a little bit. His other hand grabbing frisks ass and starting to rub and feel it slowly.

Frisk smiled up at Sans enjoying her view of him as she pleased him. Looking back down, she could see the head of his cock poking though the top. Now was a good time to try what she was wondering a few minutes ago. Seeing his pre-cum drip from his head, Frisk gently ran her tongue over it. The smoothness of his dick felt good ganister her tongue. She wanted more, pushing her head down, letting the head pass her lips into her mouth. Moaning softly onto him, her soft brown eyes glanced up to him, watching his reaction. Chara began to pant, her breathing uneven as Sans touched her in all the right places. She has never felt anything like this before. Her body started to shiver, she was building up to her very first orgasm. A small whimper came from her as her body tensed, her breathing halted. Then after a few seconds she cried out, wave after wave of utter pleasure rushed over her, juices flowing out of her drenching Sans hand more. Chara could felt her this wetness run down her thighs. She was a squirter, though in her mind it felt as if she may had peed herself, and all over Sans hand. It took her a moment t get her bearings. Feeling a little embarrassed. "Sorry about that..." she said, not even looking back, her body twitching a little from the intensity of her climax.

Sans's cock was hard and strong between her breasts, She got a bit over zealous and touched the tip of his cock with her tongue. Since it was magic, he could kind of change a bit about how it looked, felt, tasted, and was shaped. Not many monsters had this ability only monsters who had cocks like this, so skeletons and maybe statue type monsters. His cock tasted kind of sweet and nice, he thought it would be a good idea for her first time. With a bit of salt, when her tongue licked his tip she could see him shiver and his back arch a bit. His knees buckling and tensing up, he clearly loved every moment of it. His eyes rolling back a bit before looking at her with a surprised look. Taking his cock into her mouth she gently sucked on it and made him arch his back even more. It was so soft and warm, he had to let out a bit of a moan. Gripping the sheets and pulling then very slightly. The vibrations where enough to make him twitch. He noticed that Chara was getting into it more and more till she actually came and squirted a bit. Sans's eyes widened and he smiled, still shuddering from Frisk, he took her hips and pulled her back. Taking her shoulder and kissing her a bit Romantically, his tongue licking her lips in acceptance. "don't worry.. you didn't do anything wrong.. that just means it felt really really good.. and.. well.. you'll see me do the same thing in a minute" He winked and chuckled a little. Looking down at frisk biting his lower lip "e-especially if frisk keeps going the way she is~" he let out a soft pant and moan, it was obvious he was in bliss.

Chara was a bit surprised when Sans pulled her back, then into a kiss. She sighed into him, wrapping her arms around his neck retuning the kiss, her tongue meeting his. She felt a little better hearing that what she did was normal, but now she was so much more wetter than before. Looking down at Frisk, she saw hoe she now had the head of Sans cock in her mouth, sucking him a little as she used her breasts to stroke him. It really was a sight to see. Frisk heard what he said to Chara, she couldn't help but feel a sense of pride, knowing that what she was doing was making him twitch and moan like this. The way he tasted was amazing, sweeter than what she though he would have been. She started to suck on his head a little harder now, wanting to make him cum. Pressing her breasts a little more, tightening them around his cock, stroking them along his shaft a bit faster. Chara nuzzled back into his neck like before, this time softly kissing along him, from his jaw to his collar bone.

Sans started wiggling a bit, both of them doing this to him made him wiggle and squirm in delight. his toes starting to curl and his hips moving a bit. Everything was so perfect right now, Chara's kisses made him shiver every time her lips landed on his neck. Her sense of pride made her go a bit faster and he had to arch his back, hugging chara with one arm, feeling her lower back and leaning his head back. Biting his lower lip and panting much faster, it was so cute to see the pile of bones shiver and give into his temptations. His hips thrust a little more into frisks mouth and his other hand explored her hair a bit, running through and holding her with his fingers he looked down at her. His cock unable to take anymore punishment, it twitched and throbbed. Pushing his cock as deep as he could his head swelled more and he shot out a stream of his hot love juice. Letting out a very satisfied sigh he loosened up, his cock hopping with satisfaction every time he shot out more and more of his semen. A lot came out too, tasting as good as his cock. "oh my god frisk.... oh.... heh... that was amazing.." He said looking down at her with a smile. He had no intention of finishing up just yet.

Frisk was a little caught off guard when she felt the first stream off his cum hitting the back of her throat, then another. She kept her mouth on him, Swallowing what she could, some spilling out her mouth, dripping down her chin on to her breasts. It was surprisingly sweet, so she didn't mind what se was able to take down. Chara pulled away a nd looked down at Frisk, understanding what he told her earlier. Once he was done, Frisk pulled her mouth off him, sitting up on her knee wiping his cum off her chin with the back of her hand. She smiled at him, so proud of herself and what she was able to do for him. Climbing back to his side. " I have never done anything like that before...I liked it...I like pleasing you." Frisk said and she curled up next to him. She looked over to Chara. " How was your first orgasm? sounded like you enjoyed it." Chara groaned a little thinking about how it all felt. "I have never felt anything like it before..." She said. Frisk looked back to Sans, leaning up kissing his cheek.

Sans was satisfied and took in a deep breath. Frisk came to his side and he wrapped his arm around her his hand feeling her back, seeing how cute she looked right now against him. He kissed her cheek and nuzzled her a little bit. "we're not done yet.. you still need to cum.. but.. i'm not going to take either of your girls virginity tonight." Sans looked over at chara, he pulled her in too. "i don't want us to be drunk while we do that... it's supposed to be kind of.... romantic. being drunk is a lot less than romantic heh heh heh.. and i think i'll do it one at a time in private.. unless you two want to be together when it happens?" sans asked them wondering what they would want to do for it. Sans held them both close on his chest, cuddling them. Sans was just waiting for them to answer.

Frisk smiled and closed her eyes as Sans held her, and kissed her cheek. She opened her eyes again when he spoke to her. She was so involved with him, she had forgotten that she didn't cum yet, and about him taking their virginity. There was a little disappointment, but he was right, tonight wasn't a good night. As much as she loved Chara, this was something that she wanted for so long. So it being a more privet event would be best. Frisk nodded. " Your right, and I agree. I know for myself I would like for it to be just you and I." Chara shrugged. " That's fine with me." This was a relief for Frisk, thinking that maybe it would have hurt Chara to not want her there. But it worked out for Chara as well, and Frisk knew this.

"what about you chara? do you want it to be more private?.. or do you want frisk there and us showing you how its done?" sans smiled down at chara, holding her closer and looking into her big red eyes. He wanted to know before the end of the night so that sans could kind of plan something out for the two or three of them. "if you just want it to be you and me.. i'm ok with that" he smiled and kissed her cheek, pulling her closer to his chest so she could rest. It was obvious she was a bit tired and a bit exhausted from the orgasm, right now being drunk was taking more out of sans than he realized. He could usually go for a bit longer, but right now he was reaching his limit of excitement.

Again Chara shrugged, " I don't know, privet?" She said, glancing between Frisk and Sans. Following Frisks answer, Chara figured that there was a reason. Plus she didn't mind the idea of just her and Sans, if what he was offering felt like what he did before, then she wouldn't mind all his attention to be on just her. " Yes, privet." She repeated, this time sounding more confident with her reply. "Then maybe after, we can do something like this again?" Frisk added, snuggling into Sans shoulder, she found it strange that she was alright with the idea of sharing Sans with Chara, just as long as she was able to have her own time with him, and she felt that Chara would be alright with that. Chara was indeed drained, she only had a few hours of sleep the night before, he brother had been brought back to his normal self, and then there was the drinking then all this. she smiled to Sans, snuggling herself against his neck, kissing it a few time before laying her head down.

Back
Top Bottom