Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orgasm Harvesters [Coordination Thread]

RapeWorld

Star
This group RP is based off of this world.

People are still free to join this group RP. Introduce yourself in this thread if you are interested.

You should read the story, but the basic premise is that it's an alternate version of Earth where there are creatures called Orgasm Harvesters. Near every girl's 20th birthday, their brain starts to give off a special kind of energy that orgasm harvesters feed on. This energy is greatly heightened when then they experience an orgasm, and as a result, harvesters have evolved means to force orgasms out of their victims.

Character profile thread: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85780

Chatter thread: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=90831

World background:

Orgasm harvesters always existed along with mankind, but they used to be much more docile. They were vermin that didn't really impact mankind too much, almost like raccoons. In the early 1900s, humans tried to make them extinct, and the harvesters struck back. Because they were able to survive and reproduce, they had no evolutionary reason to be more aggressive, but when that changed, they became the unstoppable monsters they are today. That's part of the reason why humans are so strict about anything that might cause them to evolve further. Their presence is ordinary. It's a part of life as a young woman to have to deal with it. Different women have different opinions of the rapist monsters, but most aren't thrilled to be raped on a regular basis.

The government does what it can, but isn't taking any chances at causing another evolutionary breakthrough. People of importance, like senators or whoever, have the privilege of facilities to protect them, but normal folk don't get access to that.

(Please post in this thread and create a character profile before jumping into the main RP thread)
RP Thread:
https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85785

Posting rules: Always make a placeholder post with the text, "POST INCOMING". This is to reserve that you have the next reply. Then, edit this post to whatever description you like. If someone else reserves a post, feel free to reserve the next in line, but do not post until all before you have. This is to prevent multiple people writing at once and posting contradictory descriptions.

Ah, yes! Everything is fine, haha. I've got the potential for something cool, but if it works out I just won't have time to visit this site regularly anymore. I'm not dying or anything, haha.

Glad to hear all is well with you. For your sake, I guess I hope this dies? But, selfishly, wouldn't mind seeing the game return. Just kinda been lurking. Not sure my char would be wanted if it did get resurrected, as the char his was attached to is gone.

Okay, I'm back. Can't promise it will be permanent, but I'm back for now and happy to coordinate this RP again. Let's just take it day by day and have some fun!

Arepea and Revnarh, you should start by creating your characters. Let me know if you have any questions about that. (To Revnarh and kckolbe, playing male characters is fine, but only at the discretion of the other players. I won't be writing any sex between males and harvesters, though. All my ideas revolve around the female anatomy. I'll do my best to make it enjoyable for everyone. And, of course, if you're comfortable with it, feel free to create some female characters!)

Revnarh said:
Mh...what about futanari? Would one of the harvesters use a futas high libido to get even more food?

I suppose if it's the difference between you not playing at all and joining in, I could roll with a futa character, but I would really prefer anyone who wants to be a victim of the harvesters to be female. Also, everyone would have to agree with you playing a futa. If it makes anyone else uncomfortable, then that option is out.

As someone who ALSO would only be playing should the rest desire it (and is the group basically just Arepea at this point?) I would just ask for realistic proportions. Futa tend to be hyper endowed in all areas, which I not only find weird generally, but I think it would lessen the impact of the harvesters, who are supposed to be "the best at what they do."

If we want to bring science into this, :p hermaphrodites (or futa) should technically produce both estrogen and testosterone (the male and female hormones, respectively). If the "emanating" has anything to do with female hormone, then perhaps it would make sense for the harvesters to be attracted to a hermaphrodite; however, if the herma character only had the penis (I.E. the vagina was closed off) then I'm not sure what the insects would do since they're only evolved to rape women... maybe hermas could be like a distraction to the bugs? But if the attraction of the bugs has nothing to do with the female hormone, then I'm not sure what to say. The interaction (if any), in that case, would be for RapeWorld to decide. ;P

I just like to rp as futanari and girly traps, but have some female characters too. Not all my futas are hung like a horse, I think eight or nine inches would be enough for this interesting game. And yes, my herms have a pussy below their cock.

I bet the harvesters would LOVE another female to visit. Right now it's pretty much just Arepea's char, who is doing a great job.

Sorry for the late response Letrixia. We would love to have another girl join the RP. The exact kind of character is up to you, of course. The only real requirement is that she's female and that the harvesters fuck her. She could be weak and submissive, so she raises up little resistance. Or she could be strong and dominant, so she fights like hell, but ultimately gets raped. Or she could be totally willing. We haven't had anyone roleplay actually enjoying sex with harvesters haha

Name: Kaoru Mishida
Portrait: Photo 1 (NSFW) || Photo 2 (NSFW)
Brief Description: Kaoru knows what she wants and what she likes, she is not afraid of getting what she needs at all. She is the type of person that oozes confidence n the things she is good at and is willing to try anything at least once. She is not afraid of going into a fist fight with another person male or female. She can be extreamly protective of the people she loves and will fight tooth and nail for them.
Background: She was born in Okinawa Japan, since having an American father her mother thought it was best for her to be raised in the states with him since she had no job. Since little Kaoru always had an affinity and gift for music just like her mother, she was a prodiji of music especially guitar and piano. Deciding on her fate when graduating with honors she decided to go take a music career in order to make her dream and her gift come true.

Well, if you have any ideas about any situations you would like Kaoru to be in, feel free to make requests. Even if it's just the tone or style you'd like to play in. You know, whether you want it to be brutal and overwhelming, public and humiliating, or simple and straightforward. I love to incorporate anything specific that gets you especially hot. Focusing on Kaoru's breasts or ass or all erogenous zones simultaneously or whatever!

If you really do have no idea how you'd like to jump in, I can certainly take care of it, too!

Hahaha :D Well, I can definitely make that happen! We can get you into the group thread once I finish the current scene with Arepea. Should just be a few more posts.

Back
Top Bottom