Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orgasm Harvesters [Coordination Thread]

RapeWorld

Star
This group RP is based off of this world.

People are still free to join this group RP. Introduce yourself in this thread if you are interested.

You should read the story, but the basic premise is that it's an alternate version of Earth where there are creatures called Orgasm Harvesters. Near every girl's 20th birthday, their brain starts to give off a special kind of energy that orgasm harvesters feed on. This energy is greatly heightened when then they experience an orgasm, and as a result, harvesters have evolved means to force orgasms out of their victims.

Character profile thread: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85780

Chatter thread: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=90831

World background:

Orgasm harvesters always existed along with mankind, but they used to be much more docile. They were vermin that didn't really impact mankind too much, almost like raccoons. In the early 1900s, humans tried to make them extinct, and the harvesters struck back. Because they were able to survive and reproduce, they had no evolutionary reason to be more aggressive, but when that changed, they became the unstoppable monsters they are today. That's part of the reason why humans are so strict about anything that might cause them to evolve further. Their presence is ordinary. It's a part of life as a young woman to have to deal with it. Different women have different opinions of the rapist monsters, but most aren't thrilled to be raped on a regular basis.

The government does what it can, but isn't taking any chances at causing another evolutionary breakthrough. People of importance, like senators or whoever, have the privilege of facilities to protect them, but normal folk don't get access to that.

(Please post in this thread and create a character profile before jumping into the main RP thread)
RP Thread:
https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85785

Posting rules: Always make a placeholder post with the text, "POST INCOMING". This is to reserve that you have the next reply. Then, edit this post to whatever description you like. If someone else reserves a post, feel free to reserve the next in line, but do not post until all before you have. This is to prevent multiple people writing at once and posting contradictory descriptions.

Okay, here we go. I've made another post. Hopefully we can get this Group RP rolling again. Does anyone have any requests for what we do after this scene finishes? Focus on story? Roll right into the next rape?

Drexel said:
Uhmm... What's a harverster look like?

There's a couple images (NSFW) in this thread:
https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85745

Basically they look like dark green plant fibers forming together into various shapes, each perfectly designed to rape the female form as hard as possible.

I wouldn't mind a little story. Fall out from Angie attacking, maybe introduce chars to each other, work in our new player?

EDIT: By the way, go ahead in the rape scene without me, don't need to post in every round.

I posted for Tom, just tried to show how he reacted, briefly stalling but making no difference.

Okay, everybody! That scene dragged on a bit longer than I would have hoped, but I think we're ready to move on now. Hopefully we don't get bogged down again to a snail's pace. We're heading to the infirmary where the rape victims can recover. Figured this would give everybody a chance to post as they see fit and the character to meet each other. We can also talk a bit more about whether or not you all want there to be some overarching plot or if we just want smutty rape over and over. I'm honestly fine with either. Anyone have a smut to plot ratio preference?

Unfortunately, I don't think I can continue with this.
I'm having very little inspiration on how to write it.
Sorry about that, all.

Yeah, probably. Unless Tempting comes back online soon. Although they've been gone for almost two weeks now, so I'm not sure if I'd anticipate that.

...because is Soooooooooo different with 1-1 RPs, mh?

...point is that for a long time i will abstain from joining others. Lesson learnt.

Sharub said:
...because is Soooooooooo different with 1-1 RPs, mh?

...point is that for a long time i will abstain from joining others. Lesson learnt.

One on one roleplays are abandoned less often. I have several one on ones that have been ongoing since I became active on this site.

What if a young male teenager who looks like a girl starts to emit the energy that orgasm harvesters feed off? Or do they only target women? I ask because I like to rp as girly femboys/traps and sexy futanari.

Revnarh said:
What if a young male teenager who looks like a girl starts to emit the energy that orgasm harvesters feed off? Or do they only target women? I ask because I like to rp as girly femboys/traps and sexy futanari.

This has been dead for a couple months.

I know this thread has been dead for quite a while now, but I have to say, I'm a little confused as to why it had to end. I understand some of the players took a hiatus, but you can just say they ICly took a break from school after the rape or something (to justify why their character isn't there). I read all of your posts from the most recent group thread, and you're all wonderful writers! I'd hate to see this story die out right now. I'd really like to join this RP, and I think it's totally possible to continue it in its current state and then re-introduce the other characters when their players get back.

(EDIT: I was thinking about playing the innocent role: a naive girl going to college for a Nursing Degree; therefore, my character could fittingly appear in the infirmary where the story left off - no hassle.)

@Arepea

I'm willing if anyone else is. I'm know Sharub is always down for anything. She was always the most consistent out of all of us. I think a mistake we made was relying too heavily on all players. So when one person took a long time to reply, things fell apart. A more freeform approach would likely work better. Anyway, let's see what interest we can garner and then we can think about restarting this thread.

Back
Top Bottom