Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orgasm Harvesters [Coordination Thread]

RapeWorld

Star
This group RP is based off of this world.

People are still free to join this group RP. Introduce yourself in this thread if you are interested.

You should read the story, but the basic premise is that it's an alternate version of Earth where there are creatures called Orgasm Harvesters. Near every girl's 20th birthday, their brain starts to give off a special kind of energy that orgasm harvesters feed on. This energy is greatly heightened when then they experience an orgasm, and as a result, harvesters have evolved means to force orgasms out of their victims.

Character profile thread: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85780

Chatter thread: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=90831

World background:

Orgasm harvesters always existed along with mankind, but they used to be much more docile. They were vermin that didn't really impact mankind too much, almost like raccoons. In the early 1900s, humans tried to make them extinct, and the harvesters struck back. Because they were able to survive and reproduce, they had no evolutionary reason to be more aggressive, but when that changed, they became the unstoppable monsters they are today. That's part of the reason why humans are so strict about anything that might cause them to evolve further. Their presence is ordinary. It's a part of life as a young woman to have to deal with it. Different women have different opinions of the rapist monsters, but most aren't thrilled to be raped on a regular basis.

The government does what it can, but isn't taking any chances at causing another evolutionary breakthrough. People of importance, like senators or whoever, have the privilege of facilities to protect them, but normal folk don't get access to that.

(Please post in this thread and create a character profile before jumping into the main RP thread)
RP Thread:
https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85785

Posting rules: Always make a placeholder post with the text, "POST INCOMING". This is to reserve that you have the next reply. Then, edit this post to whatever description you like. If someone else reserves a post, feel free to reserve the next in line, but do not post until all before you have. This is to prevent multiple people writing at once and posting contradictory descriptions.

Did you get my PM, by the way? We can brainstorm their past/current relationship, whatever it is, here or there. I prefer PMs, but whatever is more convenient for you works.

I'm here! Sorry for disappearing! Yes, it would be great to have you temptingbunny! I assume you'd want to play a girl? You can go ahead and make a character in the character thread. As for the rest of you, how do you want to continue? Should we just call this scene over and move on? Or was there more you wanted to explore?

I'll let Sith decide what he wants for us, whether he'd rather build some anticipation or have it happen now.

I was slightly confused with the tone shift, suddenly this lovey-dovey couple walking around during an alert...

Oh, lol, I completely missed the signs that you wanted Candice to get caught by the orgasm harvesters. I was sitting here thinking about you two continuing your conversation. Oops! Well, I guess we can keep going, then. I'll make a new post, I suppose.

Davian_Veq said:
I was slightly confused with the tone shift, suddenly this lovey-dovey couple walking around during an alert...

We were going for a "we should be aware of what's going on and be able to get away, but this is why we aren't aware."

kckolbe said:
We were going for a "we should be aware of what's going on and be able to get away, but this is why we aren't aware."
Don't worry. Your lack of concern for orgasm harvesters will cost you dearly. I'll make sure of that. :p

SithLordOfSnark said:
RapeWorld said:
kckolbe said:
Don't worry. Your lack of concern for orgasm harvesters will cost you dearly. I'll make sure of that. :p

LOL, I can't wait. XD

I posted so you can reply whenever you want. These specific orgasm harvesters have already raped two girls, so I might keep this one relatively brief just so we can move on to a new kind of creature.

temptingbunny said:
Okay I have done it! Should I just jump in or....?

Your character looks just fine. I'm just curious about whether she's been raped by an orgasm harvester before. If she's 24 and still unravaged, that would mean she's managed to avoid it for about 4 years, which would be quite the accomplishment. Or it's possible that she's just an extremely late bloomer.

Anyway, I'd say you should wait just a bit to jump in. This scene with the insects has gone on for a long time and I think it's time to move on to something new!

RapeWorld said:
temptingbunny said:
Okay I have done it! Should I just jump in or....?

Your character looks just fine. I'm just curious about whether she's been raped by an orgasm harvester before. If she's 24 and still unravaged, that would mean she's managed to avoid it for about 4 years, which would be quite the accomplishment. Or it's possible that she's just an extremely late bloomer.

Anyway, I'd say you should wait just a bit to jump in. This scene with the insects has gone on for a long time and I think it's time to move on to something new!

Okay, I will wait until the new threat comes in. She has been ravaged before by one of the lowest harvasters before, which sent her into hiding from the mental tramas. She sinced recovered and is trying to adapt back to life.

Back
Top Bottom