Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orgasm Harvesters [Coordination Thread]

RapeWorld

Star
This group RP is based off of this world.

People are still free to join this group RP. Introduce yourself in this thread if you are interested.

You should read the story, but the basic premise is that it's an alternate version of Earth where there are creatures called Orgasm Harvesters. Near every girl's 20th birthday, their brain starts to give off a special kind of energy that orgasm harvesters feed on. This energy is greatly heightened when then they experience an orgasm, and as a result, harvesters have evolved means to force orgasms out of their victims.

Character profile thread: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85780

Chatter thread: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=90831

World background:

Orgasm harvesters always existed along with mankind, but they used to be much more docile. They were vermin that didn't really impact mankind too much, almost like raccoons. In the early 1900s, humans tried to make them extinct, and the harvesters struck back. Because they were able to survive and reproduce, they had no evolutionary reason to be more aggressive, but when that changed, they became the unstoppable monsters they are today. That's part of the reason why humans are so strict about anything that might cause them to evolve further. Their presence is ordinary. It's a part of life as a young woman to have to deal with it. Different women have different opinions of the rapist monsters, but most aren't thrilled to be raped on a regular basis.

The government does what it can, but isn't taking any chances at causing another evolutionary breakthrough. People of importance, like senators or whoever, have the privilege of facilities to protect them, but normal folk don't get access to that.

(Please post in this thread and create a character profile before jumping into the main RP thread)
RP Thread:
https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85785

Posting rules: Always make a placeholder post with the text, "POST INCOMING". This is to reserve that you have the next reply. Then, edit this post to whatever description you like. If someone else reserves a post, feel free to reserve the next in line, but do not post until all before you have. This is to prevent multiple people writing at once and posting contradictory descriptions.

Haha I love that she instantly got the nickname Colly. We'll see just how embarrassed she is when she wakes up! And, I'm thinking she'll cum many more times for you :p

Oof xD I was busy writing two papers today, and tomorrow I'll be pretty busy again. x.x I should be able to get another emote in by tomorrow though to keep this story going!

Don't worry about it, Arepea! I'm writing the last post of this sequence now. After this one, we will shift to the school infirmary. Colly and Kaoru passed out, so they will wake up there. Arepea, it sounds more likely that Chloe will be conscious and able to head there herself, but that's up to you. It's totally reasonable that exhaustion would overtake her when she tries to do something strenuous, like walk, after all that. I have a few ideas about directions we can take this RP, so let's have a discussion about what everyone would enjoy in this coordination thread.

Which of these would you all enjoy more?
1) Continue with the slice of life tone. We explore all of your characters trying to live a normal life now that they have experienced harvesters first hand, and come to grips with the alterations that have been made.

2) Kick things up a notch and throw your characters into a hardcore situation. As an example (but not necessarily a suggestion) this would be something akin to harvesters overrunning the school and your characters trying to escape.

3) Your characters decide upon a goal of some kind and the RP turns into an adventure or mission trying to accomplish it, full of setbacks and orgasms along the way, of course!

4) Something else entirely. Make a suggestion of your own!

And, of course, anyone is free to bow out if the concept doesn't appeal to you anymore. :)

I'm thinking I like all those options. So I'll rank them.

I kind of like the order they are in already actually. One and two are so close together they nearly tie.

Hmm, after all of us just got raped really hard for a long time, xD I think it'd be good to have a small lull in the action so we can let our characters interact with one another. Plus, I don't want us to get burnt out on the rape scenes (if that's even possible). After that though, I'm totally down to jump into a Harvester school-invasion, followed by some sort of epic quest. :p

Yeah, of course. The calmer scene with all the girls in the infirmary was my plan no matter which option we took. So, I'm thinking we go with options 1 and 2. Just because there's some big event going on, it doesn't mean we have to get rid of the focus on the girls. We can still explore their minds, reactions, and how they deal with a world out to rape them, even while something big is going on around them. But for now, let's enjoy a little character interaction!

Sounds like a plan! Then maybe after that we can do 3? Like our characters want to save other girls in the school? Or something else that may come up as a result of whatever happens.

Okay, the next scene is set up. I might make a character in order to jump in, or I might just stick to narration. As each of your characters wake up, we can explore the specific alterations you were given. Just a head's up that I'm barely going to be around tomorrow. Possibly not at all. But you guys can feel free to post, since it will be focused on interactions between your characters.

Hey all. After that extended leave, I’d love to know if I could join back in, circumstances being better for me now...

Yeah, if you think you can play consistently (and you're still interested, of course), feel free to jump right back in! Feel free to continue with your old character or make a new one if that would be easier, or simply more fun! Oh, and one other announcement, guys. A mod informed me that technically we are using this thread incorrectly. The types of conversations we have been having should really go in a chatter thread. The coordination thread should be reserved for discussion about starting the group RP initially and for new players asking about if/how/when they can join. For all other discussion, including just chatting, planning, and character development can go here!

Davian_Veq, since you're asking about joining back in, that conversation does belong in this coordination thread. Moving all other conversation to the chatter thread will make it easier to answer any questions you might have!

Thanks, RW. I’ll do my best to keep up with the thread, and I’m looking forward to playing again.

Oh, by the way, it looks like your link for the image of Issy no longer works. Mind either updating it or choosing a new image for her?

Thanks for fixing the image. I think I'm gonna go ahead and make a character too! Don't know how much she'll be involved in the main action, but it'll be fun for some situations!

Back
Top Bottom