Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orgasm Harvesters [Coordination Thread]

RapeWorld

Star
This group RP is based off of this world.

People are still free to join this group RP. Introduce yourself in this thread if you are interested.

You should read the story, but the basic premise is that it's an alternate version of Earth where there are creatures called Orgasm Harvesters. Near every girl's 20th birthday, their brain starts to give off a special kind of energy that orgasm harvesters feed on. This energy is greatly heightened when then they experience an orgasm, and as a result, harvesters have evolved means to force orgasms out of their victims.

Character profile thread: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85780

Chatter thread: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=90831

World background:

Orgasm harvesters always existed along with mankind, but they used to be much more docile. They were vermin that didn't really impact mankind too much, almost like raccoons. In the early 1900s, humans tried to make them extinct, and the harvesters struck back. Because they were able to survive and reproduce, they had no evolutionary reason to be more aggressive, but when that changed, they became the unstoppable monsters they are today. That's part of the reason why humans are so strict about anything that might cause them to evolve further. Their presence is ordinary. It's a part of life as a young woman to have to deal with it. Different women have different opinions of the rapist monsters, but most aren't thrilled to be raped on a regular basis.

The government does what it can, but isn't taking any chances at causing another evolutionary breakthrough. People of importance, like senators or whoever, have the privilege of facilities to protect them, but normal folk don't get access to that.

(Please post in this thread and create a character profile before jumping into the main RP thread)
RP Thread:
https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85785

Posting rules: Always make a placeholder post with the text, "POST INCOMING". This is to reserve that you have the next reply. Then, edit this post to whatever description you like. If someone else reserves a post, feel free to reserve the next in line, but do not post until all before you have. This is to prevent multiple people writing at once and posting contradictory descriptions.

RE: Orgasm Harvesters [Gauging Interest]

*Raises hand*
<<ME! ME! ME! >>

Heh, but i guess you kinda expected at least this one, huh? ;)

Haha, yay! Glad everyone can see our first eager roleplayer! Who else wants to dive into a world of orgasm harvesters?

<<Who else wants to roam into a world where the 20th birthday usually indicates the day in which you virtually loose your life as you've come to know it and turns into a constant reminder that wild plant-like beings that flies, runs and jump will rape you and feed on your energy, injecting you with fake-cum that will turn you on therefore placing you in a wheel of impotence in front of the world?>>

...uhm... that kinda sounds creepy and scary. ...wait... IT IS! :D

But seriously. That's good stuff.

Loving the idea of this, re my earlier Pms. Hoping to have "fun" in this setting.

I do really enjoy bondage-y and weird body type themes.

Glad to have you Davian.

Here's a little background for anyone considering partaking in this RP.

Orgasm harvesters always existed along with mankind, but they used to be much more docile. They were vermin that didn't really impact mankind too much, almost like raccoons. In the early 1900s, humans tried to make them extinct, and the harvesters struck back. Because they were able to survive and reproduce, they had no evolutionary reason to be more aggressive, but when that changed, they became the unstoppable monsters they are today. That's part of the reason why humans are so strict about anything that might cause them to evolve further.

The government does what it can, but isn't taking any chances at causing another evolutionary breakthrough. People of importance, like senators or whoever, have the privilege of facilities to protect them, but normal folk don't get access to that.

So their presence is ordinary. It's a part of life as a young woman to have to deal with it. I think it would make sense for most or all of the character we play being at the age where they start having to deal with them. It could just be slice of life, a group of girls learning how life is about to change, or it could be some event, like a large colony of harvesters overrun the city and the girls try to maintain their purity as best they can.

Uhm...

Since the whole story (let's assume that that is like a lore-book) is still in developlment, i wouldn't dare trying to make alternative scenarios (yet)...

But i would love a slice-of-life story; i am picturing scenes like the usual college-themed anime, with the constant that instead of talking of "who loves who" or "who dated/rejected who", the world rotates on "What raped who, and how?"

That's an interesting idea. I think it'll be easier to flesh out story ideas when we have established characters to work with. I went ahead and made a character profile thread.

Yeah, the slice of life style works for me. We could have events that could happen when we're together or apart, and describe how things like a lot of normal activities and things are affected by the perverted nature of the world. Group activities, chat and gossip, maybe all getting grabbed by something big...

Any preferred nationality/country, or would you prefer to write more generically?
I have a few character concepts I'm thinking of, but need to flesh them out a little first...

Oh gosh... imagine the scene already: ...we're after school... sunny afternoon... delightful time to stay outside. Suddently, a buzzing sound. Shriek. Screams. Yelp. But one of them is already on one of us... the school uniform's skirt is easily flipped over and a pair of panties are no game. We cannot do anything but witness our friend being raped and forced to orgasm, while holding her hand <<it'll soon be over>>

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZ

How terryfing!

...j-just a flying thought... sorry :3

No no, brainstorming is great! These are all sort of what I was anticipating this RP being like. Slice of life seems like the best option, but I wonder if we should try and come up with some overarching story concept to keep things interesting. If we don't have one, it'll just be a string of stand-alone events. This happens, then this happens, then this happens. There's nothing wrong with that, but would we prefer it to progress and move forward? The girls come up with a plan or strategy, or try to accomplish something?

Well...
it is a daily thing... and mothers teaches us to just endure it... to not fight it back... relax and let the being take what he wants... it is at least a century that it goes on like that. Even laws forbids reactions and even forbids to help those being raped...

so... it is quite... VERY unlikely that one or a group of girls can do much to turn the tide of rape that is storming the world. Because that would technically mean going against "institution" of the "just lie down and let go" i mean... it is even taught at school! this means messing up with uh... police... laws... government... the whole world!

Unless one of us would be a mad-scientist... but that adds unlikelyness to the already unlikely scenario of a group of young womens deciding that that is enough...

Yeah, that's true. I don't think you would be able to make a big difference in the way the world works. But there are other options. We can go crazy since we're brainstorming. Maybe the girls try to get their hands on contraband celibacy equipment to protect themselves? Or one girl could be taken by the harvesters and the rest of the group goes on a mission to try and save her. I don't know, let's get creative. It could even be a simple as the girls' journey from discovering what life is like to accepting it.

Perhaps a weird influx of new/manipulator harvesters, or some interesting parasites neccesitate more unusual actions?

There's always the possibility of taking it in a different direction - they get fed up, or pursued by some harvester in particular that's always hanging around or something similar.

well... since is said like that...

We can really go nuts and decide that their time is over, trying to see if something repels them... maybe even trying to contact someone that thinks like them (internet is for portn and science... right?) so... a clandestine resistence group is formed? Maybe one of them is secretly nymphomaniac and doesn't want to wipe off those orgasmic creatures...

Maybe even religious groups, believing that a certain gods or goddess sends those "envoyees" to please them... show its power... the heck i know (religions born with a tenth of this actual scenario)

Hey SithLord! It would be great to have you. I'd say with the three players, and me as the GM, we could get started. Anyone else that wants to join still can, but 3 seems like enough. First, however, we should make our characters and figure out exactly what the premise will be. Those are all good ideas Davian. Anyone have any input about which of these ideas are most appealing?

RapeWorld said:
Hey SithLord! It would be great to have you. I'd say with the three players, and me as the GM, we could get started. Anyone else that wants to join still can, but 3 seems like enough. First, however, we should make our characters and figure out exactly what the premise will be. Those are all good ideas Davian. Anyone have any input about which of these ideas are most appealing?

Sounds good to me. :)

Davian_Veq said:
Name: Isabel Willard ("Issy")
Portrait: https://gelbooru.com//images/8f/bf/8fbf3c160f2c86908ec97ac48b84cb71.jpg
Brief Description: Issy stands quite tall, with well developed hips, but slightly smaller breasts than many of her friends. Her light brown hair and green eyes do not mark her out as someone particularly exceptional, but she has a confident stance and intelligent manner, if not the most social of people.
Background: Issy may have been a quiet girl, but her opinions and reasoning skills were undeniable. She was careful, and worked her way into a job she could find to work inside, in as sealed an environment as she could manage, ensuring at least a couple of hours a week free from the attacks she knew she would endure once she began to emanate.
As solid as her public convictions and irritations on the matter of the harvesters, she harbours a secret lust for the intense pleasure she hopes they will give her.

So your character is 21 years old. Does this mean that she has experienced rape at the hands of the harvesters already? or is she a "late bloomer" not yet beginning to emanate despite being overdue? Or has she begun to emanate but has been lucky enough to avoid the harvesters until now?

All the characters looks good guys! Are you all ready to begin, or would anyone prefer to wait?

I'm going to go with the fact she's been a bit reclusive, and has done her best to keep aware and away from them for the past couple of months. Now, however, she has no choice but to go to more public places, and specific areas.
EDIT: Ah, and looking forward to starting! One question - how are we going to format this? Person, post length, descriptions?

^ format

Well... person... i've only done third person. Lenght... enough (of course, depending on the situation: if we are all sitting at the park with nothing occurring and just chatting, i guess that everyone would have difficulties getting more than a paragraph of content without making it raise with descriptions and thoughts) as for descriptions... heck... when i write, i like to make the ones who read (...and me :3 ) to feel what the character feels... hear what it hears... taste what it tastes... describing what its eyes sees and what is heart feels...

But... isn't this the interesting part of group RPs? :)

Davian_Veq said:
One question - how are we going to format this? Person, post length, descriptions?

That's the last thing we need to work out before we begin. We can natually figure out the best post length. Mine will probably be quite long since I'm describing the situation, environment, events, and other character/creatures. All of yours might be slightly shorter, but hopefully you can all keep them decently long. At least a few paragraphs would be ideal, but again, that will naturally work itself out.

Do we want to go in a circle, each making one post before we continue? Or should it be more freeform? If we take this route, I would suggest that whenever you write a reply, you should make a short post that just says "POST INCOMING", or something to 'reserve' the next reply. Then you edit this post with your real reply. That way, we avoid two people posting at once with conflicting descriptions.

Anyone have any opinions about the mechanics of posting?

I can work with either - they've both worked out well for me in the past.

Do we want to go in a circle, each making one post before we continue? Or should it be more freeform? If we take this route, I would suggest that whenever you write a reply, you should make a short post that just says "POST INCOMING", or something to 'reserve' the next reply. Then you edit this post with your real reply. That way, we avoid two people posting at once with conflicting descriptions.

Jimmies, that's quite a smart idea!

Back
Top Bottom