Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Alpine BDSM Vacation (Futa/Futa) (NadiaTinnkerer and Thessa_The_Domme)

Mimi screamed in pleasure as she felt her pussy being filled with cum and as she came collapsed again slowly she got up and kept milking Coco's cock purring happily form the feeling of the cum covered cock sliding in and out of her pussy. "Always nice to see kittens fill up their breeding mate to the limit lets see if we can get the other two orgasms out of her." Jane said as she got the fucking machine and started to align it with Coco's pussy admiring Joyce's handy work tying the two currently kittens together Coco/Scarllett's cock deep inside Mimi. "Well I guess here we go want to do something extra to Mimi before we turn the hypnosis on slowly waking them up?" Jane asked as she started the fucking machine making it fuck Coco in almost a matching speed to her own movements.

“This is more then satisfactory. I think though that once she wakes, I may take her back to the hypnosis labs and make her something else.” She purred, relaxing a she watched the machines start to ram both girls, coco crying out and resuming the hard fucking She was giving, pounding the poor girl listfully. “Perhaps into being...oh, I know. I think I will ask them if you do any work to make the girls enjoy extreme sensory depravation.”

Jane turned off both girls hypnosis machines and put them on slowly waking the girls out of there kittenhood. "Well I would love to see the end result but for now lets watch the show I am not sure how Coco/Scarlett is going to react to her current situation." Rose said while she sat back and watched the two tied up girls.

Mimi slowly stopped purring while her body continued to ram backwards onto Scrallett's cock her muscles only remembering what she had been doing for the past thirty minutes. Slowly her gaze moved towards her mistress trying to figure out what was happening to her.

Scarlet had never been hypnotized before, so when the headphones turned off, she was very dizzy. She groaned as she felt her head swim, cumming inside the cure Asian underneath her, but unable to really register it. “Huh?” Was the first thing she said, Joyce moving over. “First timers might need a bit. Hey there cutie! How do you feel?” She asked, scarlet just sort of groaning. “Waaaaaa?” She moaned, then looked at Jane. “Bed?” She asked, not sure why she felt so sleepy. “Or...Wait...kitten...I’m...no, I’m scarlet.” She finally snapped out of it, blushing. “Huh! Miss Jane, what the...ah” She was suddenly very shy, being in public like this. “C-can I be untied please?”

Jane knelt next to the two tied up girls Mimi now fully awake as well and let out a moan as she felt a last orgasm run through her body enjoying the feeling of the big load of cum and cock inside her pussy. "Hello sweetheart how are you feeling? Do your remember everything we did this morning?" Jane asked and caressed Scrallett's face while she slowed down the fucking machine to a slow pace casually sliding in and out of Scrallett's pussy. "Don't you want to try and give this lovely girl another ride before we untie you?" Jane asked while Mimi started to move back up against Scrallett's cock certainly wanting to feel another load of cum shoot inside her pussy.

Her cock wanted to maybe, but Scarlett was feeling rather shy about it. “Ah! Miss, but...won’t she get pregnant?” She asked, still new to the whole Slave thing. Was that normal? “I mean...I’m not ready for kids!” Joyce giggled at how innocent the girl was, but said nothing. Jane could handle this.

"No honey she will not become pregnant all of us are on birth control while we are here just for that reasson, except off course anyone who was pregnant before she arrived here. Also we have all been checked for STD's to make sure every time you have sexual intercourse it is safe to do so without any consequences." Jane explained as she caressed Scrallett's face. "Your cock feels so lovely inside my pussy I want to feel it cum for real now while I am aware of it, please." Mimi said as she really started to move backwards onto Scrallett's cock and quickening the pace she did so.

“Oh!” Scarlett realized that Mimi was still there, having been still a bit dizzy. “I...um...if I can request then Mimi...can you ride me? I’m kinda...it’s hard to focus.” She explained, hoping she could help her out if she wanted another round of sex. Personally, Scarlett was eager to do so, it she felt like she would need some assistance. “I mean, if you don’t mind! I just could use the help...ha ha...”

Jane looked at Joyce and nodded she was fine with it "That is okay honey but you are not allowed to let go of eachother and when you are lying on your back we will slide the fucking machine back in your pussy." Jane said as she started to untie the two girls. Mimi pushed herself all the way onto Scrallett's cock and waited for her to be untied "Now be carefull as you lay down I will be moving with you to come and sit on top of you." Mimi said and kept her hips pressed against Scrallett's hips as she waited for her to lay down using her muscles to milk Scrallett's cock.

Scarlett moaned hard as her cock was sucked back into her pussy, the woman reaching up and hugging into Mimi. She snuggled her as she felt the machine enter her again as well, soon taking that huge toy deep inside her. “Ah...fuck...” she moaned out, kissing at Mimi, wanting to kiss her and hold her. “You feel so good...don’t hesitate to go hard ok? I want to...cum inside you again.”

Mimi snuggled back and started to ride Scrallett's cock first she slowly tilted her hips and started to move her pussy in small movements over Scrallett's cock as the speed of the fucking machine started to increase so did Mimi's movements until she was sitting straight up bouncing up and down Scarllett's cock moaning hard in pleasure cum from the previous orgasm leaking out of her pussy.

Jane sat back in the chair and enjoyed the view of the two horny pets fucking the crap out of one and other "You sure have an eager one ready to take any oppertunity for an orgasm you throw at her." Jane said to joyce as she looked back at Mimi who was now yelling "Make me cum with that big futa cock of your please fill me up again with that hot sticky load of cum of yours." Mimi moaned.

“I try to tell her to be more graceful, but she likes it this way. Who am I to tell her no?” She giggled as the girl pounded herself on Scarlett, the young lady taking her deep as she did so. “Ah! Fuck!” She moaned out, soon cumming inside. How could she resist? The machine was shoving a dildo in her pussy as this amazingly sexy Asian bounces on her dick! She pulled the girl into a hug, wanting to hold her as she filled her with another hot load, kissing her neck as she did so. “Had your fun Mimi?” Asked Joyce. “It’s time we fed you, cleaned you, and got you in a new latex suit for your box.”

"A stupid mistress who does not like a horny pet" Jane giggled as they watched how both girls came Mimi enjoying being embraced by Scrallett letting out a big moan as she felt the new load of cum being pushed inside her pussy. "Yes mistress, thank you for fucking me Scarlett" Mimi said and slid of Scarlett's cock and followed Joyce cum dripping out along her legs.

"Come lets go back to our room and you can tell me how you felt in your kitten state." Jane said undoing the last ties so Scrallett could walk.

Scarlett got up, but she needed some help walking for a few steps. “That was really some powerful stuff, I would not mind keeping myself like that longer next time.” She said, walking with Jane. “Though, I am starving, and thirsty! All that playing around has really gotten me tired out!” She was already a lot more comfortable here, and even Scarlett was looking forward to some more new things after a rest. What else was in this place? “I can’t wait to see what else they do here!”

Jane offered her an arm as Scarlett got up and guided her through the hotel some people giving Jane compliments about how potent Scralett seemed to be as the pointed at her cum covered cock. "What do you say about having a nice dinner in one of the restaurants? Though I would advice that you take of the kittensuit and do so naked since people always think your are hypnotised when you are wearing one of these. Otherwise we can have a quick change in our room before having dinner. And afterwards you can choose where we go next and I can decide what to do with you there." Jane said.

“I would not mind a break. If it’s ok, I would not mind just wearing some regular clothes and grabbing food.” She explained, not wanting to be rude, but her ass and cock was sore, and she could use a break. “All this pleasure is really great, but I need a rest too.” She agreed to take the car suit off. “I want to have it cleaned so I can wear it to bed. I really love that suit, it’s exactly what I want to be as a slave.” She blushe dwhile saying that, knowing full well She was beginning to get used to this already.

Jane walked them to their hotelroom and helped Scrallett out of her latex kitten suit and dropped it down the laundry shoot together with a request note. "Well we can certainly hypnotise you some more if you want and hey you can wear latex clothes whenever you want." Jane said and got another catsuit from the closet this time a nice blue one. "Here you go another nice and thight latex suit this one only leaves your bum open still makes me able to fuck you when I want." Jane said.

“I wanna be myself for a little.” She teased, getting dressed as fast as she could. “There we go...back in.” This suit had no hood, so she could see and her hair was let free. After all, they were just going for dinner, no need to dress all the way. “What do you want to eat? I am feeling like pizza myself, I love pizza.” She cooed, wager to taste the amazing pizza they must have here.

"Well are you not yourself when you are wearing a latex suit and not hypnotised?" Jane asked and hooked a leash back on Scarlett's collar before they left the apartment Jane still wearing her latex outfit. "Very well Italian it is" Jane said and guided Scarlett to the restaurant where they again had benches to lay down on while they waited for there dinner. "What do you want to eat Miss?" the waitress asked Jane "I would love a spaghetti Carbonarra and a pizza which flavour Scarlett?" Jane asked.

“Can you do one wot salami slices and cheese?” She smiled as she then also ordered some water, still feeling the need to hydrate after that insane day. “I suppose so, but I meant more that I was able to relax and not want to breed any kittens.” She giggled, the sweater and skirt she was wearing over the latex very warm, perfect for a ski resort inside. “So, what about you? Did you enjoy today?” She asked. “Was that lady a friend of yours! Joyce was her name yeah?”

"Well no worries there I have nothing planned for during dinner" Jane giggled as she ordered a carafe of water and some coke for herself. "Oh I did you were a lovely kitten all snugglish and wanting to play games, do you remember eating me out after you chased the laserpointer around the hotel and our room?" Rose asked.

“Sorta. It feels kind of like I watched a movie about it then that I did it. Is that odd?” She hoped that was normal. “I remember everything clearly, but it’s like I was watching it then that I actually did it. I really enojoued it though, and I certainly felt everything. I am glad we did that today.” Scarlett smiled, happy that she had trusted Jane. Today has been really fun and special, and she loved every moment of it.

"That is kind of the idea of hypnosis it takes away part of your free will and turns you in something else with that kind of behaviour but it also keeps your conscious active and aware of what is happening. Especially since we are all to enjoy ourselves I always like to keep my submissive aware of what they are doing and off course sometimes I make them do little humiliating things they would no way do when fully conscious." Jane explained while their food was brought to them and Jane attacked her food. "Joyce is a friend of mine who I met here and we always try to catch up and have fun with each other for a day or two while we are here. Not sure where she is from but she is a wonderful domme and really into hypnosis and objectification." Jane explained while she ate.

“Objectification?” That was a term she did not know. “What does that mean? I have not heard that one before.” She ate a slice hungrily, having spend several hours crawling around and having sex. It worked up an appetite doing all that! She still had her manners, but she was very much so ready to eat, and get some rest before the next fun event.

"Objectification means you turn a human into a object like a chair or table or footrests and of course treat said human in the same way as you would do with that object in normal life. Joyce likes to do so with a lots of hypnosis and sexual stimulation letting her subs drown in over stimulation." Jane explained while she started eat as well and poured Scarlett some extra water as she noticed who hungry the girl was. "So what would you like to do this evening?" Jane asked.

Back
Top Bottom