Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Alpine BDSM Vacation (Futa/Futa) (NadiaTinnkerer and Thessa_The_Domme)

“Oh. You want to try that with me then?” Asked Scarlett, who was curious to try it herself. “I don’t see why not. Though, don’t you wabt to eat and go to the dungeon first? I would not want to begin till I am fed and ready!”

Jane smiled "Well you have to persuade me but I guess I can be easily presuade to op bottom and which one should I attack?" Jane asked as she let her hand slide down along Scarlett's penis and pussy while she moved her lips towards Scarlett's and kissed her.

Scarlett kissed her back, moving her hands over and playing with her cock softly. She moaned as she rubbed along her mistress’s large shaft, helping her get nice and hard before the food arrived. She would enjoy sucking her cock, and she did not mind if she was made to wait for her turn to cum. She was the slave after all.

Jane moaned into Scarlett's lips as she felt the young girls hand move and start stroking her cock making it slowly grow hard. For now she did not want to break the kiss just yet so her own hand moved over to Scarlett's and started to return the favour as she kept kissing Scarlett. Slowly pushing Scarlett down Jane broke the kiss and crawled over Scarlett until her cock was hanging above Scarlett's face and she herself leaned down taking Scarlett's in her mouth.

Giving the head a kiss Jane opened her mouth and took it in swirling her tongue around the head she tilted her head and slowly lowered herself all the way down onto Scarlett's and moaned as her lips met the base. Keeping her mouth still her fingers reached for Scarlett's pussy and started to rub her clit before Jane finally started her blowjob as well and started bobbing her head up and down on on Scarlett's cock.

Scarlett moaned as she was soon being sucked off, the woman having not expected such eagerness to please from h other woman. “Ah...so good...” she purred, beginning her own work as she sucked on jane’s large cock. Her lips soonnwere moving up and down, her hands teasing her clit and pussy, wanting to feel every last bit of pleasure she gave to Jane though her reactions.

Jane did not reply but kept working Scarlet's cock bobbing up and down her tongue swirling along Scarlett's shaft as she did so. Satisfied with the rhythm Jane pushed two fingers into Scarlett's pussy and starting to match the rhythm of her bobbing. Meanwhile Jane's cock had started to drip pre and her pussy quickly turned wet as Scarlett started to explore her sexes.

Ignoring the knock on the door Jane continued ministrations and looked up with a smile as room service brought in their breakfast not bothered by the two women on the bed blowing one and other off. As they left Jane focused again on Scarlett and sped up her fingers brushing agianst her G-spot.

Poor Scarlett was already close, moaning into the cock in her mouth as she tried to resist shooting all her cum. It was not long before she was pa ting hard however, and she came into jane’s mouth with a huge load! Scarlett painted as she shoved her dick in deep, purrri g as she felt herself shooting into her throat. She kept on sucking off jane as she cake, wanting her to finish too.

Jane just opened her throat and let Scarlett cum doing her best to swallow everything, it was not every day she sucked off another futa as most of her clients were women and it was not like a futa sub would easily get the privilige of being blown of by Jane. But Scarlett was different she needed to feel comfortable and allowed to slowly explore her personality so Jane was happy to give her a nice experience as she felt some cum spill out of her mouth. Letting her mouth slide of she kept the head of Scarlett's cock inside her mouth and gently sucked on it and kept licking it with her tongue.

The continued stimulation from Scarlett was also starting to pay of as Jane started to moan until she finally came and fed Scarlett her own load making Jane let go of Scarlett's cock. "That was fun don't you think" Jane sighed as she enjoyed the after bliss as the waitress arrived and drove the cart with breakfast into the room.

“Yeah...” scarlett felt good, having enjoyed that a lot. Still, she was hungry, and moved over to eat, purring with delight as she took some food. “Now Let’s eat so we can play at the dungeon!” She said, smiling happily as she headed over to the table to eat.

Once she was done, she yawned and headed for the shower, cleaning off and then getting dressed in some jeans and a tee she had brought, deciding to dress sensible for the trip over.

"Eager to have more fun" Jane said as she stretched out and hesitantly left the bed having hoped for a nice breakfast in bed but Scarlett seemed to be one for the practical approach. Getting out of bed Jane sat down opposite to Scarlett and ate her breakfast as well and slipped into latex skirt leaving her bum exposed and a leather corset with shoulder pieces added to it. "So which dungeon are we going to? And are you sure you do not want something more appropriate for the situation?" Jane asked.

“It’s ok, we can wait to chafe me into new clothes when we get there.” She said, stretching as she got up. “I don’t really know what kind of dungeons there are. I can just let you lead the way for today though, if that is what you want to do.” She smiled as she walked over, ready to follow her. “You Just lead the way, Miss Jane.”

"Guess we are going downstairs and see what tickles your curiosity" Jane said and offered Scarlett her arm as they made for the elevator and went down to the dungeon. "Well the most basic choices to make are do you prefer it do be public or a tad more private in one of the dungeons you can use as you like or share with a couple of people." Jane explained as they walked into the big center area of the dungeon where a lot of people mingled while all around girls were strung up or tied down and played with in many different ways.

"If we go for a more private situation" Jane said as she walked away from the center to the side areas "It all depends on what you like, we have can go for an old fashioned beating, or use more furniture items or even electricity if you like." Jane said pointing out different things and stopping near different dungeons opening the spy windows to see inside and show them to Scarlett to pick something of her liking.

Scarlett was not sure what to pick, but luckily, fate presented them an option. A rather lovely woman in a kimono walking by with another woman in bondage. She smiled at them, and came over. “Oh my! Your slave is rather pretty miss. May I be so bold as to invite you both to my private dungeon? I would love to teach your Slave some traditional rope bondage, and perhaps some Slave etiquette as well?” She said, Scarlett blushing. “I am called Himiko, and this is my personal servant, Ai.”

Scarlett blushed. She wondered if it was ok to go with somone so fancy. She felt underdressed, but she was excited to go. “If I can learn more, I am happy to go.” She said, himiko smiling. “Wonderful! We will have you worthy of a Queen by the end of the week, should we have repeat visits.”

"I think that sounds like a wonderful idea I have lot's of experience but this one is totally new and not sure what she likes she knows she likes this, though she still has to admit it to herself. "I am Jane and this is Scarlett a pleasure to meet you" Jane replied and waited for the women to guide them to where they needed to be.

Himiko smiled as she took them by the hands, walking along as her servant Ai followed from behind. “It is my pleasure, Miss Jane. I have been looking for a pair to join my for some play, and you two seem more then qualified!” Scarlett was not really sure though. How did it work? Ai looked ok all tied up, but those ropes looked tight, and coarse. “Don’t worry, Scarlett! I am a trained professional, rope bondage has been my life since I came of age.” She said, the Japanese woman reassuring her. “It’s best to get trained early in manners as well, but that can wait till you know what you like.”

"Well we will see we just got downstairs to discover what Scarlett likes in BDSM, she is slowly discovering her submissive nature. I have enough experience with normal rope bondage but not so much with Japanese and would love to learn more about how to do it on futas and girls." Jane said as they made their way through the dungeon. "For now you are doing okay dear if you really feel like being a submissive is where you belong we will start getting into the nitty witty of everything for now it is just about seeing if you like this in your life." Jane said.

Scarlett nodded. She did not think that Himiko would do anything bad, but still, this whole bdsm thing was a huge commitment. Did she even have the time, after this vacation was over, to keep doing it? She knew her boss was a huge fan of the fetish and club, but...she did not yet know if she wanted to do this. She only participated so far, because of how great it felt.

“I will keep things simple, you you probably won’t see anything unique for the first session. We don’t want to make Scarlett uncomfortable.” The Asian woman smiled, eager to play with a new girl.

Last edited:
"Well I would say go ahead and show me the ropes" Jane said before turning to Scarlett "I think it is time for you to get undressed dear. I assume we will be playing in private?" Jane asked.

“Yes, we will be. I am fortunate to have my own private area to play in, so do not worry about any shyness.” The woman smiled as Scarlett blushed, starting to take her clothes off as told. “Ok, just not too tight with the ropes, I don’t what to get marks.” “Don’t worry dear, I won’t use the coarse kind with you. My pets prefer it, they light the tightness, but I will use a nice soft rope for you.”

Back
Top Bottom