Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Alpine BDSM Vacation (Futa/Futa) (NadiaTinnkerer and Thessa_The_Domme)

The woman let out a big moan as she saw Scarlett nod and came making her pussy tense up around Scarlett's cock. "Than start fucking the crap out of me lift up these hips and fill my pussy with cum" The woman moaned. Immediately the latex made Scarlett sit up straight on her knees and her hands moved towards the woman's hips as her knees moved forward as well lifting the woman up and aligning her pussy with Scarlett's cock still standing horizontally.

Scarlett did not need the latex to force her, she was all for plowing her new friend. She moved over and got onto her, kissing her lips as best she could as she fucked away at her pussy, her cock going full force as she made sure to Piston the scientist like it was going out of style to ram the everloving hell out of a woman. She cried out as she gave it to her, the intensity and pleasure of this just getting her head to swim, dizzy from the sheer speed and force pleasure arrived. “Oh god! It’s so good! I can’t ha doe much more of this!”

"Oh yesssss!" The woman moaned and came as soon as she felt the latex covered member slide into her pussy "Don't stop keep going I want to feel that futa cum of you all inside me at least twice." The woman panted as she felt Scarlett go for it full force. She was squirming all over the bed and moaning loudly doing her best to milk Scarlett's cock as she pushed it into her pussy relentlessly.

Scarlet was not against being milked, her cock soon resuming its fast pace as she rammed her. She held the woman down as she pinned her to the bed, her body going in and out, in and out like a piston! The young accountant was completely in love with the intense pleasure of this latex suit, the little latex addict pumping her cock load into the woman in seconds, cumming all over the inside of her pussy. She kept going however, far too pleasured to stop.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" the woman moaned as she felt Scarlet come deep inside of her pussy feeling for the first time how a futa could come making her cum again panting heavily as she felt Scarlet continue as if nothing happend. "Yes please cume again you feel so amazing you latex fuck dolly this is amazing" The woman moaned.

Scarlett kept the pace up, humping away at the woman like a horny breeding doll should. She moaned and panted, gasping and shivering as she felt herself losing control, her lust and desires pushing her towards ducking harder and harder, deeper and with no mercy! When she finally was ready again, she came inside the scientist, pumping another huge wad of cum into her pussy, not even slowing down to finish cumming as she kept ducking her. Eventually Scarlett felt her eyes grow heavy, and she was now fucking the woman only because of the suit controlling her, having lost her energy.

The woman arched up as she felt Scarlett come again slumping against the bad as her own orgasm subsided "Enough enough" the woman panted the suit immediately stopped letting Scarlett stand on her knees her cock still pointing forward while the woman laid there panting the cum oozing out of her pussy. "Go clean my pussy" She moaned her body covered in sweat tired for the ride of a life time.

Scarlett was soon licking up her cum, moaning as she cleaned up after herself like a good girl should. She pa ted worh lust as she got harder as a rock again, the latex making her so horny and submissive. “Ah...it’s so yummy...” she moaned, licking and panting a sshe served her Mistress for the night, loving this so much.

The woman moaned as she felt Scarlett get to work cleaning out her pussy and had a another orgasm this time a little modest one pushing out a large torrent of cum. "Your latex tongue feels so good" the woman said as she calmed down and regained her strength. "Come honey lets remove the hood before you are wearing it too long." The woman said as she sat up and pushed the latex hood from Scarlett's head. "Tell me how are you feeling?" she asked.

“This invention of yours, is perfect!” She smiled as she kissed her, relaxing as she stopped licking. “I’m too tired to resume having sex...I need a shower and some time to let my body out of latex. I have been wearing it all day.” She explained, smiling a sshe got up. “Thanks for the fun thlugh, I enjoyed it!”

"Oh don't worry the same here you and that suit took pounding me very serious. Thank you for being my guinea pig hope you enjoy your stay here your mistress is very lucky with you as sub I would advice you to take it easy and have a good night rest before you do anything else." The woman said and waved as Scarlett left.

Jane had returned to her room and undressed liking to walk around naked in their suite getting a book she had made herself comfortable in bed and was reading.

Scarlett groaned as she walked back to the room. She was wearing nothing at this point, but she managed to avoid big crowds so she was not asked to join anymore fun. She headed for the room, soon jumping in the shower and cleaning off. “Ugh...today was crazy. What did you get up to miss Jane?” She asked, curious about tonorrow’s Adventures.

"No dear I was still awake and reading a book, tell me how was your evening exploring the resort found something to your liking?" Jane said getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom from the bedroom side. "Lets slide in bed and you can tell me what you did before I tug you into your latex bed. Or can I persuade you to sleep with me? Some company in bed is always nice and I believer you are a big snuggler." Jane said as she led Scarlett to the bedroom and slid between the sheets.

“I’m good for latex, for a little. Today was full of it.” She smiled as she finished her shower, hopping out and drying herself off. “I had a lot of fun, and I guess we can snuggle. I’m just so amazed at all the kinky stuff in this place.” Scarlett got into a nice pair of Pyjamas, then joined her in bed.

"Yes this really is a walhalla for kinky stuff" Jane said and pouted as she saw Scarlett slip into a pyjama "Why are you hiding that beautiful body of yours the touch of skin against skin is so much more intense and good than while you are wearing a pyjama." Jane said as she pulled Scarlett against her "Plus I always love the feeling of two cocks rubbing against one and other as I snuggle with a cute futa like you." Jane said slipping her hand into Scarlett's pyjama.

Scarlett moaned. “I’m tired though...if I do that, I’m going to get all messy again too.” She smiled as she snuggled her, relaxing on the bed with her. “Are you not sleepy? You must have had an active day too.” She asked, talking as she hugged into her.

"Oh we can also just snuggle and go to sleep so get those clothes of and don't be afraid to be naked and if you cum tonight form our intimate snuggle you should not feel ashamed about it the personnel is used to having to clean dirty beds and you can take a shower in the morning." Jane said as she started to tug on Scarlett's pyjama's. "Well most of the day was playing with Coco the kitten and in the evening I went back to our suite and relaxed while reading a book tomorrow I will be off skiing in the morning so you can sleep longer I will be back around one O'clock I guess and than I thought we could explore some more normal BDSM a bit of pain and pleasure maybe do it down in the dungeon and let people see it or here in the privacy of our room." Jane said hugging Scarlett back and pulling the blankets over them turning the lights off.

“We could go to the dungeon.” He sighed as she stripped, pouting but obeying her. “You better let me sleep, you butt.” She sighed as she snuggled up against her, her cock hard against her mistress as she rested. “I’m so sleepy...I can’t wait to get some rest...” She purred, holding her. She had a feeling she would sleep in tomorrow.

"No worries dear" Jane said and wrapped her arms around Scarlett enjoying the feeling of the naked girls snuggling up to her as she fell asleep waking up a big erection. Still feeling Scarlett against her Jane remained silent as she caressed the woman's body enjoyed her beauty.

Scarlett woke later, havingbeen quite tired the day before! She got up and yawned, then gave Jane a soft kiss. “Hello you.” She said, snuggling. “What are we up to today? Anything fun?” She stayed cuddling, enjoying the warmth of her young Mistress. “Or did you plan on being a lazy bones and staying in bed?”

"Hello little one, hope you had a good night sleep naked all snuggled against me." Jane replied and kissed back enjoying how Scarlett snuggled against her. "Well we could explore the dungeon and see if you like some bdsm play but a day in bed with a hot naked girl does not sound bad at all so I would say let's start by ordering us some breakfast for in bed." Jane said and picked up the phone "Yeah hello we would like to order some breakfast a pot of hot water and earl grey tea some BLT and Salmon sandwiches and ...." Jane said looking to Scarlett what she wanted for breakfast.

“Get me the same.” She said, not really picky this morning. She smiled as she cuddled with her softly, wondering what kind of bdsm they had. “Well, I have not done a lot of bondage outside of latex stuff. I’m willing to see what else is out there.” She said, smiling to herself as she waited patiently for what would come. “You just need to point the way, and I will be happy to follow.”

"Double the sandwiches please and please enter our room we are feeling to lazy to leave our bed." Jane said to the roomservice before putting the phone down. "Well I could just tie you up in bed and keep you tied up while we watch a movie or some series." Jane said as she moved back towards Scarlett. Or you could get a little appetiser before or while breakfast arrives maybe you can persuade me to a soixant neuf." Jane teased Scarlett her hands running over the young woman's body.

Uh oh. She used some fancy French or something to describe a term. “What’s a soilant nerf?” She asked, getting it wrong. “You have to remember, I don’t have the knowledge of someone well versed in bdsm. It’s not painful right?” She asked a lot of questions, mostly out of curiosity. So far, she knew very little about the fetish, and was about as well versed in it as the average person.

"Soixant Neuf dear." Jane said and giggled "Well it is something totally not bdsm related and most people have heard about it but I guess you were more interested in real numbers than the sexual ones. It is French for sixty nine and I hope that you at least know what that involves" Jane said and kept giggling as she caressed Scarlett.

Back
Top Bottom