Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Alpine BDSM Vacation (Futa/Futa) (NadiaTinnkerer and Thessa_The_Domme)

“Well, maybe you could show me what else there is to do here? I feel like we barely seen any of it.” She said, hoping there was more kinky stuff to do, at least in terms of her comfort zone. She as really starting to like it here, and her worries were all but gone. “Though, If you would rather rest, I can explore on my own.”

"Sure you can go out on your own or if you feel more secure I can join you and follow your lead as you explore the resort otherwise I will be off skiing for the morning. If you want you can take skiing lessons here they even have special slave lessons where they have you ski with both your holes filled with a toy." Jane explained and waved over to the waiteress to order desert. "I would like to have a tiramissu and a pot of tea, anything for you honey?" Jane asked.

“I’m good for dessert.” She thought about her offer, then smiled. “I will explore on my own today. You take the day to ski, I know that you came to do more then have sex.” She relaxed as she thought about what she wanted to to. “I will go see what I can find on my own, you have fun ok?”

"Sure thing dear if you want I can wear a tracking bracelet tomorrow so you always know where I am if I am in one of the outbuildings just ask personnel how to get there and they will make sure you get transport to it. This month here was never meant to be all about sex though yes it is a large part of your stay her but there is also room for relaxation and off course skiing and other normal activities." Jane said and attacked her desert. "So anything special sleeping arrangements I need to keep in mind when I retreat back to our appartment?" she asked as she finished her desert and prepared to leave Scarlett.

“I would love to sleep like I did yesterday, it was really hot.” She said, waving goodbye. “I will have a look around, take care!” She smiled a she got up, walking away from now. She was curious what she could find here, and a bit eager to see what latex stuff they had, and what other kinky stuff like hypnosis and other kinks. For now, she decided to change into her latex suit, leaving her normal clothes behind for now.

"That is all right just make sure you are back at a normal time and I will tug you in otherwise you will just have to join me in bed." Jane said as she left.

"Looking for anything?" A woman asked as she saw Scarlett walking around the resort in aw of all things that were happening.

“Mostly just tontry something new I guess. I am exploring the place on my own.” She said, casually walking over to the woman who spoke. “Got any recommendations?” She asked, curious what there was to see. She had never been this kinky before, and everything seemed new and exciting, even if it was also a bit scary to try new things like this.

"Not really all depends on what you like, we have the public betting on who is going to cum first with a row of girls tied up on a sybian. You have many such games who gives the quickest blowjob or which slave can resist to come the longest while they get the blowjob. You can visit the dungeons and get a beating or have some kinky sex, the dungeon is basically a big orgy where everything is possible. If you want to do something more normal you can go sporting or have drink but mind you sex is everywhere here there are no restrictions on where you have fun besides the kitchens and other personnel only areas and off course all partners need to consent." The woman said.

“Hmm...” she thought about it for a moment, but sighed. “I will go see the dungeons I guess. What’s the worst that can happen?” She went off after that for the dungeon setting, having already been there before after all. If only she knew what awaited her.

A young lady in a lab coat placed a jar on a desk, looking over at the woman who ordered it. “This is extremely experimental. The living latex suit is one of a kind as well, so whoever you test this on, be very careful that they don’t stay in it for more then a few days, ok?” The scientist looked at the black, goopy substance. “Be very careful, but have fun.”

"Thanks I am really curious to see what it can do" The woman(NSFW) replied and took the jar from the scientist walking over to her own private area the woman opened the jar and scooped the latex out of the jar letting it slid over her hand covering it with Latex. "Impressive" she said and noticed Scralett looking at her "Do you like latex?" She asked.

Scarlett blinked. She had just walked by, when the lady stopped her. “Yes, why?” She asked, the scientist woman smiling. “Want to help us test a new type? It’s conpletely safe and tested on Slave girls like you. Should not have any problems.” She explained, Scarlett a little shy about it, but walking over. “Ok, sure.” She said. “Head to a private room then. Have fun you two!” The lady left, Scarlett wondering what that slime was. “What’s that abyway?” She asked.

"Okay honey get out your own outfit and show me that nice body of yours I am allowed to play with" The woman said and let the latex slide of her hand back into the jar. "When you are ready stick your hand in the jar and the latex will do the rest. Lets start by covering your whole body with latex everything nicely tugged in so I can see every contour and even your nipples like it is your real body." The woman said.

“Ok, I will be back soon.” Scarlett headed out towards the shopping area, heading to the latex slave suit store. She managed to buy herself a pretty good full body suit, and was back in a flash. She entered, Mouth gagged with a bar gag, a woman smiling as She helped the blinded girl inside. “Here you go madam. Enjoy your purchase Scarlett.” With that, Scarlett now walked over to the woman, needing a little help to put her hand in the latex goop, as she could not see it

"Oh honey you did not need to do that, this is living latex I just said that I wanted it to take the from of a bodysuit enclosing your body. Come here I will show you apparently it also works with a normal latex suit on but not sure if the suit will survive it." The woman said and put Scrallet's hand it the living latex.

Slowly the latex slid over Scralett's body and as it covered up all the latex Scralett's contours started to show until she was finally standing there naked but black as the latex followed every curve and angle perfectly. "Oh I have the honour of playing with a Futa" The woman said excited as she saw Scralett's cock. Walking up to Scralett the woman removed the latex form Scralett's eyes so she could see how she looked. "I have never had the honour of having a futa sub so I am really curious to see you." the woman said and started to stroke Scarlett's cock. After a minute or so she stopped and made Scarlett's cock point forward the latex holding this postion and kept stroking Scralett.

"Tell me how does it feel?" The woman asked and knelt in front of Scralett as she pointed as Scarlett's balls they were lifted to expose her pussy "Oh my you can even see her clit all covered in latex." She said and flicked her finger against Scralett's clit.

The young woman’s body soon was taken over, the latex parasite soon completely I tergrated with her own suit, a mask forming, but not yet going on her face. After all, it was up to the dom what it did. The mask was able to fit perfectly over her own face, and would give her a sex doll look with a folding gag in her mouth. She was forced to stand at attention, Scarlett moaning as her body was played with. “Oh god...ha... this is just so much...” she moaned, her cock and pussy loving this. “Is it alive...? That is that mask for...”

"Oh honey do not worry about those things just enjoy the sensations of the living latex." The woman said as she admired Scralett's pussy "Spread those legs a little further please" She said and immediately Scralett's legs opened up a little further. Leaning in the woman started to lick Scrallett's pussy paying extra attention to the latex covered clitoris.

Scarlett had not expecte the latex to take over her movements, it so strong she could not resist as it posed her. The glossy latex face mask stayed off for now, it a white mask with red lips and holes for her eyes and nose, the mouth held open in a sex doll like O. She blushed as she was licked, panting. “Oh god...ah...it’s so good!” She moaned, it feeling like she was wearing nothing at all, but she was. It had taken the shape of her pussy and cock, and it was...assimilating more. She could feel the latex entering her pussy covering the walls. Her cock was entered too, giving it a fake, sex toy look. “It’s taking me over...this is both hot as scary.” She admitted. “How far will it go?”

"Oh don't worry you will be a hundred percent conscious all the time it only takes over your body not your mind, if we put the hood on you will be a real life latex sexdoll but with the advantages of a real woman or futa in your case." The woman said and returned to eating Scarlet out as she pushed her her tongue into Scralet's pussy and thrusted it in and out. Satisfied with all the movements the latex was making, stroking Scarlet's cock gently, stimulating her clit and vagina she stood up again. "So what do you want to do try out all this suit has to offer or keep the hat off?" she asked.

“Well, I suppose it is rather intrestesting. I can’t imagine the resort would allow something dangerous, so let’s give it a full test. My only request is that you make sure it does not make me bend like a pretzel, I’m not that flexible!” She moaned as her body was assaulted with pleasure, shocked to see how good it felt! This latex was super thin, but more durable then anything she had seen, as far as clothes went. She shivered with delight as she felt it loosen its control on her, and she spread her legs a little more, blushing softly.

"Oh do not worry dear the suit is not made to harm you only to make you obedient and loose your control over your body. Now as for other women are you okay with that or prefer to keep this our little adventure?" The woman asked and waited for Scarlett's reply before pulling the mask over Scarlet's face.

"What a lovely dolly why don't you get my body ready for a nice fucking by my lovely sex dolly" The woman said as she dropped skirt and laid down on the bed spreading her legs.

“We can try stuff with other people...” she said shyly, a little worried about it. The suit was not holding her back anymore, and she liked how naked she felt, but got to enjoy the feeling of latex. “We can always do what you like, I am ok with that...” Scarlett hoped she was not too crazy, but she had a feeling it would be fine. When the mask was put on, her mouth was held open by the O shaped lips, and it felt pretty hot to become like a sex doll, even if it looked obscene.

"Let's not do stuff with other's I guess it is better to leave that to your mistress" The woman said closed the hood completing the sex doll look and caressing Scarlett's body. "Now you are really Scarlett the sex dolly." the woman said as she admired Scarlett some more. "I wish that those lovely red lips of you pleasure my pussy." she said and laid down on the bed spreading her lips.

She moved up and pressed them to her pussy, licking out gently and massaging her folds lovingly. Scarlett moaned a sshe worked, her cock hard and throbbing, the latex letting it get nice and stiff. “Mmm...” She purred, licking deeper once she got the hang of it, moving out only to kiss and lick on her clit. “So good.” She said, enjoying her so far.

"Ah yes what a good dolly start playing with your own pussy." the woman moaned as her juices started to flow and seep through the latex onto Scarlett's tongue. Meanwhile the latex suit had pulled one of Scarlett's hands down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit leaving Scarlett some room to do things herself. "How is dolly's cock? is it up for a nice long fucking of her owner" The woman asked as she slowly started to squirm on the bed and her pussy started to drip.

Scarlett moaned as she licked her, nodding as she asked if she was ready to fuck her silly. She rubbed her pussy with a lustful enthusiasm even she was not exspecting, the girl so horny and needy, she could not wait to fuck. “Ah...” She moaned as she licked and kissed her cult, sucking and licking all over that area as well.

Back
Top Bottom