Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Alpine BDSM Vacation (Futa/Futa) (NadiaTinnkerer and Thessa_The_Domme)

"Coco" was relaxing on the floor, purring as she lay in the warm cat bed placed in the room. She lover out a soft meow as she woke, moving over and snuggling her head up to the lady, acting just like the perfect kitten. She was very weak to the hypnosis, it having fully trained her in very little time. With coco now ready to go, she just had to be taken to Jane, and let the fun begin.

"Hello Coco let's get you back to your owner she has been waiting to see how you have been doing" The handler said and attached a leash to Coco's collar walking her back to the main room. Immediately some cats walked over to Coco and started to examine her as the handler walked up to Jane. "Hello Coco what do you look pretty you have been nice and pampered while you were at the kitten hotel." Jane said and started to caress Coco's back and scratch her neck "Let's make a little stroll through the resort before we return to our room" Jane said and took the leash leaving the kitten hotel and walking to the general areas of the hotel.

The new kitten was very snuggly for sure, moving up and rubbing all over ha e, licking her leg as she was given lots of attention in return. It did not take long for the young girl to start enjoying the affections, her cock hard as she followed Jane, it free for anyone to see.

As they went along, coco the kitten was admired by many, the cute girl given lots of pets and scratches. Though, many had other plans for the young kitten, wanting to play with the latex bound woman. "She is very cute! Where did you get her?" Asked one lady, another nodding. "You can't keep her all to yourself Jane! Share!"

One of the reasons Jane had asked for an open crotch was because she liked the look of Scarlett's exposed sexes and since her cat tail could not tell her if she was excited she wanted to see the one that could tell. "Thank you she is a new one so I want to play with her myself first, maybe we can have a little tea party with some of you with kittens and let them discover one and other." Jane suggested as she walked to the elevator.

Reaching the top floor Jane got a laser pointer and started to shine it on the floor of the elevator as they left and shinning it around the hallway until they entered there room. In the room a scratching post had been installed all though this one looked like a real one it had dildo's and fake pussy's all over it, something the handler had not mentioned was that she had programmed Coco to be a little hornier than normal. "Look what a lovely post you have here to scratch yourself on in case I do not help you." Jane said and gave Coco's cock a few strokes before she removed her skirt. "We are going to play a little game to see if you can catch my pussy" Jane said and started to shine the laserpointer again on the floor in front of Coco

The newly trained kitten was full of energy, chasing the laser pointer as soon as she could. She made sure not to break anything as she gave chase, dashing around peoplenin the hallway and into the room. "Hey! Careful!" Shouted a woman, who had her slave walking with her in pony wear, but coco made sure not to trip anyone.

As they arrived in the room, coco found herself sniffing at the pole, it lathered in a lubricant that was flavoured after cat nip, her nose trained to love that smell. When given the other however, she came back over and resumed playing, chasing the red light as she tried to her her "paws" on it.

Jane only laughed as she saw Coco run past the pony and nodded politely tot the woman who looked annoyed by Jane's behaviour.

Moving the red light around the room Jane loved how eager Coco was and every time she caught the light Jane would walk over to her and stroke her cock before resuming the game and letting Coco chase the light again. After about ten minutes Jane sat down on a couch an spread her legs having the light trace a path right into her pussy as she stopped it there and kept it moving over her exposed pussy.

She moved over to her, her little paws going for the dot, eventually moving her face up and sniffing at her. She purred as she licked at her pussy, enjoying the taste as she got more into it. "Mew..." she moaned, feeling herself get horny as she licked more and more moaning and meowing as time went on. She was really eager to play, soon licking her pussy quite deeply, her nose pressed up agasint her clit as she licked.

Jane just let Coco do her thing she did not know how much experience Scarlett had with oral and thus wanted to allow Scarlett to do it at her own pace. While she was hypnotised she would still be aware of everything that happened only her the hypnoses only allowed her to behave like a cat and gave her a preference to cat games, she still had some free will left and could in cat like manner.

"That is is a good girl licking mommy's pussy you worked hard to catch me so enjoy your reward" Jane said as she petted Coco and laid back giving Coco full access to her pussy while she started to stroke her cock as her pussy became wetter and wetter. "After you make me cum I have another little reward for you and we can cuddle for a while." Jane moaned.

Coco mewed happily, licking deeper and deeper as she got into it. She enthusiastically licked her, purring as she placed her hands onto her thighs. The more she licked, the more she kept going! Coco moved up for a bit, licking and sucking on her clit softly. Her tongue licked and massaged all over her love button, the cute little kitty wiggling her bum as she worked.

"That is right lick my clit like a good kitty" Jane moaned and kept stroking her cock and grinding her pussy on Coco's face until she came and long strands of cum spurted from her cock over her latex blouse and belly. "You did an amazing job catching my pussy now it is time for your reward I think you want some nice cuddles and maybe something more" Jane said and rubbed Coco's cock with her foot as she petted the couch next to her.

Coco smiled as she licked up the mess, then hopped up, curling into her lap. She purred happily as her cock was softly played with, the cute kitten mewing for attention. “Mew! Mew!” She would say, the happy kitty looking for lots of love. She stayed still in her lap as best she could, the adult woman thinking like a cat but not the size of one, eventually happy with Just laying on her belly and getting rubs on her ears and head.

"That is a good girl cleaning up all mommy's yummy cum before jumping into my lap" Jane replied as Coco's tongue darted over the latex. Picking up a book Jane started reading while she kept caressing Coco gently stroking her cock or rubbing her pussy as well as scratching her ears and rubbing her head.

After several hours of reading and caressing Coco Jane put her book away and looked at Coco "I think it is time we went out and let you play with some friends and let others enjoy how I am going to make you cum" Jane said as she picked up the leash and attached it to Coco's collar stroking her cock to make it hard again.

Coco had fallen asleep pretty fast, but she soon was up, cuddling against her Mistress. When leashed, she followed obediently, smiling as she walked alongside her. What fun could be in store for her? Well, for pet play like this, the resort had all kinds of places.

There was of course the “farm”, where animal trained slaves would play with each other, from cute little kittens to the well trained pony girls. If Jane was more in a relaxation mood, she could take her to any of the clubs or lounges around here, to enjoy a fine drink while her pet was played with. If she had more kinky intentions, she could always take her to the dungeons, where coco would become the object of many dom’s lust abd kinky desires. Of course, the last place she could take her would be to the pet training area where she had her hypnotized in the first place, as they were well equipped to help pleasure a kitten, and reinforce the hypnosis as well to make it last much longer.

Jane choose for a comfortable ladies club tearoom combination and as they entered unleashed Coco and sat down in one of the comfortable chesterfields. "Hey Jane lovely kitten you have there would she be up to breeding mine?" A woman asked Jane and pointed at the cute Asian kitten eating her out. "I think she would love to do that Joyce, but why don't we start by letting them get to know one and other." Jane replied and ordered some tea.

Joyce came and petted her kitten "Why don't you go and meet the new kitten Mimi and have a look at her lovely sex" Joyce said and pointed at Coco. Mimi cautiously crawled over to Coco and sniffed her pussy before sticking out her tongue and sliding down along Coco's cock lapping the head.

Coco had be busy playing with a loose string this whole time, so when her pussy and cock were licked, she helped in surprise. “Meooow!” She cried out suddenly, pushing her backside towards the cute Asian kitty, wanting more. “Meow...” the other kitten mewed, as she licked her cock and pussy happily, moving closer to really dig in.

"They are always eager for pleasure" Joyce laughed as she saw Coco yelp due Mimi diving into her sexes "Oh they sure are you know Coco was hesitant to be here at first but when she asked me to be my kitten you should have seen how aroused she was after they were done with her." Jane replied as the two women looked at Mimi exploring Coco. Mimi meanwhile had rolled onto her back and was sucking Coco's cock and purring happily while doing so her thighs turning wet from arousal.

Coco had started to thrust herself into mimi’s waiting mouth, giving her a loving push as she made the young woman deep throat her cock. The sensation was far too much for coco to survive much longer, but the kitten made a valiant effort to not cum just yet, wanting to enjly the pleasure of having her futa cock given the loving it deserved. She dropped a little as the pleasure got more and more plentiful, latex clad butt jiggling with each trust down.

"I guess we have to breed Mimi with the second load of cum look how horny the are" Joyce said as she looked at Coco fucking Mimi's throat "But bonding through cum is something that always help with breeding" Joyce said and slid her finger into Coco's pussy while Mimi was doing her best to take all of Coco's cock down her throat purring happily as she was sucking Coco. "Don't hold back sweetheart there is still lots of pleasure for you to get" Jane said and petted Coco's head.

Coco licked her hand as she was pet on the head, her fingers diving deep into her, making her nearly cream just from the pleasure of her hand. She moaned and gasped as she was took that throat for a ride, panting as she finally pushed all the way in and cane, force feeding Mimi her load like it was nothing. Sticky jizz was deposited right into her tummy, coco crying out hard a she finally finished. When she was done, she got off her face and snuggled her, kissing and licking all over mimi’s Face affectionately.

Mimi eagerly sucked the load down and purred as she felt her belly fill with cum and was snuggled by coco letting Coco lick her face clean as she kept purring. "Okay Mimi it is time get some little kittens." Joyce said as she petted Mimi and guided her to stand on hands and knees Mimi's pussy glistening in cum and ready to take Coco's cock.

"Come Coco let's breed Mimi and see how good of a breeder you are" Jane said and started to stroke Coco's cock waiting for it to turn hard again as she guided Coco Behind Mimi and aligned Coco's cock with Mimi's pussy waiting for it to be hard so Coco could breed Mimi.

Coco wanted to snuggle a bit first, closing her eyes as she held onto Mimi. When her cock was played with, thst was when she got up, moaning a little. “Mmm...ew...” She moved over and hugged into mini, wanting to breed with her also. She could hardly wait! Soon, she had her pinned underneath her, pushing inside of her pussy. It was so soft inside, the young woman pounding her as soon as she could.”

“She certainly likes Mimi, and it looks like she is entering breeding mode!” She giggled, enjoying the sight of them breeding like good kittens. “I wonder if she can handle pumping several loads in, having came already!” The other Mistress giggled, enjoying the show.

Mimi started meowing as she was pounded moving her hips back in against Coco's eagerly accepting the breedingpole inside her wet pussy "I do not want to stretch her too far but I guess two more and maybe an extra one if we have her pussy pounded by a fuckingmachine" Joyce replied as she admired the sight of the two kittens in a heat matching there movements. Soon Mimi came and shortly collapsed as she panted and purred a bit, but within thirty seconds she was back to bumping into Coco's hips eagerly working towards here second orgasm. "What do you think after the third load do you want them to sleep still stuffing Mimi or just together? We could have them wake up out of their hypnosis like that." Joyce suggested as she sipped her tea.

“I have a better idea.” The woman smiled. “If you like, I would love to tie them together, coco still deep in Mimi. Then, we hook them both up to a fuck machine, and let them wake up like that.” She giggled, hoping that was a good idea. Coco started to bump away at Mimi harder, kissing her ear as she lovingly snuggled with her. “Ah! Meow! Ahhhh!” She was close, but holding back, wanting her submissive breeding partner to cum more, putting her pleasure first.

Soon Mimi was in a constant stream of Orgasms her horny body taking control and bumping into Coco's cock as she kept meowing her face in bliss from all the love and attention she was getting. "That sound like an even better idea" Jane said and giggled with Joyce. "Why don't you take the lead it was your idea" Jane said and got some ropes preparing them to tie the two horny kittens in an even hornier predicament.

Coco pounded into Mimi, slamming her cock into her pussy with no holding back. She kissed her ear as she finally pushed all the way in, filling her with a potent load of creamy cum, the shot of cum sos trying it sprayed ou her pussy. “Oh, there we go! Nice and full!” Joyce said, the woman smiling as she started to tie them together as they were, making sure they were secured by their hands and feet so they were stuck together, but could still fuck as hard as they wanted. “How is this?” She asked, waiting for approval.

Back
Top Bottom