Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Alpine BDSM Vacation (Futa/Futa) (NadiaTinnkerer and Thessa_The_Domme)

"Yes since I was a child I have been skiing we made several trips to Switzerland every winter to ski. If I can find a partner I love to make day trips around the mountains. However if you do not like to ski I will keep it a half days you would be free to do what you want during that time." Jane said as they headed to bed. "Well if you would like to sleep alone I have a very kinky way for you to do so otherwise we are just two woman sharing a bed nothing you haven't seen before here." Jane said as she got in bed next to Scarlett.

"Hmmm? What's that?" She figured she should ask, dice she had agreed to at least hear her out. "I suppose if it's nothing against my rules, we can try it. I just don't want to break those." Scarlett would listen, because she was eager to hear about how this fetish stuff worked. She did have an interest after all.

"Come I will show you" Jane said and got out of bed and pulled Scarlett with her, instead of holding Scarlett's hand Jane's hand moved towards Scarlett's cock as soon as she stood next to the bed and took it in her hand gently guiding Scarlett through their room. This being the penthouse suite is was more of an apartment than a hotel room so walking to another section of the room Jane opened a door to reveal their own private dungeon equipped with most of the standard furniture every dungeon had as well as most toys and two suitcases Jane had brought with her.

"Since you like it nice and tight we you could also go asleep in one of these" Jane said as she let go of Scarlett and pulled two sleeping bags from the wall one lined with silk the other with latex. "Do you know how these work?" Jane asked as she showed them to Scarlett.

"Wow..." Scarlett did not realize this room was so well equipped. She nodded shyly at her frequent, her cock getting a little excited from being touched. "Sounds...good." She said, worried that she would be hard all night. "Is there anything else I should have? My head should be covered too, so I'm fully locked in latex."

"Don't worry dear everything is taken care of your head will go here and your mouth an nose will be covered with this cap giving you all the space you need to breath and take in the smell of the latex" Jane showed to Scarlett and helped her into the sleeping bag. "I guess for now we keep it simple and just you and the bag but if you like it we can do all kinds of things slide your cock into a fake pussy or insert a vibrator into your pussy giving you random or constant pleasure through the night" Jane explained as she started to zip tight the latex lining of the bag around Scarlett's legs.

"Won't it be hard to sleep if my cock is messed with?" Scarlett soon found herself being dressed up, put into the large, latex sleeping bag for the evening. It felt so hot inside, but only because she felt so aroused. She let her new mistress handle everything soon enough, relaxing as best she could.

"It can be indeed but tonight it is just you and a nice latex hug nothing else" Jane said and closed the bag around Scarlett "Don't worry you will be constantly monitored and if anything goes wrong I get an alarm" Jane explained and kissed Scarlett before closing the bag "Good night honey" she said. Closing the exterior bag Jane lifted Scarlett up and let her enjoy her latex covered sleep.

Next morning Jane woke up and quickly went to the dungeon room and lowered Scarlett to the floor and opened the bag "Good morning dear how are you feeling?" she asked with a soft voice as she knelt beside the bag.

Scarlett had not even experienced something so strange. It was not bad of course, but she did feel very hot and even a little turned on. "I am ok, I feel pretty rested." She said, smiling at Jane as she let her ha for releasing her from her sleeping bag. "Though, I need a shower asap. I think I sweated up a storm inside here!"

"That was to be expected" Jane said and helped Scarlett up walking to the bathroom "What do you say a quick shower and than some relaxation in the Jacuzzi? We can even order breakfast to be brought to our room" Jane said as she turned on the shower and started to wash Scarlett gently massaging her neck and working her way down to Scarlett's breasts.

"Sure, sounds nice." Scarlett letter help, as she was pretty tired still. Maybe it was from her job, but she never got a good sleep. "I don't mind taking it easy for a while. It is why I am here." Though, Scarlett was thinking about that girl, that gave her the best oral sex she had ever had. She wondered what she was like, but shook it off. If she got all horny now, she would have a hard time dealing with it alone. "No harm in taking things slow."

"Well I was not planning on making it easy" Jane said as massaged Scarlett's breasts and let her fingers circle her nipples "If you say that you really need your rest I will happily let you sleep some extra as I go out skiing in the morning, but sexually I want to experiment with you and gradually go harder to see what you like" Jane said and pulled Scarlett against her body her own cock pressing against Scarlett's back. "What do you say about letting me take care of your morning wood" Jane said and started to kiss Scarlet's neck her hands sliding down and around Scarlett's cock slowly stroking it and letting it grow hard in her hand.

"I mean...I don't know..." Scarlett blushed a little, unsure what the lady had in store for her. "What do you plan to do with me?" She asked, wanting to know first before she agreed. Honestly, her own cock was fully erect, and she was planning to go back to that dungeon and see what other girls were there...but she knew Jane would want to play too, and she agreed to behave.

Well there are many things I could do we could do some public humiliation like having you be a puppy, pony or cat girl, or we could explore more stuff like servicing other women and off course the game of pain and pleasure" Jane explained as she slid her hand down and wrapped it around Scarlett's cock. "Do you remember things from yesterday that you thought were really interesting?" Jane asked as her hand started to stroke Scarlett long slow strokes rubbing the head and underside of her cock until she was satisfied and started to stroke faster changing between fast and slow.

"Yeah...those latex suits were really sexy." She blushed as she was stroked, snuggling up to her. "We could do that, but if we do, I will need to prepare a bit. Should we eat first?" Scarlett was still a bit shy, but she wanted to try it. It made her cock so hard to think about being in that humiliating dog suit, that she felt like her cock would burst before she even got it on!

"Very well a nice latex suit it is, any preference do you want to be my nice little snugly puppy girl or my cat girl or are you more into prancing around in a sandpit?" Jane asked as she moved her other hand down and slid a finger into Scarlett's pussy. "Well lets finish the shower and get into the Jacuzzi and order us some breakfast and you can ask me any question you have about being my pet girl" Jane said as she slid a second finger into Scarlett's pussy and started to stroke her cock fast. "But first we need to take care of something else now cum for your mistress and do not hold back" Jane said with a firm voice and kept stroking Scarlett's and play with her pussy until Scarlett would come.

Scarlett gasped as she was given a full cock milking, her throbbing shaft quickly spraying its creamy load all over the shower floor. The young woman panted as she rested from her orgasm, nodding to her mistress as she followed her. "Ok, that sounds good." She said softly, still feeling the effects of her orgasm.

She followed Jane to the jacuzzi, having a seat inside it as she got in. It was so warm and relaxing, and she was happy that it had no strong chemicals. "So, I guess that I would like to choose the kitty one first. I like the idea of being pet and snuggled." She said, wondering what it would be like.

Jane gently guided Scarlet to the Jacuzzi and helped her in before sliding in herself and calling room service to order them some breakfast "Anything special you want? After all you are on vacation so you may as well treat yourself to nice stuff." Jane said as she passed on the order.

"Very well Scarlett the kitty it is or should we come up with a nice kitty name?" Jane said as breakfast arrived and a table was placed over the jacuzzi so they could eat. "As a kitty there are many different things we can do, you can just be suited up as a kitty and walk around like one and maybe get involved in some sexual activity. We can also use different kinds of hypnosis on you turning you more deeply and intensely into a kitten." Jane explained as she started eating her breakfast.

"Hypnosis is just silly stuff ain't it?" She asked, though it sounded very tempting. She figured Jane could be trusted at this point, so it was worth a shot. "We can give it a try, I am open to it. I picked a kitty cause I like the idea of snuggles and petting." Scarlett sat inside the warm tub, feeling the bubbles massage her body. "A kitty name? May as well, that sounds more fun, and then I can remain anonymous when dressed like that."

"Well if you want we can go to the kitten day care and you can see what kinds of kitten's there are and what hypnosis can do with a kitten, however if we go I expect you to go naked and after you made your pick they will dress you up nicely to be my kitten." Jane said and enjoyed the bath. "Well that sounds like fun we can certainly snuggle a lot as well as play a lot what do you think about Coco as a kitten name? And we can certainly take a hooded kitten outfit covering the top of your face until your nose with some hypnosis you will have no problem navigating." Jane explained.

"You are the mistress, you can pick." She did softly, her cock getting hard as she gave up some control. "I want you to surprise me with what you pick. Then, I will pick next time. Sound fair?" She asked, though she did like the name. "Coco is a very cute kitten name, I like it!"

Scarlett bathed for some time, eventually hearing the door open to the room. She could smell the food already, remembering she had forgotten about her hunger. She waited till it was brought over and started to eat, having gotten a nice salad with some eggs, a combination she had not had before.

"Sounds fair to me and I believe someone is getting a little excited with being surprised" Jane said as she noticed Scarlett getting hard. "Yes it will suit you as a kitten since you are cute we are going for a cute kitten but the rest you will discover when we are ready to play." Jane said and closed her eyes as she enjoyed the tub.

The waitresses placed mobile tables over the Jacuzzi and placed the women's breakfasts on it Jane had chosen some slices of toast with jam and some fruit. After about twenty minutes Jane had finished her breakfast and got out of the Jacuzzi "Are you fine with wearing nothing in public until you are suited up? Because than you can stay here a little longer if you like." Jane said before she left for the bedroom and dressing up in a latex skirt leaving her bum exposed and a halterneck latex blouse showing off some side boob. "Ready to go?" Jane asked having a nice collar with leash with her.

"I'm ready." She stayed naked a she walked over, though this was something she really hoped she would like. It was kind of scary to do it, but she figured if she did not like it, Jane would understand. "Yeah, just let me dry off first!" She called as she grabbed a towel, cleaning off.

Soon, she was collared and leashed, ready to follow her mistress wherever she pleased.

"Now since this is your first public experience remember not to hide yourself and stand proud people will look at you and check you out and probably admire your cock since you are nicely hung but no one is thinking it is weird." Jane said and opened the door of their apartment and left for the elevator. "The ride down was an ordinary ride two other couples walked into the elevator one even forcing her female sub to look at Scarlett's cock for the remained of the ride.

Jane exited the lift on a more quiet floor of the resort and walked to their destination, entering the room several women in cat like outfits were crawling over the floor and making mewing sounds. One of the handlers walked up to Jane and Scarlet and greeted them: "Good morning Mam what can I do for you?" she asked Jane and nodded to Sara. "We would love to try out some kittenplay I was think about a pink kitten suit Eyes covered and crotch fully open with the rest of the body covered. For hypnosis I want her to remain aware of what she is doing but live according to cat instincts some extra snuggly activity is nice and a general curiosity willing to play much both kitten like and sexually. Oh and of course she is afraid for dogs." Jane summed up her wishes to the handler. "That can be arranged Mam" the handler said and took the leash form Jane.

Taking into a changing room the handler checked Scarlett's sizes and got the appropriate suit for her, the pink catsuit looked like any normal cat suit except for the fact the crotch area remained totally open, the hood had build in cat ears and went on until it covered her eyes and nose only leaving her nostrils open and the underside of her face. The knees and elbows were had build in paddings to prevent the wearer from hurting themselves while crawling around in the suit. "Okay these earplugs will help you get into your kittenspace and make you behave like your Mistress wishes you to behave I will put them in and turn them on while I help you get dressed completely. You should still be able to speak for a while but I guess that after we are completely done you will only be making cat noises." The handler explained and put the earplugs in Scarlett's ears and helped her get into the suit.

Scarlett nodded as she followed the orders, getting herself dressed up, even if her cock and pussy still remained visible. Her soft ass would be used for the tail, a large butt plug with a kitty tail on the end havingbeen included, Scarlett moaning as she inserted it, with a generous amount of lube. She got on her hands and knees as the headphones were put in, blushing at how lewd this was. "Should I be tied down for this?" She asked, unsure how the hypnosis would work.

"We will tie up your arms and legs so you have to walk on your elbows and knees, the hyponsis should slowly start to work most of it you do not hear but you can hear some sounds when the hypnosis is fully working you will not even notice it and just hear what everyone is saying to you." The handler explained as she covered Scarlett's eyes and ears leaving the headphones in her ears to do their work and get Scarlett in her kittenspace.

"How is Coco doing?" the handler asked after a few minutes as she returned and put a new collar around Scarlett's neck with Coco written on it.

Back
Top Bottom