Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Diaper Family [solace x Thessa_The_Domme]

Silvia blushed at being called a slut. It seemed like such name calling was a serious turn on for her. Her own hands began to freely explore Ellis' body looking for sensitive spots that could just as easily turn on her temporary partner. She stopped partway through her search when Ellis dug her fingers deep inside her pussy causing great pleasure. She leaned against Ellis, submitting to her touch and becoming fully reliant upon it.

Frida, on the other hand, grinned with an open mouth at Claire who was in her control. Her fingers dug in deep to Claire's pussy. She leaned in with her head so that she could privately whisper, "I'm going to make you wet that pretty diaper of yours and you'll have to explain your little 'accident' to the clerk." Frida glanced at Silvia as her fingers sought to find Claire's special spot, the spot that, when stimulated enough, could make a woman squirt.

Ellis kept working her finger's deeper inside Silvia's pussy as her thumb started to rub her clit "I did not know there was such a submissive hiding in those manpants" Ellis whispered into Silvia's ear as she noticed how it turned her on "I guess you are also the better pussyeater of the two" she teased Silvia and kissed her ear and neck before returning to her breasts.

Claire gasped as she felt Frida immediately hit the right spots and blush hard as she talked about handing their stained diapers to the clerk at the cash register. Leaning on Frida Claire could not suppress her moans as she was expertly worked towards a mind blowing orgasm. She sure had explored her body but Frida sure seemed to know more about women than Claire ever imagined.

Silvia blushed as Ellis talked down to her being the submissive. She embraced Ellis as the other seemed to hit a very sensitive spot. She almost lost control,but managed to sustain it at the last moment. Her hands went down to Ellis' lower back dipping into the back of the diaper.

Frida kissed Claire, hard. As she did, she eased up on fingering the rough sensitive spot inside her. She didn't want the girl to squirt just yet. When she eased up on the kissing, she fingered back to tempo with the same intensity as before. Frida kept switching back and forth, bringing Claire up for orgasm, only to let her down gently. "Are you ready to cum in that diaper?" Friday whispered to Claire. "Tell me you want to cum in that diaper." Her fingers began to pick up on their intensity.

"Mmm show me what you got" Ellis said as she felt Silvia's hand slip into her diaper from behind. Keeping Silvia close she felt their breasts rub against one and other making her nipples turn hard while she kept working that sensitive spot she had found "Cum for me like a good girl" Ellis whispered into Silvia's ear flicking fast over her clit.

Between kisses Claire was burying her face in Frida's neck to muffle her moans from the constant build up pleasure letting out moans of disappointment as Frida stopped again. Her face turned bright red as Frida told her to beg for her orgasm and she started to stammer until finally she yelled out "Please make me wet my diaper with cum" slumping onto Frida's fingers desperately wanting that relief.

Silvia looked at Ellis with half lidded eyes. The look she gave, was the look of submission. She wanted to cum right then and she would do anything to get it and so, she listened to Ellis and let one of her fingers reach out, but it was not Ellis' pussy it touched, but her ass. Her finger pushed up on the puckered hole until the tip was in. Her eyes glanced over at Frida and what she saw nearly made her cum.

Upon hearing Claire's submission, Frida began to let her fingers work once again, but this time she did so with the intensity to finish Claire off. Frida laughed as she brought Claire to the brink of an orgasm and this time she did not stop. She wanted Claire to wet her diaper and embarrass her.

Ellis smiled devilish as she saw Silvia break and did her best to relax her anus as Silvia pushed her finger in. Anal not being something she did with her parents Ellis was not really experienced in it and had only experimented with it a couple of times with friends however she liked it and let out a little moan as she felt the finger inside her anus. "I like you a nice submissive attitude but always thinking how to please others." Ellis said and started to assault Silvia's pussy as she kept speeding up the movements of her fingers "Cum for me slut" Ellis whispered into Silvia's ear and nipped her earlobe.

Claire buried her face in Frida's neck and leaning on her as she came, but it did little to suppress her moans as she was finally allowed to cum and wetted the diaper completely filling it with her juices making her face turn red in embarrassment of what she had done.

Silvia couldn't hold back the moan of pleasure even if she wanted to. She let out a cry as she came on Ellis' fingers. The waves of pleasure caused her to fall to her knees, taking her finger out of Ellis' ass in the process. She was panting heavily as she hugged her partner's leg. Her eyes glanced back to Frida as she watched her encounter come to an end.

Frida laughed as she pulled her fingers out of Claire's diaper. She held up the slick fingers for Claire to see just before wiping it on the girl's diaper. "Oh, I can't wait to see the look on the cashier's face when you pay for that." Her eyes turned to where Silvia and Ellis were. "Did you like the show? Did I do good?" Her voice changed, no longer the dominant voice she had been using before, but something higher pitched and submissive. It wasn't clear whether she was talking to Ellis or Silvia.

Ellis let go of Silvia's pussy and gently let her fall to the ground supporting her as she enjoyed the bliss of her orgasm and her lover playing with Claire who was panting just as hard as leaned on Frida blushing again as Frida showed her fingers glistening in Calire's juices.

Ellis was surprised by Frida's change in attitude and voice, slowly walking up to her Ellis pulled herself together and ran her finger over Frida's face and body "Oh I loved your little show, but you know your love was just showing me what she wanted to do with my bum when her orgasm became to much for her. Maybe you can replace her and show her how it is done" Ellis said as she ran her finger over Frida's diaper "I am sure she knows what you like in return." Ellis added not yet knowing what she could do with Claire.

Frida glanced down at Silvia, who gave her a short nod as her eyes cast down and a blush developed along her cheeks. Frida put her eyes back to Ellis as her hands embraced the other. Her fingers dipped down into the diaper groping Ellis' ass. She stuck out one of her fingers and pressed it against Ellis' ass. Her finger slid in with ease. Frida leaned into Ellis and kissed her as Silvia watched on the ground.

Ellis embraced Frida and moaned as she felt the finger enter her bum and opened her mouth accepting Frida's tongue in her mouth. Her own hand now slipped into Frida's diaper slowly exploring her bum until she finally found Frida's. "Do you guys do this often" Ellis whispered into Frida's ear as she started to rub her bum.

Claire meanwhile had regained her senses after Frida's expert orgasm and kneeled next to Silvia. "Jealous about Frida taking your place?" Claire asked and looked at the empty changing table behind the two women. "Maybe we should make them extra jealous what about a 69?" Claire asked.

Frida nodded through a heated breath. As Ellis let her finger touch her puckered hole, Frida relaxed letting it in with ease. Ellis asked if she and Silvia did this often. She shook her head as a blush betrayed her needs. Frida pushed her finger deeper into Ellis' ass as she let a second finger press against it seeking entry.

Silvia was too entranced at Ellis and Frida fingering each other's ass hole that she simply nodded at what Claire was suggesting. She was led to the changing table where she was allowed to lay down on her back. For a while her eyes stayed fixed on Frida and the pleasure she saw in her lover's eyes. Then her eyes shifted over to Claire who wanted to eat her pussy out and have her's eaten out as well.

The nod made Ellis push against Frida's puckered hole and felt it slide in with ease making Ellis suspect Frida had tried some things out. Feeling a second finger slide into her own bum Ellis she yelped and than let out a moan as a surprisingly sensitive spot was hit by Frida. "We are going for an amazing orgasm out of your bum" Ellis said as she slid a second finger into Frida not wanting to stay behind reaching deep inside her bum as she started to wiggle her finger.

Claire guided Silvia to the changing table and forced Silvia onto it before opening her diaper and getting onto the table herself. Opening her own diaper she put it aside and moved her pussy down towards Silvia's mouth as she leaned in to Silvia's pussy. "By the time we come they will be so jealous at us." Claire said before she closed her lips around Silvia's clit and sucked on it letting it pop out of her mouth. Sticking out her tongue Claire started to explore Silvia's folds and slowly slit her tongue through Silvia's labia resting against her vagina.

Looking at Claire and Silvia Ellis leaned in and whispered into Frida's ear. "Imagine that tongue of Silvia licking your pussy or behinds and than Claire on your pussy." Ellis said and slid her free hand into the front of Frida's diaper making her thumb rest on Frida's clit and one finger slowly trace her vagina.

Frida shivered as she felt the new finger graze upon her clit. It was an unexpected pleasure, but one that was more than welcome. She kept her fingers moving about Ellis' ass, but she also wanted to replicate what was being done to her. She let her free hand sink into the diaper from the front and sought out Ellis' clit. The only difference, she let another finger slide into the other's pussy.

With her view blocked by Claire's pussy, Silvia could only think to do one thing. She began to lick Claire's wet pussy. She was more than helped to it thanks to Claire's tongue on her own pussy. With motivation like that, Silvia soon forgot about Ellis and Frida. She added a finger of her own to Claire's pussy sending it deep while she licked at her partner's clit.

Ellis moaned as she felt the finger enter her pussy and pushed her own finger into Frida's pussy before she gave in to her needs and started to grind agains Frida's hands moaning as she felt Frida's finger hit those hidden spots deep inside her behinds her orgasms delicately flowering to it's full power. All though she let go of all her inhibitions Ellis kept fingering Frida and slid a second finger into her pussy while she started exploring the possibility of a third finger in there secret hole while she kept wiggling her fingers inside Frida's anus.

Claire shivered as she felt a finger enter pussy still wet from the orgasm Frida had given her and moaned while her lips covered Silvia's pussy her tongue slowly sliding down from her clit and pushing it's way into Silvia's pussy as best as she could lying on top of Silvia.

Frida moaned as the third finger went in. She had never been given so much attention to her ass. It had always been a fantasy of hers, but Silvia was never one for ass play. Frida bit her lower lip. Her pussy was wet from the attention her ass was getting. She began to grind against Ellis' hand just as Ellis was grinding against hers. She kept fingering both of Elli's holes trying to find that sweet spot so she could relentlessly thrust against it with her fingers.

Silvia moaned as Claire's tongue performed its duty. She felt the warm wet muscle penetrate her pussy and she sought to do the same for Claire. She took Claire's clit into her mouth, sucking on it gently as she continued to thrust with her fingers. She could feel herself loosing control. It would only be a matter of time before she came again.

Slowly Ellis started to macht Frida's movement and the more and more overwhelming the sensations became the more and more she started to lean on embrace Frida trying to keep one and other steady. Feeling Frida hit that sweet spot Ellis started to moan and closed her eyes as she sped up her own fingers to match Frida until she came doing her best to keep her hands going inside Frida as long as possible.

Moans kept escaping from Claire's lips not being so sexually experienced she kept doing her best to pleasure Silvia while her pussy was getting aroused again and eagerly accepting Silvia's fingers. Claire kept going her tongue thrusting and wiggling inside Silvia and mimicking her tongue movements over her clit and swirling her tongue over it as she sucked it.

As Ellis sped up, Frida felt herself loose control. Her body released all tension as pleasure overtook her. Wave after wave hit her. Her ass would tighten only to loosen up for a second. She moaned loudly into the room, never before experiencing the intense orgasm she craved from having her ass played with. When her orgasm was finished, she collapsed against Elli's leg, holding on to her for support.

Having heard Frida's orgasmic moans, Silvia entered her own orgasm. Her's was a wet messy affair as her cum came spewing out hitting Claire in the face. Her moans joined in unison with Frida's. When her orgasm was finished, she slumped back against the changing table breathing heavily.

Ellis had a small orgasm as she looked in aw to how overwhelming Frida's orgasm was feeling her fingers locked inside Frida's bum the constant clenching making it hard to move them until she felt them slip out as Frida collapsed on the floor. Claire was totally overwhelmed by the copious amount of cum Silvia released and started covering her face and breasts making her roll to the side and off of Silvia and looking at how the two lovers were moaning like one.

"I guess we better leave quickly." Ellis said as she looked around the changing room and knelt next to Frida "Than we are off to the sexshop I am going to stuff those lovely bums of you." she whispered in Frida's ear before grabbing her pants and pulling them on.

Silvia and Frida lay in their positions after Ellis and Claire left. When they finally came out of their orgasmic stupor, they changed and left the room. They still had to go through the embarrassment of purchasing the 'used' diapers to the awkward stares of the cashier and those waiting in line. When they finally met back up with Ellis and Claire, it was very much evident that they had been knocked down a few pegs. With Ellis and Claire, dominating them both, they were at their mercy and followed them obediently to the sex shop.

After they left Ellis made sure Claire's new diapers got quickly handled and paid without much comments her attitude showing off that she did not want to be messed with. Waiting outside the store Ellis and Claire had been catching up on what they had done last week and Claire talking about how she had been trying to hook up with one of the junior nurses at her school.

Walking towards the sexshop Ellis noticed how Silvia and Frida had changed no longer all over each other and looked at both of them with an surprised look at her face. Entering the shop Ellis pointed in the back where they had some kind of room and whispered to the other three: "You know I might be able to arrange we can try out some toys here." while one of the clerks walked over to Ellis and greeted her friendly.

Silvia and Frida both look at each other and then at Ellis, both simultaneously submitting to the idea that she is now the leader, and nod their heads. They follow Claire to the back room, where they wait. As they wait, they both feel a sense of anticipation, something strong enough to make their toes curl and their diapers moist. They enjoy this, enjoy being taken for a ride. They enjoy the new status quo, how they were forced to separate and watch each other get fucked by a different girl. Their hearts beat faster as they eagerly think of what could possibly happen in this sex shop.

As Ellis waits at the front, a tall woman approaches. Her clearly sorted outfit marks her as an employee. She smiles at Ellis before introducing herself. "Hello and welcome. How may I assist you today?"

The back room has a nice big bed in it with nice fresh white sheets on it after entering Claire turns around and looks at the two lovers. "Since you cannot keep your hands from one and other you may undress each other and get on that bed with those diapered bums of you pointing up." Claire says a tad nervous. She had been whispering with Ellis on the way to the shop and Ellis had given her some instructions on what to do while Ellis was getting some toys.

"Thanks, well I have to little love birds who need to learn there are more people than just the two of them. I would like to teach them a lesson by stuffing up their bums or at least one of theirs not sure how the other one likes the idea." Ellis explains to the clerk as checks her out liking the new seductive outfits employees wear.

Frida and Silvia exchange a glance before following Claire's instructions. They both take each other's diapers off and they both get on the bed with their legs spread and their faces down against the soft mattress.

"Well...you've certainly come to the right place." The employee has a hint of an accent on her, probably Russian. Her eyes continue to check out Ellis before making a suggestion. "Might I recommend an anal plug. We have some exquisite pieces here that range from the beginning to the more 'advanced' user." The woman brings Ellis over to a section for anal toys. There are anal plugs of various shapes and sizes. Some are simple, but the exquisite ones are decorated in what looks like a jewel on the end. "Of course, we offer dildos and vibrators to fill both holes. I myself, prefer a good old strap-on for my rear pleasures."

"That is better two eager bums ready to get stuffed" Claire says and spanks both as she waits for Ellis to join them.

"Sounds just what we need" Ellis replies and follows the employee to the anal toys section where Ellis' eyes fall on the jeweled plugs "I like those I guess we are taking two of them a small and a medium one matching colours for the stone." Ellis says and quickly turns around to the employee as she starts talking about a strappon. "That sounds exactly like something I need to try but I have never used one would you care and join us to teach me how to use a strappon? Maybe I should let you choose the toys and show me how I can use them." Ellis says as she takes the two anal plugs and winks to the woman before walking to the back room.

"Look what I have found for you two lovers" Ellis says as she enters the room and puts the two jeweled plugs on the bed instead of rings you can wear matching plugs this one for Frida and this one for Silvia" Ellis explains and she points at the medium one and than the small one. Grabbing some lube she starts coating the two plugs in lube and gives the small one to Claire who gets behind Silvia where she waits to follow Ellis' directions. "Since you are all ready an anal slut I guessed you would like a bigger one" Ellis whispered into Frida's ear before she put lube on her bum and put the plug against it.

Frida simply nods her head before the anal plug presses into her ass. She whimpers, but it is not one of pain but one of satisfaction like an itch being scratched at long last. Her ass takes the toy with ease.

For Silvia, who is not used to being toyed with anally, her puckered hole is more tense. Friday reaches over and the two hold hands as the anal plug is eased gently into her tight hole. Silvia blushes as it slides in. The two stare at each other longingly for a moment before looking back at their respective partners.

Just then, the door opens and the employee steps through. She carries a strap-on. She pauses briefly at the scene before her, but she hardly seems startled, as if this sort of thing happens all the time. She walks over to Ellis. "You want to know how to use the strap-on? Let me teach you. First, pick your partner. You can even fuck me, if you want." The woman begins fastening the harness around Ellis' waist, until the plastic dildo is pointing in front of her ready to fuck.

Back
Top Bottom