Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Diaper Family [solace x Thessa_The_Domme]

Sylvia was lost in pleasure. She wanted more, to feel more of the dildo, to have it reach places that no one could get to. She lifted her legs and thrust her hips out. The head of the dildo was now hitting her cervix. She screamed out and in a few more thrusts, she came. She closed her legs around Ellis and held her close. Her pussy tightened, never wanting to let go. Her own juices poured out in a torrent.

Frida heard the cries of her lover, but she couldn't register what was happening, not now when she was about to cum. Claire was the first to orgasm and she could feel the girl's wetness squirt up and hit her stomach. She could feel Claire's passion and the thought that Claire had achieved such pleasure caused Frida to cum, but her orgasm was not as explosive as Sylvia's or Claire's. She was still satisfied nonetheless. In the end, all the girls were laying, sweating and panting from their hard sex.

Ellis grabbed Sylvia's legs and pulled on them hard making their hips smack loudly against eachother the screams coming from Sylvia only seem to encourage her to continue until Ellis sees Sylvia finally cum. Though she does not feel Sylvia's pussy tighten around the rubber shaft she feels Sylvia close her legs around her body and keeping herself locked down on the dildo. Finding some room to wiggle Ellis lies down behind Sylvia keeping her hands on Sylvia's hips to keep as much of the strappon in Sylvia as possible. Lying down Ellis' hands start to caress Sylvia "You horny little slut, you loved every moment of this." Ellis whispered into Sylvia's ear "Feel free to come back for another ride" she added.

As the orgasm washed over Claire she eventually slumped down on the bed and laid there on her back the dildo still lodged in her pussy eager to feel her temporary's partner's pussy still touching her own. Covered in sweat Claire laid there panting and enjoying the intense orgasm she had just had. "Oh my god that was pretty intense" she panted.

Slowly Ellis started pulling the strapon out of Sylvia and removed the harness from her body "Want this back?" Ellis asked brushing the dildo against Sylvia's pussy pushing the head in. Walking over to the employee she wraps her hands around the employee and gives her a big hug "Thanks this was amazing would love to meet you again." Ellis said and released the employee from her hug. Looking at her cumstained legs Ellis realised she too needed a change and looked at the employee "Care to change me? You gave yourself to me but I not to you." Ellis said.

The employee had been watching the intense scene play out before her since Ellis left her. To say these girls had something special was an understatement. She had seen couples come and go, but nothing of this magnitude. She was horny all over again and she would have fond memories of this day for weeks to come. She was propped up on one elbow when Ellis came to her. They hugged and the employee was only too proud to give these girls the satisfaction they needed. Hopefully this would turn into a glowing performance review, but there was one last task. Ellis needed to be changed. The employee simply smirked and replied, “I would love to.” She hooked a finger inside of Ellis’ diaper and pulled her closer. Then her fingers began to undo the straps until she could pull the diaper free.

Back at home Elizabeth was alone with Mona, which was something of a rarity these days. She caught Mona on the couch and sat next to her. She placed a hand on Mona’s lap and nestled her head against her wife’s shoulder. The past couple of days were a little odd. Emily, their youngest, had been acting strange. She was concerned, but the girl would come clean in her own time. Elizabeth began to caress Mona, letting her partner know just what was on her mind as a hand sunk over to the woman’s diaper.

Ellis purred as she felt the diaper come of and expose her soaking wet pussy and nicely trimmed bush above it. She knew her mother Mona loved a bush above a woman's pussy and was more than happy to let her mother trim her pubic hair that way and be fucked or eaten out when they were done with it. Laying down Ellis smirked "Well I guess this service deserves an A+, but tell you what. I have not had any pleasure today beside the enjoyment of fucking the crap out of two women. If you want to go on a date with me you have to eat me out otherwise just clean me up and I still give you your A+" Ellis said.

Mona wrapped her hand around Elizabeth and let her head rest against Elizabeth as she continued to watch the tv starting to moan as she felt Elizabeth's hand slip into her diaper. "What has been on your mind?" Mona asked as she pulled Elizabeth around and onto her lap so they were facing each other. "You seem to be thinking about something else than you should be" Mona asked and expertly undid Elizabeth's diaper as she kept caressing her.

The employee smirked at Ellis' charm. It was such a tempting offer and she didn't have anything else going for her. She continued to clean Ellis, but eventually she leaned over until they were face to face. "I get off at 5," she whispered to Ellis just before she disappeared between her legs.

"You know what I'm thinking," Elizabeth told Mona with a smile. "I want to feel your throbbing dick explode inside my pussy." Her hand dipped into Mona's diaper. Her fingers wrapped around the shaft and began to slowly stroke it so that the hardened flesh was rubbing against the soft interior of the diaper. "I want you to fuck me without hesitation...without any worries. I want you to give me everything." Elizabeth leaned forward and began kissing her wife.

Ellis smiled as she got the employee's answer and enjoyed a nice satisfying orgasm as she was eaten out knowing there would be more than enough fun later.

"MMMM that has been a long time ago" Mona moaned as she thought back to their wild days she never completely understood why they settled on withdrawal. Mona's hip started to grind with Elizabeth's as she felt the sensitive underside of her cock be stimulated by Elizabeth's grinding. Accepting Elizabeht's kiss Mona's thoughts wondered of to the good old times she would pull up Elizabeth's hips feeling her wife's legs wrapping around her waist as she would be thrusting her cock hard into her pussy "I hope you still have some of those pills lying around because I am not going to stop with one shot" Mona whispered and pushed Elizabeth onto the couch and lifted up her legs and starting to grind her diapered cock against Elizabeth's pussy making small thrust moves.

Joyce checked the hallway and quickly made for Emily's room slipping in "Hey have you been wearing those pregnancy test diapers?" Joyce asked nervously. She had not been able to sneak into Emily's room every morning to keep it their secret so she had asked Emily to wear them and change them herself if she had not gotten the change to help her with them. After their little accident together Joyce was still worried she might have done something wrong and wanted to know for sure everything was okay.

Elizabeth gasps as she is flipped onto her back against the couch, but then she laughs. She feels young again as Mona positions herself above her. She bites a nail on her finger as she watches Mona dry hump her. Those fingers soon dig along Mona's back and dip into the diaper from behind. She feels her wife's ass and gives them a squeeze. She giggles and attempts to kiss Mona's shoulder, but eventually she stops her wife from anymore movement. Her fingers pick at the diaper's straps allowing it to open up to reveal a nice meaty cock. "Mmm, come here baby and fuck me." Her arms wrap around Mona and as do her legs.

Joyce enters the room and for a moment Emily wished she hadn't, but then again, she had a right to know. Emily doesn't say anything, she simply nods her head. If she were to speak now, Joyce would hear the fear in her voice and then the tears would start spilling. She takes a moment to calm herself. "I'm...I'm pregnant Joyce..." She buries her head in her arms and brings her knees up as she begins to cry.

Mona could not help but start laughing as well it had indeed been a long time they had been wild together letting out a little purr as she feels Elizabeth's hands squeeze Mona's bum. Mona does not much encouragement and quickly slides her cock into Elizabeth moaning as she feels her wife's pussy wrap around her cock. Giving Elizabeth a last kiss Mona wraps Elizabeth's legs around her waist and moves herself to her knees placing her hands on Elizabeth's waist she rammed her cock into Elizabeth. "God this feels like old times remember how we made Ellis" Mona said as she again thrust her herself in her wife pulling Elizabeth's hips against her.

Joyce froze where she stood she had really screwed up with this whole fucking her sister. Eventually Joyce sat down next to Emily she wrapped her arm Emily "I am sorry for messing this up big time it was so selfish of me to fuck you like that." Joyce said doing her best not to start crying herself as well. "I guess there is no more hiding this from moms, I am sure they can help us solve this problem" Joyce said keeping her arm around Emily.

Through her moaning, Elizabeth managed to say, "If I remember correctly, you were riding me from behind when we made Ellis. I think...AAAHHH!!...you're remembering Emily's conception." Elizabeth hugged Mona tighter. She wanted to feel her wife drill as deep as she could go. Her arms wrapped around Mona. Her fingers dug into her back between her shoulder blades. As the couch rocked, Elizabeth managed to talk in between moans. "Oh yesss!! Please don't stop. I want us to cum together. I want to feel you throb inside of me. Oh please MONA!"

Emily felt her sister wrap her arms around her. She didn't have it in her heart to cast her sister away. She had felt plenty of anger before. Now she just wanted to be consoled. After a few minutes, she looked up. Tears stained her face. She nodded, but then elaborated. "You're right...we need to tell moms..." As much as she didn't want to, they needed to get it out of the way. They were going to find out one way or another.

"Well those days were a lot of fun and fucking all over the place" Mona replied as she kept thrusting her cock into Elizabeth as hard as she could taking small breaks to make sure she would not come to fast. "Milk me Lizzy milk me make me loose my load inside you as your pussy convulses around my cock" Mona moaned as she started rubbing Elizabeth's clit and stopped taking breaks constantly pounding Elizabeth's pussy as they had done while they were young.

"Come let's do it now Ellis is away so it is just the four of us" Joyce said and took Emily's hand keeping her arm wrapped around Emily she walked downstairs to the living room as she noticed her parents fucking on the couch without any hesitation. "Guess that explains why we like to fuck like rabbits" Joyce whispered to Emily as she looked at their parents.

"Ah fuck! Mona!" The added stimulation was all it took before Elizabeth's pussy clenched down on her wife's cock. She felt the waves of pleasure wash over her. It had been a long time since she came like that and she could feel Mona's hot cum pouring into her body. "Mmmmmm, god, I can feel it filling me up!" After the orgasm, she let go of Mona. Even though it was a quick fuck, Elizabeth was panting. She leaned up and kissed Mona only to notice Joyce and Emily watching. She became startled and pushed herself back in an attempt to cover herself. She knew Joyce had seen them plenty of times naked, but they had yet to officially introduce Emily to their family fuck fest.

"Umm, girls, hello...your mother and I...we were just...ummm..."

"Yesssss" Mona moaned as she felt Elizabeth's pussy clench down around her cock ready to explode and more than happy to do so as she felt Elizabeth come. Pulling Elizabeth's hips towards her Mona thrust her cock deep into her Wife's pussy as she came making her eyes roll back in pleasure falling down on Elizabeth as the orgasm subsided. "Ahh this feels good" Mona sighed as she kissed Elizabeth's neck before discovering their daughters standing in the living room.

"It is okay mama Emily knows about our little adventures, but we need to talk." Joyce said and guided Emily to the other couch sitting down next to her. Mona meanwhile had grabbed some wipes and was helping Elizabeth clean her pussy and gave her penis a quick clean as well before sitting down and looking at her daughters.

"I messed up big time." Joyce began and told the whole story about how after having fucked her mother last week she could not get it off her mind and in a wave of complete panic she had fucked Emily and came which all in turn had been filmed by Emily's girlfriend Riya. Having told everything Joyce sighed "But the worst part is I knocked Emily up" Joyce said she herself loosing it and starting to cry. "Oh my darlings" Mona said and walked over to Joyce and Emily sitting down next to Joyce wrapping her arms around her and letting her cry out. "We will figure this out I guess it we should have been using anti conception for a long time now instead of settling on how we do it now" Mona said.

Elizabeth was stunned. She and her daughters had an agreement that they would only expose the next daughter to their lovemaking session when she was ready. Joyce circumnavigated that trust and impregnated their youngest in the process. She was upset, scared, and a little ashamed. She looked at Mona and she could see that her wife was trying to process everything together and find a solution. She looked at Joyce who was ashamed of what she had done and was regretful. She looked at Emily and she saw a scared young girl just now exploring her sexuality for the first time only to end up pregnant.

Most of all, Elizabeth was disappointed, not in her girls or Mona, but at herself. She should have noticed Emily's interest in sex much earlier and helped her in the discovery of her body and how to have sex safely. She reached out and hugged her youngest daughter. She stood up from the couch and brought Emily with her allowing Joyce and Mona to have a talk. Elizabeth led Emily to the kitchen where she could wipe her tears with a cloth and give her some time to calm herself.

"My darling, I'm so sorry. I should have known that you would want to explore this wonderful thing. If I had known, I would have included you in our sessions and we would have done so safely. Sex can be wonderful, so long as you do it with the right person and I hope that once we get through this, you'll begin to see it. I'm not mad at you. I'm more disappointed in myself for not seeing myself in my own daughter. We will get through this together because we are a family, okay?"

After a short talk with Joyce Mona too realised she should have been a little bit more careful when she had allowed Joyce to explore her body things were always a bit more extreme when a futa was sexually awakening. Plus she and Joyce had not talked so much about things so an 'attack' like Joyce had was not something they had discussed thus leading to the current situation of accidentally knocking up her 'little' sister. Giving Joyce a last hug and she got up walking to the kitchen taking Elizabeth apart.

"I should have talked more with Joyce about her body especially after that night I still remember how I was when we first met and started to have sex. Joyce feels just as bad about this as Emily and agrees with whatever Emily decides. But I also want to know Emily's side of the story Joyce told everything but I also want to know how Emily experienced the last few days for her it was a lot more than just the sex she even got betrayed by her best friend- we should call Riya's parents." Mona said giving Elizabeth a hug to comfort her clearly distressed wife.

Elizabeth's head was in so much of a daze that she hadn't realized that she wasn't wearing her diaper and that Mona's cum was beginning to run along her thighs. After taking a couple deep breaths she turned to Mona. "You're right. We need to get to the whole bottom of this situation. We should talk to Riya's parents. Will you talk to Emily? I don't know how to get in contact with Riya. I'm sure she does."

Back in the living room, Emily was being comforted by Joyce. Emily was still scared, not from having to tell her parents or whatever consequences they would dish out, but because she was going to have to go through with this pregnancy. 9 months. That's how long it was going to take. Her body was going to grow drastically different over time.

"I will honey, take a shower take some time for yourself and I will talk with Emily and offer her to get the pregnancy terminated if she wants to otherwise we will have to discuss with them how they want to arrange things. I texted Elizabeth and she has an unplanned date tonight and depending on how things work out she will be sleeping at someone's place either her date's or Claire's." Mona said as she kept Elizabeth in a tight hug eventually letting go of her and returning to the living room.

Sitting down opposite to her daughters Mona sighed "Well that was much to process, your mother and I would also like to hear your side of the story Emily. We are not mad at anyone and if you want to terminate the pregnancy we will help you get that as well. We just want to hear your side of these events and help us get in contact with Riya's parents" Mona said while Joyce let out a sigh of relief as she heard Emily could terminate the pregnancy if she wished to.

Elizabeth kissed Mona and went to take a shower. She stood under the hot water for a long while to reflect on what was happening. More than anything, she was scared that Emily would want to terminate the pregnancy. Life was sacred to her, even if it was small. She couldn't see Emily or Mona wanting to do something so horrific.

In the living room, Emily watched as Mona sat across from her. She had been scared as well. She thought that her mothers would be angry, but Mona said quite the opposite. She felt a little relief, but it was nothing compared to the dread she was feeling. Mona finally asked her to tell her how this came to be. Emily told her, but there were some things she decided to twist around. She didn't want her mothers to be angry at Joyce so she told them that she forcefully asked Joyce to show her about sex. She did admit to spying on one of their orgy sessions and that made her curious. She told them the whole situation with Riya and their meeting with Joyce. She even provided a way for Mona to get in contact. Not only did she have Riya's number, but her father's as well.

Mona listened to Emily's story and was relieved to hear Joyce had not forced herself on Emily or at least not without Emily's consent also with number of Riya's father she hoped to settle the problem of the video Riya shot of her daughters. "I am glad to hear Joyce did not force herself on you but you grabbed the opportunity as it was offered to you. It would have been better if you had come straight to us that evening and talked to us about your feelings. You have reached the age of sexual maturity so there was nothing wrong with you want to explore and be curious about what you saw. As for you talking to Riya about what you saw that might not have been the best thing though a lot of parents sexually educate their own children it can be frowned upon and though Joyce and I are not unique there are still a lot of people who do not believe we actually exist." Mona explained Emily wanting her to also realise how other people might think about what they did at home.

"It is all ready late I think we all need some rest and time to think about how to proceed from here and you have a big decision to make Emily." Mona said. "It is all right Em I will support you what ever you decide to do" Joyce said as she kept her arm wrapped around her younger sister. "How have you been holding up these past days your penis still bothering you?" Mona asked and looked at Joyce "Kind off it keeps getting hard and wanting attention not sure how you live with that mom." Joyce replied. "It gets less but now that you have just become sexually active it is a little to enthusiastic about it and needs some more attention. I am not sure if your mother is up for anything right now but if she and Emily agree we could teach Emily how to give a blowjob before we go to bed." Mona said "But don't get your hopes up your mother seems to have lost it for now."

Elizabeth was not in the mood, even after the shower. Many things were weighing on her mind. She dismissed the kids to their bedrooms, but they were free to do whatever. All Elizabeth wanted was to be held by Mona, to be comforted and told that everything would be alright. They lay in their bedroom. She wrapped Mona's arms around her as she snuggled close. She knew Mona was not angry at the girls and neither was she, but she needed to know what decision Emily was going to make.

"Did Emily tell you what her decision was? Is she going to keep the baby or...?" Elizabeth fell silent. She couldn't complete the thought. She held tighter to Mona. "I'm scared...I'm scared for our daughters. What is everyone going to think? What are we going to do?"

"No honey she needs time to think about it, I know how hard this is for you but it should be her decision" Mona said as kept her arms wrapped around her wife feeling her face rest on her naked breasts. "If Emily chooses to keep it, no one is going to think anything about it besides Emily being rather young to be pregnant. We do not have to talk about the 'father' outside of this house. I do think Ellis should know it though not to over complicate things and it means she can be a normal sister to both girls who have lost that relationship." Mona said and sighed it had been an emotional ride this evening and she knew it hit Elizabeth harder than it hit her. "We will get through this the five of us I know for sure Joyce wants to do everything in her power to help Emily get over this or support her. She even sneaked test diapers in to make sure they caught it early and even though it would have been better to talk to us immediately they still admitted it before things got too out of hand. Honey what ever happens next we can still be proud off our girls all three." Mona said and pulled the blankets over them before falling asleep.

two options Ellis' date night or next morning

"You're right," Elizabeth finally admitted. "We'll text Ellis in the morning and fill her in on the details." Elizabeth lay against Mona for a while until she felt calm enough to attempt sleep. "I love you," she said before sleep took her.

The next morning, sunlight peered through a pair of curtains in a rather small room of an apartment. The employee from Ellis' earlier adventure was laying partially naked, only some scraps of a piece of lingerie to cover her and a bedsheet to cover part of her leg. The bed was damp from their night of mischief and the room smelled of stale sex. For the woman, the night was one of the best in a very long time. As she stirred awake, she rotated on her side and looked over at Ellis.

"Mmmm, well, fuck. Aren't you an early bird. Barely caught a couple hours of sleep myself." Various toys were scattered around the small room, many being used during the night. The woman kept her eyes trained on Ellis. "Whatcha' thinkin' about?"

"Not much" Ellis said as she turned away from the window and walked back to bed and laid down next to the employee giving her a kiss before sliding her hand into the employee's diaper gently pushing against the plug in the employee's bum realising she had a matching one in her own bum though smaller. The previous night had been Ellis' best night ever not that she had been dating much her parents had satisfied most her sexual needs during their 'lessons'. Having had her round of being top in the shop she had let the employee take the lead and enjoyed every moment of her own pounding as well as taking another turn at the fucking the employee. "Have you ever had clients in your shop who had both a pussy and a cock?" Ellis asked as she looked the woman in her eyes.

The woman chuckled at the question. "No, of course not. That sort of thing just doesn't happen..." The woman kept her eyes on Ellis and realized that she was being serious. "Wait, you're serious? Well...no...why?" Her eyes trailed down Ellis' body trying to gauge if the younger woman was referring to herself. Then she remembered the night of steamy hot sex and if her memory was correct, Ellis did not have a cock. The question had now begun to peek her curiosity. She sat up, propping herself on one arm while reaching out with the other. A finger gently caressed at Ellis' belly before sinking into the diaper to pull Ellis forward in a teasing manner.

Ellis giggled as she saw the woman look at her diaper as if she had grown a cock overnight her face turning serious as the woman realised she meant what she had asked. Instinctively Ellis started to grind her hips against the hand sliding into her wet diaper. "Promise me not to talk with anyone else about this. I had expected that with the your shop you might have come across such a woman but I guess it is still considered a bit of a freak show." Ellis sighed. "My 'father' is such a woman as is my sister they both posses a penis and a pussy. That was what I was wondering about earlier that I might have more of my mother than I realised it felt so natural to use that strapon on you yesterday." Ellis explained.

The woman paused realizing that things were getting a little serious. "You're not shitting me?" Perhaps not the best of words, the but the surprise certainly got her and she did try to make it sound as sincere as possible. "I...I mean...that's fuckin' awesome. I can only imagine what that must feel like. We wouldn't have to pretend with fake plastic dicks, we'd have the real thing. Do your parents try to hide it?" She began to realize that everything Ellis was telling her was sensitive. That amount of trust made her feel special. She began to caress Ellis' body and her hair with her hands. "You're not ashamed are you?"

Back
Top Bottom