Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Diaper Family [solace x Thessa_The_Domme]

"No I am not shitting you besides remember the plug you stuffed in my bum before you changed me." Ellis replied as the woman rattled on thinking about what having a penis meant. Ellis did not really know why she had started about it she had promised her mothers that she would not talk about it with outsiders and partners would only learn about it shortly before engagement. Though something about this girl and her personality made Ellis talk about it. "Well only a few percent of the women are born that way though if your father is one you kind of have a fifty percent chance to be one. I do not know how it all works I only know that my mother is one." Ellis explained as she started to blush and hesitate. "Well it is not something they just shove into everyone's face only trusted friends know about it. Why should I be ashamed?" Ellis asked a bit surprised still blushing as she thought about how she had regular sex with her mothers.

"Well, you shouldn't be ashamed!" replied the woman who had begun to undo Ellis' diaper in a very casual manner. "So, wait. Do you have any siblings, any brothers? What do they think?" She had finally managed to pull away Ellis' diaper. "Turn around love," she whispered so as not to interrupt Ellis. She hugged Ellis from behind, pressed her almost naked body against the young woman. An arm came around and across Ellis' breasts while the other dipped low and curved around her ass where the plug was waiting. She toyed with it for a while before pulling it out. She then her fingers stretched to play with Ellis' slit. "You know, I think you'd look wonderful with a cock. You'd have to worry about getting your partners pregnant and all, but you'd look pretty cute."

"I have two younger sisters" Ellis replied stopping for a moment "Well middle one also has a penis the youngest is just a woman." she continued letting the diaper be removed and turning onto her belly. "Hmm love? Does this mean something?" Ellis asked as she was turning taking a daring pose for a second before she was fully turned.

Enjoying the embrace for the woman Ellis did her best to relax her bum and moaned as she felt the plug move around in her almost letting out a moan of disappointment as she felt it leave her behinds feeling empty after all the time the plug had been lodged in there. "Well I have my mother's genes in me and I did not hear any complaints as your bum was pounded by my big fat rubber cock" Ellis replied as she closed her eyes and enjoyed fingers playing with her pussy tilting her head to kiss the woman.

"Yea, but...there's just something about the real deal...trust me." This time it was the woman's turn to feel embarrassed. She blushed. For a moment, she kept her attention on Ellis and her body. It was a gorgeous thing, the way she lay there, the way the light from the curtains hit her skin making it glow. She saw Ellis lean up and tilt her head. She knew it was an indication to get down there and kiss her and so she did. Her fingers worked on Ellis all the more as they kissed. Such a simple kiss turned into a full on make out session. Her hands roamed Ellis' backside. She would end the kiss prematurely to suckle on Ellis' neck and leave a mark or two. Then she would flip her over and straddle her body and keep her arms pinned against the bed. She paused a moment and looked into Ellis' eyes.

"Y'know, we've been doing all this kinky shit with each other...I don't even know your name..."

"Oh but I know." Ellis replied as she tilted her head she felt herself turn a little till their lips met and intense tongue workout started. Pressing herr naked body the almost naked but still diapered body she reached backwards placing her hand on the woman's bum as she pressed her own bum against the woman's crotch making her body grind against both the woman's crotch and hand. Ellis' moans kept coming as they were making out arching as she felt the woman suckle her neck feeling she was close to cumming. "Awww" Ellis pouted as she felt herself being pushed against the bed so close to an orgasm.

Lying there with this woman on top it was Ellis' turn to admire the beauty she had been fucking "God what do you look sexy in that diaper of yours I sure get why women started wearing diapers." Ellis said before she heard the question and realised she was right. "My name is Elizabeth named after my mother but people just call me Ellis and my mom is Elizabeth" Ellis replied as she let her eyes enjoy the the view she had on her 'captor'.

"Are you now?" The woman teased as she placed Ellis' hands on her diaper giving a clear indication she wanted the thing off. "Well, hello Elizabeth. My name is Haley and now we've officially met." Once her diaper was off, Haley leaned back and lifted one of Ellis' legs so that their bodies could scissor against each other's. Somewhere off in the room, the vibration of a phone sounded. She didn't think anything of it. If it was utterly important, whoever it was would have called, that was assuming it was her phone in the first place. Haley pulled Ellis closer until they met in the middle. Haley was certainly wet from teasing Ellis and she began to move her hips slowly against the younger woman.

Pleasure began to swell inside Haley as she moved her hips faster. Her breathing quickened and began to sound like the faint echoes of a moan. "Fuck!" she exclaimed as she felt herself inching towards an orgasm. "Remind me to thank your mom or moms for making such a hot little girl!"

"The treasure hidden within is of course always what makes the diaper look so damn sexy." Ellis quickly replied as she took her time slowly undoing the diaper and dropping it on the floor. Having dropped the diaper on the floor Ellis let the older woman take control again and felt her leg being lifted over Haley's and shivering as she felt another pussy rub against hers for the first time. To entranced in the moment Ellis did not even hear the buzzing of a phone as she looked at their crotches rubbing against each other.

Mimicking Haley's movements she did her best to pleasure Haley as she was pleasured her own breathing turning heavy again very quick. "Mmmm why don't you do that yourself when I introduce my new girlfriend to them?" Ellis replied before pressing her lips on Haley's moaning hard as they made out and came from her first scissoring.

Finally slumping back against the bed Ellis noticed her phone blinking and picked it up reading her mother's message: "Emily is pregnant, she and Joyce had an accidental love making and Emily ended up pregnant". Ellis was dead silent as she read the message and started to cry as the phone dropped onto the bed. "Why did this happen poor Emily pregnant and Joyce the father how did they feel and she was not there to support them as their sister instead they were all alone with their mothers" Ellis was thinking as she could not stop herself from crying not knowing what she should be doing.

The moment was erotic. Haley was caught up in the lovemaking savoring every second of its pleasurable outcome. She still managed to hear Ellis' quirk about being her girlfriend. She decided to retaliate. "Oh, so now we've bumped up to being a couple eh?" she teased. They kissed as they rubbed their pussies together which shut Haley's moans and other quips up very well. The bed creaked as they continued to move their hips and suddenly Haley felt a splash of her juices leave her pussy and the euphoric feeling of her orgasm wash over her. She felt embarrassed from having cum so hard against Ellis and her face turned red. Her moans were the loudest they had ever been and when she was done she collapsed against the bed.

They lay there for moments. Eventually, her breathing would settle back to normal. Hopefully the neighbors weren't too upset about their whole ordeal. Slowly and reluctantly, Haley sat up and uncrossed her legs with Ellis. She stood up from the bed and left Ellis there. "I'm going to go get us some water." She left and went to the kitchen. She grabbed a couple of glasses and began to fill them. Then she pondered over the sexy talk from Ellis. "Girlfriends, huh?" she found herself muttering. She blushed at the thought. It had been a long time since she had entered any sort of serious relationship with another. She had flings, of course. One night stands or weekend hookups with strangers, but not something that lasted. She wasn't sure she was quite ready for something serious, yet, but Ellis was kind of cute and the sex was pretty good.

Haley left the kitchen and entered the bedroom. She found Ellis crying. She set the glasses down on a dresser and made it to the bed. "What? What is it? Did I do something wrong?"

Wiping away some tears Ellis did not know what to do or how to explain and just pointed at her phone and said: "My sisters" before wrapping her arms around Haley as she kept crying doing her best to get calm. "Fifteen and pregnant and I am not even there to support her" she said as she felt herself starting to cry again. "I should have talked with them about birth control I don't know what is up with my parents and just pulling out at the last moment see what it got them" Ellis said as she started crying again realising how much her sisters meant to her and how she had always protected them.

Haley didn't know what to say. She was shocked and she wasn't able to even catch all of what Ellis was saying. She had just met the girl yesterday and she was carrying so much baggage. Was this the kind of girl she was going to have a relationship with?

"Hey...why don't I take you home. You should probably be with your family." Haley stood up and slowly began picking up pieces of clothing so she could get dressed and drive Haley over to her house.

Ellis took a deep breath and started gathering her clothes "Thanks that would be awesome" Ellis said as she picked her clothes form the floor before retrieving her diaper bag and waiting for Haley to change her. "I am really sorry that this date has to end this way if my mother had just told me yesterday I would have gone home immediately instead of involving you in all of this." Ellis said pushing Haley onto her back ass soon as she was finished changing Ellis. "Tell me." Ellis said as she started playing with Haley's plug "Am I safe in your car with this up your bum or should I remove it before I make you look damn hot and sexy again?" Ellis asked as she grabbed a diaper and eventually changed Haley.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for the lift" Ellis said and gave Haley a hug and a kiss "I hope we can do this again some time you sure know how to have fun with a woman" Ellis said before she stepped out of the car and walked into the house not knowing what really to expect.

Back
Top Bottom