Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Diaper Family [solace x Thessa_The_Domme]

Joyce was in her room naked and and staring down at the bulge in her diaper "Why was her cock so aroused and why had she felt this big urge to fuck her own sister -her little sister- just to get her cock to stop being hard. She did not hate her cock but ever since Thursday and her virginity being take she felt different and checking out woman wanting to know how it would feel fucking them. "Come in" she yelled as she heard the knock on her door no one in the family was really bothered by one and other being naked especially since Emily had become sixteen. "Oh it is you, how are you feeling after you know..." Joyce asked as she saw Emily.

"I'm fine," Emily replied with a shaky voice. It was going to be hard to follow it up with anything else. "I...I need you to take me to the track at school. Would you mind driving me?" Emily hoped that Joyce would buy into the excuse. She didn't want to really explain that she was taking her to see her friend who was most likely going to blackmail them.

"Why?" Joyce asked looking surprised at Emily "Is there something going on? I mean you are never one for school sports?" Joyce asked as she sat up. "I was planning to stay at home and figure out what to do with my cock, I mean it was nice and all but I mean I do not want to fuck you every day and if I would ever fuck you again only if you agree on it." Joyce said as she looked at the bulge in her diaper.

"How about this...if you take me to the track field...I'll fuck you...and I'll like it, I really will." Emily was practically begging at this point, but she didn't want Joyce to ask anymore questions. If she did, then she would have to explain the whole situation and then their mothers might get involved and then they would have to explain how they ended up having sex in the first place. This was all going to shit and there was no way to stop it now.

"You mean?... That you really liked how I fucked you yesterday even though I was behaving like an bitch in her heat?" Joyce asked and looked at her sister thinking about if she wanted to do it again. "Why go to the track field to fuck when we can do it here? They will be fine with it, I think they join us before they even consider giving us a reprimand" Joyce said getting annoyed by Emily's nervous behaviour.

"Look...we're not going there to fuck. If you want to fuck, we can fuck when we get back. It's just...I have this friend...she's going to be there and I need to get something back from her, okay?" Emily's annoyance at her sister's game of 20 questions was beginning to show. Being with her sister and talking about yesterday's happenings did not make her stress levels go down any. "Can we please just go? I promise...it will be quick and we'll be back here fucking before you know it...just...can we go?"

"Okay I will drive you and it is not because of the sex you don't need to pay me for driving you, if you want to experiment just say so" Joyce sighed and got of the bed putting on a jeans and blouse and grabbing her diaper bag.

Joyce drove silently to the track and drove the car into the parking lot backwards leaving the car on "Okay I hope this doesn't take too long I will be waiting in the car" Joyce said and grabbed her phone starting to check it out.

Emily reaches out and places a hand gently on her sister's arm. "Will you come with me? Please?" This time, Emily cannot cover the shakiness of her voice signalling to her sister that something is wrong, but she doesn't give any information. There is only one person on the field, Riya. She was leaning against the stone building of the restrooms. She caught sight of the car and began to wave. Emily turned towards her sister. "She wants to talk to you...to us." Emily leaves the car and begins to walk slowly towards her best friend.

Joyce sighed and turned of the car and got out and walked over to Riya "So what the hell is all this fuzz about just give things you borrowed from Emily back and we can go back home I have an appointment with my room and a computer." Joyce said annoyed by this whole drama happening around her and wondering why they were a the track since Riya passed by there home many times.

Riya stared at Joyce, unbelieving that this was all happening. Before Riya could say anything, Emily started. "She saw us together Joyce...yesterday...when we were...having sex..." Riya came up close to Joyce staring at her up and down like some fan girl. "Have you always had a penis?" she whispered to Joyce. "Because I think that is so cool. I mean when Emily told me that you were fucking your mother the other day, I just couldn't believe it, but then I saw you fucking her and it was AMAZING." Riya looks down between Joyce's legs. "Could you show it to me? Please?"

"Hold on what is going on here?" Joyce yelled and grabbed both girls arms and ran into one of the changing rooms so they were not overheard. "How the hell does Riya know about what happens at our place?" Joyce said and turned towards Emily "Did you really think it was appropriate to watch your family and tell everything to your best friend? You damn well know that you do not talk about me to anyone telling around that I am a Futa." Joyce said becoming more and more furious with the minute about all this. "And you do you always watch how other women help each other get changed?" Joyce yelled turning her attention to Riya "Because that is just as inappropriate as talking about family business even though everyone has seen it a thousand times out of respect for one and other you do not go around peaking into the changing rooms. You either go in and get changed yourself of pas by but no peaking." Joyce said and walked back to the door. "Do you want to stay here and discuss the rest of the family secrets or want a drive home Emily?" she asked and left the changing room.

Emily was ready to leave with Joyce. She was fearful of her sister and her anger, but also glad that her sister ended up using that rage, if it meant getting Riya to back off. Before she left, Riya caught her arm. "Do you...do you think she'll come around? I just wanna see it with my own eyes...maybe even have fun with her." Emily gave her a look of disgust and left.

"Hey, wait up!" Emily called as she ran to catch up to her sister. She figured it would be best not to say anything, at least until they got back to the car. She was worried that if she said something now, she would end up having to walk back home on her own, or worse ask Riya for a ride.

Joyce kind of ignored Emily as she yelled towards her asking if she would wait for her and kept walking to the car in a straight line and turned it on only than waiting for Emily to catch up with her and get in the car.

"What does she think I am? Some kind of freak show? Just throw a pound at Joyce and she will do a nice trick for you with her cock. This exactly the reason why fifty percent of the time I still ask a nurse or you to change me most random woman still see me as weird. I mean five percent of the women is like me I am not weird maybe just lucky." Joyce said annoyed stopping after she said lucky as she thought about yesterday.

"If I could do yesterday over again I would have tried so hard not to fuck you like that. I mean I knew there was a chance I might fuck you some day but I preferred it not to be like a bitch in her heat. I guess Riya will never understand that, I mean it was only the day before yesterday when mama took my virginity and said that mom would be open to me fucking her. I guess it was all a bit to much for me and made me think constantly about it. I guess I or we will have to talk about it with mom and mama" Joyce said as they drove home.

Dread filled Emily as the conversation once again steered towards telling their mothers what they had done. She decided not to argue and remain quiet all the way home.

When they got home, their older sister was gone, probably hanging out with some friends. Their mothers seemed not to notice that they were gone. "Hey...can we...not say anything to them, yet? It's just been really weird these past couple days. I just need time to gather my thoughts and calm down. Please?" She was practically begging with her sister to keep quiet about all of this, if only for a few days. They would inevitably have to sit down and tell their mothers everything.

"Okay we can wait a little bit with that but we will have to keep using those pregnancy diapers for the night to make sure we know it asap." Joyce said and gave Emily an uncomfortable hug before she let go of her. "If you want to talk you know where to find me and I believe you owe me something but I am not in the mood right now after this mornings revelations" Joyce said and left for her room to feel miserable again about her cock messing up things.

The mall was as good as any place for four college friends to hang out on the weekend. Ellis had two of her best friends, plus one other, who had yet to arrive. The two friends, Silvia and Frida, obviously had a thing for each other. They couldn't keep their hands and eyes away from one another. The relationship had only just developed and they were still acting like a new couple.

"We'll give her one more minute," Ellis said as she checked her watch for what seemed like the millionth time. "If she's not here, then we'll just have to start without her."

Looking around the mall Claire looked a little lost all the traffic and the damned parking made her arrive for her meeting with Ellis and her friends. "Ah there they are" Claire said to herself and waved walking up to them "Hey everyone sorry I am late you know how these things go if one thing goes wrong everything goes wrong." Claire said as she gave Ellis a hug like they always did. "No worries we were still waiting for you, ready to go?" Ellis asked "Yeah sure what did you have planned for today?" Claire asked.

"Oh, you know, shopping and whatnot. We could even head over to Victoria's Secret. I hear they have some of those new designer diapers in."

"Mmm, we could model for each other," Frida interrupted as she gazed into Silvia's eyes. Her finger grazed the bottom of Silvia's chin in a playful manner and the two seemed to smirk at the comment. They were apparently thinking the same thing.

"Or we could just walk around, see what's new, see if there's anything worth buying," Ellis continued.

"New diapers at Victoria secret sounds fun to see what they have, always nice to wear something sexy if you want to seduce someone" Claire replied and looked at Ellis "Victoria secret it is" Ellis said and the four of them walked to the shop.

"If I am not mistaken they have a large changing room in the back I have heard my mom talk about it once to my mama" Ellis said and looked around the shop until she noticed it "So who goes first?" Ellis asked as she opens the room. "Well show me what you got" Claire said and pulls off her dress before jumping onto the changing table.

Silvia and Frida go off on their own for a while, but manage to return when the group was ready to go into the dressing room. The pair were carrying a multitude of exotic wear and didn't seem to care that Ellis or Claire would be allowed a peek as they tried on their undergarments for each other. The pair were already naked, their hands on each other as soft caresses before Claire or Ellis had time to do anything.

Silvia held up a pair of boyshorts with light padding for Frida. Frida had only to nod before Silvia stepped through and pulled them up to her waist. The other watched with such interest, you wouldn't think that nothing else in the world mattered. Silvia turned around as Frida came up behind her. Her hand went up and around Frida's neck as Frida reached down low feeling the diaper.

"Mmmm, feels soft," said Frida.
"You have no idea," Silvia purred.

The hand dipped into the diaper and Silvia gasped. "Oh, but what about you? Will you not try on something for me?"
Frida looked about at the collection of exotic wear. "What do you think?" she asked Ellis.

Ellis had changed the two of them enough times not to be bothered by how easygoing they were "Looks good silvia I guess if you are the one wearing the pants that would mean Frida needs something very feminine." Ellis said and browsed through what they had brought with them and picked bikini style diaper "Here I think this is something for you." Ellis said offering Frida.

"Now lets help you Claire" Ellis said and quickly left the dressing room to return with some high waist briefs "They will not listen to my philosophy but showing less can be even sexier than showing more and you have the body to pull these ones off." Ellis said Claire removing her dress and getting into the diaper "What do you girls think?" she asked.

The two girls were already lip locked, too busy to care or pay attention to anything outside of their world. They were feeling each other through their diapers. Frida was wearing the bikini style diaper which made it easy to slip fingers into for some further exploring. It was a little harder to delve into Silvia's but they were able to show off what a great ass she had.

The two finally pulled apart long enough for Silvia to glance over at Claire and wink at the new waist high diaper she was wearing. Frida placed a couple fingers on her chin, turned her head so she was looking only at her and resumed kissing her.

Ellis looked at the two girls and sighed as she started to remove her top and dropped her jeans down now showing off she was the only one not wearing a designer diaper. "I think we need to teach those two a lesson in shopping with friends, hope you have some skills in womanly love." Ellis said to Claire who nodded "Hey I might not be the most popular but I still get my share of attention." Claire said as she dropped of the table and the two of them walked up to the two lovebirds Ellis going for Silvia and Claire for Frida.

"And now it is our turn to see how good you love birds are." Claire said making Ellis raise her brows as they pulled the two apart and each of them started to kiss them. Ellis lips soon trailed down Silvia's neck and towards her nipples sucking on them. Meanwhile Claire had her hands burried in Frida's diaper and was trying to get into her pussy while she kept her lips locked with Frida's.

The two held hands briefly as they were pulled apart. They watched each other as their respective partner began to kiss them. Slowly, the two of them closed their eyes and submitted. Silvia wrapped her hands around Ellis' head keeping her close against her nipples. They were already hard thanks to Frida, but now they were getting the stimulation they wanted. Just from the small interaction, her pussy was beginning to wet the diaper she wore.

Frida took in Claire's kiss and even kissed back, trying to let her tongue dominate the other. She felt the fingers penetrate her wet pussy and she moaned into Claire. Her luscious lips pulled away and settled on Claire's neck, sucking and kissing there. Then her hand began to trail down Claire's body until her fingers could dip into Claire's diaper and feel for her pussy.

Ellis kept sucking Silvia's nipples like she was hoping they would start to produce milk gentle sucking was eventually alternated with little bites and having her tongue flick of the sensitive nubs. Letting go of the first one Ellis moved to the other and started giving it the same treatment while her hand started caressing and playing with the Silvia's free nipple. Her free hand started to move down and slipped after a lot of wriggling into Silvia's diaper "You horny little slut" Ellis said as she noticed how wet it was and continued to pleasure Silvia's nipples.

Claire was easily overwhelmed by Frida and moaned as she felt Frida's fingers explore her pussy instantly turning wet having her fingers still buried in Frida's pussy Claire kept fucking it while some fingers slipped past Frida's pussy and slid over her behinds.

Back
Top Bottom