Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Diaper Family [solace x Thessa_The_Domme]

Ellis did not even notice Emily's annoyance by her appearance as she herself had also fallen asleep having concluded her middle sister's idea was not that bad.

"Oh but I like it when my wife's diaper is dirty it means I get a chance to change it and make sure she is very clean down there." Mona kept teasing her finger slipping into Elizabeth's pussy. Keeping her hand in Elizabeth's diaper and her other arm around her wife Mona allowed her to turn around and face her. "Sounds wonderful to me what can I do to help you beside making sure my wife's sexual well being is taken care of?" Mona said and kissed Elizabeth before she turned around again their eyes still locked. "But I all ready am" Mona pouted and pressed her diaper against Elizabeth's making her feel Mona's again hardened cock. Letting go of Elizabeth Mona started to set the table "Why don't you get Joyce while I finish dinner we left her to rest without a diaper and maybe you can give her the same treatment as her sister after all she has both and they both deserve attention" Mona said and ran her hand over her own diaper winking to her wife as she took over preparing dinner.

Elizabeth washed her hands before leaving the kitchen. She slowed down and listened outside of Emily's room. Nothing going on there. She made her way to the end of the hall where her bedroom was. Joyce was there on the bed, still naked. Elizabeth went over to pull a diaper from one of the drawers and approached Joyce. She looked down at her naked daughter. Her hand went out slowly and fingers wrapped around the cock lightly. She pointed it straight up as if for inspection. Not quite as developed as Mona's, but with enough training, Joyce would live up to her mother's greatness.

Joyce started to stir as she felt someone taking hold of her cock, being a Futa meant that even at eighteen her cock was still growing and could easily grow another inch before it had reached its final size and with all the love and dedication Elizabeth and Mona put in their daughters sexual education this would sure happen and turn Joyce into just as great sexual partner as her mother.

Opening her eyes Joyce looked up to see her mother standing next to her stretching her body slowly Joyce got her wits back "So my mother likes her daughter's cock so much more than her wife's she sneaks back in to get some more." Joyce moaned as she got up and leaned on her hands looking at what her mother was doing.

Elizabeth smiled and gently let the cock go, allowing it to flop down against her daughter's body. "Not quiet. Your mother wanted me to check on you. I was merely admiring our handiwork." Elizabeth leaned down against the bed resting her head on her propped up hand. "So...what do you think about earlier? Did you enjoy it? Or was there something more you were hoping for? It's okay, be honest, dear." With her other hand, Elizabeth began to stroke Joyce's hair.

If there was one thing to say about Elizabeth, it was that she was incredibly proud of her daughters. They all turned out quite well, not only in intellect, but in looks. Being able to share special intimate moments, like these, made enduring the pregnancy worth it.

Joyce blushed as her mother mentioned earlier today "For an old woman you are still pretty tight" Joyce said taking some time to think about a proper response. "I don't really know what to say I mean having sex with my mother it felt good and nice not like how any of my friends talk about their first time" Joyce said as she looked at her mother. "Is there any chance I might fuck Mom as well?" she asked.

Having two mothers meant that calling someone Mom or Mama meant that two people would react so Elizabeth became Mama and Mona became Mom.

Elizabeth blushed as Joyce complimented her. The compliment overshadowed the fact that she was called an 'old woman'. "Well, I bet none of your friends have a cock like you do. Have you told your friends?" Elizabeth wondered at how close Joyce was with her friends. Her daughter was a virgin, that much was clear. She didn't mind if her daughter became intimate with her friends, she was just curious as a mother would be.

Then came the topic of Mona. Elizabeth had learned to be open about their marriage long ago and if it was kept within the family, she wouldn't mind. Elizabeth continued to smile as she caressed further down to Joyce's cheeks and neck. "That will have to be a conversation between the two of you...but your mother has always been more receptive to that sort of thing, especially if curiosity is involved."

Joyce smiled as she saw her mother blush she had always been the most snappy and witty of the three girls always ready say something about a situation. "No none have and it certainly makes them jealous when the chance me." Joyce said as she admired her own body and still not fully grown cock. Mona had told her to be patient that it would come with time but she was curious how big she would turn out in the end.

"Would you be okay with it?' Joyce asked as she realised her mother was not able to fuck Mona and that it was something very special for Joyce is she would do so.

Elizabeth placed her hand on Joyce's shoulder. "Of course...as long as its you." Elizabeth gave her motherly smile once more to show Joyce that it was indeed ok with her. Elizabeth climbed off the bed and stretched. "Well, dinner should be about done by now. I'm sure you'll want to eat before talking to your mother?" Elizabeth leaned over and began to fit the diaper onto Joyce's body. "And don't worry. Just because your mother has a cock, just like you, doesn't mean she doesn't like to feel like a woman from time to time."

Joyce blushed as she here mother said she was not bothered by it as long as it was her daughter fucking her wife and laid down so Elizabeth could put on a new diaper and jumped of the bed as she was ready. "Thanks Mama I hope we can do this more often" Joyce said and hugged her mother before getting a shirt and going downstairs for dinner.

The table had been set and everything was ready for dinner so Mona rang a bell to signal everyone and sat down at the head of the table waiting for everyone else to get down. "Huh what's up?" Ellis said as she got woken up by the bell and looked around Emily's room. "Is dinner ready?" she asked.

With her headphones on, Emily barely heard the bell, but she knew it for what it was. "Course it's the dinner bell," she said as she put her things away and climbed off the bed.

The table was set and all that remained was for everyone to take their places and eat. Elizabeth thought dinner was good and thanked Mona for taking over part way through. When the meal was done, Elizabeth had Ellis and Emily clean up. There was some business to sort out and she wanted to attend.

Ellis yawned and got from Emily's bed "Sorry sis for falling asleep here, you should have kicked me out" she said as they walked down and got to dinner. During dinner Ellis and Joyce remained mostly quiet as they had all ready talked with their parents and did not want to slip about this afternoon. "Okay" Ellis sighed as Elizabeth asked her to clean up and started gathering the dishes and placed them in the dishwasher.

Mona and Joyce left for the living room to watch some television and see who would join them before they would decide on anything more specific people liked to see. As Joyce sat down on the couch and her mother in a chair Joyce glimpsed over to her mother wondering about if she would ever be allowed to fuck her mother or be fucked by her mother her pussy instantly turning wet.

Emily was getting a weird vibe after dinner. If she didn't know any better she would say that her sisters and mothers were planning something else. She wondered if they would go back to the bedroom. If so, she would bring her phone to video the whole thing...for educational purposes of course. With Ellis by her side, the dishes were finished quickly. Ellis seemed to catch on to something and left her there by herself. Okay, this was it. Emily went up to her room and took her phone. She listened carefully for the sound of footsteps to indicate that the older women were headed back to the room. If they all were headed up there, then there was no doubt that they were going to have another orgy and she would be the spy, yet again.

Elizabeth sat down next to Joyce and began stroking her daughter's hair. "Have you asked your mother yet?" she asked. If Joyce had been hesitant before, she would have to tell Mona what was on her mind now.

"Mom!" Joyce yelled looking annoyed "I can see why Ellis does not have a girlfriend of boyfriend why should she when she can have all the fun she wants with her parents." Joyce said as she looked her mother forcing her to ask the question she had asked earlier today. Mona had to do her best to maintain an appropriate face doing her best not to laugh about what her daughter had just said, she loved Joyce for her witty sayings.

"What did you want to discuss with me honey?" Mona asked and looked at Joyce. "I... I... I wondered if... you would let me fuck you?" Joyce finally admitted to her mother. "We can sure do that some time honey I would love to feel a cock in me again, since you hit puberty I have kind off been saving the honour for you." Mona said with a smile making Joyce blush and hide her face in Elizabeth's shoulder.

"See, I told you there was nothing to worry about," Elizabeth said as she stroked Joyce's hair. "Now...do you want me to come upstairs with you and watch or do you want this to remain between the two of you?" Elizabeth asked the question, but she preferred to be there watching, although she would have no qualms about waiting somewhere else and give the two some privacy.

"Do you mean now?" Joyce asked surprised "I mean we all ready had sex I thought you would prefer to be alone?" Joyce said as she sat back up again straightening herself a bit. "Well I guess if you insist on doing it now you could join us." Joyce said still doubting if it was a good idea to jump into another adventure right now.

Elizabeth looked at Mona and then back at Joyce. "Perhaps you're right. It's been quite an exciting day hasn't it? You must be tired. I think we could all agree to leave it for another day. Besides, it is a school night and we wouldn't want to keep Emily up with any noise, now would we?" Elizabeth poked her daughter's nose as she teased. "But...maybe I'll just have your mother all to myself tonight when the 'kids' are sleeping." Now she was really poking fun at Joyce. Elizabeth stood up and took her wife's hand in her own. "We should go see if any of the kids need any changing."

"You don't need me to keep Emily awake with your noises I am always happy when it is Sunday evening since it means everyone needs her sleep for a new week" Joyce replied slightly relieved by the fact she would not have another sexual encounter with her parents tonight but just as excited about the prospect of fucking her mother Mona some time in the near future. "Be sure to keep it quiet tonight as I have to be 'sleeping' " Joyce said and kissed her mother's goodnight leaving for her own bedroom. Removing her shirt Joyce got in bed and thought about today and concluded she was grateful for the wonderful experience her parents had given her and was happy about it.

"You are damn horny today" Mona said as Joyce left and she stood up wrapping her arms around her wife "Have I missed something today?" she asked as she kissed Elizabeth and started walking to their bedroom.

Ellis meanwhile had gone to her room to watch some series and was reading a book now only wearing her diaper she laid in her room with the door open to signal her parents she still needed a chance before she would go to sleep.

"Oh you know me...always the tease," Elizabeth responded as they left the room.

Upstairs, Emily was having a hard time waiting. She was always the impatient one, but she was starting to worry that nothing else was going to happen tonight. She felt slightly relieved as that meant she wouldn't have to wait so long before asking for a diaper change. She opened her door, giving up for the night. She was going to seek out Ellis for the change, when she heard the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs and the sound of her mothers.

"Mmmm you have teased me all day with that mouth of yours two of my daughters have felt it but not me" Mona replied as they made there way upstairs. "Seems like Ellis is the only one who needs a chance but I am pretty sure Emily has not changed since she got back home." Mona said checking out the doors. "Want to split up? You take Ellis and I take Emily or shall we give the both loads of motherly love while changing their diapers?" Mona asked as she let go of Elizabeth to go to Emily's rooom.

"Sounds fair. Split the work to split the time," Elizabeth said with a teasing smile. They split up, with Elizabeth going into see Ellis. "Honey, do you need a change?" she asked after a soft knock. She was allowed in to change her oldest daughter.

Emily was surprised by the knock on her door, but it was her mother. She let Mona in, wondering if she had somehow been caught from her spying earlier today, but it was just the customary diaper change. She got on her back on the bed and spread her legs to give her mother room to maneuver. Hopefully, her mother wouldn't think too much of the stains inside the diaper. She had used the bathroom in it to mask masturbating she did in it before.

"Yes please mom" Ellis said having everything lying next to the bed ready to be changed by her mother. "Thanks mom good night I hope you invite me over again soon" Ellis said after her mother had finished and got back to reading.

Mona got a normal diaper for Emily and spread everything out on the bed and opened Emily's diaper discovering it was quite wet and stained "Honey you know these jeans diapers are need a regular change, they are amazing things but do not have the same capacity as a regular one so before you know it you are messing them up." Mona said and started to clean out Emily a little too thorough. "So how has your day been you have quiet today hiding in your bedroom." Mona said.

Emily cleared her throat as her mother began to wipe her down a little too thoroughly. "It...it's been okay. Just have a lot of work to do for tomorrow." She felt relieved that there was no other questioning about the stained diaper. It would have been rather tricky to try to explain it without alluding to the masturbation session she had right outside their door while spying on their little orgy.

"What about you? The house seemed empty when I got home. Were you out somewhere?"

"Oh sorry" Mona said and tuned down her a cleaning a bit as she quickly made sure she had done everything. "That is okay honey hope you got everything done and have a nice and quiet weekend." Mona said sliding the new diaper underneath Emily. "Well we had some things to discuss with your sisters that is why it was quiet when you got home, I am sorry we forgot about you especially with such a full diaper. When you arrive home tomorrow I want you to check in with me immediately so I can change you." Mona said and finished changing Emily. "Good night honey." Mona said and kissed Emily as she left.

"And now I finally have the most wonderful woman in the world all to myself, though I happily share her with three very special girls." Mona purred as she walked into the bedroom "Speaking of girls I just changed Emily and her diaper was practically soaked in cum I think we need to talk with her soon." Mona said.

Elizabeth looked up from the magazine she was reading when Mona walked in. The only light in the room came from the lamp beside the bed she was laying on. "Oh?" she reacted in a curious manner. "Is our little girl growing up already?" It came as a little shock to Elizabeth. It was only earlier today that they introduced the pleasures of the flesh to Joyce, who was about 2 years older than Emily. "Why don't we give her some time, you know, let her explore on her own for a bit? I think it's perfectly normal for a girl her age to become curious and experiment with herself. I was curious a little younger than she is now." Elizabeth giggle and smirked as she set the magazine on the nightstand next to the bed and turned off the lamp.

"You sure were by her age you were all ready an expert in blowing me off and eating me out" Mona purred as she removed her shirt so only her diaper remained and got into bed.

(next day)

"Hey Sis I need a change could you hop along the changing room on the third floor near the chemistry classrooms those are always more private" Joyce texted to Emily her diaper completely wet and her cock hard as rock. All day she had been thinking about what had happened yesterday and the fact her parents would love to do this again even being allowed to fuck her Futa mother Mona some time it had kept her cock almost constantly hard and being desperate for a change she texted the only one she felt she could trust her sister Emily. Joyce hoped she would be alone all though it could be possible Emily's best friend would be with her the two of the stacked together practically always.

Back
Top Bottom