Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Diaper Family [solace x Thessa_The_Domme]

At school, Emily met her best friend Riya and the two immediately talked of the events Emily saw the previous day. Riya was very interested, wanting every detail. The two even snuck out of their 3rd period class so Riya could hear the story again. Soon after, Emily received a text from her sister, Joyce, who needed a change.

As reluctant as Emily was to leave Riya, she still had an obligation to her sister and met with her on the third floor. Riya was left alone, but she took the opportunity to follow Emily. She was curious to see this sister who had a cock. Surely, Emily was only telling some outlandish story, but if it were true...

"Thank god you are here" Joyce said pulling her sister into the changing room "I am in desperate need of help normally I would as my friends to do it but this is to embarssing" Joyce said as she started to unpack her diaper back and dropped down her pants revealing her fully erect cock straining against her diaper. "Get me changed and please help me do something about that thing it has been bothering me the whole morning." Joyce said as she helped herself onto the changing table by coincidence facing the her sexes facing the door.

Emily rolled her eyes as she followed her sister into the changing room. She was caught of guard and even gasped as Joyce exposed her erect cock to her. "Umm...yea, whatever you say. Just...what exactly am I supposed to do?"

Outside the door, Riya managed to open the door just enough to peek through the crack. Emily was in the way in front of her sister, but when she moved aside, Riya saw it. She covered her mouth with her hand to stifle the impending gasp. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the erect cock. It was so big, so hard. If only she were there alone with Emily's sister, she would show that piece of meat a good time.

"You know the same thing as you would do with a boy nothing different only mine looks a bit nicer and more girlish" Joyce said her cock rock hard "It is your choice you can yerk me off, blow me off and if I turn really desperate I might just rip your diaper off and fuck the hell out of you." Joyce said as she grabbed Emily's hand and closed it around her overheated shaft. "Go ahead continue or close your lips around it." Joyce moaned.

Emily's mouth was hanging open as Joyce closed her hand around the hard rock. What had gotten into her sister? Did she suspect her of spying in the orgy yesterday? "Why don't you get mom to do it for you..." The words came out slowly and it wasn't until after she said them did Emily realize what she said. "I...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have..." Emily shut her mouth out of fear of upsetting her sister. Instead she gripped the dock with her hand, gave it a squeeze and began to stroke.

"I guess you know why and I hope I can count on your confidentiality about this" Joyce said and relaxed as she felt her sister starting to stroke her "Ah that feels good" Joyce moaned as she closed her eyes and spread her legs a bit exposing her pussy "Mind if I play with my pussy? Or would you like to do it?" Joyce asked as her cock started to glisten with pre cum. "What did you mean with shouldn't have asked you about mom?" Joyce asked.

"Sure...go ahead," Emily said when Joyce asked if she could play with her pussy. Emily was inexperienced when it came to anything sexual, with the exception of playing with herself. She kept stroking the cock even as precum slid across her palm and made the motion slick. Emily couldn't help but wonder if having a dick made the pleasure any better. She felt fascinated by the clock Joyce shared with one of her mothers.

"Thanks Em I really appreciate you helping me out after yesterday I am a bit messed up" Joyce said not realising what she had said as she started playing with her pussy sliding two fingers in and her thumb moving towards her clit rubbing it. Opening her eyes again Joyce looked up at Emily and kept watching her as she stroked her cock which was now really coated in precum her own hand getting covered in her juices as she started to moan more. "I am getting close try squeezing a little harder and stroking a little faster when I cum just continue and slow down as the orgasm slows down" Joyce said as she sped up her own fingers in her pussy wet with juices making sloshing sounds every time she moved her fingers in.

Emily listened to her sister's words carefully and began to stroke harder and faster. She remembered how Joyce and her mother ejaculated yesterday. She remembered those thick strands shooting out from the tips and how those globs landed on her mother and other sister in a puddle of a hot sticky mess. The same was most likely going to happen to her. When it happened her shirt was most likely going to be stained in cum and there would be no way to explain that. With her free hand she lifted her shirt over her head so that her chest was exposed and ready for the eventual cut shot.

"Mmm little sis is getting excited taking her shirt off?" Joyce said as Emily took her shirt off and as she looked down Joyce realised it actually was not such a bad idea and did the same revealing she was not wearing a bra underneath her shirt. Moving her hand back towards her pussy Joyce started to match Emily's strokes and moan out loud as was nearing her orgasm "Just a little more" she moaned until she finally came releasing big strands of cum and her pussy convulsing around her fingers.

"Oh damn oh damn it is still here!! Get your diaper off!! I don't know what else to do?" Joyce said desperately as she looked down at her cock which still remained hard and frantically trying to open Emily's jeans.

"Wai...what?" Emily said in surprise as Joyce began to take her jeans off. Emily didnt have time to process everything that was happening before she was naked and bent over the changing table. "Wait...I'm still a..." but the end of her sentence was cut off. Her breathing quickened from the fear and the excitement of the events that were unfolding.

Trying to push her cock into Emily's pussy from behind her Joyce got annoyed at not being able to it easily. "Come get on the table" Joyce said stil frantic about her situation and pushed Emily onto the table herself getting onto it quickly after Emily. Remembering yesterday Joyce calmed herself down a bit and slowly moved her cock towards Emily's pussy and in to it feeling how tight it was she stopped as her cock was about halfway into her sister worrying about if she could continue or not.

Emily didn't know what was going on. First she was bent over the table, then she was hoisted on it with her legs spread. She didn't have time to readjust or say anything as Joyce pushed her cock inside her. "AHH!" she cried out. Her hands went to her sister's sides, but did not push her away. Instead, they held her there and even pulled her ever so slightly towards her. Her pussy felt like it was on fire and she had no control over her breathing. She looked up at Joyce wondering why her sister stopped. This was what she wanted wasn't it?

"It...It's okay. You can keep going," Emily said in a shaky breath. It was the first time she had ever been penetrated. Emily's hand trailed down to Joyce's ass where she began to push her sister towards her. "It's okay...it really is...don't hold back."

It was the cry that made Joyce stop even though she was desperate to get her erection down she had no intention of hurting her sisters so even though she was desperate she stopped. What both did not realise as they laid there was the neither of them had any experience with this Emily still being a virgin and Joyce only having done this once while her way more experienced mother had been helping her, this time she/they had to discover it themselves.

The reassuring words of her sister and guiding hands pushing her in made Joyce relax allowing Emily to push Joyce further into her until there hips finally met and Joyce's cock was fully inside Emily. "So good, so good" Joyce moaned as she felt her sister's pussy around her cock. Slowly Joyce started to move her hips pulling her cock out a bit and thrusting it back in after a few attempts she did not think about it any more and started to move faster making longer thrusts.

Her sister was fully inside her and through the heat, she could feel every throb from the cock, every shift, every thrust. It made Emily feel hot all over, but in a good way, like the first time she ever masturbated. She clenched her mouth shut, not wanting to give away too much of what she was feeling because she was feeling a mix of different things and she didn't want Joyce to feel bad about what she was doing to her.

Emily kept her eyes focused up on her sister's face and not on the cock that disappeared into her pussy. She could see the pleasure plastered all over Joyce's face and that made her feel good too. Joyce began to thrust faster. It was sudden and quite a surprise for Emily who gasped. She tried to close her mouth again, but found it hard to do so and another gasp fled from her mouth. She gave up as she wrapped her arms around her sister and kept her close. She could feel her sister's love filling her and she wanted more. She wanted to be like her mother who took Joyce's cock yesterday until Joyce could take no more and exploded all over the woman. Her hand began to slide between their bodies so she could play with her own clit.

Joyce was in a bliss and moaned out as she started to thrust faster not really knowing what she should do with Emily's gasps enjoying this to much to stop. The warm embrace of Emily's arms made her forget her troubles feeling her sister wanted this too she started experimenting with her thrusts. Long and deep thrusts as well as shorter thrusts alternating her speed quickly covering the inside of Emily's pussy with her precum like she did not have an orgasm tody. Being so close to her sister's face Joyce started to kiss her tongue pressing against Emily's lips her eyes on fire with passion. Lifting herself up a bit Joyce felt Emily's hand touch her clit to play with while their breast kept brushing against one and other her nipples rock hard. "Please Emily try and play with my pussy you are feeling so good!" Joyce moaned her breathing getting very heavy.

Emily felt her sister's tongue press against her lips. Her eyes closed as pleasure took hold of her and she gave in, reacting and kissing back. With their lips locked, Emily did not have to worry about keeping her moans contained, not that there was any containing them in the first place. Her sister experimented with different thrusts and Emily couldn't help but react especially when Joyce went in deep. She almost cried out with a "YES!" but was able to contain her excitement. The heat no longer stung her, but had transformed into pure pleasure. She forgot about the consequences of what they were doing and only wanted more. She forgot about where they were, or even that they were supposed to be in class. She wanted this moment to last forever.

At her sister's request, Emily flipped her hand over so that her fingers began to press against Joyce's clit. Her other hand slid down across their bodies to join the other hand, this time seeking out her own clit. She could feel the energy deep in her body ready to burst. She knew the signs of an orgasm and would gladly succumb to its ultimate bliss.

Instinctively Joyce began to move her tongue against Emily's and as the moans vibrated through her mouth she started to moan as well after the first deep thrust she felt Emily's reaction and started to do more deep thrusts and moaned even harder as her sister started to rub her pussy. The arousal taking over feeling her sister being just as horny as she was Joyce started to move faster almost all of her thrust deep into Emily's pussy until she felt orgasm arrive and without thinking about it she thrust deep into Emily and came moaning in relieve as she felt her cock release strand after strand of cum finally taking the edge of her orgasm. "This was amazing" she moaned not thinking about just having cum inside her sister.

Emily felt the last thrust. It was funny, she knew it was the last thrust from how powerful Joyce made it and the sound of her moaning. Emily's body tensed, as well, as she felt her own juices rush out of her body. She felt the cock inside her pulsate and every time it did, she felt the heat pour into her body. She moaned into her sister's mouth every time she felt the cock do this until there was nothing more and everything became still except for their breathing. Emily was the first to recover as her eyes trailed from her sister's face down to the point where the two met and then realization hit her. Her sister just came inside her.

Suddenly, Emily pulled back allowing Joyce's cock to slip out of her and the bead of milky white to appear along her slit. "I...It's okay. I just have to push it all out and everything will be okay. No one gets pregnant when your virginity is taken, right?" Emily says the last part as barely a whisper. "But you have to promise me...promise me you'll change me or else mom will find out that I'm not...Just promise me, please!"

It felt so amazing so different all the juice flowing allong her shaft the walls tightening around it as she came and Emily moaning ever time she spurted inside her so different form how she had come with her mother so much better.

Letting out a sad moan Joyce looked at Emily and their sexes both stained in each other's juices "Oh damn I am sorry Emily" Joyce said and got from the table starting to clean Emily's pussy realising they were not on birth control "How far are you from your period because I think we might be in trouble if yours matches mine." Joyce said looking at Emily's pussy to check her hymen. "Don't worry about that I will change you but mom will not think differently about you she will just assume you have experimented with toys maybe with Riya." Joyce said.

"I...I know...but...it's just embarrassing okay?" Emily got up from the table and realized her diaper was too dirty to put back on. She rolled it up and put it in the trash. "Can you please change me? We need to get to class. We've already missed most of it."

Outside the room, Riya pulled away from the door and started walking down the hall. Lucky for her, no one passed the changing room at all. It would have been awkward to have to explain to a teacher why she was spying on a changing room and even more awkward to explain what they were doing. She looked at her phone and played a little bit of the video she recorded of Emily and her sister. She was certainly going to use this later tonight before bed and then she would think of a way to get alone with Joyce. She wanted to feel that cock inside her and feel it spurt its love inside her. She almost wet herself just from thinking about it.

"Don't worry I will change you, I will also buy some pregnancy test diapers just to be sure do you have place to hide them on your room so they will not find them?" Joyce said as she checked Emily one last time and put a new diaper on. "Don't worry about class I had cramps due to my period and was bleeding I need you to help me with since you are my sister and I can trust you with my sexes" Joyce said trying her best to look in pain. "Right now it is my turn be sure to clean my cock and pussy." Joyce said as she waited for Emily to get from the table and get on it.

Emily hoped off the table and felt her legs wobble just a bit. Even though her sister cleaned her, she still felt like she had a little bit of cum still inside her. Either that or paranoia was starting to settle in. As Joyce lay on the table, Emily pulled a couple wipes from the pack and began to clean her sister. It was rather odd that her sister, who even though possessed a cock, would still get periods. That meant she could still get pregnant? Was it possible to make herself pregnant? Emily decided not to dwell too much on the matter and prevented herself from asking her sister such embarrassing things. When Joyce was cleaned, Emily placed a new diaper around her sister's waist. "There. That should do it." Then the bell rang. Emily and Joyce had missed a class, not that anyone would go asking questions as to why two sisters missed the same period.

Joyce hopped off the table and still naked hugged Emily once more her nipples turning hard as she touched Emily's skin "Thanks Emily" she said and let go quickly getting dressed to go to the next class and getting a dispensation letter for her and her sister.

Back home Mona had taken the afternoon off and after doing some preparations for dinner and update the finances had decided on some nice relaxation time and was lying on the couch reading a book. "Hey Mom" Ellis yelled as she passed by and went to her room changing into something comfortable as well and joining her mother downstairs with her own book and dropping down on the other couch.

THE NEXT DAY: SATURDAY

It was officially the weekend and it was the perfect time for Riya to begin her plan. She had spent the previous night watching the footage of everything she captured on her phone over and over again like a ritual that would help her receive the pure bliss of her fingers. When she reached it, she began to think of a plan.

It was about afternoon when she decided to send Emily a text:

"Hey srry 2 do this 2 u, but..."
Video Attachment

The video was short and sweet, only five seconds of Joyce fucking her little sister just before they came.

"Meet @ track @ school"
"Bring Joyce"

Emily's heart stopped. Tears were already swelling in her eyes. How could this have happened? Why was Riya doing this? Maybe she simply wanted to talk. Emily didn't know what to think. She had confided in her best friend over very intimate matters and now...she was going to pay the price. Reluctantly, she pulled herself away from her computer and went about to find Joyce. She didn't know what she was going to tell her sister, but she had to bring her to the track field.

Back
Top Bottom