Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] The Autumnvale Brothel

Transitive post; next one I'll be shuffling the time forward. I just don't have the time to write up a nice, meaty post to that effect tonight (or, well, I guess it's more an issue of the inspiration than anything).

A scene in the brothel for the ladies there, Beatrix and Tavish; Eris likely in the stables, all things considered. However, for my sake, I might write her up as having met up with Tavish and Beatrix, or otherwise having her apart of their 'night issue.' Which I guess if she is in the stables, makes sense. Oro. Variel will likely pass out on the bed, let me know if Nina, Rea, or Aiko would be amongst the knot of bodies, or more modestly resting on the floor, for it will matter.

Regardless; can I get a Perception roll from everyone for that upcoming transition post?

Not happy with that, but I hope it proves sufficient else it might take me another week to be able to get it up. Regardless, I hope glossing over the sex scenes doesn't bother anyone. As much as I'd like to play them out, I'd also like to move the adventure forward, and not be on smutty fun for two-odd weeks. As I said in my initial advertisement... ^^;

I'll see what I can work in without turning this from a "Pathfinder Adventure" into a "Smutty Sex Romp With Dice."

(This is on top of the fact that I'm not sure what I'd have for others to do while doing them).

@Desril: The whole 'new name' thing was just for fun, feel free to ignore it, or come up with something, as you desire. The same as if she fulfilled her goal, or not, I leave that up to you.

@Theris: Wasted the good roll on that perform, my friend. >.>
You can go ahead and roll a second, I realised the other night it's actually possible to Tavish to be able to pick up on something else.

@ChrisGabriel, jamieth, Illven: As nobody is magically asleep, it wouldn't take too much effort for anyone to wake Variel and/or Aiko. Jamieth, you can go ahead and make another roll as well (DC12) to see if Aiko wakes up on her own, or you can wait and see if someone will wake her up. Either/or.

OK, things are calmed down now, more or less, and various obligations have been taken care of. I should be able to post tomorrow.

I'll respond as I'm able. If not tonight, I'll try again for Monday (won't be available Sunday). Just don't have the wherewithal to write thus far today, and not sure if I'll find it.

Sorry, didn't mean to take so long, things kept coming up and I kept putting it off.

I'm not opposed to the name change, but you said they came up with something "fitting" and didn't say what it was! (If we give her a new name, does the new name *and* Eris trigger her curse?)

Both posts now up, if anyone saw it before I edited in Tavish/Eris part.

It's not really a name change I was getting at, more she would just refer to herself as [blank]. And I didn't say what it was because, as I tried to say before, I was leaving it up to you. I waaaaasn't sure if there was a point where it would be uncomfortable (such as her being ordered to refer to herself as 'slut' or 'whore' or something to that effect). And it could trigger her curse too, even, if someone refers to her that way.

Ahhh, ok, missed that part in the OOC.

I'm awful at naming in general though. If you're leaving it up to me, I'd probably say something like "Fucktoy" or "Cocksleeve" lol

Can Nina make a knowledge arcana check or religion to identify the monster.

If so the roll would be a 8+10 for a total of 18

Cocksheath could work, Desril. :p
It would be Knowledge: Dungeoneering for information on the creature. It is an Aberration.
Yes, jamieth, the attack and grapple woke Aiko. Sorry for being unclear. ^.^

Sorry, things have been busy. I need to sleep now since I have to be up in the morning and I won't be home all day tomorrow, I'll try to get a post up Saturday.

I don't think 11 will be enough to provide any useful information, but I'll check and see, Illven.
No worries, Desril. It's getting close to the holidays, I expect some slowdown.

As a heads up... it looks like I might be entering a period where my body dislikes sleep. I've gotten like none of this morning and I can't seem to get more. If I can pass out for a few more hours, I'll be trying to respond later today, but I'm starting to think the 17th is more likely. Fortunate, too, given a person from each group hasn't responded yet anyhow and I'm thinking I might wait for everyone here.

That'll likely be my last reply until the holidays are over. Have fun folks, don't stress responding--I'll be here when they've passed. Happy holidays, everyone.

Chris, keep in mind it is a standard action for every spell cast, and a standard action to try and escape a grapple--I let the Mage Armor and escape attempt go, but afterwards the creature got its action before what I'm guessing are your using mage hand to collect her things. Mentioning the spell names in OOC would be quite useful. ^^;

If you wish to go along with it, you'll need to convince the others of the same, though that might be tricky for Rea now, all things considered. Variel, for the moment, certainly isn't going quietly.

Illven, the 'grab the ankle' has no real game effect, and is just for flavour. Nina can feel free to kick it off or whatever, though my next reply if I'm not sure what she's doing I'll likely have it make a grapple attempt on her.

Um. Yeah. I think that covers everything--until tomorrow when I realise I forgot to mention something again. n.n

Whoops, I meant to reply over the weekend but my sleep schedule got fucked up and I forgot >.>

I'll get something up soonish, but if that's the last post for the holidays I'll probably procrastinate :p

I mean, if everyone responds and I have a moment, I'll reply, I just don't want anyone to feel rushed with the holidays. ^.^

Still, no worries.

And right, I'm trying a new divider setup, let me know if it's a bother, I think I like the way it separates things better.

Sorry about this guys but I'm going on an unwanted hiatus at the moment. The company that provides my internet is having problems and its been messing with my connection. They have the problem in hand at the moment, but my signal is still plagued by random disconnects and bad signal. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I'll try to get on when I can but no promises at this point.

Currently dealing with a bout of insomnia. I intend to reply soon (I'd say within the week)--I just don't know when it will be exactly. It is unfortunate that Theris is having issues, but we'll press on without him. ^.^

Alright, there we go. Hopefully I can keep this up and get things moving again. ^.^

I left it up in the air what Tavish does. If Theris doesn't return, Tavish goes inside. If he does, he can feel free to still be outside. Let me know if thre are any questions.

Back
Top Bottom