Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] The Autumnvale Brothel

@ChrisGabriel (and anyone else who's curious ^^) The sign says "New Girl for the Autumvale Brothel, Free Rides, come test the product!" And in small print on the side "Accepting tips and donations"

lets say 2 GP to "rent" the horse, for an hour, unless that's not enough.
I knew I forgot to mention something in my last OOC reply. xD.
2gp will be more than enough to rent the horse for an hour, yes.

I'm gonna hold further on Tavish/Eris until Desril responds again, I don't want to get too far ahead on that story thread.

Ah, sorry, it's been a busy week. I'm not going to be home most of the day, but I'll try to get a response up before I go to bed. Failing that I will Monday afternoon.

Note to self: when you use size tags on some text, make sure the size actually worked instead of hurrying off to bed. Boo. xD.

No worries, Desril, it happens. If you want we can step you out with Eris here until things calm down, and just run the scene between her and Mr. Hat off-camera?

Fair enough. xD.
No response tonight, apologies. I'm severely lacking energy from lack of sleep. I hope it doesn't continue for too long but if the post doesn't come in the next day or two, that will be the reason as well.

Lady Grimoire said:
Holy hell my heart skipped a beat there. I had the whole reply written up on a notepad, copied it, decided to snag something else into my OOC notepad, but alt-tabbed and CTRL+Ved into my notepad with the RP text, which was still selected from the copy I did right before.... thank goodness for the undo button. n.n

... Regardless. I think I got everyone, please let me know if I missed someone!

@Theris, Desril: The map of the town is here. I did stall a little, mostly cause I hadn't decided which building would be the stables (thanks Tavish' poor perform check :p). Two potentials are the building with the yard above 5 on the map (4 and 5 are the inn/general store), or the building with the yard south of 3/8 (3 is the tavern, 8 is the clinic). I leave it up to the two of you~~it makes no difference to me, the only difference is the people you might attract.

Uhh, Desril. In your first post you mentioned, "Only the drivers and passengers knew... " About how many were you thinking involved, thereabouts? I'd actually forgotten about them until just now, but I really should flesh them out and include them... especially given this turn of events.

Hope they don't get arrested! Eris will have to start raping people if she doesn't get them to come to her...by the way, what's the total population of the town?

Arrested indeed. >.>
Um, it's low. I think somewhere around 100-150?
(I shifted rooms mid-post once I had all the info I thought I needed; my notes are elsewhere, if it really matters I can doublecheck later?)

Should you/I roll to see if Eris gets knocked up by this steed thanks to Tavish's fertility herb? Or Tavish himself? Or any of what'll cum soon?

I'm gonna leave this to the two of you to decide on. It makes no difference to me. ^^;

@ChrisGabriel:The guards, fair enough. There's enough information there for her to have that (personally I've only named some of them--Algar, and the two who I figured would be involved, the others I hadn't fleshed out yet). She could get the names of the last two, maybe three, kidnapped ladies, but not all of them without going through practically all the drawers (since as mentioned, what's on the desk is a short stack of the most recent things, anything older than like, two weeks, isn't there).

I'll try to keep that in mind and mention it, I suppose. I suppose I'll just stick to what I've said (about how it's duty and recent incident reports) and if you have any specific questions you can ask me.

I just realized I never answered this! It was a caravan, so...probably a dozen people or so at least?

If Reabyne wishes Ophleia to budge on letting her have a room, please roll me a Diplomacy check.
I won't need another Perform from Tavish, the 13 is adaquate enough for the small town. ^^;
Wasn't quite sure what Nina would be doing, so I didn't include her with Variel's bit. Nina can have gone, however, if she likes.
Eris will need to make a DC13 Will save or be under the effects of the Forced Quiet spell. As Tavish isn't armed, I don't believe there would have been an opportunity to force a concentration check. I only moved them as far as about entering the inn as I wasn't sure if Tavish would stop them after that, or Eris would, or... what-have-you. If nobody stops the pair, Eris, you can move the two of you up to his room on the second floor.

Quite an involved reply, hence why it took me so long to have the wherewithal to make it. ^^;;
My sleep troubles have reached a peak, in that I was only getting two or three hours a night. Caught up with me last night and I passed out for a good ten--I'm hoping that keeps up, but we shall see.

(Also, I realised I forgot to mention anyone else coming out to Tavish... I'll correct that in the next reply, as well as include some from the caravan people from Eris' arrival, who would be in the inn. For now though, I'm off to lay down.)

Reabyne is not that good at Diplomacy... At least with things that she does not really sees clearly or have faith in. So, with Ophelia and the free rooming it is just 14. But with the girl Variel upstairs, it comes to 23. (But if it calls for a bluff or intimidation, those would be better :) )

Basically she wants to have fun, and maybe get it for free, if she helps out - doing good against the kidnappers is a new idea, she is not that good in this whole help others businness.

Bluff might make sense for Variel, given Rea said the other girls weren't talking when she hadn't actually talked to any of them. Still, s'pose that the good roll will at least get you in the room. :p

Response will be delayed, again. My apologies. It was a partner's birthday and we did a fair bit of roleplay, I'm all out of creativity for the day. I'd have said something sooner if I had thought it'd be an issue, but, well, I didn't. n.n

Health issues, blah, blah. I'm looking to get something up today. It may be only a partial response, but we will see how it goes.

I was thinking of transitioning things to later in the night sometime soon, any complaints? If only to help the 'story along some.

Theris, Desril, I'll aim to get you done the next time I have the wherewithal to reply, whenever that may be. Hopefully after the next time I pass out for two or three hours.

No worries. I've been busy all week anyway and only just now had a chance to look at the thread!

Once more, kind of leapfrogging. If I have time later, I'll add Nina and Rea's reply to that, elsewise, it'll come when I have the chance. It seems as though it would be a good point to skip coming up soon, I'll likely have it so that Eris continues her work, along with Tavish, and Rea (plus, I am presuming soon, Nina) retire for an evening with Variel. Aiko to be... with Maribel, perhaps, though I don't foresee it being of a dirty nature. :p

And resume at the point of Beatrix calling on Tavish for that walk. What-have-you for Rea/Nina. Desril, where would Eris be at that point, would you imagine?

Likely either in a tavern that liked the business she was bringing in, the brothel with approval, a stable with the stallions, or a jail cell (or the stocks), as she probably wouldn't have finished her mission by then and would continue to offer herself to anyone who would have her (and eventually resort to force unless another order stopped her if people stopped volunteering)

Hey ^^

So I'm gonna try to post tomorrow, somethings got me in a funk today, but it should be cleared up by tomorrow ^^

Alrighty, no worries. I can hardly complain about others at this point given I've been like that for a few weeks.

And Desril, gotcha. I'll try to wiggle something in, and it looks like it might be the stables or a cell.

I'd also appreciate it if Aiko joined up with Rea and Nina; I think part of the issue for me responding has been everyone being all over the shop. xD. Narrowing that down some would help, immensely.

Back
Top Bottom