Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] The Autumnvale Brothel

See I'm just surprised hideous laughter isn't language dependent.

So Nina just tickle tortures the people she uses it on.

I've been sick for a week at this point, I'm still around but posting ability is bleeeeeegh. I'll get something up eventually

Fair enough. ^.^
At this point, I'm just trying to get things moving again. Take your time, get well soon. I don;t hink it would consider a nude woman enough of a threat to ignore Tavish for the moment.

Life's been hammering me some, my apologies. Had a really bad week. I'll try to keep up a straighter schedule now.

Regardless, don't worry about the poison any longer, Theris. I think you made all your saves.

I'm still alive, still around, looking to get this moving again this first week of March. Is anyone/everyone else still around as well? I apologise again for the long, long delay. My health issues of late have not been kind, which has squashed desire to write--things are getting more managable now though.

To answer more openly a question I got in PM:

Are you restarting Autumnvale?

Should be, yes. Been catching up where inspiration has hit, while also trying to take it easy so I don't jump in too fast and burn myself right out.

A reply is coming. I just couldn't say when right now. Hence the 'in the next week,' estimate being a bit -- off.

And there we go. I'm afraid there isn't much I can do with a fair bit of, "So what next?" kind of replies but... ^^;;

And everyone can go ahead and gain a level; I'd intended one after this encounter, I think I just forgot to say anything.

Alright ^^ most of my lvl up is done, I got +7 HP for the roll, and I chose to up my dex by 1 since we are lvl 4 now. I also get a Hunters bond which I am thinking of taking a familiar, not sure how you want to do that, if a friendly wolf just comes out of the woodwork, or if I'll have to work for it lol. I also can prepare 1 spell per day now.

Nina has been leveled. And Theris, we get max hp, so no need to roll.

Are our spells re-prepared.

We can do the 'friendly wolf just comes out of the woodwork' rather than something prolonged. Perhaps it can be of assistance in the immediate future as well.

......so, for the first time in 3 months, I was told this thread had new posts....uh....mind if I rejoin this weekend once I've had time to catch up to all the action I've missed? (Given how long I've been gone with no one to blame but myself I'll hardly be upset if I'm not welcome back)

Back
Top Bottom