Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] The Autumnvale Brothel

Nina wants to move forward. Just letting you know OOC.

As for Desril I'm more then willing to welcome you back.

Mmhm, feel free, Desril. I've certainly not gone three months without responding... though, at least one. >.>

Regardless. I'm really caught up in life stuff presently; I plan on responding in the next week (again). We will see how that goes. Gonna make a better effort in the coming months to respond more promptly, as well.

Alright. I'll catch up on the IC this week and get a response up this weekend. I'd want to do it faster but I missed quite a lot so I've got to try and figure out where I ran off to in the midst of all this >.>

I left an opening there for Eris to join in, for when you get caught up, Desril.

Also, since I did have another bit planned (but sort of scrapped when things didn't quite go as I thought they might); I decided to toss it in regardless here. Figured it was kind of a 'might as well' moment to see if, perhaps, the group wished to stick together or unwisely split up. :p

Alright, caught up on the IC. In an effort to explain where Eris disappeared to, is there any objection to saying she snuck off to follow the one that got away and can rejoin Travish and the others with that information?

Edit;
I just woke up, I missed that last line! Hrm, to backtrack or wait for the party to catch up to me...

No objections. I can post ahead for that if that's what you wish to go with.

For the moment, there's no much I can respond to here that I'm seeing as a path hasn't been chosen. ^^;

Alright, I'm going to go ahead and call this one, put a fork in it. I've just not the interest left at this stage to try getting things going again, and kicking some life back in. Apologies, it was a fair run, and thank you to those who stuck it out as far as it went.

Back
Top Bottom