Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] The Autumnvale Brothel

Chris, Davian, Sepet?

I'm going to give it to the two week mark, afterwards I'm going to consider perhaps trying to grab some of the other people who expressed interest in order to keep this going/alive.

Alright, I am moving on the 17th, so for the space around there I'll be unavailable. At least the 16th and 18th as well, perhaps more. As for this game, well, I'd very much like to continue and see it through to the end but... that gets difficult when it is only me. I'm gonna hold off on doing anything further (beyond responding as long as people keep doing so) until after my move, and re-evaluate from there.

Sepet, Damian, if you're out there, I'd appreciate any kind of, ah... update on what's up. No worries either way, it would just help with figuring things out.

I'm having trouble getting settled in. >.<

A lot of adjustment for me, I'd been living at my previous place for at least a decade. I've just not had the wherewithal to tackle this game yet, though given the general silence, I don't think there was much harm done there. After thinking on it a little bit, I'm gonna give this one another kick to try and get it off the ground and running again. Which I should be able to do now, even if I'm not entirely up for writing at the present time--I suspect that'll change in the next week or so that it'll take to find replacements though as I start replying to things again and getting back in the groove.

Off to bump the interest thread, and see where that goes....

Okay, getting this ball rolling again. Please welcome jamieth and Desril, who will be joining us.

For the two of you: you can either have arrived earlier in the day, and found something to do in town (my first post gives a few options, mentioning the store and such), or you could just be arriving now (together, or slightly apart, either/or). The fight / shouting is all coming from around the vicinity of the brothel, in the town's square, so it would be very hard to miss.

I'll see what I'm gonna do with the characters of those who are MIA sooner or later--I'll worry about it once we get things going again.

Can the two of you post completed profiles with sheet links in the profiles thread for me, please?

Edited my old profile post with the sheet and information. I see Jamie also posted. I'll try to post IC tonight but no promises. Initial posts are hard >.>

This diiiiidn't quite turn out as I expected, but.. xD.

I suppose it works well enough. I'm sure the pause hadn't helped. Desril, that was.... that was quite the introduction.

These two do as far as you are aware, yes. :3
I am going to wait on another reply before I do. It is kind of fortunate for me that not much has happened since my reply since I've been dealing with illness, hopefully by the time it comes for me to reply I'll be feeling better. If not, now you know why.

So, I wasn't getting any emails from my subscription saying you'd posted. Sorry about that. It's 6am but I'll post when I'm more awake today

No worries. I think there was an announcement that said that might be an issue.

I'm going to try to respond later today. I've not been sleeping well plus headaches. Not ideal for writing. Also we will have a new player joining us as well. Just hashing out some final pieces in PM.

Yo. Since we're both new to the game, do you want to make a minor adjustment and know each other? Or possibly have had Tavish be in the caravan that was riding Eris on the way to town?

Desril said:
Yo. Since we're both new to the game, do you want to make a minor adjustment and know each other? Or possibly have had Tavish be in the caravan that was riding Eris on the way to town?

Lol sure, lets say that they know each other ^^ any thoughts as to how? I was thinking he could have worked a job with her, or something like that.

Hm, no particular preference on my end. I'm fine with whatever sounds interesting to you. If they worked together in the past, perhaps they stopped some minor demon or necromancer or something?

(And of course, he'd know about her curse)

Desril said:
Hm, no particular preference on my end. I'm fine with whatever sounds interesting to you. If they worked together in the past, perhaps they stopped some minor demon or necromancer or something?

(And of course, he'd know about her curse)

That works ^^ I'll pop over and make a quick edit.

Lol I've been having thoughts about that and what could happen in combat situations and the like.

Feel free to abuse it! As you can tell from her introductory post, I'm not likely to get offended by much :p

I've a headache coming on so I sort of rushed the last bit of that reply out, do let me know if I missed anything. ^.^

I'll try to get back to my intended reply rate, but I'll be putting my health first, and all, so we'll see how that goes.

At this point, I think the major options are: continue trying to halt the elves, visit the brothel, follow Algar to ask him questions or ask about town? Feel free to do whatever you like (even if it isn't something I just said); if nobody tries to interrupt the elves running, they will get away in short order. Once they hit the treeline, they're more or less gone. Algar will take a few minutes to get off his horse, so plenty of time for that.

I'm likely going to write out characters to missing players; I dislike NPCing them and find it easier to do that so after this scene they likely won't be present much (plus, it makes it easier to write when there's not a handful of NPCs in every scene >.>)

Back
Top Bottom