Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass(ive TiTS) Effect (pods6827 & firestarter09)

"Nope! Not yet my brother!" Menta announced, crossing her arms with a sly grin. "I've been itching to go the local brothel, I wanna see if we can buy out some contracts." One could wonder what Menta plan was, Meena deadpanned at her twin, facepalming at her antics. "We're buying some goddamn strippers!" Menta grin was becoming more deranged as she began to maniacally laugh.

Shaking his head slightly at one of his sister's antics, Steven nevertheless smiled as they all made their way out of the club. "Really Menta? I hope you know that if you strike out in a brothel I'll never stop laughing," he teased. At her deranged laughter the male sibling couldn't hold back any longer and joined his sister in facepalming. "See this? This is why you have trouble finding people to stick it in." Regardless, the trio made their way to a brothel that Menta had heard good things about.

Menta smirked as she looked around the brothel, 'Beth’s Busty Broads' the local brothel on Tarvos Station, it wasn't easy to miss, a glowing pink sign which announces that open for business to the east. Skimpy girls and broad-chested males alike always pass through doors that proudly proclaim 'Never closed!' You can probably imagine why. Sexual needs don’t keep hours of operation, and neither does this brothel. The other side of the passage houses a simplistic laser light show and thumping sound system, designed to draw the eye to Beth’s. "Where's Beth... C'mon where she's at..." Menta eye's darted around she tried to find the owner... Her flicked as she picked up the sound of approaching high heels, she looked to her left catching a glimpse of Beth who currently was wearing some type of black suit. Said woman was heading to the desk by the entrance. "Beth yes..." Menta giggled giddly to herself, Meena looked at her twin sighing once more, before facepalming at her antics.

Steven quickly joined Meena in sighing at their sister's actions, before looking around the brothel. It occurred to him that he hadn't been in to many places like this in his life, and mostly those few times had been because of Menta as well. "Well now that you've found her, let's see if she's got any contracts to buy out," he said, walking with his sibling towards the suit-clad woman.

Menta chuckled as she slammed her hands on Beth's desk, said woman looked at the Kaithrit unamused. 'What do you want?' The owner of the brothel asked, Menta grinned cheekily as her tails curled. "Oh I want one of your contracts, I want one of your girl's!" Her voice growing peppy as she leaned on to the desk, invading the owners personal bubble. Said owner pushed her glass up as she stared at the girl, she placed at finger to the middle of Menta chest and pushed her back, causing Menta to frown. 'Give me a mintue." She bluntly tells the Kaithrit woman. Meena gaped at how her sister was acting, why did she have to be so childish today?

The look on Steven's face mostly mirrors that of Meena, and when he looks at her he shakes his head and sighs. "Well you can't pick your family," he jokes to the more serious twin. Still, that didn't mean he couldn't give Menta's metaphorical leash a good tug. "Calm your tits sis," the human commented, "If you don't behave you might not get anything here."

Menta scowled quickly at her family, before sweetly turning back to Beth who had placed a piece of paper on the table. The name on it was simply Reaha, a modded Bovine-human. "Reaha? Interesting." Menta murmured to herself, noting the price being at 5,000 credits. "Huh... Cheap." A grin grows across her face as she looks to her family, tails swishing in a motion and asking for credits. Meena deadpanned at her twin, rolling her eyes as shs knew her sister was asking for credits.

Steven gave his less serious twin a deadpan look as he realized that she was asking for money for this contract. Sighing, he pulled out a credit chit. "You're lucky that I'm such a kind, giving older brother," the male Steele said, handing the object over to Beth to pay for his sister's desires.

Menta stuck her tongue out at Steven, not caring that she mouched off him. "Yay! I'm getting myself a sexy girl." Menta couldn't help but be a beam of pure delight, as she watched Beth leave to go get Reaha. "Ahhh~!" The erotic space catgirl let out a sigh of relief, leaning forward onto the desk, while her large rump which strained in her current article of clothing, was pointed at her siblings. The succulent luscious bum looked so slapable, so easy to hit. Meena looked to her brother smirking as she knew what to do, making a quick hand motion to see of he got the idea. Meena knew it was going to be fun to embarrass her sister. Smirking proudly she readied a hard slap, quickly delivering it to Menta bum which jiggled and wobbled in their confines. "Ahhh~!" Menta moaned and squealed in surprise.

Grinning as Meena silently let him know her plan, Steven brought his own hand up and, at the same time as his sister, slapped Menta's other cheek and watched with clear enjoyment as it jiggled and bounced lewdly. And with how large her ass had become after taking Meena's enhancement drug, he had a feeling that it could jiggle for a good, long time if she didn't stop it. "Such a lewd girl you are, sticking that fat ass out towards your siblings," he whispered in her ear, "I think you're asking for it to get slapped and groped."

Menta cooed in pleasure as her butt jiggled for at least two minutes straight. "Ahh~ you fuckers aren't fair!" Her tails curled as she furrowed her brow turning to look at her brother, not caring that Meena had slapped her ass as well. "Hey bro, better be careful with your coffee." She threatens her brother with her famous deathglare. Just then Beth came walking back into view with a very beautiful woman who seemed quite modded, the woman Reaha Hayes was certainly a bomb shell, even without her bovine looks. She's not much over five foot, with tremendously wide hips, and an ass one could lose yourself in, thick enough to sink a hand into. On the right cheek of her butt, she's got a large tattoo of the Coalition Expeditionary Force's logo: the only remaining hint on her fleshy, cow-like body that she was once a warrior. Sprouting from her backside, just above her butt, is a slender tail that swishes absently, Meena looked at her: nearly a yard from tip to base, with a plume of red fur at the end. Her face is still fully human, save for a pair of cute little bovine horns poking out from her flowing ass-length strawberry hair. She's standing stark naked, if only because her massive and a probably variable bust-size denies all attempts to constrain it: her tits, swollen with milk, are truly massive being a huge pair of FF-cup breasts, each with a big inch-long nipple at its tip.

Steven rolled his eyes at Menta, being used to her threats by now. "Oh please, like I don't know better than to leave my drinks unguarded around you," he commented, just before Beth returned, Reaha behind her.

Almost the textbook definition of a cow-girl, Steven had to admit that his sister at least had good taste in women. The male had a very noticable reaction to her arrival in his pants, his front tenting a bit. "Well, this is a pleasant surprise," he said, though he silently wondered just how a woman like this had ended up in a place like this.

Menta narrowed her eye's at her brother, finding no amusement at the moment. She was quick to focus back on Reaha, her eyes taking in all of the girls succulent form before swaying herself over to the cowgirl, hands soon running across the soft cheeks of the girls face. Menta purred as she placed a kiss on the girls lips, surprising the cowgirl who jerked a bit yet allowed Menta to do what she was doing. Menta purred as she pulled away licking her lips and eyeing the girl lustfully. "Names Menta, I'm your mistress now. Got it?" The cowgirl looks meekly away from Menta, who in turn decided to look at Beth. "Anything- never mind." She said sighing as she saw a box in her hands. On the top of the box is a cartoonish label of a massively endowed brevan male surrounded by fawning women of a variety of races.

“Aphrodisiac patches. Less invasive, though perhaps less effective, than the direct injections we’ve been using to keep her quiet. Make sure to keep up with changing them or she’ll likely become... agitated. The same goes for milking her, unless you like your cow-sluts nice and immobilized by their giant tits. The patches help with that, too. She gives her best milk when orgasming, we’ve found. Isn’t that right, cow?” she asks, pinching one of Reaha’s big nipples hard enough to make her whimper and wince — and draw forth a big drop of milk, which Beth wipes off on her tit. The Kaithrit daugjter of Victor looked back at Reaha cringing.

Suddenly, Reaha looks up from the floor, finally meeting Menta gaze. “Mistress, may I speak freely?”

With the fiery look in this cow-girl’s eyes, Mentareckon she’s about to explode. Menta knew she could tell her to get it off her chest this once, and then it’s back to being a meek little milk-whore for her own need; or, she could give her blanket permission to speak her mind from now on. No sense in her keeping thoughts to herself while she plays the slave, right? Right? Menta scowled as she tbought of an answer, sighing deeply before saying. "Eh fuck it! Speek all you want, I ain't no slave driver."

Steven's smile thins as he hears Reaha be referred to as a cow, thinking to himself that it's probably a good thing that she's getting the hell out of here. "Yeah, none of us are the type to hold back our thoughts," he said to her, "So go ahead and speak your mind."

Menta noticed the sudden shift almost instantly, uh-oh. It seemed that Beth was going to be in a world of pain. She glanced to Beth who had faintly snicked about regretting that descion. Well... At least the bitch gets what coming.

“You got it,” the cow-girl says, just a moment before turning to Beth, practically hoisting her erstwhile mistress over the desk by the collar of her blouse. “Listen up you bimbo piece of shit, I am sick and fucking tired of being called a dumb cow or a big-titted whore. I did NOT sign up for this... Did you think I wanted to be hooked up to a bunch of machines and then pumped full of drugs till I could barely think, and left to rot for days between some horny john coming in and using me. My contract said I was down to fuck, not to be whored out. And I am really sick of your shit-eating superior attitude, slut. You are NOT fucking better than me, and no amount of latex fetish-wear is ever gonna change that." Menta looked to her siblings wondering if either of them would step in, she knew she wouldnt step in to stop Reaha... She quickly turned back to the situation. "Oh, no... you are the lowest form of life in this fucking universe; and even with all these gene mods, you’re a hell of a lot less human than I am. You had better thank your dear and fluffy lord I am getting the fuck OUT of here, because the next time I got my hands free, I was coming for your smug little bitch ass. And if you call me a cow again, so help me I will come down on you like the hand of God. Do. You. Get. Me?”

With a face etched with clear and present terror, Beth slowly nods. Scowling with contempt, Reaha lets the woman go, and she flops to the ground as the naked cow-girl turns to the three and says, “Sorry about that. Can we go?”

Menta smirked and nodded to the girl, a smile grew on her face. "Youll be great addition."

Eyes widening as Reaha grabbed her former boss, Steven watched with a growing grin as the cow-girl came down on Beth like the fist of an angry god. He met Menta's eyes for a moment, winking at her and giving a thumbs up, clearly pleased by her choice. He looked back at Reaha in time to catch the end of her tirade. "Yeah I think we're going to get along just fine," the male sibling said before offering the woman his hand. "Steven Steele, pleased to meet you Reaha."

Reaha did not take Steven hand, choosing to go to Menta instead taking to her side. "Can we please go now?" The cow-girl asked her new owner's, Menta nodded to their new companion. If one was too look into Menta eye's you could tell she was just in love with the cow-girl. Her tails were curling and thrashing aimlessly, while her ears flicked and swiveled. Her face said it all though, the way she blushed and smiled softly.

Lowering his hand when it became clear that Reaha wouldn't take it, Steven's lips started to quirk up into a smile as he watched the furtive way Menta was reacting to the former brothel worker's presence near her. "Well I don't have anything left to do here," the young man commented, "So I'm ready to go if my sisters are."

"We'll be going now, dear brother." Meena said to her sibling, grabbing him by the ark and leading him out, Menta would follow in tow offering her to Reaha only to denied. It left her wondering why the cow-girl denied her offer.

"Hey I'm curious." Menta said as she slipped her top back on, as the cow-girl looked at her. "Why don't you want my top?" She asked, Reaha sighed as she thought of a polite way to answer, the two lagged a but behind Meena and Steven as they talked.

"You know, that actually reminds me," Steven commented to Meena as Menta and Reaha conversed, "Did you two manage to find a place with clothes that could contain you?" He looked at the newly voluptuous bodies of his siblings, and the way that their clothes strained to hold back their curvy forms. "If not, we probably have some time to stop somewhere before we need to leave, and we could probably pick something up for Aethyta and Reaha too."

Reaha eyes glanced to the ground, staring down at the metallic floor as she thought of what to say. She didn't really know how to explain why she couldn't wear clothing. "Well you see, I can't wear clothing." Reaha said to the group blushing. "Those patches they put me on, it makes everything to sensitive, and I wear clothing I'd be cumming for hours. I'm also addicted to them." Menta looked at her new crew-mate, frowning as she realized what a pain it was for her.

"Well, we'll get clothing when can brother, but first we need to get her to the ship." Menta said to her brother, Meena also shared this same sentiment yet did not say a word. "I think we'll try and find a way to help you Reaha." She said softly.

"Yeah, if nothing else I'm sure we can find a way to ease you off of those patches." And if that didn't work, he thought, he was sure there was someone at Steele Tech who could give them a hand. After that they started making their way back towards the hangar, where their ship was waiting for them.

Menta smirked as they were near the ship, quickly she delivered a slap to Steven ass before racing off to the door of the ship; not even paying mind to Zeke; the nice technician who had helped re-fit the old ship. Speaking of ships, The Casstech Z14 was in better shape than before. It looked brand spanking new to be truthful! Its paint was now a nice bright redd with silver stripes was a nice fresh coat, the broken parts, pieces that had rotted were gone. Still looked like it a small ass ship though.

Grinning at his sister's slap, Steven followed her towards the ship at a more sedate pace. Looking at the changes it had undergone, the young man nodded to Zeke once they were closer. "Great work Zeke," he said with a smile, "It no longer looks like we'll go up in smoke the moment we try to take off!" Of course, he thought to himself, there was still the issue of interior space, but their crew was still small enough that other than a little snugness they'd be fine.

Menta probably wouldn't mind that though, he thought with a grin, in fact, she'd probably enjoy the closeness with Reaha if no one else.

Menta smirked as she found a place to hide within the cockpit of the ships, she wasn't going to let her brother get his revenge. Zeke chuckled as he took what Steven as a thanks. "Well to be honest I wish I could've done more though, but this old dog will get you through a lot. Just don't try and go through a minefield." He told Steven, he glanced at Meena and Reaha who entered the ship. "Say, don't tell me your you three already got a ton of people on your crew? You do know this doesn't hold much right?"

Back
Top Bottom