Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass(ive TiTS) Effect (pods6827 & firestarter09)

Her ass jiggled when she was pushed on to her back, she moaned muffledly as her brothers tongue forced its way into her mouth, the taste of alcohol was noticeable im her mouth as her own tongue danced with Stevens. She mewled as her breasts were played with, jiggling and wobbling, her left nipple was teased and played with, the half-Kaithrit moaned and mewled, her large long shaft pulsed and throbbed slightly, as she felt it rub gainst Stevens smooth shaft, she loved the feeling as the 'barbs' were rubbed against sending waves of pleasure through her body, her tails curled and moved to either side of her, moving one of her own hands down to her and her brothers shaft, she began to stroke both of their tips in a slow loving manner. She could feel her large testicles churn as they brushed against Stevens quad. Causing another mewl to be made by Menta. "This is heaven." She couldn't help but think, as ways her brother could please her started to form.

As they kissed Steven moved one of his hands down Menta's body, making it's way down to her long cock. Once it made contact he started stroking it, the small barbs not bothering him as he ran his fingers along the meaty shaft, occasionally moving a bit further down to play with his sister's heavy balls as well. "You like that don't you?" he cooed as he heard Menta moan in pleasure. Slowly he began moving his entire body downward until his face was next to her cock, placing a few kisses on the shaft before slowly running his tongue up and down it.

Menta cried happily as her balls were stroked, her 'barbs' (they were actually nodules of flesh, that gave a tantalizingly soft, bristly texture to her cock) increased the pleasure she felt, purring happily as she was pleasured by her brother. "Yeah thats right bro... Please your sister... Oh fuck!" Gasping as she felt her brothers switching between her shaft and balls, her heavy sack churning with cum, building pressure in her shaft. "Fuck yes!" Slowly she began to raise an eyebrow, watching as her brother began to move around, letting out a groggy groan as her tits were rubbed against as her brother positioned his face at her shaft. As she let out a groggy moan, as her sibling placed a few loving kisses on her shaft, causing her to moan even louder, and practically let out a bestial roar as her cock was soon licked by her sibling. The nodules of flesh adding even more sensation and pleasure to the half-Kaithrit. "Thats right! Lick your big sister cock! Please me!" She roared in pleasure once more, her more animalistic side showing, as she placed a hand on Steven firm ass, before giving it a nice sharp slap. "You like that don't you bro? Me giving you a nice slap.... W-while you lick my cock."

"Well I'm not gonna complain about it that's for sure," he commented between placing his lips on his sister's shaft. After a few more licks the cock was slick with his saliva, and the military man wrapped his lips around Menta's tip, slowly easing his way down it's length. As he did that Steven brought a hand up and started teasing her pussy with two fingers, urging her on as he went.

Menta howled in pleasure as her brother placed his lips on her shaft, shuddering and moaning as he slowly down the length of her shaft, letting out more howls of pleasure, as she gave another sharp slap to his behind, only letting squeals a second later; when her sibling placed two fingers at her pussy teasing her relentlessly. Menta moaning relentlessly gave another shapr slap to her brothees ass once more. "For a guy, your ass is sure feminine." She teased her borther, pointing it out to him bluntly as she gave a lught squeeze to it.

"And for a woman you've sure got a big ol' cock," Steven fired back, grinning even as his sister gave his ass a slap. "So now that I've got it all slick, are you going to do anything with that piece of meat or not?" He pulled slightly away from Menta's cock as he spoke, giving the half-kaithrit a smirk as one hand fondled her heavy balls.

Menta cooed happily as her heavy cum filled balls churned, as one of them was fondled bu her brothers hand. "Ohhh fuck, i don't know maybe shove my large kitty cock up your ass... If thats ok with you." She purrs in pleasure as her brothers hand began to fondle harder, causing her balls to churn even harder than before; as pre-cum began to leak from the tip. "Mmmhmm! Ngh! HNGH!" Shd cries out, as she gives Steven feminine ass another sharp slap. "Fuck! Let me fuck your feminine ass brother!" Menta exclaimed in excitement. "I wanna fuck it super hard! Let me shove my cock in there!" Her ravenous sexual hunger beginning to show.

"It's not that feminine," he grumbled as he rotated his body around, giving Menta a better angle at his ass. "Sheesh, always so eager, that's gotten you in trouble a few times over the years you know." Getting himself into a comfortable position Steven looked back at his sister as she stopped showing any restraint whatsoever. "Come on, let's get this party started!"

Menta smiled devilishly when her brother said the words 'lets get this party started!' Her more brutish side showing once more; as she did not waste a second to ram her cock into her siblings ass, as she ran a hand and squeezed Steven mallabe ass. Well mallabe to a degree really... She snorted when she thought of something she had gotten into a lot of trouble for. "Remember you bully in highschool? Course you do... I wonder how he- I mean she is doing now." She says aloud, wondering whatever did happen to her brothers old bully, which she had beaten the shit out of and made him a bitch, not an actuall dog mind you, but a girl. "Man i need to find her number." Shè says before she began to slowly thrust in and out of his brothers tights fuckable ass. "Your ass is as good as ever." She purrs with a grunt, her drunk state still remaining even though she was still talking straight.

Steven grunted as Menta started to fill his ass with her cock, moving his body slightly so that he could be more comfortable as she fucked him. He'd seen some of her partners who hadn't learned that lesson and had their heads constantly thrust into walls, or whatever she fucked them against. At his sister's words he remembered the guy she was talking about; a guy he'd gone to private school with, before puberty had hit him like a Krogan linebacker. "Yeah I remember that. I also remember you almost being brought up on charges for what you did to him." That being cornering him in a bathroom and fucking him until he was almost broken. He rolled his eyes at her expressed desire to look her up again.

"And your dick's about the same as ever," he replied, making a show of pushing back onto her shaft as he spoke. "That's a little surprising really. Would've thought that living with Menta you'd have three dicks, each larger and more exotic than the last by now."

"Hah! Yeah almost! Like I'd get arrested, he was my bitch after that. He was pansy after that!" She grunts, giving another hefty thrust to her sibling buttocks. "Hey don't roll your eyes at me! Shes still my bitch! I did mark her and used a kit to make sure it would turn out like a tattoo." It was true, she had bitten the boy multiple times; he was never the same again. Menta couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of having three exotic dongs, with each one being larger than the last. "Heh! That be pretty cool, thanks for the idea bro." She purrs in pleasure. As her balls churned and bounced with each thrust. "Hey bro try using your feet to tease my nips? Think you can do that? Or are you not flexible enough?" Menta asked, before teasingly saying. "Maybe you can't after alll your not a flexible Kaithrit."

"I wonder how Cass is doing? It's been a while since I've seen her, hope shes ok... Bet she would like to see you again, but then again she was my gal." Menta rambled, as her hands grabbed the sides of his hips.

Adjusting his body slightly Steven gave Menta a teasing look. "Oh I'll show you just how flexible I am!" he said, moving his legs back and using his toes to tease his sister's breasts, and especially her nipples as she'd requested. "Well how do you like that?" he asked, idly boasting at having proved that he could do it.

"Yeah Cass was pretty cool," Steven said, feeling Menta's hands on his hips and groaning lightly as she squeezed, pulling him closer and deeper onto her cock. "One of the only people in the galaxy who could ever keep up with you when you really got going." He paused for a moment, thinking about the busty woman, "Last I heard she'd just become Captain of a freighter. Haven't heard anything from her recently though."

Menta let out whorish moans as her nipples and breasts were teased by Steven toes. "Oohhh fuck! Your feet are soft!" As a grin spread across her face. "How do i like it? I don't know I'd say I'm more flexible." She taunts as she thrusted her cock harder into her brother once more, keeping a firm grip on his hips. "Yeah Cass was great, glad i was able to convince her not to use the treatment." She comments, as she gasped when her nipples were teased even more. "Ooh bro you'd make a great girl! Your body is so perfect for it!" She cried out in pleasure teasing him once more, her cock began to move faster in and out of Stevens ass. "So fucking tight~." Ignoring the comment about Cass being a captain, as she began to focus on fucking on Stevens ass. "You'd make a great butt slut." Her nails began to dig into Steven skin a bit.

Steven rolled his eyes again at Menta's claim that he'd make a great girl. "And I've told you a few times already, I'm completely happy as a guy. I don't want or need to take anything to be more girly." This wasn't the first time his sibling had said something like that but his answer hadn't changed at all since the first time. He wondered if his answer would ever get through her head, but he somehow doubted it.

Groaning slightly as Menta started to squeeze harder, Steven pushed his ass back further, trying to make the half-kaithrit cum. "Come on sis, put a little effort into it," he said, decided to tease his sibling right back, "Right now it's like getting fucked by a needle!"

Menta chuckled at her brothers response to her teasing. "Well its not my fault that you looked like a girl when we were kids~." She purrs back in a more loving tone, her squeezed her brothers ass even harder, as she began to thrust with more vigor and pace. The comment made by her brother only served to make her go faster; as her cock pumped in and out of Stevens ass. "Shit! I'm going to blow my load all inside of you!" She cries out in pleasure to her sibling; her cock trembling and throbbing inside of her brothers buttocks, with one final thrust Menta let out a mighty howl of pleasure; as her her cock shot ropes of her sticky cum into Stevens ass, filling it to the brim as her heavy sack began to churn. "Damn I'm so virile and fertile now! Sis really did a number with that growth mod!" She cried out, eyes squinting as she felt her cock shoot out a few more ropes of cum, before finally stopping allowing for the half-kaithrit to catch her breath, her chest rising and falling as her large breasts jiggle with each rise and fall, she knew she was going to have to get used to this. "Damn shopping is going to be a pain." She says with a yawn. "I think I've kept you busy huh? You should probably head on out bro, I might end up taking a cat nap." Yawning once more.

As Menta came Steven felt his own orgasm approaching as well, and with a groan he shot a sizable load all over the couch they were on. The male Steele looked back at his sister, enjoying the way her breasts jiggled even after she had stopped moving. "You enjoy that nap sis," Steven said as he pulled himself off of her shaft. Putting his pants back on he made his way back to the bar, wondering if he'd missed anything while he'd been in the back room.

The bar was rather empty most of the people had left save a few patrons. There was however, a ever present alcoholic scent combined with drug-laced smoke and salty food giving the place a unquestionable aroma of a seedy bar. Due to the low population of patrons now, the witresses were out and about, more specifically the Three-breasted waitresses balancing trays full of drinks one-handed sashay around in short skirts and sheer tops, their gait made awkward by their three legs and small feet. One of them notices Steven and asks, “Oh hey! Your sister left with some women, she said for you to enjoy the night Oh! She also said drink some whisky for your father." She says with a smile on her face, before heading back to her waitresses duty's. Leaving the human seemingly alone with no one to drink with.

Deciding that getting a good whiskey was some of the best advice he'd ever gotten from Meena, Steven decided to do exactly that, ordering a moderately expensive one from the waitress as he took a seat at the bar. Once it was placed in front of him Steven raised it up, as thought toasting his father. "Here's to you pops, you old perv." With that he brought the glass to his lips, drinking the smooth liquor down in a few short gulps. Placing the now empty glass down on the counter he turned around, looking around the bar to see what else was happening around here.

The universe would give it's answer to Steven, in a rather familiar face. One he had not seen in quite some time, some one who he had a love hate relationship with. Which extended to Menta and Meena, having the same relationship with this familair. It was their dear cousin Jill; from Uncle Maximilian side of the family, some one who was rather detested for trying to steal from their father in the past, having done all of it in court with forged claims. And worse winning a few of the cases, as the claims had held up. Jill was surprisingly different this time around.. Well not really. She wore a red vest with a black shirt underneath and had her black pants on, she had hair up and away from her face. But it was noticeable that the tips of her hair had been dyed a dull silver-gray. "Hello cousin." She sneers at Steven, motioning a waitresses to bring her a drink. "I see your handling Uncle Vic's death well? After all your in a bar. Wasting your time with alien whores." She continued; her comments becoming more targeted and rude, it wasn't that hard to see all the bad influences caused by Uncle Max, after all in the past Jill had been likable, and adored the triplets to no end, even wishing to be one at some point or the other.

Steven looked up as Jill approached him, having seen her from across the room. "Hello cousin, I see we're skipping the pleasantries today. I'm afraid that Meena and Menta aren't here right now so this little reunion will just be us." He watched as a waitress brought her a drink, taking a moment to refill his own as well. "Just fulfilling one of my old man's last requests." He paused for a moment, idly swirling the glass as he thought about what to say. "Such an attitude you have; what happened to the cute girl who used to follow me around and proclaim that she'd marry me one day?" Steven brought up that old memory hoping to put her off guard, she'd always had such cute reactions after all.

Jill eye's went wide a bit, she did not expect her cousin would bring up... such childish things. "Y-You... Know nothing!" She exclaims, her voice raising several decibels. Before composing herself once more, her face growing flush and red as she tried to find words to rebuttle. "Look... I.. Dont. Have to explain to why I said those things, we were just children." She states. "I've grown up, so stop thinking such childish things hold true." Deep down Jills heart panged amd rang, she felt horrible saying these things. She loved her cousin's with all her heart.. But her father had taught her to forget such trival things.. And focus on becoming like him... Jill hand shool as she raised the mug to her lips, before taking a sip of her beverage and placing it on the bar counter once more. "Focusing on something else less... Than favorable... You know why I'm here right? Of course you do.. why am I asking, Jill your such a fool. I've come to give my condolence for Uncle Vic's death... And to announce that I Jill Steele, will be entering into your race for Uncle Vic's probes." Jill announced to her cousin, which was quite the surprise, considering how she couldn't have possibly known about the probes. Jill's face began to grow bright red once more as sweat ran down the sides of her head, apparently she had begun to think subconsciously about all things she could do with Steven. Or his sister's and thoughts had started to become more prominent. She began to shake a bit as she looked her cousin in the eyes.

And Steven was right, despite her personality having taken a turn for the worse, Jill still had some cute reactions. The small smirk he'd had at that however started to disappear as she revealed her intentions. "You know, it's probably for the best that Meena and Menta aren't here now; I can't imagine that they'd take the news that you're trying to take our inheritance from us very well. And I imagine that you remember what they do to people who make them angry right?" He met her gaze, narrowing his eyes as he did so. "Regardless of your intentions, you should know that we're not going to hold back just because you're family. We'll be finding those probes and leaving you to eat our dust."

Listening to her cousin, Jill couldn't help but scoff at Steven's tone. "Oh please, tell me cousin what would Menta and Meena do? Hmm, let's see absolutely nothing! Why you ask? Oh I don't know, maybe because I'll already be ahead of you all." She has smug smirk plastered on her face, as she took another sip from her drink. "Now my dear little cousin. What are you going to do about me? Illegally attack me? Threaten me? Or are you just going to let me go?" She places her drink back onto the counter once more, keeping her eye's locked on Steven waiting to see what he would do; though she had a feeling he would do nothing, he contained nothing but a loveable personality and wouldn't hurt a cousin of his. Deep inside Jill's heart panged once more feeling horrird at her comments, she began mentally screaming at herself. "YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT! DON'T ANTAGONIZE HIM! YOU COULD'VE USED THAT AS YOUR CHANCE TO JOIN THEM! GAHHH!" Jill began to grow an uneasy smile, as she gulped a bit. "W-well I'll be going now." Jill stutter a bit. "I-i think it would be best? No?" She kept looking at Steven, making sure he didn't make any sudden movements.

"Hmm" Steven murmured, not particularly convinced by Jill's words. "You know? I think you're lying." He grasped his cousin's wrist, pulling her close to him. "I think that you should have a seat right here," the man pulled his cousin into his lap, holding her there while he spoke, "And we can finally have a long-needed talk about how family should get along without insults or rudeness." Meanwhile Steven's cock, still a bit hard from his fun with Aethyta and Menta, started rubbing against his cousin's thigh as he held her close.

Jill eyes widen as she squeaked out in panic, her face growing flushed as she felt Stevens cock press against her thigh. "I-I-I!" Jill began to stutter, unable to properly respond to the situation. "Get-get your hands off me! You brute!" Her composure slightly coming back to her, as she tries to pull out of Stevens grasps. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT! WE ALMOST HAD HIM!" She once again began to mentally scream at herself. "STOP TRYING TO GET AWAY! JUST LET THIS HAPPEN! HE LOVES YOU FOR FUCK SAKES! STOP LISTENING TO THAT ASSHOLE OF FATHER!" Jill's composure was once more breaking down, the mental argument taking a strain on her mind. "Stop please! Please stop! Steven don't do this! You'll regret it, I promise you will." Jill squeaked once more as she sliped slightly, falling back into his lap once more. "I-I-I-I." She began to stutter unsure of how to answer once more. Tears began to well up at her eye's as she wanted to practically cry.

Back
Top Bottom