Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass(ive TiTS) Effect (pods6827 & firestarter09)

"A pleasure speaking with you Kelly," Steven said, smiling at the woman, grinning at the way she eyed up his sister, knowing that Meena would greatly enjoy that, "We'll pay him a visit so we can get the details of our new job." He looks to his sister and gestures down the hall the receptionist had pointed out, "Shall we?"

"Mm, why not i go first, bubble butt." Teased Meena in response to his kind gentleman gestures, her lips curled into a grin as she began to walk down the halls, butt jiggling and hips swaying with each step as her combat boots made audible clacks against the metal flooring.

"By all means," Steven teased back, "After all, I gave you a great view earlier, it's only fair that you return the favor!" He blew his sister a kiss as she stepped past him, falling into step behind her, his steps a bit quieter as they made their way to the door at the end of it, his gaze falling down to her swaying hips more than once.

"When I get the chance, I'm going to ride that cock, dry it completely while I get bred." She stated firmly with a clean grin on her face as she continued to walk, each sway and step threatening to rip her pants apart. "I need to get bigger clothing."

"Such a sweet talker," Steven cooed, his cock swelling within his pants, though not to the same extent as his sister, loving the way her soft skin was starting to peek out through the rips in her pants, "you know just what to say to get a guy good and hard!"

"I also know how to suck dick, clean it too." She stated with a small smirk, she approached the door and grasped the handle. "Take a good look at this ass, know you'll be smothered In it." She opened the door amd gestured for Steven to go in.

"It is a phenomenal ass," Steven admitted as he walked past Meena, entering the room where their client would be waiting, "I'll be waiting~. He wasn't sure what to expect, but if nothing else it probably wouldn't be as messy as his sister's own lab, and he could take comfort in that.

Meena would follow in suit as well, as they entered a large lab room. White how... Unique... There was equipment of all kinds laying about neatly as well small tables with beakers and what not. To the north of the room was a big glass wall which lead into another room; which from a rough guess had to be a containment room of a sort.

To the east was man, he looked like a normal enough human sans the blue hair, he wore a white lab coat and wore black pants along with black dresses shoes... Professional.

Stepping inside the lab, Steven noted that it was very...clean. Completely sterile, in a way that showed the effort that Xenogen put into their work. "Ahoy," he called out to the man who was in the room already, "I don't suppose you're Doctor Julian are you? We're here about the job you posted."

The man turned his head briefly over his shoulder, his eyes squinting. They were like piercings bullets once they homed in on Steven with an almost eerie glowing blue, capped with a pair of deep black slits that looked more at home on a feline than a human. "Yes?" He seemed rather annoyed

"Steven and Meena Steele reporting for duty!" he continued, not letting himself be unnerved by the doctor's feline gaze, "You did post a job about capturing some of the local fauna for your company, correct?"

"Yes, yes i did." He was smaller than the two Steele siblings, he pushed up his glasses and placed his hands in his pockets. "I'm assuming you want to know what you're hunting for?"

"That would be helpful yes," Steven agreed, "Anything you can tell us that can help us accomplish your job would be greatly appreciated."

The man was quick to answer, "I need you to capture some of the locals, the Zill, a male and female specimen." He pulled a small collar like device out from his coat pocket and presented it to Steven. "Xenogen is looking into their honey properties and we need to know how they work, so we can make a new product... So go capture one, then come back for another collar. I'll pay you 1,500 credits for each specimen."

Back
Top Bottom