Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass(ive TiTS) Effect (pods6827 & firestarter09)

Steven continued to thrust in Flahne as he came, ensuring that her soft, gelatinous body milked him for every drop that he had. "Oh I'll give you more alright!" he cried, "Everything you can handle and then some!" The room was filled with the lewd sounds of their hips rapidly smacking together as he rode his orgasm to the very end, his thrusts starting to slow down as the human panted from the exertion. "You're one hell of a woman Flahne," Steven commented as he began to slowly pull out, making sure that she felt every inch of his cock as he did so

Flahne purred and cooeed, her pussy squeezing it even tighter as her belly started to stretch from the sheer volume within her womb. "Moarrrrr! Yes~! I want it so badly!~" She threw her head back in pure bliss, purple eyes crossing as she still slammed back against Steven thrusts; making the slapping sound even louder and louder. Luckily for them the room was securely sound proofed.

Steven let out a great belly laugh at Flahne's reaction, continuing to slam away at her pussy and filling the room with the sounds of their lovemaking. If not for the soundproofing there was no way they wouldn't have attracted at least a few voyeurs, neither one of them being interested in holding back their cries of lust and pleasure. "I think I could get used to this!" he commented with a grin, reaching around to palm the alien's gyrating breasts while he slammed into her, "I'll have to give you a call whenever I stop by Mhen'ga, I doubt a pussy like yours is anything less than one of the best on the planet!"

Flahne shivered and let her body go limp, energy beaten out of her; her walls gave one final squeeze as she came upon that cock; and the alien goo woman let out rather cute noises as she about passed out. "Ngh, oooh, so mucuuch!"

Flahne's clenching pussy managed to thoroughly milk the last of Steven's cum into her, the human groaning as his thrusts began to slow. "It's been a bit since I've cum like that," he commented, beginning to pull out of the alien secretary while using his strong arms to keep her from falling, lifting her for a moment before placing her back in her chair, letting her rest for a moment and catch her breath

Flahne lips curled into one bubbly smile, eyes looking up and down Steven form as she breathed slowly. "Mmm, so good.... I can't even feel my legs... You really tore me up, don't think I'll be able to walk for a while." She ran her hands down her gooey legs and giggled knowing that she was exaggerating the experience at the current moment. "Mmm, come back anytime you feel like dropping off another load..." She paused before letting out a cute giggle. "Or if you're up for something kinky."

"What can I say, I aim to please," Steven replied as he stood up, watching with interest as Flahne ran her hands across her long, perfectly smooth legs. "I'll definitely try to pay you another visit while I'm on planet. Don't know how long we'll be here, but I think I can make some time for such a lovely lady." He placed a kiss on Flahne's cheek before giving her a lusty grin. "And don't worry, I'm always up for a bit of kink!"

"Well, we can exchange emails if you like, give us some time to chat when you aren't here." She licked her lips seductively as she looked over at her computer. "Just give me a moment, and i'll uh give my address..." she paused before blushing cutely. "I still can't feel my legs."

"Sounds like a great idea," Steven replied, smiling as he pulled out his omni-tool. He waited for the alien to give him her address before sending her his contact info, and her computer dinged to signal it had been successful. "I should probably go to make sure my sisters aren't causing too much trouble, but I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!" The human leaned down to place a soft kiss on Flahne's gooey lips, before making his way out of the office and towards the sole major settlement on Mhen'ga.

Meena was seen at a nearby bounty board, her eye's scanning the holographic board for each and every bounty. Her twin grey-tails curled and swished as her ears flicked and swiveled as she picked up the sounds of her brother. Her pants were tight on her enhanced lower half almost looking like it was about to burst, ass, hips and thighs just stretching it. Her shirt was tight and her cleavage could be seen at all times.

"Hey sis," Steven called out as he approached Meena, placing an arm around her shoulders and holding her close, "How's it going? Hope you two weren't bored while you were waiting for me." He turned to look at the bounty board she was looking at so intently, examining the various names and prices. "Anything interesting on here? Or maybe anyone?"

Meena leaned into Steven a bit when he came around, a smile on her face as her bro smelt of intense sex. "Menta wandered off to the near by police station, me on the other hand... Well I'm looking for any bounties or requests for help that pay out a nice amount of credits." She pressed her pant straining ass against her brothers crotch.

"Anything interesting on there?" Steven asked, idly pushing his hips forward to better grind against his sister's incredible ass. Flahne had gotten his libido down to a more manageable level, but he'd never say no to little displays of affection like this. He'd really missed that sort of thing when he'd joined the Navy. Steven wrapped his arms around Meena's waist, softly embracing her as he too examined the board for anything that was worth their time.

Meena kept up her bum pressing, she wasn't going to fuck her brother yet, regardless of her libido screaming at her to do it. Instead she was just going to make him climax in his pants! Her eyes gazed up and down the board before focusing on one, she lowered her hands onto her brothers. "Xenogen Dr looking for merc help."

As he felt his sister grind more intensely against his rapidly hardening shaft, Steven smiled, a soft rumble forming in his throat as he enjoyed the feel of Meena's pillowy ass pressing against him. "Seems like someone's got an itch they need scratched," he cooed in her ear even as his cock twitched in his pants.

Following Meena's gaze, Steven looked to the job she mentioned. "I suppose I'll trust your superior Merc instincts on this one," he commented, moving his hands up and down her body, teasing her much as she was teasing him, "Seems vague, but from what I remember of these corporate types that's not a surprise."

"And you should become a Kaithrit male, not a subby one, because well you have Steele jeans, our 'barbs' do wonder for sex." Purred Meena in response as her doughy pants-stretching rump grinded against that shaft. Her two tails flicked and curled around Steven waist.

"It doesn't say what he exactly wants, but given it's xenogen then it's probably mod related." She flicked her ears a bit and voiced some disgust at a unrelated topic. "I hate the treatment, you know that. Such a vile mod."

"But what if I do take the mods and become such a sexy example of Kaithrit kind that all your lovers leave you for me?" Steven teased, bringing one hand down to stroke his sister's lengthy cock, his fingertips rubbing against her Barb's, "I don't know if I could live with the guilt of hurting you so," he joked, placing a kiss on the back of her neck.

As Meena pressed her awe-inspiring ass back against his cock, Steven let out a grunt of pleasure, "Damn sis! Keep that up and you'll make me mess up my pants!"

Her pants were straining as Steven teased her thick prick, tails squeezed tightly around her brothers waist. Her balls churned and brimmed their own load while her ass continued to grind against Steven cock. "Mmm, yes, but i doubt that would happen." Purred Meena as she grabbed his free hand and shifted it up under her shirt and to her breasts.

"You never know," Steven replied with a grin, giving his sister's breast a good squeeze, "It could happen!" Then just as Meena pressed her wide cheeks back against his cock, really putting her hips into their grinding, the male let out a heated groan. Pressing his entire front against the half-kaithrit's back, he made a few more thrusting motions before he was unable to hold back any longer and finally came, spraying a thick load into his underwear. "Damn sis, you didn't hold back at all!" he exclaimed, his own hands moving quickly to make return the favor to his futanari sister

Meena let out a happy moan, her tails squeezed and cock throbbed as her brother stroked, and stroked. "Ngh, I know I don't." She seemed rather pleased with that fact, she loved making him blow his load. "Mmmm, come on big boy, make this futa squeal."

Having blown his own load, Steven was now free to focus all of his attentions on making Meena do the same. While one hand stroked her thick, barbed cock like an expert, his other hand moved down to palm his sister's heavy balls as well, massaging them between his fingers as he worked Meena over. "Making you squeal is a passion of mine," he cooed, breath hot on her neck as his hands practically flew across her cock and balls

"Come on, stroke harder you pussy!" Moaned the horny hybrid as her balls churned heavily and rolled within her brother's hand. "Ngh, you're going to have to do harder than that!" She exclaimed as pre-cum oozed from the tip and into her boxers. Her eye's rolled back lightly, and ears flattened as her sibling breath ran along her neck causing her to shiver and rub her ass against Steven bulge. "So naughty, in public~."

"Oh please, like you've ever cared about whether or not you're in public," Steven retorted, before pressing his mouth to Meena's neck and giving her a love bite. All while his hands quickened in their travels across her cock

"Mmmm, such a slutty boy, loving on my cock~." She started to press back into Steven again, rear squishing into thw wet cum soaked cock, while her own gushed a bit of thick-pre. "Ngh! Brother~, so naughty, doing your sister in public~. Are you a New Texan, or a proper man?~" She teased.

"Oh I'm a man all right," Steven groaned right in Meena's ear, "And I wonder who's sluttier between the two of us? With the way you're grinding against me I think the competition is pretty...stiff!" He punctuated his joke by moving the hand that was cupping her balls slightly, allowing a couple of his fingers to travel down and teasingly press into her dripping pussy

Back
Top Bottom