Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass(ive TiTS) Effect (pods6827 & firestarter09)

"Ack!" Steven cried as he was suddenly manhandled, his sister having him tight in her hands. "I tried to tell you! But you were so eager to find a brothel that I doubt you would've heard if I told you chastity belts were being added to all commercial space suits!" He shook in Menta's grip for a moment longer before trying to pry her arms off of him. "Look, I'm not happy about it either, and I know Jill's not your favorite person in the verse, but I honestly don't think she's any threat to us. You two used to run circles around her when we were barely even teens, and as far as I could tell she hasn't changed much. A little bitchier sure, but not much smarter if she thought telling me she was after the pods was a bright idea."

Meena walked up to her struggling bother placing and running a finger along his chest. "Mmm, I see, but you still didn't think to try, dear brother." Her tone was seductive yet the underlying mischievous and well, evil. "Oh, well, guess I'll just need to fix that. By getting pregnant with some other person sperm." She smirked. "Or maybe I'll get some two bit turian hotshot to do it."

"Oh no, however will I survive that knowledge," Steven deadpanned, all but rolling his eyes at them. "Look, I absolutely should have told you immediately, that's my B. But we should also get a move on if we want to get a head start on our search, right?"

"I guess we'll just have to find out." She had a playful smirk across her face before motioning for her sister to hope off her brother. "C'mon ladies, we've got a job to do." It seemed that their main task would be finding the probe.

As Menta hopped off of Steven he took a moment to readjust his clothes. "Yeah, come on. We should get down to planetside and see what we can find." He was itching to get down there, as much to see the new planet as to find the probe in some ways. After all, while he'd been to any number of planets as part of the Alliance Navy, he'd never really been anywhere as a tourist before.

Menta readjusted her clothing as well, which looked like it was about to burst as well. Her massive bustline straining the top she wore and her thighs and hips looking like they were about to explode from her pants. Meena was also in a similar state. "Well, where should we go? I mean we won't need to worry about our crew too much, and I think it be fair to say we need to ask any figure heads, whether or not that they have seen anything related to a probe."

"Well I imagine we'll need to check in with whatever passes for a Customs on Mhen'ga," Steven commented, glad that they were getting back to the things that really mattered. "We might want to be discrete about who we ask about the probe though. Well," he said with a sheepish grin, "As discrete as any of us is capable of being at any rate." The sole male grinned as he took a few steps towards the ship's exit. "Come on then, time's a wasting!"

Menta let out a light chuckle at the mention of customs, oh how she enjoyed meeting and 'talking' to the people that worked there. "I wonder what fun places are here." She said aloud with her sister in tow, Meena paid no mind to her brother or twin but instead focused on her datapad. "We probably could get some shagging done, maybe recruit some new crew members... Make friends." Her sister would continue to speak without purpose for a few more minutes.

"Well, it seems we've docked at the capital city, so we might be able to find the usual comforts here," Steven commented, briefly scanning his omni-tool for more information, "Still pretty new though, so a lot of the planet is still the natural terrain." He gave a small laugh at Menta's words, "How did I know that sex would be the main thing on your mind?" He rolled his eyes but picked up the pace alongside his siblings, "Come on, the sooner we get through customs the sooner we can search for the probe and do some probing of our own!"

Menta chuckled and placed her hands on her hips, proud smile on her face as she thought of all the cultural exchanges they would be doing with the natives. Meena on the other rolled her eyes and went along looking at her data pad, and studying what the locals had discovered on this planet. "Well bro, if all things go well, the customs person should be hot and horny, that means we get to blow'em or something."

"Why do I get the feeling that the biology of the natives is going to be irreversibly changed by the time we leave here?" Steven asked, their steps echoing off the metal flooring as they made their way towards a section of the hangar labeled 'Customs'. Pushing the door open the trio would find an office-like setting, with most of the rooms that dotted the hall being closed. One room however had it's door open, and the Steele siblings walked towards it, looking inside once they were close enough.

Menta chuckled at his worry. "Species genocide, nah. We're not that mean. Though we'll certainly make a few herms. Ow!" Her sister hit her side before pouting. Meena observed the room and noticed that nobody was present besides them, nobody at the desk, nobody waiting around or fucking around. It was pretty empty all things considered.

"Does this planet get much business?" Meena asked quizzingly.

Top Bottom