Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass(ive TiTS) Effect (pods6827 & firestarter09)

Meena shivered and squirmed on those fingers, sex dripping and coating the tips as a small rope of thick semen shot out and coated her boxers, her eyes rolled back further and ears pressed against her head harder.

"Yeah, that's what I like to feel," Steven cooed as he felt his hands grow wet, both from Meena's dripping sex and the semen her cock was shooting out. "Even after all those years apart, I still know how to make you cum!"

She continued with her ass rubbing, mewling and purring as her tails squeezed and loosened. Her walls contracted and cock launched thicker ropes of semen as her climax neared. The Half-Kaithrit threw her head back and let out guttural moan.

As his sister tilted her head back Steven pushed his forward, capturing her lips with his own. All while his hands continued to milk the half-Kaithrit, her underclothes quickly becoming soaked as her cock shot wave after wave of seed into them, her pussy clenching around his fingers as she approached another orgasm.

One could see the shameless stain forming in her pants, the hot semen flowing out as their tongues danced and her pussy convulsed and released. Her ears flattened as her legs grew sticky and coated while her rear grinded into Steven. The two should stop soon less they have to shower and divert attention else where.

Deciding that they'd made enough of a mess for at least the time being, Steven pulled his hands out of his sister's pants and gave them a shake, removing some of the fluids from them. "As usual you're a messy lover," he commented, kissing Meena once more as he took a step back from her gyrating ass, "Better stop now or else we'll have to head back to the shower, and if that happens then I think we'll be saying goodbye to the rest of the day!"

Meena nodded with a cute little pout, she was going to show her brother some of her acquired skills later. "Yes, well we're taking the bounty right, the xenogen one?" She wanted to make sure as her hands went down and patted at her erection. "After that I'm assuming we're not going to hog tie and fuck the first native?" She asked almost teasingly or was it suggestively.

"Yeah. I'll want to get a little more info before we accept it of course, but nothing about it seems to be too sketchy." He pondered her next 'suggestion' for a moment. "You know, I'm actually not too sure what the native species of Mhen'ga are now that I think about it," he mused, "I'll have to check my Codex for a little more about them." He grinned at his sister. "Of course, in the time it takes me to look up any one species I'm sure you'll be balls deep in at least one of them won't you?"

"Wouldn't hurt to have my genes around, thing is I don't pull a dad, I'd make sure my children aren't bastards with little knowledge of me." She rolls her shoulders a bit before thinking for a second. "Actually where is the facility..." She looked around trying to figure out where in the developing colony where the xenogen facility would be. Her tail flicked and curled freely as her erection wasn't going down. Her eyes scanned silently as she tried to figure out where they should go.

Last edited:
"It seems that my cute sister is finally starting to mature a little," Steven teased, pretending to wipe a tear from his eye as he walked alongside Meena, "I'm glad we're in agreement though, I don't want to leave any kids I might have alone with nothing either." He wrapped an arm around Meena's shoulders as they walked, all while checking the omni-tool on his other arm. "According to the map I downloaded when we met Flahne, it's a bit ahead of us," Steven said, "A left turn up ahead and we should be at the building."

"Did you fuck her hard? Fill her womb with seed?" She asked curiously as she motioned for her brother lead the way.

"You know it," Steven replied with a laugh as they made their way along the path that connected the settled portion of the planet, "Filled her up with so much seed I think she might've been a lighter shade of orange by the time I was done with her!"

"or with a litter of brats, never know with Rahn's." Stated Meena slyly as they made the short trek to the facility, of course, it wasn't that impressive and blended in well with the architecture around it. White... and all that junk.

Last edited:
"Wouldn't that be a fun surprise," Steven said with a wide grin, tapping a post as they walk by on their way to what appears to be a nicer portion of the planet's minor settlement, where a few galactic businesses had set up offices and labs to take advantage of the numerous new discoveries that could be found during a Planet Rush. "Might be nice to put that nursery dad got us to good work right?"

Meena rolled her eyes lightly and curled her tails around her waist. "But wouldn't you want to fill us up first brother?~" She teasingly asked Steven.

"Oh believe me, I've long thought of such a thing," Steven agreed, still smiling as he looked around for any sign of the main Xenogen building, "And who knows, we haven't exactly been having the safest sex since we began our trip. Perhaps you two are already pregnant and you don't even know it yet!" He chuckled at the thought, already imagining Meena and Menta with round, full bellies

Round full bellies full of kids was not something on the twins current agenda. "Perv, you just want us to be useless milfs." She teased back as she spoted out of the corner of her eye the Xenogen logo. "I honestly want to see you with a big round belly, full of kittens and what not."

"I'm pretty sure that even at your most pregnant you'd never let yourself be useless," Steven commented, his own eyes also catching the nearby logo of the company that they're looking for, "Who knows, maybe I'll meet the right guy or futa and I will get good and bred," he continued before gesturing to their destination. "Well then, shall we see if they're still hiring? I hope you brought your resume!"

She chuckled at the thought, the very sexy, hot, curvy thought of a female Steven. "They aren't hiring ya dweeb, it is just a bounty mission." She said with a sway of the hips to accentuate her words, she also teasingly ran her tails along her ass. "Now, ladies first." She gestured for Steven to head in first and smirked lightly as she called him a lady.

"It's still important to make sure they know you're not just some scrub off the street," Steven countered, snorting at his sister's unsubtle dig at his masculinity, "If any scrub with a gun and a dream could take care of whatever this job is then I'm sure their own people would have it done by now. You gotta make sure they know hat you're the real deal or else they'll walk all over you." Rolling his eyes at her, he stepped up to the door. "You wish I was a lady," he shot back, before entering the large building, giving his hips a bit of a sway to tease her as they walked inside.

"Fair I guess, but I am sure that this." She gestures to her full figure from cock to tits. "Is hard to call a scrub figure." She gave her hard belly a pat before grinning ear to ear and telling her sibling. "I'd fuck a phat ass like yours." She'd give him a fat rear at some point or another, she ignored everything else and focused on the sway of her sibling hips.

"I'm well aware," Steven replied with a roll of his eyes, "It would hardly be the first time you've done that after all." Entering the building the siblings found themselves in a fairly standard office setting, occupied solely by a secretary behind a desk. Stepping up to her, Steven gave her his best charming smile. "Excuse me ma'am," he began, examining the woman (who looked vaguely like someone had combined a rabbit and a bee in a lab), "The two of us are here about the job that was posted."

Meena blinked for a moment her eyes taking in the strange features of the alien woman, she furrowed her brow and tried to figure out what exactly this woman was. "Mmm." Her tails curled and ears flattened against her head she tried to remember, jesus she needed to keep this down on a list or something. She looked to her brother and sighed heavily.

The alien woman, Kelly was a laquine a species with rabbit traits; she stood at around five foot nine and was rather curvy. She wore a black business uniform with a white undershirt with collar popped due to her breasts looking like they would burst free.

Between her cleavage was a pink tie. "Ah, I see, your here for Doctor Juilans job." She looked down at the console at her desk.

"That's right," Steven agreed, placing a hand on the desk as he did his best to meet her gaze, instead of simply staring down into her ample cleavage (though he still took a peek of course, he was only human after all!), "Steven and Meena Steele, reporting for duty!" he gave a semi-serious salute, "Whatever job the good doctor has for us, we'll have it done in no time flat!"

The woman smirked as she finished typing up the information, she flashed a grin to Meena eyeing up her figure for a brief second before stating to the two. "Well, you'll need to talk to him about the details, otherwise you two have a wonderful day." She was quick and straight to the point. "To get to his lab go down that hall, and his door will be at the end of it." She stated pointing to the hall on the left of the room.

Back
Top Bottom