Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass(ive TiTS) Effect (pods6827 & firestarter09)

"Ack!" Steven cried as he was suddenly manhandled, his sister having him tight in her hands. "I tried to tell you! But you were so eager to find a brothel that I doubt you would've heard if I told you chastity belts were being added to all commercial space suits!" He shook in Menta's grip for a moment longer before trying to pry her arms off of him. "Look, I'm not happy about it either, and I know Jill's not your favorite person in the verse, but I honestly don't think she's any threat to us. You two used to run circles around her when we were barely even teens, and as far as I could tell she hasn't changed much. A little bitchier sure, but not much smarter if she thought telling me she was after the pods was a bright idea."

Meena walked up to her struggling bother placing and running a finger along his chest. "Mmm, I see, but you still didn't think to try, dear brother." Her tone was seductive yet the underlying mischievous and well, evil. "Oh, well, guess I'll just need to fix that. By getting pregnant with some other person sperm." She smirked. "Or maybe I'll get some two bit turian hotshot to do it."

"Oh no, however will I survive that knowledge," Steven deadpanned, all but rolling his eyes at them. "Look, I absolutely should have told you immediately, that's my B. But we should also get a move on if we want to get a head start on our search, right?"

"I guess we'll just have to find out." She had a playful smirk across her face before motioning for her sister to hope off her brother. "C'mon ladies, we've got a job to do." It seemed that their main task would be finding the probe.

As Menta hopped off of Steven he took a moment to readjust his clothes. "Yeah, come on. We should get down to planetside and see what we can find." He was itching to get down there, as much to see the new planet as to find the probe in some ways. After all, while he'd been to any number of planets as part of the Alliance Navy, he'd never really been anywhere as a tourist before.

Menta readjusted her clothing as well, which looked like it was about to burst as well. Her massive bustline straining the top she wore and her thighs and hips looking like they were about to explode from her pants. Meena was also in a similar state. "Well, where should we go? I mean we won't need to worry about our crew too much, and I think it be fair to say we need to ask any figure heads, whether or not that they have seen anything related to a probe."

"Well I imagine we'll need to check in with whatever passes for a Customs on Mhen'ga," Steven commented, glad that they were getting back to the things that really mattered. "We might want to be discrete about who we ask about the probe though. Well," he said with a sheepish grin, "As discrete as any of us is capable of being at any rate." The sole male grinned as he took a few steps towards the ship's exit. "Come on then, time's a wasting!"

Menta let out a light chuckle at the mention of customs, oh how she enjoyed meeting and 'talking' to the people that worked there. "I wonder what fun places are here." She said aloud with her sister in tow, Meena paid no mind to her brother or twin but instead focused on her datapad. "We probably could get some shagging done, maybe recruit some new crew members... Make friends." Her sister would continue to speak without purpose for a few more minutes.

"Well, it seems we've docked at the capital city, so we might be able to find the usual comforts here," Steven commented, briefly scanning his omni-tool for more information, "Still pretty new though, so a lot of the planet is still the natural terrain." He gave a small laugh at Menta's words, "How did I know that sex would be the main thing on your mind?" He rolled his eyes but picked up the pace alongside his siblings, "Come on, the sooner we get through customs the sooner we can search for the probe and do some probing of our own!"

Menta chuckled and placed her hands on her hips, proud smile on her face as she thought of all the cultural exchanges they would be doing with the natives. Meena on the other rolled her eyes and went along looking at her data pad, and studying what the locals had discovered on this planet. "Well bro, if all things go well, the customs person should be hot and horny, that means we get to blow'em or something."

"Why do I get the feeling that the biology of the natives is going to be irreversibly changed by the time we leave here?" Steven asked, their steps echoing off the metal flooring as they made their way towards a section of the hangar labeled 'Customs'. Pushing the door open the trio would find an office-like setting, with most of the rooms that dotted the hall being closed. One room however had it's door open, and the Steele siblings walked towards it, looking inside once they were close enough.

Menta chuckled at his worry. "Species genocide, nah. We're not that mean. Though we'll certainly make a few herms. Ow!" Her sister hit her side before pouting. Meena observed the room and noticed that nobody was present besides them, nobody at the desk, nobody waiting around or fucking around. It was pretty empty all things considered.

"Does this planet get much business?" Meena asked quizzingly.

"Well it's still pretty early in the Rush so there's probably a decent number of curious looky-loos," Steven replied, craning his neck to look around the area for any officials, "Plus people like us who're searching for something, whether resources or anything that might be interesting. I hear some people'll pay out the nose for new alien artifacts to make them look less boring to their rich friends."

Steven took a few steps into the office, looking around for any sign of life, "Maybe they're on their lunch break?" he asked, scratching his head, "You'd think there'd at least be a secretary to tell us to wait though..."

At that moment an alien woman came rushing in, an alien, a Loo'Rahn, a very sexy and busty one. She had honey-colored -Styled as just transparent, amber gel done up in a stylish bun that perches atop shoulder-length tresses- hair just like the rest of her gelatinous body, though that meant her hair wasn't actually hair. Her violet eyes noticed them as she smiled a bit, a mischievous look can be seen in them. She lacked a nose and her top looked lit was struggling to contain what was at least G-cups.

Seeing the alien who rushed into the room behind them, Steven couldn't help but smile at her appearance, and he was sure his sisters were at least matching his grin. Her bust was truly impressive, even by their standards, and he could feel his cock start to harden as she bounced and jiggled into her office.

"Hello there," Steven said once the woman was in front of them, his eyes trailing down her neckline to her still jiggling breasts, "I don't suppose you're the customs officer are you?"

The woman gave a gentle nod, and let out a chipper sigh. "Yep. " She popped her 'p' "I'm Flahne, customs secretary. How can I help you?" She reaches a hand down to her desk opening it and pulling something out. Menta looked at her brother and chuckled knowing that he was going to fuck her senseless. The rahn woman had pulled out a lollipop and unwrapping it before putting it into her mouth.

Watching Flahne start to suck on her lollipop was almost a religious experience, Steven thought as the Loo'Rahn woman enjoyed her treat. Her every movement made her barely restrained chest struggle against her very tight top in ways that defied description. "Well we're new arrivals to Mhen'ga, here for the Planet Rush, and we're looking to fill out whatever paperwork we need to in order to get out onto solid dirt." The human leaned over the desk slightly, meeting Flahne's dark eyes with a flirty smile, "If you could help us out with that I'd greatly appreciate it."

The Rahn woman smiled mischievously with the lollipop in her mouth, she giggled before pulling out the lollipop, strings of honey salvia connected to the stick of candy and dripped down into her gooey cleavage. "Well, I am supposed to do that." She had a bit more of a serious tone, but she still seemed playful enough. "Shouldn't take too much, just need names and what not." She popped the lollipop back into her mouth and sat down her in her office chair, hands gilded across the desk and onto her holo-keyboard.

Steven absently licked his lips as he watched the sweet-smelling saliva drip down to Flahne's cleavage, his thoughts interrupted her request for their names. "Steven Steele," he said, before his sisters answered as well, "Very pleased to meet you." He then proceeded to give the Rahn any other information she might need, happy to answer her questions.

Once that was done the male Steele turned his attention back to Flahne. "If you don't mind my asking," he began, briefly looking the orange woman up and down as he spoke, "How did such a beautiful woman as you end up working behind a desk?"

Flahne giggled as she came up with an answer. "Well, It's a simple job, why wouldn't I work here? I'm not much of a fighter you know." She put on a more business tone, seems she wasn't a air-headed woman. That was pretty good to know, Menta watched and chuckled as she knew her brother was going to try and hit on her. "Then there's the fact it's quite simple, all I need to do is just settle matters of people coming in, getting all the identification checked out." She popped the sucker from her mouth and licked it almost suggestively, earning some eager erection from Menta. "That and I get all the sweet I could ever want!"

"Fair enough," Steven replied, "Seems like a pretty good job, and I bet you meet a lot of interesting people coming through here." The human's eyes watched Flahne's mouth, almost staring at her lips and tongue as she used them to taste her snack. "Lucky sweets," he murmured, his voice a little breathless at the alien's lewd display. Meanwhile the front of Steven's pants was starting to tent pretty noticeably, a sure sign of the effect this woman was having on him. "I don't suppose you're due for a break any time soon are you?" he asked, licking his own (increasingly dry) lips as he spoke, "I'd sure like to get to know you a little better."

Flanhe huskily chuckled as she looked at Steven body language, she then glanced over that the twins who stood off to the side; quiet and still. "Well, your family members are more than welcome to go on now, but I would like to get a few more things cleared up with you." She fluttered her eyes and smirked, leaning forward with her candy in her mouth and giving more view of her boobage. Menta raised a brow wondering if the yellow or was it an orange woman wasn't picking up on her own sexual mood.

"I'll see you two later," Steven said to his siblings, waving them off as his eyes trailed down towards Flanhe's impressive cleavage, "I...think I'm gonna be stuck here for a bit." He licked his lips as he watched the alien push her chest out to entice him (though he was already plenty enticed if he was being honest), his cock practically throbbing in his pants as tantalizing orange 'skin' was shown to him. "Filling out forms very vigorously, you know how it is." Steven gave Meena and Menta a grin, as well as flashing them a quick thumbs up where Flanhe couldn't see it.

Before Menta could say something to her brother, her dear sister had grabbed her by her kitty ear and began to drag her out of the room; though one could hear how Meena sighed in annoyance. Flanhe giggled as she saw the two leave, she smiled before hitting a button beneath her desk locking any doors to the room and giving the two some privacy. "So, what do we need to fill out first?" She had an almost slutty smile to her.

"Oh I've got a couple ideas about what I'd like to fill," Steven purred, stepping closer to the desk with a flirty look on his face. "For starters, I was thinking of filling that sweet mouth of yours with something a bit longer and thicker than that candy!" The human dropped his pants, letting them fall to the ground and show the alien his rapidly hardening member.

Back
Top Bottom