Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass(ive TiTS) Effect (pods6827 & firestarter09)

Growling in pleasure at the feel of Aethyta's body on his chest, Steven answered her question by flipping her onto her back and positioning himself over her, lifting her lower body up so he could fuck her pussy almost vertically! "I'll show you thick!" he groaned out as he started thrusting into her as hard as he could, basically piledriving her into the couch with reckless abandon. "Spent? Ha! You've got a lot to learn about the Steele's if you think one or two shots are enough to put us down for the count!"

Aethyta moaned and gasped as she was forced onto her back, her tits jiggled and hit her face once, she rolled her eyes into back of her head, as she let out slutty moans of pleasure. "HNGH!" She managed to squeal, as her pussy was ruthlessly fucked by Steven she could feel his tip her womb. "F-fuck!" The Asari squealed once again, as her senses were taken to new heights by Stevens fucking. She stretched her arms above her head, gripping the couch as she let out even sluttier moans, her pussy tightening and squeezing around Steven cock like a hungry animal. Waiting to get its meal. "P-play w-with my TITS!" Aethyta cried in ectasy as her chest bounced and wobbled with each thrust.

Steven grinned as he watched the busty Asari's eyes roll back into her head, the woman all but moaning with pleasure as she was fucked long and hard by the human. He leaned forward, grabbing a breast in each hand and giving them a good squeeze. "You really like having your breasts played with don't you?" He grunted out, squeezing the mountains of flesh in question as he filled her up with his thick cock.

Aethyta moaned like whore as Stevens hands played with her breasts, squeezing them and kneading her gigantic mammeries. "F-fuck, yes! I love when my breasts are played with!" The Asari practically cried in pleasure. She began to squeal in pant as beads of sweat went down her soft skin, her eyes rolling from out from the back of her head. "Your cock is good, but... HNGH! It's no Krogans." She teased with a squeal as her g-spot was hit hard, her pussy tightend around the cock milking it for its worth.

"If you keep saying that, I'm gonna think that you want me to stop fucking you," Steven teased, giving her breasts a good squeeze as her pussy tightened around his shaft. He could feel another orgasm coming, and he kept thrusting into her incredibly tight hole as his cock was milked to the brink. When he couldn't hold back any longer the human thrust as deep as he could go into Aethyta, his heavy sack slapping against her as he leaned forward and captured her lips with his, kissing her deeply as he filled her pussy with a thick load of his hot cum.

"It's called teasing... Can't handle it big boy?" She taunted the human, as she reached her own climax her own cum mixing with the semen that flooded her pussy. She began tp pant heavily as she felt Steven ball slap against her, the sack not even empty at this point. Before she could say anything she was kissed by the human feeling his tongue enter mouth. Their tongues began dance inside Aethyta mouth, as cum began to seep out of Aethytas pussy and around the base of the cock, she felt another squeeze to her breasts and could only moan, which was muffled by Steven kissing. The asari biotics flared and began to produce field that began to massage her body along with Stevens.

Steven leaned into the kiss as they came, squeezing her breasts against his own flat chest as the Asari's biotic field softly massaged their bodies. Eventually the cum shooting from his cock slowed to a trickle and he started to pull away, a thin strand of saliva connecting their lips. Despite being done though he stayed in her pussy for the moment, giving a few more thrusts to ensure that his semen was being pushed as deep as it could go, his breathing heavy as he started to relax against her, his head resting in her cleavage.

She giggled slightly when Steven pulled away from the embrace, the thin line of saliva being all that had connected them. Aethyta moaned as she felt the last few thrust into her pussy, she panted lightly her chest rising and falling tandem with Steven, who had rested his head in her cleavage. Aethyta felt weak from all the fucking mostly on her lower half though, she was going to be so sore tomorrow! Lifting her arms up slowly she placed them on Steven back, running her soft hands across his skin as the biotic fields she produced continued to give soft massaging to their bodies. "Hey? Your not going to abandon me?" She asked softly a bit of worry in her voice, as she was afraid this might turn into a one night stand. She had hoped that it would not and she would be able to stay with Steven longer.

"Abandon you?" Steven asked, looking up from her cleavage to meet her eyes, "Nah, after a fuck like that I'm afraid you're stuck with me for a good long while." He gave the youthful looking Asari matriarch a grin, placing a kiss on one of her breasts as a hand trailed up her body. "Though I'll be heading out on the Planet Rush soon. If you don't have any other plans, maybe you'd like to join my crew?"

Aethyta blushed at Steven answer moaning slightly when he kissed one of her breasts. "My, that the first time in a long time since I've heard that." Aethyta was surprised to hear such a thing from someone, the only time anyone had given her such commitment, were her old flame Benezia and that Hanar. She paused for a moment when she heaed the offer he was giving, he was offering to take her on the Planet Rush, a place amongst his crew. It had been a awfully long time since she had been on adventure, the youthful matriarch had quiet adventuring so long ago that his offer was so tempting. She couldn't resist the offer she was going to do it! "I feel like I should say a sterotypical maiden or matron line, but i think a yes would suffice. So long as your able to get armor, clothes fit for my new enhanced assets." Aethyta biotic field's continued to massage softly. "Though quick question you a biotic? Because if you do i can teach you few things on how to use them." Her own hands began to move down Steven body, doing it in a similar fashion to how he was doing.

Grinning at Aethyta's positive response, Steven leaned up and kissed her deeply on the lips. "That's good to hear," he said once he pulled away moments later. "And it won't be any trouble getting you clothes and equipment. There's plenty of stores around here so I'm sure we can find something in your size." He paused for a moment, continuing to play with the Asari's breasts before speaking again. "And yeah, I've got some talent with biotics. So anything you can teach me would be great."

Aethyta everything seemed to melt to Aethyta during the long passionate kiss, when Steven pulled away she was almost breathless. Panting slightly she answered what Steven said next. "Really? There's shops here that can help give me a correct size? Call me a a Turian with tits if you want, but I find that all extremely sketchy." Aethtya admitted not really believing what Steven had just said. She smirked a bit when she heard the kid had biotics. "Good thats means i can show you how generate remote fields, ever wanted to see a Asari squirm from a distance, because you made some pleasureable field happen around her, I could teach you that, its a fun technique one i made, I've made so many little Matrons, and Maidens release, they were so damn embarrassed by it, they didn't even take the chance to find out what was going on!" She said with a laugh, from what she had said this technique could possibly help the Steeles in their adventure, especially with sexual based combat.

"Heh, do you think you're the first person to gain a figure far larger than expected after taking one transformative or another?" Steven asked, a grin on his face. "I once met a Turian who grew eleven fist-sized testicles. To this day I have no idea how he was able to walk without injuring himself. We just need to find a store that does custom work and there you go." He listened as Aethyta described her biotic technique, grinning as he realized how useful it would be. "I'd be happy to learn something like that from you," the male Steele sibling said, before leaning up slightly. "Well, we should head back to the bar and see what my sisters are doing, or if they need to be bailed out for something they did."

Aethyta slightly snorted and laughed at Steven said, finding it quite humorous that a Turian would have taken mods to enhance his balls. That would pretty nifty to see, though she couldn't help but wonder how he would walk around. Maybe he waddled or something? She smiled as she was told that a custom shop would be able to fit her with articles of clothing. "Oh! That would be pretty great, It wont be too expensive right? I mean I rather not have to mooch off you." Aethyta smirked when she heard Steven's answer to learning her biotic technique. "Good I've always wanted to teach someone them, after all it be a lot more fun if there's more than just one." She states elated, as she watches her lover lean up, giving her the chance to adjust her self as well taking a bit of pressure off her back, stretching her arms out slightly letting her muscle's relax more which also caused her tits to jiggle and wobble a bit, looking down she could see that his cock was still lodged in her pussy, she looked back up when Steven began talking about if they should go and check on his sisters, either to see what they were doing, or to bail them out of the trouble they might have gotten themselves in. "Hmm... Probably, I mean after all that you've said about them. I doubt that they have done anything at this point, so we could stay here and go a third round? Or we could can check on them." Aethyta answered as she seemed to be willing to go for another round of sex.

"Hmm, I suppose we have a little time for one more round," Steven said, grinning at the sight of the Matriarch's jiggling form. He lifted Aethyta up by her hips, placing her on his lap before positioning his cock so that it was rubbing up against her tight asshole. "After all, there's still one more hole I haven't had a chance to use just yet!" The human started pressing his dick into that hole, groaning from the difficulty of doing do.

Aethyta moaned as she lifted up onto Stevens cock, feeling it press in her ass she chuckled at Steven grunts of effort. "C'mon lover boy, you said you would be able to do another round! Now fuck me with all your might!" She moaned demandingly as she herself began to move herseof up and down the shaft with ease. "I'm getting my second wind and yet you seek to be all out?! I thought you were supposed to be a good lay!" The Asari teased the human relentlessly as her breasts jiggled and swayed infront of Steven.

"Oh believe me, I'm not just a good lay. I'm an amazing lay!" Steven proceeded to push as hard as he could into the Asari's ass, not showing any restraint as he loosened up her tight hole with his thick human cock. His quartet of balls slammed against her thighs as he fucked her. Seeing those amazingly large breasts in front of him made Steven bring his arms up to them, squeezing and teasing them as he did his damnedest to fuck her silly.

Aethyta moaned as she felt Steven tbrust with no restraint as his quad slapped against her plump sexy thighs. Her ass jiggled and wobbled as she felt her asshole tighten around the cock even though his monster cock had loosened it a bit. "Oh fuck! Damn your good! I hope your siblings are just as good!" She cried out as her tits were grabbed, squezzed and teased as she felt her pussh leaking amounts of girl fluid. "Ohhh fuck!" Aethyta couldn't happen but think seeing Benezia again, but giving her the same thing she was given, imagining how sexy she would look. "Fuck! When we get the chance we're finding one of my old flames!" She moaned in a slutty manner. "Fill my ass! Fill it with your seed! Fuck me like the Asari whore I am!" She cried. Throwing her head back in pleasure once more. It seemed all would be going smoothly, unless Menta had gotten drunk, started a fight or barges her way in to the room Steven and Aethyta were in.

Aethyta's slutty moans drove Steven wild as he fucked her tight ass, his hands squeezing and teasing her body, letting his fingers sinking into her soft blue flesh that was as smooth as a woman a quarter of her actual age. "Yeah, you like that don't you?" he asked, his cock hilting in her ass again and again as she cried out for more, "Having every one of your holes filled with my dick until they're dripping with my thick cum!"

After she responded Steven let out a groan, his body filled with indescribable pleasure as he fucked this Asari whore. "Yeah I'll fill you right up," he purred, giving her a few more thrusts before finally hitting his limit and orgasming, his thick seed filling the third of Aethyta's holes

Feeling Steven hands sink into her rejuvenated blue flesh Aethyta couldn't help but cry out, as the pleasure caused her body to spasmed, throwing her head back as her eyes crossed and a stupid grin spread across her face, her tongue loling from her mouth, as cum filled her ass. Her pussy gushing out girl juices and on to Stevens stomach. Her tits jiggled and wobbled with every heavy breath. She could barely speak let alone do anything else. As her body was numb to her. "F-fuc-fu-fuck... By the goddess your cock is amazing!... No your amazing! I love you! I need to thank your sister." She moaned saying almost a million things at once, as more spurts of spunk shot into her ass. As she locked eyes with Steven smiling before letting out a joyous laugh, as she was truly enjoying herself. It was at this moment Menta barged in.

"Found you!" Menta cheered obviously a bit drunk, due to her little wobble with her step. "I see you found a date... Oh shit! Did i come in at the wrong time?" Menta asked looking at the two, as a stupid grin spread across her face. Her tails curled as she began to chuckle. "Yeah.. I think i did." She leaned against the doorway still chuckling.

Hearing Aethyta proclaim her love for him (or at least his cock) gave Steven a warm feeling in his gut, and as his orgasm slowed to a stop he leaned forward to kiss her deeply. It was at that moment that his sister entered their room like a bull in a china shop, though that didn't interrupt their kiss for a moment. "Mm, you couldn't wait three minutes Menta?" he asked, noting her buzzed state with a mix of amusement and exasperation. "Ah well, say hello to our new crewmate, Aethyta." Steven said, resigned to having his sister watching them for the moment.

Slowly pulling out of the Asari's ass, Steven held her in his arms for a moment, enjoying the post-sexual bliss that he was feeling, as well as the last feelings of his mind having been melded with Aethyta. "So sis, was there a reason you barged in on us or were you just opening doors randomly on a whim again?" Despite his sibling not giving any sign that she was going to stop watching them Steven did nothing to cover himself, too relaxed to be bothered by the presence of the voyeur.

Menta chuckled as she watched her brother kiss the Asari, she couldn't help but laugh when her brother asked if she could have waited longer. "Heh... No! You know me." She let out snort at the idea of waiting on her brother, her eyes looked at the two up and down. "Nice thing you got going there... My I can smell the spunk and asari juice... Refreshing." She noticed that Aehtyta breasts were at least a cup size or two below her own. She raised an eyebrow when she heard the Asari would be their new crewmate. "Oh neat... I think? Whatever... Mhm damn I'm horny." Muttering the last part, as she let out another snort when her brother accused her of opening doors again. "Hey!... I just was horny you know." Slurring it bit as she watched her brother finish leaving the Asari ass. "Hmm.. I gots a idea. Why don't you let your bigger sister have some fun with... You? After all my bo-bod-bod- cock needs some pleasing." She purred finally stopping her leaning on the doorway, and slowly made her way to the couch, her hips swaying and sauntering, the noticable outline of her cock pressing against her black dress. "C'mon you know you want to?!" She purred getting closer, her breasts bouncing and jiggling.

Aethyta looked at the situation some what appalled, but more interested in where this was going, she was quite surprised that a sibling was going to commit incest, and judging by the look on Steven face, he was more than willing. "I should leave you two alone." Aethyta says trying to get up.

Steven sighed dramatically, remembering how Menta could be when she was drunk and horny. "I suppose I can help you out since we're about done." He leaned over and kissed Aethyta again, giving her a flirty look. "Don't go too far now," he teased, giving the Matriarch a light clap on the ass as she stood up. Then Steven looked back at his sister. "Come on then," he said, grinning slightly as he watched her cock growing hard beneath her dress, "Get over here so I can help you out."

Aethyta gasped as her ass was given a nice clap, she made her way across the room, before turing around blowing a kiss back as she left the room, her ass wobbling and jiggling while her hips swayed with each step, her breasts bouncing in a light fashion; she could be heard muttering about finding some clothes. Menta grinned as she closer to her brother. Her cock straining against her dress, as she plopped her large luscious ass down onto the couch. "Thanks bro." She purrs stretching back a bit, letting her heaving rack jiggle within her dress. She leered at her brother with a perverted grin. "Mhm my tips rubbing and feels great!" Letting out another chuckle as she let a small hiccup out. "I haven't felt you awsome mouth in a while.... Please big sister." She purrs with a slutty voice, her eues looking Steven up and down with a predatory glance.

"Come on, let's get to it then," Steven replied, leaning in close and kissing his sister as he pushed her back onto the couch, one hand reaching down to pull up the front of her dress to free her cock. He pressed against her, their long shaft rubbing together as Steven started to play with her jiggling breasts as he tongue-fucked the half Kaithrit.

Back
Top Bottom