Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass(ive TiTS) Effect (pods6827 & firestarter09)

The changes that racked Aethtya body would soon stop most likely, but as for the moment, she was still losing a lot of age, her body has just re-entered Matron stage (though if this regression of age actually affected which stage she was in remained to be seen) and it seemed she might be going all the way back to Maiden. "Ohhhh!" Aethyta exclaimed in her new voice. "Ohhh goddess! My voice! My body! Are my breasts... Getting bigger? Damn I have to admit your sister is really good at making shit!" Aethyta seemed relatively panicked still, her dress began to strain as she could feel the DD cup bra beneath began to sink into her flesh, hurting a lot. Her panties began to rip as her hips and ass pushed out some more, her thighs were also getting a lot sexier. "My bra! It hurts!" She exclaimed, as her hands raced behined her dresses collar line, trying to rip the painful bra off, one couldn't help but wonder how big she would be after this, most likely not that big, Aethyta cursed more and more as she tried to get the bra off, she did not like this feeling.

"She is at that," Steven said, eyeing the Asari's brand new body as she changed. He sat up when she exclaimed that her bra was hurting her, and from the looks of things her breasts were straining her clothes. Knowing that she could get really hurt that way the human leaned forward. "Here, let me help you with that," he said, quickly reaching around Aethtya's body to unhook her bra so that her rapid growth would stop hurting her. "Does that feel better?" he asked, watching with interest as her large breasts were let free.

Aethyta let out a sigh of relief as her bra was taken off, she blushed as her breasts wobbled and jiggled freely. As her dress ripped and teared as seams broke. "T-thank you." She huffed to boy, her bodys growth slowing down, she stared down at her slowly growing breasts. "Goddess, my breasts are fucking huge!" Aethyta exclaimed, her left hand cupped one of her teat's, giving a a light squeeze to it causing a light moan to escape from Aethyta younger sounding voice, she pulled her hand away from her tit. "S-so senstive... I-I don't know what to say." She was still shocked all this had happened, though a part of her was slightly happy. Happy that she got a second chance, a second chance to go a live a new better life, though a part of her wished she could share this with her old flame Benezia, and just maybe see her daughter Liara. Her breasts growth slowed down even more.

Steven's gaze was locked on Aethyta's swelling breasts, the two mounds having grown significantly over the course of the last minute. "No problem," he said dazedly, watching them jiggle enticingly as her bra fell to the floor. "They really are huge though," he marveled, before looking over the rest of her body. "They aren't the only thing that changed either." Indeed, the Asari's hips and ass had also swelled, giving her an incredibly voluptuous figure that put even some of the most enhanced women to shame. "I think thank you about covers it, but I suppose if you really want to do more we could get a room and test out that new body of yours."

Aethyta blushed at what human suggested, though she couldn't deny he was handsome. "Well... I guess I have to take you up on that offer." Aethyta answered, she could feel her sherded panties become a bit soak in anticipation, as she glanced at his crotch, her mind wondering how big he was. "I wonder if it will fit." She stated aloud, she gasped at what she said. "Oh sorry, damn hormones are active as hell now." She mumbled the last part realising that her younger body, had jump started her hormones once again. "Let's go rent that room, before i tackle you to the floor and do it infront of everyone." Aethyta stated as she got off the stool, stumbling a bit due to her new center of gravity.

Steven grinned as the Matriarch accepted his suggestion, watching her new body jiggle as she stood up from her stool. He passed a credit chip to the bartender who handed over a door key in exchange. Hearing her question he turned back to Aethyta and gave her a smile, "I suppose we'll find out soon enough," he purred, placing a hand on her enlarged ass as he led her to one of the club's back rooms. "Let's get going then!" He pulled the Asari close, enjoying the feel of her body against his as they made their way to the room, the human opening the door and bringing her inside.

Aethyta grinned as her ass was grabbed. "Naughty boy." She purred into his ear. "You know... You dont have to close the door, we could let everyone hear us." Aethyta suggested before trying to correct herself. "Sorry hormones." Aethya said with a blush as she made her way over to the couch, siting on it as her breasts jiggled and bounced, her nipples were erect from stimulation. She licked her lips like a predator as she eyed up Steven. "C'mon close the door so we can have our fun~." She said in a slutty purr, there was a noticable dampness around her crotch area, it seemed her pussy had been leaking sexual juices at in incredible rate, Aethyta waited for Steven to make his move, and smirked slightly as she noticed that the human was deciding what part of the body to go for.

"Not a bad idea," he said with a grin, squeezing her ass again as they stepped into the room. As Aethyta walked over to the couch, her hips shaking lewdly as she did so Steven pushed the door closed before almost immediately removing his clothes, tossing them to the side and moving towards the Asari. Pushing her back against the couch he captured her lips with his, straddling her hips as he unzipped her now too tight dress and pulling out her breasts. "God these are amazing," he groaned as he held them in his hands, his fingers sinking into her flesh as he played with her erect nipples, "The sight of you popping out of that dress got me so fucking hard!" the human said between fondling her swelling tits.

Almost reluctantly Steven slid off of Aethyta, sitting next to her on the couch with his long shaft pointing straight up in the air as he gave the Asari a come-hither look. "How about we test those heavy mammaries out by wrapping them around my cock?"

"Can't believe my breasts are still swelling." Aethyta stated as she leaned forward her face getting closer to the cock pic, her slowly swelling tits engulfed the cock. "I wonder how big i will get?" The Asari wonder aloud, her breasts were a cup size or two, maybe three cup sizes smaller than the twins. "How big will my ass get it? It seems to be all slowing down." As Aethyta said this she pressed her breast together with her elbws and began to move the large breasts flesh move up and down the shaft, as she leaned forward a bit to flick her tongue across the tip of the cock. "You don't smell bad you know." Aethyta glanced up at Steven face, a smirk appeared across the Asari face as she thought of an idea, she took a bit of the shaft into her mouth, and began to nibble lightly. She continued to use her elbows to move her breast up and down the shaft.

Last edited:
"Looks like you're looking at at least an M-cup now," Steven commented, shuddering slightly as the large blue breasts were wrapped around his cock. "And it looks like the swelling's slowing so probably one more size at most." As Aethyta started to lick at his bulbous tip the human groaned slightly, his heavy sack doing a little growing of it's own as she moved her tits up and down.

"Thanks," he said with a grin, one of his hands moving up to the top of her head and caressing her crests as she worked. "Damn, you're pretty good at this," he commented, idly starting to thrust up into her mouth as she worked his shaft.

Aethyta let out lewd moans as her head crests were caressed by Steven hands. Pulling away from the bulbous tip she said. "If my breasts are M-cups, then I would be N-cup... Damn I'm big, and thats not counting my hips, ass or thighs! I've had a lot of partners in the past, a few Krogan and Turian cock, maybe a Quarian once." The regressed Asari said before going back to sucking, and having Steven shaft thrusted up further into her mouth, she began to nibble more around the shaft once again. She continued to move her large tits up and down the shaft going at a faster pace, as her tongue wrapped around the shaft, ahe began to bob her head up down Steven length, taking more of his meat each time she came down, her hands began to glow blue as she began to use her biotics, creating small mass effect fields that began to massage Steven chest and large quad, it was like invisible feminine hands caressing and playing with the humans skin. "Damn his balls are huge! Though a better question is where did he get a quad?" Aethyta couldn't help but wonder where this kid got a quad, she could only assume that he had some kind of acess to mods, or maybe it had do with his sister after all said sister had made a vial that had regressed her body.

Steven grinned at the way Aethyta moaned and shuddered as his hands stroked her crests, "That's quite a list you've got there," he cooed as the woman got back to sucking him off, "I wonder, where would you say I rank on it?" He groaned as she started to use her biotics on his cock, his balls twitching as she went even further down on him. He could tell that soon he'd be blowing his load, and so he started thrusting even faster into her mouth.

Aethyta moaned as she felt the cock starting to hit the back of her throat, she would have gagged but her years of experience has taught her not to gag, she began to take more of the shaft down her mouth, her biotic fields massaged and caressed his pectorals, as more fields began to massage his testicles, fondling them with ease and rolling them, as more invisible mass effect fields that felt like soft feminine hands stroked the tip within Aethyta mouth, Aethyta breasts were soon entering the N-cup territory, as her ass, hips and thighs began to slowly stop growing. "I can feel my body slowly stopping its growth, I wonder how old I am now? Damn his shaft is long, I can feel it go down my throat!" Multiple thoughts raced through the former Matriarch mind, thoug there was one prominent thought that stayed constant, she needed his cock in her pussy.

As the Asari's body was finishing it's changes Steven was starting to fully enjoy the ones he'd undergone earlier as well. The biotics that were massaging his body were starting to edge him closer to the brink, and he could feel his four testicles starting to twitch with anticipation. "Aethyta," he groaned out as his cock brushed against the back of her throat, "I'm gonna cum!" Moments later his words were proven to be true, as thick ropes of his seed shot into her mouth, quickly filling it. The human was a bit surprised at the size of his load, though given his two new balls maybe he shouldn't have been. Regardless, he continued to thrust in and out of her mouth, getting the thick white liquid into her.

Aethyta moaned as hot, thick creamy cum rushed down her throat. The Asari eye's began to cross as the taste of the human's cum overwhelmed her senses. "Mghghgm." Was all the Asari could make as her noises were muffled by the cock that continued to use her mouth and throat. When she had regained enough senses she pulled away from the cock, a audible popping sound was made when the cock had left her mouth. The Asari licked her lips as small streaks of cum leaked from her mouth, she looked at Steven with hungry eye's, pulling herself so she would be sitting atop his stomach, her knees pressed against the couch as she leaned closer to his face, soon her forehead touching his she uttered a simple phrase. "Embrace eternity." She said as her eyes went black, her mind and what she felt connecting with Steven own.

Steven watched as Aethyta swallowed down his thick load, grinning at the lewd noises she was making as she pulled off of his cock. Seeing the hunger in her eyes made his grin even wider, and as she climbed up to straddle his chest he eagerly awaited what would be happening next. Then she pressed her forehead against his, and with two words he was enveloped in a feeling of pleasure like he'd never experienced before. The feeling of having his mind melded with hers was indescribable, only that it was such an incredible pleasure that he could barely pay attention to anything else.

Aethyta moaned as her mind connected with Stevens, she felt the pleasure he felt, while the opposite happend to Steven, feeling what she felt. She began to plant kiss's across the human neck going up and down, sometimes stopping and began to suck on one spot, her biotic fields continued to massage his quad. Aethyta couldn't help but wonder what type of fetishes Steven had, and since their minda were connected she could just mentally ask, which is what she began to do. "Steven what are your favorite type of fetishes?" Her thoughts reached out to the man, as biotic fields began to massage the soles of Steven feet, Aethyta wet vulva rubbed against Steven stomach letting all her jucies soak onto it. She stopped her assault on Steven neck and went straight for his lips, her tongue slipping into Steven mouth.

As Aethyta's lips were pressed against his Steven struggled to stay aware enough to answer her question. 'Voluptuous bodies, breeding, harems, anal, oral...' he sent the Asari some of his favorite fetishes as he returned her kiss, one of his hands reaching forward to tease her dripping pussy.

Aethyta moaned as hand reached for sweet dripping pussy, as her own Asari girl-cum leaked from it. "Lets see, what shall I do." Aethyta thought with curioustiy, her tongue slipped into Steven mouth exploring every inch of it, her biotics began to channel around his long hard cock, mimicking feet that were on each side of the cock, the biotic fields began to move up and down the shaft mimicking the feeling off feet moving up and down, Aethyta moaned more as her pussy was being teased.

Steven shivered as Aethyta's dripping wet pussy was rubbed against his chest, her biotics making it feel like his cock was surrounded by soft fingers. "A good warm up," he groaned as he pulled away from the kiss, "But let's get on to the next bit of fun!" Bringing his arms over to her ass he lifted the Asari up and moved her over to his cock, slowly bringing her down on his elongated shaft to the sound of loud, pleasurable groans from the human. "You're so tight now," he said with a shudder, "Like fucking a virgin!"

Aethyta moaned like a slut as her pussy was penetrated by the human, she could feel it stretch around the shaft of meat. "Your cock is pretty big, but I've seen krogan that would put you to shame, even a hanars tentacle is better!" She cried out in pleasure, teasing the young human with expierence of her past lovers, their connected minds and nerves still going strong, as the Asari felt the pleasure the human fept, and vice versa. "Squeeze my ass like the slut I am! Fill my pussy to the brim with your spunk!" She groaned in pleasure with a demanding tone, it seemed Aethyta was taking charge as she slowly moved herself up and down his shaft, fitting as much as she could into herself, letting out slutty moans when she came up, before going back down and trying to take more into her raging sex, her breasts jiggled with these movements in a almost hypnotic fashion.

Hearing the Asari talking up her past lovers in comparison to him brought a smirk to Steven's face, the human knowing that they'd only just begun and there was ample time to make her eat those words. He gave Aethyta's ass a slap as he pushed his shaft up into her, delighting at the way it jiggled beneath him. "Such a slutty Asari you are, I wonder what the other Matriarchs would think if they could see you now!"

Aethyta moaned as the shaft went further into her pussy, her ass being slapped as well. she didn't even have a chance to recover from the shaft going up further, her breasts still bounced hypnotically in front of Steven face. Aethyta let out cry of pleasure as Steven called her a slut. "Me a slut? Hah! As if. " Aethyta moaned in a cocky fashion as she threw her head back in pleasure as her g-spot was hit, she could feel Steven's hands firmly grip her large behind. "Those bitchs are all to tied up in 'matters' for our species, which is a lie, oh fuck! Harder!" Aethyta demanded as she began to moan lewdly, her eyes slowly starting to cross. "Those whores are probably sucking dick, or eating a poor girl out as we speak, you think I'm a slut? Trust me I've seen the other matriarchs do much worse in bed." Aethyta cockly taunted her big heaving rack jiggled and bounced more and more, as Aethyta went up and down the shaft faster and faster.

The sight of the busty Asari's breasts bouncing up and down in front of him brought a new wave of pleasure to Steven, and he leaned forward to place his face in her truly impressive cleavage, loving the feel of her soft flesh surrounding his head. "I'm gonna fill you up with my cum, make you moan as my thick cum drives you wild!" Sure enough, it wasn't much longer before the human came, thick ropes of his cum filling her up, the fluid contrasting with her light blue skin as it dripped out of her. He tilted his head back against the couch as he started to relax, though he still thrust up and down a few more times to make sure she got off as well.

Aethyta gasped in pleasure, as the thick ropes of cum shot up in to her womb, in response she came as well her pussy tighting around Steven cock. She panted heavily as she went forward and laid down on Steven chests, her large breasts pressing against Stevens muscular chest, she let out another moan happily as she got a few more thrusts into her pussy, she panted as she glanced up at Steven face, a smirk growing across her face. "Well your thick, but uh.. Its not as good as this one Krogan merc I did, we hit it off for a year or two, in the end we broke up, I wonder if i will do the same to you." She practically taunted the human, she planted a kiss on Steven neck as her hands wrapped around his back. "How about another round? Or are you spent?" She asked the human, it seemed the former Matriarch was not done and was willing to go further, she kept her eyes locked on Stevens facial expression waiting for the slightest change in them.

Back
Top Bottom