Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass(ive TiTS) Effect (pods6827 & firestarter09)

"Oh for-" Steven rolled his eyes at Jill's reaction, before pulling her head close and pressing his lips against hers in a deep kiss (if only to shut her up for a minute), pulling away a few moments later. "You make it sound like I'm going to rape you," he said with a scowl, "Like I said, we're going to talk about just what made you change from a sweet girl into the colossal bitch you are now."

Jill blushed as she felt Steven stop kissing her. "HE KISSED ME!" Jill's face grew flushed and red as a tomato. As she listened to her cousin, part of her felt ashamed for making it seem like rape, while the rest of her wanted to get far away from the situation. "I'm not a colossal bitch." She adverts making eye contact with Steven, keeping her gaze away from his. "What makes you think that? Why do I look like a colossal bitch to you? Is it because I changed? Or becuase I operate differently? People change dear cousin, I was once a delusional child! With dreams filled with being like Menta, and Meena. Marrying all three of you! But I was just a kid! A simple kid! I've changed! Can you not see that, I'm no longer the person you know." Jill's heart pangs, as she felt awful for what she was saying. She did not wish to harm Steven feelings; as deep down she still wished for things she had said. But she knew it would be impossible for it to happen, especially with her damnable father! That man was just the most worthless sack of shit to ever exist, and yet Uncle Victor still showed kindness and respect to him! When he did not deserve any! Jill's breathing began to increase as her chest began to rise and fall, faster and faster.

"And I don't believe that," Steven retorted, "I think you're just acting the way you are because of our dear Uncle Max." The man had always had a rather unpleasant view of what a family was supposed to be like, so it didn't surprise him that some of that may have rubbed off onto Jill. "You know, those dreams you had might have been simple, but it's not too late to try and achieve them," he smirked lightly at his cousin, "Meena and Menta might be a bit upset with you, but I'm sure that if you just apologized to them they'd come around."

"And of course," he continued, his hands starting to lightly caress Jill's body, "We could always work on improving our relationship right here and now." He gave the woman in his lap a wink, knowing that she could certainly feel his rapidly growing length through his pants.

Jill blushed as she was constantly stopped at every figurative corner. She blushed as her cousin hands caressed her body, earning delicate moans from the woman; her ability to pull away slowly disappearing as she began to allow Steven caress her. "N-no stop, please." She whimpers lowly, blushing as she fept the growing length in her cousin pants. "This is childish, my dreams were childish we shouldn't try this." Her struggling becomeing a bit more apparent once more. "Stop.... Please." She whimpers once more, as she subconsciously pulled herself a bit closer letting her own modest bust press against Steven chest, her nipples brushing against his hard chest; causing her face to go red like an apple. "My god your rock solid." She mumbles to herself in surprise. It was apparent that Jill was very troubled, her personality was all over the place no doubt because of her father; with his horrible view on family and how to deal with it, given with what she would say next it was apparent she was cracking around the pressure. "Steven? Am I beautiful? Is breasts big enough for you? Is my ass gropable enough? Is it large enouh for you to sqeeuze and enjoy? Or do you want them to be bigger like Menta and Meena? Huge and jiggly? Do you want me to have a cock as well?" She shot out so many questions to her cousin as tears began to well up in her eyes, her mind was on the verge of breaking down. "Steven? Am I fucked up?"

"No more fucked up than anyone else in this universe," was Steven's response, grinning as he felt his cousin rubbing herself against his erect crotch. "And I think your body's pretty great," he continued, "Though I wouldn't say no to seeing you with great big tits and ass!" He gave the parts in question a firm squeeze before once more leaning in to kiss her.

Jill moaned as she felt Steven tongue force it's way into her mouth; she could feel it force against her fighting for dominance in a dance of swirls. And she was losing that battle in her mouth; but as for now she didn't care as she wanted to enjoy this momment for as long as possible. She couldn't help but wonder what she would look like witb big tits, and ass... Though her sibling didn't answer her question about a cock. Her pussy began to grow wet as she continued to rub against his shaft. Her want and needs overpowering her reasoning and logic.

Steven could feel Jill rubbing against him, his hard cock all but inside of her as she pressed against it. "Mm, I think it's time for us to find a private room don't you think?" he asked, standing up and carrying his cousin up with him as he started making his way towards another private room, different from the one he'd used earlier.

Jill groaned and moaned, as she wriggled in Stevens grasps. "W-wait! We're really doing this!" She moaned out in surprise. She didn't actually think that they were going to fuck. "I-I I'm not ready! We can't do this!" She began to panic slightly, her heart racing and pounding! She felt her blood pressure risining and risining more and more. "I-I.... Fuck! Let's do it! Fuck my pussy! Pound me! Make me your bitch! I want to feel your cock in me!" She squeals out to her cousin. "Make me your lover! Do what you want to me! Enhance my body if you want! I'm yours!" She cries out, her body wriggling more and more in her cousin grasp, her pussy was getting wet as she just thought what it would be like for her cousin cock to plunder her pussy, she wondered how it would fit in her? How it would feel and how much it could shoot out into her pussy. She smiled giddly as she heard the door to the private room open. "Yes! We're fucking! Yes! " she cries out like a maniac. Yep... She had snapped, she was going off into the deep end. God damn it! Uncle Max had done quite the number on her mind, and with the way Steven had done with his advances did not help either.

Grinning at the way Jill was moaning and exclaiming in his arms, Steven tossed her on the room's bed before climbing up after her. "Yeah I'll fill you right up!" he purred, before kissing her deeply. He started removing the woman's clothes, freeing her impressively sized bust from it's confines before starting to do the same to her pants. Once that was done he all but threw his own clothes off and started rubbing his cock against her pussy, the thick shaft getting slick from how wet she was.

Jill's body was impressive above average, but nowhere near what the size of Menta, Meena and that asari had been. Her breasts were still pretty large around a DD cup, her ass was also pretty big... Though nowhere near what the other three had been, it was still pretty big and large; she had pretty generous hips and thighs. The cousin to Steven moaned and squealed and jerked at the roughness of Steven movements. "So rough~." She moans stretching and arching her back. Her pussy lips were getting coated in her leaking fem juices, making it easier for her cousin to constantly tease at her lips. It then clicked in Jill's head as she instinctively locked her legs around Steven waist; locking him in place and keeping him close. "Fuck! Fuck me! I want to be fucked so hard!" She cried out loudly hoping to have her desire granted soon, as she could feel herself bottling up and that wasn't the greatest of feelings. She began to wiggle and spout out words. "Cousin! I'm sorry for being ass! I love you! I want your cock to fill me! Fill me till I can't be filled any more! Make me your lover! I don't want to be my fathers child anymore!" She cried out to her cousin, once more hoping the pleas she sent out would be fully answered and that she would not have to deal with her horrible father anymore. Yet a part if Jill was resistant to all that was happening; screaming at herself to get a hokd of herself and to stip acting like a whore.

Hearing Jill's lustful pleas, Steven couldn't help but want to give his cousin exactly what she wanted. "With pleasure!" he cried, finally pushing his thick shaft into her tight pussy, grunting from the tightness as he fucked her. He began to rock his hips back and forth, pushing and pulling his cock in and out of Jill while his hands continued to squeeze her impressive breasts, using his fingers to tweak her bright pink nipples while the room filled with the sounds of their fucking. "Yeah you'll be my lover alright!" he groaned, picking up speed as Jill's pussy loosened around him, "I'll fill you up whenever you have a need for a good hard fucking!"

Jill moaned lustfully; tongue lolling from the side of her mouth as her modest breasts were played and fondled with, her pussy began to tighten around Steven thrusting shaft; her walls lightly massaging the large shaft. Her eye's were slowly starting to cross from the foreign pleasure that she was receiving from , her body not used to the feeling if a big shaft in her cunt, her dyed hair was starting to get messy from all the movements, and as such some of her bangs were in her eye's; slightly hiding the lust filled eyes.

As he hammered into his cousin's tight pussy, Steven felt as much as saw Jill starting to descend into a lustful haze. "Isn't this so much better than being my enemy?" he cooed, giving the young woman's ass a good slap and enjoying the way her rear jiggled around his hand, "After all, this way not only do you get the pleasure of a good fuck whenever you need it, but we're bridging the gap between our families!" A few more thrusts made Steven grunt, and he could feel that it wouldn't be long before he was marking Jill's inside with a thick white load of cum.

Jill moaned happily as she was fucked, unable to answer Steven question due to the pleasure, her ass jiggled and wobbled from the slap. Her tongue lolled from the side of her mouth; her breasts jiggled and bounced from each of Steven impressive thrusts. The cousin of the Steele triplets was enjoying herself too much, this was what she wanted for so long. "Fuck! Yes! Fuck me!" She cried out in mind, her pussy tightened as she felt Steven cock tremble and twitch. "YES! FILL ME! FILL MY PUSSY ALL THE WAY UP! Her eye's crossed as she felt her pussy clamp down on Steven mighty shaft, which had just let loose it's stream of cum filling her womb and painting it white; just as her own pussy released it's wave's of fem-cum. The two sexual fluids mixed and combined inside of her womb. Jill breathing grew heavy as her dull silver-gray tipped bangs hung in front of her face, her eye's still crossed as a stupid grin grew across her face.

The quick tightening of Jill's pussy was enough to finally push Steven over the edge, and with a groan he planted his entire length inside his cousin, just in time for a thick wave of seed to flow into her. Every thrust pushed his cum even deeper into his former rival, accompanied by a grunt after every motion. He watched as Jill's eyes started to go blank, a truly lust-addled smile crossing her features as she gave in to the pleasure.

Of course, it wasn't as though Steven was any better; he was sure that a wild and lusty grin was on his own face as well, a sign of the sheer enjoyment he'd gotten from welcoming Jill back into the family after her long time away from them. Idly he wondered just what his sisters would do to their cousin when they realized that she was here, but pushed the thought away for future-Steven to worry about.

Jill moaned as her senses were lost to the pleasure; she was pushed over the edge, finally having gone to the deep end. With every thrust she could barely feel, she felt the thick seed pushed deeper into her cavern; just as she released her another wave of fem-cum once more. Which was kind of surprising that she was able to cum once more, as it almost seemed she didn't have that much stamina. Her chest rose and fell with each and every breath, causing her modest tits to jiggle and wobble. It was as an almost pleasant sight to behold; as this was the first time in years that she was this pleasant to look at. As the last times they had meant had been less than pleasing, her mouth moved as she tried to form words. "f-f-uck... ngh, hgnh." It seemed she was incapable of speaking for now, and it made it seem kind of cute sense it was coming from the girl herself. She tried to raise her arms at Steven, but the limply fell down on to the soft fabric beneath them. Her body was aching and hurting for more, she needed more of Steven in her... Yet a part of her screamed at herself, telling her to get the hell out of here; that she needed to focus on the mission.

Despite having already cum inside her, Steven didn't stop there, continuing to thrust as hard as he could inside of his cousin. He was almost hypnotized by the swaying of her breasts, one of his hands coming up to caress the mound that filled his hand. Eventually though Steven began to slow, fucking Jill at a more leisurely pace as he began to pull out of her.

Smiling, the Steele heir gave his cousin's ass a nice slap, watching as her flesh jiggled impressively. "I'm going to be honest, I wasn't expecting this when we ran into each other," Steven said, "Not that I'm complaining, and I certainly won't mind having a go at this pussy of yours next time we meet."

Jill groaned as she struggled a bit, her control over her body slowly returning as she tried to fight against Steven movements. From his groping of her breasts, to the continuous thrust from Steven; which only increased with intensity. She cried in ectasy once more as her ass was slapped, her pussy tightening around the cock. Sexual juices gushing down once more, as the feeling of the orgasm rocked her body. She let out a sigh of relief? Or the equivalent of one that barely had any functions at the moment. "Ungh! F-fu-ck, n-no." She was trying to form a sentence, but was unable to and slowly she began to lose consciousness.

Seeing his lover starting to fade into unconsciousness, Steven let out a yawn, his lusts having been sated for the moment as he now began to feel the effects of the long, stressful day. Wrapping his arms around Jill he relaxed a bit, slowly drifting off to sleep himself. He didn't particularly care what might happen if they got found like this, content to simply rest there until the morning, when he'd be beginning the Planet Rush with his sisters.

When Steven would wake up he would not find Jill in his comforting arms, no he would wake to find himself alone in his own grasps, the dearest cousin of the son of Victor Steele had left, gone off into the night! It would be easy to assume that she had gone off to the planet rush getting a headstart. Soon Menta and Meena would find Steven in that room... Alone with no one there... But that would happen when Steven would wake up, for now he rested and had no idea of what was to come.

As he woke up Steven realized that he was alone, and for a moment wondered where Jill was, before realizing that she must have left on her own ship for the Rush. A little disappointed, he nevertheless knew that they'd see each other again out in the void. They were all going in the same general direction after all.

His sisters arrived just as he was stepping out of the room's attached shower, pulling a shirt over his lean stomach as they walked in. "Hey you two," he said with a grin, "Hope your nights were as much fun as mine!"

Menta grumbled slightly as she recalled the event's lf last night. "A lot happend, not happy with all of it... I'm pretty sure I woke up alone, cold and horny. And my dick is fucking throbbing right now." She complained as she rubbed her body, through her tight fitting clothes.

Meena rolled her eyes playfully. "Well, I got us a Quarian, a cute one at that. She's waiting with the rest of montly crew by the ship, so it's best to be heading out." It seemed Meena was trying to get everything to go in a hurry.

"Aww, poor Menta," Steven teased his sister, "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find a nice hole to fill soon enough." That said, he was a little surprised she hadn't found someone to do just that with already, she didn't usually hold back like that.

Regardless, Steven perked up at the mention of his other sister having recruited a Quarian to their crew. "Is that so? Maybe she'll be able to keep our little hunk of junk flying for a bit longer." Putting on his pants the human grabbed his things and nodded, ready to head out to their ship and begin the Planet Rush.

Menta pouted at her brother, crossing her arms as she didnt find his comment all that funny. "I have a quota damnit..." She groaned slouching slightly as she looked to her twin. "I bet you nerded the fuck out, then fucked." Her twin smirked smuggly at her twin knowing that it would annoy her to no end. "Ugh! Fuckin christ! Why do you two get all the chicks last night!" Menta exclaimed pointing her finger at Steven comically. "I bet you got some damn pheromones or some shit!"

"Sister, now's not the time to through a fit." Meena belittled her twin, doing so to antagonize her further, she smiled softly at her brother. "Yes she should be good, though she might be better in other fields. You do know what they say about sterotypes dear brother." A smug smirk crossed her face again. "Celise is there too, and so was the fine piece of Asari that you drugged up."

"Poor sis," Steven said, patting the top of Menta's head with an amused look on his face, "One day you'll be as good at picking up chicks as I am." He smiled at the mention of Aethyta, "Glad to hear it, I think she'll be a great addition to the crew as well." The sole male of the siblings reached his arms over his head and stretched them. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get going!"

Back
Top Bottom