Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass(ive TiTS) Effect (pods6827 & firestarter09)

"Don't worry, I've got no plans to go anywhere near a mine field," Steven joked, before considering the rest of Zeke's words. "Yeah, our crew's really starting to grow isn't it. Don't worry, we might be a little cramped but we should have enough room for all of us, at least until we can have some additions added on, or get enough credits to pick up another ship."

Zek gave a firm handshake to the former system alliance soldier. "I hope you do well, I wish you the best of luck." He said with smile hidden in his short but thick beard. "Make your father proud." With that he left son of Victor to his own devices, it looked as if everything was going to change for them all, a new adventure a new lease on life... Yet It would be within a second that Meena would poke her head out. A cheshire smile plastered on her face, it seemed she was up to something.

"Hey bro, wanna test our luck and double team that Asari bitch real quick? Or you wanna go off to our first destinatin Mhen'ga? I mean alien babe fuckin now, or exotic alien fucking when get to this place." It seemed the status quo of being odd as hell had remained.

"Don't call Aethyta a bitch," Steven said to Meena, though there wasn't any heat behind the words and he quickly made his way into the ship. "And I think we've got some time before we need to get going, more than enough to bring her to her blue knees." Smirking, the male Steele walked through the halls until he found the Asari Matriarch and immediately pulled her into a deep kiss. "Hey there sexy," he said, grinning as he held the alien close, "You up for a little more fun?"

Meena rolled her eye's at her brother, always a gentleman he was. She watched and followed his movements, smirking as he practicality took the now youthful matriarch into his arms. Aethyta returned the kiss once Steven had pulled away, the equivalent of a blush spread across her face. "Out here in the halls?" She asked a little embarrassed, the clothing she wore as of current was straining and looking like it was to burst. "I mean, if your ok with it." It looked to be that Aethyta was adjusting to her current situation quite well.

"Oh? I was going to say that we should go back to my quarters, but if you insist..." Smiling, Steven ran his hands up and down the Matriarch's soft body, his fingers sinking into her blue flesh wherever he squeezed. "By the way, Meena thinks you're sexy too," he continued, gesturing to where his sister was standing before starting to unbutton her too small top, "Think you can handle the both of us?" The last words were whispered in Aethyta's ear, his hot breath on her neck as he spoke.

Meena waved silently at the two, smirking as she was starting to slip off the pants she wore, letting her bulge becoming more noticeable as it grew in her panties. Aethyta blushed, shivered and looked back at Steven, she didn't know that Steven was so open with her sister fucking her. The rejuvenated Asari couldn't help but stutter like a young maiden she had become. "I-I-I... I don't see why not, and I think I'll be able to handle both of you." Aethyta told Steven, blushing as her sensitive breasts were let free.

"Good to hear," he said with a grin, hands giving her giant blue tits a squeeze before reaching down and yanking her pants to the ground, letting her immense rear jiggle free once more. "God I love your ass," Steven growled as his hand cupped her fat cheek, and the human began sliding his long prick between her legs, teasing the Asari's pussy for a few moments before changing course and starting to fuck that tight hole. "But this pussy of yours is out of this world!"

Aethyta moaned as she closed her eyes, her breasts being squeezed by Steven rough hands was amazing! It felt so good and pleasurable to her. She gasped and moaned softly as her supple lower half was let free, her jiggly rear bouncing before being stopped by Steven hand, which had grabbed at her rears flesh. "Oh Goddess! I think I'm going to pass out from all the pleasure." She said in a maiden like voice, locking eyes with Steven as his cock plunged into her pussy, causing a whorish moan to escape her lips. Meena smirked as she walked by her brother giving a playful to his rear, she knew her brother would hate that, but to be fair he had to live with it. The Kaithrit daughter of Victor Steele smirked as she came behind Aethyta, her hands grabbing her hips while she leaned forward and pressed her cock and breasts to her back. Her meaty monster throbbed as it rested between her blue cheeks.

Steven loved the look that appeared on Aethyta's face as his cock filled her pussy, and the sound of her voice moaning in ecstasy made him swell another inch inside her. "How far the Matriarch has fallen," he teased as his sister pressed up against her from the other side, giving the kaithrit a dirty look at her swatting his rear. "Don't pass out just yet though, you'll miss the best part!" Moving his hands down to her ass, Steven spread the Asari's cheeks to give Meena a clear path to her asshole

"Oh hush~! I could still flay you alive with my mind." She gasped and bit her lip, she hadn't expected Meena to be so forward, or for Steven to spread her luscious rear apart. She groaned and moaned as Meena cock entered her ass, the throbbing meat filling every inch and then more. Her breasts wobbled as she was practically lifted off the ground. "Oh goddess! Your both so big!" She exclaimed, the pleasure just seemed to intensify in her ass. This was due to Meena 'barbs' rubbing against the walls of her inner sanctum. "Aaah~!" The Asari cries out.

Grinning as he pounded Aethyta's pussy, Steven captured the Asari's lips with his and began deeply kissing her, his hands coming back up to grope and tease her giant blue breasts. "And you're so tight!" he groaned, giving one of her erect nipples a little twist, "How's her asshole Meena?" the human asked, though he knew the answer after their fun last night.

"It's a great hole brother~, but not as good as yours, or Menta's~." Said moaning profusely, as with each thrust her balls slapped against Aethyta thighs. Her crotch clashed agains the large cheeks with tremendous force, causing them to jiggle and shake. "She's a good Asari, that loves having a cock fuck her senseless. Aethyta moaned happily as all the fucking was causing her unable to speak, she squealed and squirmed between the two. The two cocks thrusting in and out of her pussy was enough to keep her on cloud nine. She squealed in a higher pitch as her nipples were twisted and pinched.

Steven laughed as he heard Aethyta's moaning and squealing, "I love the way you react to what I'm doing," he purred as he gave her nipples another pinch, her breasts almost overwhelming his hands as she was fucked. "You're so cute I can hardly stand it!" The human's thrusts picked up the pace, Steven clearly enjoying every minute of being buried in her pussy

Meena moaned happily as she felt the Asari ass tighten around her cock. "Yep, a good little Asari lover. Must suck though." Her thrusting faster and faster, leaning forqard she whispered next to Aethyta. "You had all that wisdom and age, and now it's gone to waste. I think your really enjoying being this helpless maiden." At that Meena delivered a rough slap to her jiggly behind with her thrusts, earning more whorish moans from Aethyta. Meena glanced at her brother and smirked. "I like this bitch, she'll make a great lover." Aethyta could barely respond as she was fucked, her pussy tighting around the shaft. Her muscles contracting and moving in tandem with the siblings thrusts. She squealed and moaned whorishly as her nipples were teased, her mind began to muddle and become filled with a lustful haze. "It's a sad thing we can't experience that embrace eternity crap." Meena comments. "This bitch is to caught up in the fucking to do anything."

It was clear that Aethyta wouldn't be able to take much more of their efforts; between their two cocks the Asari was clearly feeling an entirely new level of pleasure. "She certainly is," Steven replied to his sister, the two of them fucking Aethyta in perfect sync, "Yeah I'm gonna have a lot of fun with her on this voyage!" With that, Steven punctuated his words by burying his cock in her pussy, grunting as his heavy quad swelled before filling the blue alien up with a thick load of cum. He continued to thrust even after that though, ensuring that he'd been milked completely dry.

Meena grinned cheekily, burying her cock deep into Aethyta ass, all the way to the hilt of her cock. Her 'barbs' rubbing against the walls of Aethyta butt. Her cum shooting out and filling the inside of the Asari rear-end, Aethyta moaned like whore as both cocks buried in her shot their ropes of cum, her own body responded with her pussy tightening around Steven shaft, and her fem-cum gushing out to meet head on with Steven sperm.

Matching Meena's grin, Steven gave a few more thrusts as Aethyta came all over his shaft before slowing down. "Mm, as amazing as last time," he said to her, placing a kiss on the Asari's lips. "You're such a good fuck, I'm definitely glad I invited you to join us." Seeing the intensely dazed look in her eyes Steven looked to his sister. "She's pretty out of it, maybe we should leave her in my room to recover." He looked down and saw some of their cum dripping down to the floor, "And maybe ask Celise to give her a good cleaning."

Meena hummed as shed thought of answer, she herself had no idea what to really do at this point. She looked down at the Asari, who still had her ass filled with her cock. "It be a shame if we didn't give her the best facial first, cover those breasts and cute face in cum." Meena purred at the idea. Her balls were still full of semen and were brimming to be empited. "Cmon, we don't have to use her. We'll jack each other off, smack our dicks, rub'em together till we're shooting loads of cum on her face and tits." Meena lips curled into a vicious grin, her tails flailed and curled as she placed a firm hand on Aethyta large bum, in-comprehensible moans escaped from her lips, as the rejuvenated Asari was thoroughly out of it.

"Now there's an idea," Steven commented, grinning as he set Aethyta on her knees before them. "Alright, move that cock of yours over here!" Reaching out the male sibling gripped Meena's feline cock and began stroking it, pointing the bulbous tip towards the Asari's face as he did the same with his own. "You know, we could probably still use her mouth a bit as well," he commented, lining their lengths up with the Matriarch's mouths and pushing them past her pouty blue lips, meeting little resistance thanks to the daze she was in.

Meema mewled amd moaned, she loved the way her brother forced her over to the Asari mouth, 'shoving' her feline-esque cock into Aethyta mouth with his own, the Asari hot mouth dripped salvia on the meaty shafts, each second the shafts throbbed and twitched. "Ahhh~ such q good whore mouth." Meena moaned in ectasy, her 'barbs' rubbed against the inner cheek of Aethytas, and her brother cock. Meena smiled slipping her tail to her brother butt cheeks, rubbing it along the nice buttoucks. "God, thid was a great idea." Meena leaned against her brother, as she shifted bit allowing more of her cock into Aethyta mouth. "I wish you had some curves bro." Her voice sounded laced with lust.

Feeling his sister's tail on his ass, Steven reached over and clasped his hand around one of her immensely round cheeks. He rolled his eyes at her opinion of his body though, "Yeah so you've said a hundred times before, and I'm sure you will a thousand more." As he thrust into Aethyta's mouth he met no resistance despite the sheer size of their cocks. Either the Asari was so out of it that even her gag reflex wasn't working or she was starting to get used to having her throat stretched.

Meena mewled as one of her immense cheeks were clasped. "Ahh~! Naughty brother, so slutty. Nya~." Meena purred in pleasure. Her tails rubbed against Steven cheek, then so often going towards the hole of his crack. "Yes, I understand my brother, but you lack any body hair... You have some softer skin, like me and Menta." Her cock kept going deeper, stretching Aethyta throats even further. "Can't believe she's so willing, and her mouth is so fiting~." A purr escape her lips, it was at the point Aethyta had some what seemingly regain a bit of control. Her tongue running across the two meaty shafts in her mouth, her saliva coating them. "Ohh~ so exotic~!" She pushed her cock further, barbs running across the soft blue pouty lips, and rubbing against the inner mouth.

"Yeah but unlike you and Menta I like being a guy," Steven commented, his voice dry as he felt Aethyta starting to wake up, her tongue going to town on their thick shafts. "If there's anything better than an Asari's throat I can't think of it," he commented, agreeing with his sibling as his hand moved from Meena's cheek to the center of her ass, fingers circling her own tight hole to return the favor if she decided to explore his ass with her tail.

"I still stand with my opinion." Her tails slowly starts to slip onto his hole. "You'd make a great Kaithrit male." Meena shoves more of her cock deeper, moaning as her brother finger traced around her butthole. "Naughty brother! Just as horny as those huskar women that flocked around you." She mewled as Aethyta licking was slowly starting to turn into a sucking sensation. "Ahhh~! I THINK THIS BITCH LIKES IT!" Meena delcared happily, she used her other tail to keep Steven hand away from her hole.

Steven grinned at the memory, remembering the huskars who'd been very interested in his body a few years ago. "Ah memories," he said whimsically, patting Meena and Aethyta's cheeks as the Asari began really getting into it. "She gives amazing head doesn't she?" he cooed, voice hitching slightly as his sister's tail began to probe his ass. Then he felt her other tail pushing his hand away. "Now now sis," he said as he inched closer to her hole despite her efforts, "It's only fair for me to give you a little fun as well!"

Back
Top Bottom