Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass(ive TiTS) Effect (pods6827 & firestarter09)

"Yes, they were sluts- ahhh~, but remember all the times you got matted-." She stopped mid sentence, Meena creaked her head at her brother, a demonic smile on her face. "Brother, whilst I wish to enjoy my pleasure. I rather not have you probe me, unless of course you want those fingers bent the wrong way." She threatend, as her cock shoved deeper into Aethyta mouth. Her other tail gripped at Steven fingers lightly, while the other slowly began to slide into Steven ass. Aethyta moaned as she gave the two her best bj, her slowly began to bob back and forth as she reached for one of her tits. The asari regressed from a matriarch moaned like a slut, each second passing being an amazing form of ectasy.

"Spoilsport," Steven commented, but he obligingly moved his hand away from the Forbidden Hole even as he and his sister continued to all but fuck Aethyta's face. Instead he used that hand to caress the ridges of the Asari's head, remembering how she'd liked that the night before. By now it was so tight in her mouth, and the feel of their cocks rubbing together inside it so good, that Steven knew it wouldn't be long before this formerly mature, semi-refined alien would have her pretty blue lips coated in white.

Meena smirked and used her tail to continue her proding of her brothers butt. "I'm not spoiled, I'm just scary." Meena says with a gracious tone before she let out a whorish moan, her eyes watering a bit as she felt the magic of Aethyta bj skils at work. "Damn she really can give good head." She comments, as said Asari was seemingly using her tongue to prod at her tip. "Who knew that she had all this in her~.... Ahhh~." Meena balls churned as she pushed her cock deeper into Aethyta mouth. "Damn, she must have no gag reflex~." Meena moaned to her brother, Aethyta moaned as her crest was caressed by Steven manly hands, it filled her with a weird enjoyment. Her hands continued knead at her own breasts. If she could speak she'd be yelling at the two to already cum.

"You should've seen her last night," Steven commented as he felt the Asari's tongue teasing the tips of their cocks, "A real wildcat this one. We're lucky to have her and her hot mouth." Seeing the look on Aethyta's face he knew that she wanted their cum, and he finally decided to give her exactly what she desired. "Here it comes!" he moaned out before blowing his load deep down her throat.

Aethyta moaned as her mouth was filled with cum, she gulped down every drop she could. The thick seed began to fill her stomach, while some began to get stuck her mouth; making her cheeks puff a bit. Meena moaned as she pulled her cock out, letting ropes of cum splatter across the Asari face. "AHHHH~!" She moaned happily, as the Asari gave her own breasts a good final squeeze, as her own pussy released her own fem-cum.

Looking down at Aethya Steven could see a look of pure, lust-filled delight appear on her face just before Meena blew her load all over the alien's face, painting her blue skin white. "Ah, it's good to blow off some steam," he said as he wiped the remaining cum on his cock off on a clean spot on the Asari's face. "A great way to celebrate the start of our maiden voyage!"[/quote]

Meena smirked as she did a similar thing, wiping her cock across Aethyta breasts. "Well, that was a pure bliss. We'll leave or beautiful slut as a monument to our first thing of sex... On this ship." Meena smiled amd delivered a slap to Steven ass. "Love you bro." She told him, before heading off to the pilots cabin.

Grunting from Meena's slap, Steven grinned as she watched her walk away. "Love you too sis," he replied before nudging the Asari slightly to the side so she wouldn't be blocking the path quite as much. Given the smell of cum that was already starting to fill the air, he figured that it wouldn't be long before Celise came by looking for a meal. Letting out a pleased sigh, the human thought about what he could do next. Well, he still needed to meet the Quarian his sisters had hired on, he supposed he could take care of that right now. Nodding to himself, Steven started searching for the woman in question.

The Quarian groaned as she adjusted her suit a bit, it felt tighter and that scared her. "Keelah, how could I let her feed me that, now I'm a ticking time bomb." The Quarian shifted a bit as she rubbed at her crotch from her suit. "Keellllahh!" She moanes loudly as she fumbled about till she was on the floor, groping her own breasts and rubbing her suit covered pussy. Heenne'Xesa nar Weewan, was not having the greatest of day.

It didn't take long for Steven to find the Quarian in question, he'd been walking through the halls when he heard something soft hitting the floor nearby. A quick look around the area and he saw her on the ground caressing her own body. His lips twitching up as he recognized his sibling's handiwork, before he spoke up. "Am I interrupting something?" He teased, watching with amusement as the alien reacted.

Heene stopped as she heard Steven words, her skin went cold in her suit as she quickly tried to pull her hands away from her privates. The Quarian still lay on the ground for a mintue before propring her lself up on a nearby wall. "I-I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean for anyone to hear that, I've just been really..." Sje gulped as she said the next part, her embarrassment was clearly shown. "Horny, she... Gave me some stuff and now... I'm a ticking time bomb." She said the last part with a sigh.

Steven chuckled at the Quarian's reaction, and despite her suit covering all of her features he could tell that she was very embarrassed at being found like this. "Yeah, that sounds like my sisters," he replied, a rueful grin on his face, "As a rule, eating or drinking anything they give you is like punching your ticket at the transformation station. I'm Steven by the way, pleased to have you aboard." He looked the woman over, taking note of how tight her suit seemed to be on her body.

"Well if you're a time bomb," Steven said after a moment, grinning at her, "You'll need someone to help defuse you before you go off right?" The human took a step forward, placing a hand on her shoulder and gently squeezing, "I'd be more than happy to help you out with that if you need it."

Heene chuckled nervously, knowing now that the twins were 'dangerous', The Quarian tapped her fingers together as she tried to figure out what to say next. "Well... I guess, knowing now that I've got a punch card on me, that I'll try and avoid such things." She. groaned as she forgot to introduce herself, so she took Steven hand and said. "Im Heenne'Xesa nar Weewan,pleasure to meet you." She blushed at Steven offer as she retracted her hand back. "Well, I'm loaded with splices that'll activate at any moment, like i think she said I'll grow bustier, a penis and testiculs, cat traits if I remembered that right." She started to chuckle nervously.

"Always with the cat traits," Steven said with a sigh, shaking his head as he thought of his sister's fetishes, "Sometimes I think that she'll only be satisfied when everyone in the galaxy has a little Kaithrit in them." He gave Heene a concerned look as she mentioned the other alterations that would be going through her body. "If your body's going to be enlarging a bit, do you have another suit you can change into? I doubt that one will be fitting for much longer if you get much...bustier."

Heene chuckled nervously as she heard that, that! Was one of the two sisters fetishes, it sent shivers down her spine. "Keelah, I don't think I know what I'm going to do.... I'll have to modify the suit, and-and... Keelah!" She began to stutter about as she grabbed at her sides, a weak groan escaping from her. "I don't know, I'm going to be naked aren't I?" The Quarian seemed to get worried, as she tried to pace around and calm her nerves down.

"If we can't get you another suit that seems likely," Steven said, watching as Heene began to pace around the room. "And if you keep it on you'll probably just rip right through it. I know my sister's work, she doesn't believe in minor changes." He gave the Quarian a sympathetic look before continuing, "It might be best to get out of that suit before that. After all, you can't adjust it for your new frame if it gets torn to shreds."

Heene blushed beneath her suit as she looked down at the floor, she felt ashamed and embarrassed by her situation. A deep sigh escaped her lips as she soon put her hand to her visor mask, Hiss! Pop! The visor popped off as she placed it on the floor. Heene silver bio-luminescent eyes met with Stevens, Heene light purple face blushed even more as she thought of what to do next.

It occurred to Steven that he'd never seen a Quarian's face in real life before. Oh he'd seen a decent number of images online claiming to be real unmasked aliens, but inevitably they were poorly altered pics of other beings. As he met Heene's eyes he thought to himself that even the best such images wouldn't do them justice if she was any sign.

Meeting the woman's gaze for a moment Steven realized that she was probably nervous about stripping in front of her new boss. "Ah, I'll give you a little privacy," he said, turning around to face the wall so she could remove her suit in relative peace.

Heene sighed in relief as Steven gave her privacy, Heene began to take off her environment suit, something she didn't do often, unless of course it was for sanitary reasons, that and, she didn't own any type of clothing just the suit. "Keelah." She groaned as she put the rest of the helmet down on the floor, as her entire head was exposed now, from her long flowing black hair, to her thin eyebrows, or her very feminine face, or the strange lines that were around her neck and just above her eyebrows, or her cute elf like ears she possessed. Heene brushed her hair back as she pulled on a certain part of her suit that would allow her to leave it, once it was done she would slowly slide out of it with ease, exposing her soft light purple body to the universe.

Although he was facing another direction and couldn't see anything more, Steven couldn't stop himself from hearing Heene as she removed her suit. The pleased sounds she was making, from her sighs to light, soft moans, were more than enough to make him as hard as a rock. The human bit his lip, forcing himself to keep facing away from the Quarian. "I don't think we have any other sealed suits in our storage," he began after a moment, "But I can have someone bring over some clothes so that you're less...naked."

Heene blushed as she heard Steven offer, she knew she'd have to take it. "I guess, I don't really habe a choice now." Heene said as she wiggled her bottom out of her suit, her round jiggly tits bouncing around as she did. A soft moan escaped her lips as she tried to use an arm to hold them in place, she gasped as her jiggly butt popped free from its confines and wobbled about. "Keelah." She moaned weakly.

Bringing up his omni-tool, Steven thought for a moment who he should ask for clothes. Aethyta probably wouldn't have anything that would fit her and Celise didn't wear clothes, which left only his sisters. Letting out a sigh, he sent a message to Menta, asking her to bring a set of clothes to his location. "She should be here soon, hopefully she has something in your size..."

Heene blushed as she heard that one of the twins was bringing her clothing, she didn't know how to feel about that. "Great, one of the dangers is going to give me clothing, keelah... I'm going to go insane." She sighed as she coughed into her hand and began to shake a little. "Keelah, it's happening isn't!? I'm going to be huge!?!"

"If it makes you feel any better, I'll try to keep her from doing anything with you now," Steven said, the sound of Heene's gasping really testing his ability to keep from looking in her direction. "Well I wouldn't say huge," he commented, "But...Well, you'll probably need to let your suit out a size or two...or four by the time you're done growing."

"Thanks, I guess... Keelah, how do you live with such maniacs?" Heene asked as she raised a hand to one of her fine breasts, she cupped it and squeezed the flesh. "Ohhh~." She let a blissful moan escape her lips, it seems her body was getting sensitive with the build up of growth. "Keelah, I think I'm getting more sensitive, I can even feel pressure building up at my tailbone, I really don't want a tail." She groaned as the skin at her tail bone was pushing and bulging as new bones were getting ready to explode out.

Back
Top Bottom