Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You'll change your mind when you see me in my underwear."

"Yeah but it's been a really long time..." He looked at her with a pitiful look. "I'm going through withdrawal. Bad things happen during that...you don't want to see that."

He kissed her back. "Okay..." He waited a bit for her to shower before putting the fire out. He went inside and plugged his phone in being quiet to not wake Owen. Jake went in to shower and purposely walked out in nothing before putting his underwear on.

He climbed in and snuggled to her. "Oh yeah, so much more fun." He told her. "I thought we did this in the car Adge."

She rolled her eyes, "And you will continue to go through withdrawals." She smiled. "Not my problem." She laughed.

"We got throw your phone. We need to go through mine. Read the name and number out and I'll write it down. The sooner we get this done the better and if you want we can have open seating so we don't have to do a seating plan." She told him and gave him her phone.

"Let's get this over with." She said softly and opened up her notebook and clicked her pen to write down.

"You're rude." He told her and shook his head. "You should be part of the solution not problem Adge."

He shook his head. "Open seating. No seating plan. Let people sit wherever. ""

Jake went through her phone. "Why do you have all these guys in your phone?" He asked and raised an eyebrow. He started giving her the list.

He rested his head on her shoulder. "Bisping..." He started rattling off a fake number.

"They are my side guys." She told him. "Just in case you don't work out." She winked at him and shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know why there are so many guys in there. It's a mix of designers and other business people." She told him.

She sighed when he said Bisping. "If you aren't going to take it seriously I can do it myself." She told him. "I just thought you wanted to be a part of the process. Don't whine at me when you feel like I haven't included you in stuff."

She held her hand out for her phone. If he was tired he could sleep and she would finish the list off herself. The rest of the names were hers so it would be easy for her anyway. She also needed to get her mother to make her own list so they could combine and create a master list with phone numbers and addresses.

Jake made an in impressed look. "You'll find out they are nothing compared to me and come crawling back. No one else will look this good in underwear or suit." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

He put her phone down on the bed away from her and looked at her. "Hey...we've been playful all night. I was just joking and being playful. I seriously was only kidding about the guys. I trust you. I know you have a lot of contacts. As for Bisping. I thought it was funny. Sorry. I do want to do this together. But your man is only kidding. So lighten up before I bit you." He teased and pulled her phone back over.

He started with the numbers again. "If I move to my stomach want to scratch my back one handed as we work? Or after?"

She looked at him for a second and let him take her phone. “I better not feel teeth on me.” She told him and wrote down the names and number again.

“I honestly have no idea what you are trying to ask. Do you want me to scratch your back?” She asked and reached out her hand. “I have nails so I will satisfy an itch way better than you will.” She told him. She scratched his back and they kept doing her phone lost until they hit the bottom.

She put the notebook in a little slot by the bed and hooked her phone up to the charger. She turned to face him and gave him a kiss. “I guess you were good enough.” She said softly. She kissed him again and then kissed down his chest, under the blankets and got between his legs and gave some other places kisses.

"Or what? What you gonna Do? I'm world champion..." He raised an eyebrow with a grin.

He gave her a nod. "Yes. I want you to scratch my back as we work on the list." He moved to his stomach and got comfortable. He let out a moan as she scratched his back. "Thanks beautiful..."

When they finished he rolled over and smiled at Adri. "You guess huh?" He kissed her back. When she started kissing down him he was a bit surprised and he grinned. Part of Jake was going to make a comment about them not doing anything but he decided to just enjoy the moment. " You are so sexy...you're gonna turn me on." He knew that was something Adri already knew.

When he was finished, she laid back on the bed and curled up next to him for a second before going to brush her teeth and then getting back in bed. She wasn't expecting anything in return. She just wanted to show her appreciation for Jake planning this trip out so thoughtfully.

She fell asleep and only woke up once when Owen started to whine. She crawled to the edge of the bed and he was still sleeping. She guessed it was a bad dream and rubbed his stomach until he quieted down again. She got back in bed and didn't wake up until Owen started to cry.By then it was morning time and he was just ready to get out of his crib.

She got out of the bed and let him out of the crib. She changed his diaper and let him run around the RV in his diaper while she found something for him to wear and pulled out his swimsuit, a swimming diaper, and his little rash guard. He would probably hate being slathered in sunscreen but it was happening. Maybe she would have Jake be the bad guy and do it. Then she could save her little man from the mean old man.

Jake wondered what he did to deserve that but wasn't complaining at all. She knew how to take care of her man and he liked that. When she got back into bed, he laid close to her and fell asleep. He didn't want to crowd her but was close after their intimate fun they had.

He heard Owen whining to and woke up and looked at Adri when he could tell she had it under control he closed his eyes and fell back asleep. He got up early to go for a run. Being in the small camper to stay quiet and not wake either of them. He crawled over Adri and found a pair of shirts and tshirt. He then put on his socks and running shoes and opened the door to head out with Max.

The two went on a nice long run around the park. It was a nice change of scenery than back home in Vegas. As the sun rose it was breathtaking. If Adri actually would get up with him he'd sneak her out to see the sun rise over the lake the following morning. After his run he got back and went in the camper and saw Owen running around. "Hey big boy!" He smiled at him and attacked him with kisses but Owen seemed happier Max was back. He kissed Adri. "Hey sexy. What do you want for breakfast? I'm cooking. Obviously."

"Hi." She smiled at Jake and would have given him a kiss if he wasn't so sweaty. "Have a nice run?" She asked and rubbed the top of Max's head. She put some food down for him and looked at what they could eat for breakfast.

"How about some cereal?" She asked and turned to face him. "We are going to have a big dinner so we should keep it light for now. Right?" She asked. "Cereal and fruit. A protein shake to drink. Sounds balanced to me." She smiled.

She pulled out everything they needed for smoothies and set it on the counter. "What cereal do you want?" She asked.

Owen kept saying 'O' and she took that as cheerios. She pulled out a few and handed it to him to eat, which he took happily and put a few in his mouth.

Jake smiled. "Oh babe it was beautiful. The sunrise over the lake...breathtaking. Wow." He gave Max some water and he scarfed it up.

"Cereal is good. I may have a yogurt too. When you make your shake will you make me one too baby? I'm going to shower quick so I can have a real kiss." He smiled and grabbed some underwear before going in the small bathroom to shower. Once he showered he got out and put his underwear on before coming out to grab some shorts.

Jake went over to Owen and pretended to take a Cheerio and Owen told him no and put his hand over Jake's mouth. He then pretended to eat Owen's hand and the boy cracked up laughing. Jake looked at Adri, "You sleep okay babe? How's your ribs?"

Adri smiled and nodded her head, "That sounds nice. You are almost home Boo. Just a day or two and we will be there." She smiled at him. "My cute country boy."

She frowned, "The shake is for you. I only want cereal. Barely that. I want grapes. You get the full treatment. I just don't want to cook." She confessed.

She put everything in the little blender and let it go and put the cup lid on it so Jake could drink it. It was all natural so she gave Owen a little sip. That first sip for Jake would probably be disgusting with nothing but baby spit but Owen enjoyed his first sip.

She handed it to Jake when he got clothes on. "A little sore but ready to fish. Or hold a pole." She shrugged her shoulder. "I could pick him out of the playpen without feeling to hurt so they are feeling better."

Jake smiled proud at Adri. "I'm totally your country boy. But you haven't seen anything yet about how country I can be."

He smiled. "Oh thanks baby. But I did offer to cook but you told me no. You didn't want a big breakfast."

He took a sip of the shake and made a face. "Why is my straw wet?" He asked and sighed. "Owen?" He gave Owen s look and kissed his head.

"I'll make a country girl out of you yet babe..." He grabbed cereal and sat down with Owen. "I'm going to make you worm your hook. At least once. But we have to keep Owen from eating them. But I'm glad you're feeling better babe. Need me to rub that cream on you?"

“True. I’ve only heard stories of your country boy-ness. I guess I’ll see peak country boy when we get on those horses.” She smiled.

“I don’t want to do dishes either.” She told him. “I don’t want to do anything.” If they were at home they would have stayed in their pajamas and cuddled in bed. Or just had a lazy morning at home. But here they had the great outdoors. This light breakfast would lead into a fun afternoon.

She made a face and shook her head, “Doubt it.” She smiled. She shook her head again, “No your working all of my hooks. I’m not touching a worm.” She told him firmly. “Not even once. That’s gross babe. You do it. I already touched a worm last night.” She smiled.

“Ah...probably not. I’m not wearing a shirt today. Just a bikini top and I don’t want the cream to get on him.” She pinched owens cheeks and smiled when he smiled at her.

He just smiled without saying a lot when she mentioned just hearing the stories. "I'm pretty good on a horse."

"It's fine. Put them in the sink. I'll get them." He told her. Jake didn't mind washing the few dishes they had for their small breakfast.

" Fine. Fine. I won't make you worm your hook. But you touched an anacoda last night not a worm. Trust me. Not the same." He told her.

He looked at her. "Honey it should rub in. But we can put it on tonight before bed if you want." He kissed her temple and when he finished eating he did the dishes except for his shake. "I can make a bigger breakfast tomorrow before we leave if you want. Eggs and I have bacon. Or I could do an omelette. I'm fine with cooking this whole camping trip Adge. I'll cook you good country food." He told her.

After the dishes he got their poles out. "I need to go to the store and get worms. Want us all to walk up?"

She rolled her eyes, "Not an anaconda until I get two girls. Then you can call him whatever you want." She smiled.

"I know but I don't want it to rub off on him. We don't know if he is allergic or not. We don't know if it is safe for babies. I'd rather not. If they start to throb I will take a pain pill." She promised.

"A big breakfast tomorrow sounds wonderful. Omelette with bacon and green peppers and cheese inside." She said putting in her order now, so he would wake her up for it tomorrow morning. "And the same thing for the little but maybe half an egg."

She looked at her pajamas and at him, "Do you mind if I go like this?" She asked, wearing nothing but his shirt. She got up and walked to the bed where she had her outfit laid out for the day.

"Owen needs sunscreen and all of this." She said handing over Owen's outfit for the day. Since they weren't going to the lake yet, it was just a cute pair of shorts and his little 'My Daddy can beat your Daddy up!' shirt.

She put her bikini on along with a pair of daisy dukes and flip flops. "I might actually have to keep these shorts on all day. These bottoms are smaller than I remember." She told him.

"Well that's not fair because we aren't trying yet so you don't know I cant give you two girls. Maybe if you call him an anaconda and not a worm he will give you girls." He told her and gave her a look, like she never thought of that, then smiled.

"Alright. Just don't over do it. Okay?" He kissed her.

Jake thought about it. "If I make the same thing for everyone we can just give him some of ours. I'll see what I can do though. I may not run tomorrow. Not sure yet." He told her.

"Sure. I don't care." Jake knew his fiance was hot so he was fine showing her off, even if it was in just his shirts. He took the clothes and got Owen stripped to his diaper and then put a new one on before lathering him up with sunscreen before putting his clothes on. He gets him dressed and put his hat on him. "There you go big boy." Jake looked at Adri. "You look hot mama. You're lucky the boy is up." He wiggled his eyebrows at her.

Once Owen was dressed, Jake went to his bag and looked through it for his swim trunks. He found them and put them on. He had a shirt that he cut the sleeves off of to put on. "Sunscreen me up babe? I'll put a rash guard on when we swim if I need to. I want to try to tan a bit..." He sat down so she could put the sunscreen on him.

"We can get the worms and then I'll take our chairs and poles to the lake if you take Owen. The store is on the way so we can just take everything with us." He told her.

She mouthed 'worm' and smiled at him.

"Oh yeah, I am sure you would love it if I just walked around naked." She teased.

"Oh gosh, don't." She told him but gave him a kiss for making her feel good. "You should. have brought the tiny shorts but those are nice too." She spanked his butt and then pinched it.

"Are you going to tan or are you going to burn?" She asked and rubbed the sunscreen into his back and shoulders. She turned him around and got his abs and pecs, very thoroughly. She stopped him from walking away and put it on his face and neck as well. "You're good. Unless you want another coat on your stomach." She winked at him.

She nodded her head, "Okay." She went out of the RV and then turned to help Owen down. Max came down after him and followed Owen. "Will you get my sunglasses off of the counter?" She asked.

"I definitely would love to see you naked." He smiled at her.

"I brought the tiny shorts to swim in. Not fish in. You can't fish in those..." He made a face. "Don't worry you'll see me in some short shorts. They don't leave much of my anaconda to the imagination."

He let out a small moan as she rubbed his chest and abs. "You know you need to rub this in a bit better on my abs. Just make sure." He kissed her softly as she got his face and neck. "Thank you baby."

Jake grabbed her sunglasses and put his and his hat on. He handed the sunglasses to Adri and grabbed their lawn chairs and poles. Jake also grabbed a bucket. He waited for Max to do his business before they started walking. They let Owen run ahead of them with Max. He had a lot more energy than he did on their walk the night before. "He looks cute in his stuff babe." He told her with a smile.

“I can fish in a bikini. You can fish in the tiny shorts. And we will most likely end up swimming anyways.” She laughed. “I know! If you like them so much why don’t you wear them! You think the front looks good, imagine the back.” She sighed happily.

“You’re welcome Boo. Anything for you.” She smiled and gave him a kiss.

“Doesn’t he? I love him. Bes so cute. But imagine a little girl dressed in a one piece with some shorts. And legs as chubby as those.” She said pointing at Owen’s legs. “So cute. I’d love it. I’d love to see them both running around. My baby is going to lose his baby weight though. He just had to start running.” She said softly and shook her head.

"It's different for guys. Plus you have shorts on over your bikini. Nice try though." He smiled at her. "Don't worry I will wear them. Just not right now."

He laughed at her picture of a girl. "Yeah with curly crazy hair like mama. She's be adorable. Owen will definitely lose his baby fat. Daddy will have him doing push ups in no time." He joked.

Jake walked with them to the store. "Baby...my hands are full...I have my money in my pocket, will you take O and go in and get some worms? They will be in a plastic tub so don't worry you won't have to actually touch anything. Please? I don't want to have to find somewhere to put this all down." He smiled at her. "Please baby?"

“It better be soon.” She told him.

She smiled, “Yes. With hair just like mine.” She said and flipped her wild hair around. “And blonde.” She smiled even bigger. “Like her mama and her daddy.”

She made a face, “Jaaaake! NOO!” She looked at the store and sighed. “We will just send him. O can you say worms? Can you say that for me?” She asked but he didn’t repeat her the one time she wanted him too.

“They better be in a damn bucket. I don’t want to see them squirming around. And for the record, I don’t like you.” She told him. She took the money from his pocket and went to get the worms.

"If we take a nice break before swimming maybe I'll put it them on for you. Okay? Otherwise the next time we swim. I promise." He smiled at Adri.

Jake liked the idea of a mini blonde Adri. "I could be down with that. She will probably hate us though for having your hair. Did you hate having your hair?" He asked. "Was it hard to tame and comb and wash?"

He chuckled. "Baby it will be okay. I promise. Maybe Owen will hold them for you." He told her and smiled. "I love you baby. So much." He chuckled again as she went in.

The cashier grabbed a little white container that looked like sour cream or cottage cheese with holes in the lid from the fridge. He told her the total and talked to Owen, "Hi. These for you? Are you going fishing?" He gave her the change and told them both to have a good day. When Adri walked back outside there were three girls in bikinis heading to the lake and the all smiled and said hi to Jake, totally thinking he was cute and whispering to each other about him. Jake said hi back and just smiled.

She laughed, “Yeah. I hated my hair. Still do some days. It takes some time to get used too. I will help her. I will style her hair wet not dry. I will not have you comb it because you’ll end up hating her hair too.” She laughed.

She thanked the cashier and looked at the bucket. “Can I have a bag?” She asked. And when she had a bag, she took it and handed it to Owen. He was dragging it so she had to take it back and carry it herself.

She added to them to the list of things Jake was carrying and then they started their way to the lake. “I’m not touching those again.” She told him. “I should have traddd wit you. I carry that and you get the worms. You did that on purspose.” She told him.

Jake smiled. "I want to comb her hair. I want to be one of those cool dads that can do their daughters hair. Not great but enough that they don't mind mommy isn't home and daddy can handle it." He chuckled.

He chuckled. "I did not do it on purpose. You touched a plastic container Adri. A container. You didn't touch a single worm. Hell you carried a bag with the container in." He chuckled again. "I was looking out for you. I didn't want your ribs hurting you." He told her.

They got to the lake and Jake moved away from anyone so they could fish. They found a good spot and moved close to the water and set up their chairs first. He then handed Owen his pole. "You fishing?" He fished in the grass and Jake laughed. "Close enough huh?" Jake then put a worm on Adri's hook before putting one on his own. As he put one on his Owen was right there watching him. He then cast his line and Owen watched like this was the newest best thing in the world.

Back
Top Bottom