Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

She smiled. "Thank you Adri. I appreciate it." She laughed to Luke being her servant. "He honestly does a good job of it now. He is pretty good to me." She smiled. "I have a good husband."

Speaking of husband...how's the wedding planning going?" She asked loving the sound of wedding plans.

"I can buy more. I'll have Alexa just buy more and send them to your house." She giggled.

Jak ran his hands over his face. "I am agitated. He got to me. I'm annoyed and on edge. Stressed. I'm hoping it will just piss me off to the point I want to kick his butt that much more." He shook his head. "I shouldn't have let him get to me."

"Thanks. I appreciate it." She giggled. "Luke has done an amazing job helping me already. I have a good husband. Speaking of husband...how is the wedding planning going?" Amy was a girl so wedding planning made her happy.

"I can just have Alexa send more right to your doorstep. So there." She stuck her tongue out at her with a giggle.

Jake sighed and ran his hands over his face. "I am agitated. He got to me. I don't know how or why but he did. I'm stressed. I have a lot on my mind. I'm angry. I just hope it helps me want to kick his butt more than before." He shrugged and let out a breath.

“Good he should. You’re lucky.” She smiled.

Adri rolled her eyes when Any brought up wedding planning. “I think it’s fine. But ask Jake the sky is falling down because I don’t have a dress and I don’t what color or design I want. And he doesn’t have a tux. He thinks he’s going to be scrambling to out a look together but honestly how hard is it to pick a tuxedo? There are so many drsss options I don’t know where to start so I want to wait until Bridal fashion week and see a few shows so I know what I like and what I don’t.” She shrugged her shoulder.

“So right now we aren’t talking. Hopefully we are talking before Biltmore because he did have something really special planned and I want to enjoy it with him. I just wish I knew about it. I thought the trip was wedding planning and I got excited and now he’s upset because he didn’t want to plan the wedding while we were out there.” She sighed.

“It like not a situation I can fix. I either drop everything and go pick some off the rack dress or I keep doing what I am doing and pick the right dress. It’s just annoying that he doesn’t see how important it is that I pick the right dress not just a dress. He’s rushing a process that should not be rushed. People looking at wedding photos and look at the dress. You know?” She asked.

“You had a beautiful dress and you looked amazing in it. I want a dress like that. That I feel amazing. Not one that I had to pick to get Jacob off of my ass so he could pick a tuxedo.”

“Is that all? I like th anger but it’s pooling out at the wrong time.” Luke said. “I just want to make sure you save some anger for the fight.”

Back
Top Bottom