Strange in Love (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

The girl followed him, entering the washing station and washing off the goo. The water was colder than the room they were in, and it was more like using a large waterfall as opposed to a shower, but it did the job none the less. After she was cleaned up, she wrapped herself in the towel again, standing in wait of what this man would ask of her next.

She took the clothes and looked them over, studying them before pulling them on. It was a full body suit, white with black stripes around her neck and shoulders as well as a single black stripe going down the front, where the zipper was. Pulling up the zipper that lead down to her navel and all the way up to just below her chin, she looked down at her feet, then to her shoes. She frowned softly and wiggles her toes, watching the pale pink digits; her toes and heels were exposed, and for some reason the idea of shoes felt wrong to her.

The young girl looked a bit confused at the question, but answered anyway. "Five fingers." She said, like the answer was obvious, but was trying to be nice regardless, then she asked a question of her own. "Is that my name? N13ve02?"

"Neon." She answered, now it was time for her question. "Where are we?" Though it seemed like she wasn't paying attention by the way she was looking around, she was still able to carry out a full conversation with him.

"Very good. And we are in my own little special section of Las Noches in Hueco Mundo." He replied, "If you had ten apples and twelve oranges, how many would you have left if I were to take nine apples and seven oranges?"

"One apple and five oranges." She looked back up at him, golden eyes staring up at him. "Who are you?"

"Otou-sama..." She murmured, then perked up. "Where's Okaa-sama?" She seemed to have too many questions, but it was understandable.

"Oh." She was quiet for a moment. "But you can't make a baby without a mom." She said, but it was a bit of a question.

"Oh... Ok." She nodded. "Um... Why am I here?" She asked like she was suddenly aware of her own existence. "Is there something I'm supposed to do?"

She blinked, is that why she had bones sticking from the sides of her head? They did kind of look like horns. "Are there others like me? Or you, are there others like you? I can feel other people... But they're all far away."

"Can I meet them?" Her eyes fluttered in excitement, she had only been alive for minutes, but was ready to meet new people.

She nodded her head, smiling widely. "Hai! I do!" And before he could even think about changing his mind, she had bounced off and out of the lab.

N13ve02 trotted down the hallway happily, only slowing when she felt her fathers reiatsu growing rather and farther away and the others closer and closer. What kind of people would she meet first?

She followed the smell of food, not caring where it led her, because whatever it was, it smelled delicious.

Back
Top Bottom