Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Highschool DxD - Harmful Tea (xXRyuJunkieXx & Firestarter09)

Issei didn't last much longer after Akeno came. It was about three minutes later of constant sucking from the lightning priestess that the Red Dragon Emperor boy shot rope after rope of hot thick cum down Akeno's throat.

Akeno moaned happily, and swallowed whatever spunk remaind her mouth, her face was red from excitement, sweat going down her whole body, and giving it a gleam, which shined a bit in the dim lighting of the room. Sitting up a bit and breathing a bit heavily. "Your baby batter is... Soooo! Gooood!" She cooed to the pervert, praising him and complementing him. "Now, do me like you did Xenovia." She comanded him.

"Well I like you more of course Akeno." Issei replied with. Sure he liked Xenovia but he wasn't in love with her and he knew she wasn't in love with him She just wanted to have sex with him so she could get pregnant and have a strong child. "Now how about we continue?" He asked striping the lightning priestess of her clothes. Besides Rias Akeno was another girl Issei dreamed of having sex with and now it was going to become a reality.

While what was Issei thought, was true in his head, it actually wasn't... Well to a degree at least, at first Xenovia didn't actually love Issei, she did just want a baby, but over time she began to love Issei, and was actually madly in love with him. "You know Xenovia actually likes you." She told the pervert. "But then again you're kind of dense." She sighed a bit. "But lets get down and dirty."

"Hey you don't have to tell me twice." Issei said. Still he began to question his affection towards Xenovia. Did she really love him like the others? Nevertheless that didn't matter now to him as his dick wouldn't allow him to think. He was about to fuck Akeno. Issei wasted no time slamming his cock into the lightning priestess' pussy thrusting in and out of her hard and fast..

Akeno moaned and squealed happily as her pussy was penetrated, and her virginty was taken, her tits jiggle rapidly as they bounced around. "OH YES! ITS SO FUCKIN GREAT!" She practically screamed to the pervert, the lightning priestess mind began to think of ideas, as she was fucked, these were dangerous ideas that she would use on Rias, once she used the potion on her though.

If there was one thing Issei should have learn a long time ago it was never stick your dick in crazy, because that's what he was doing right now. Man did he enjoy it though. Fuck.....Akeno's just as tight as Xenoiva. He thought as he thrusted into her harder grabbing one of her tits and squeezing it before biting the nipple.

Akeno moaned and squirmed as she was pleasured by the pervert, her tits were one of her most sensitive body parts, along with her nipples and pussy, which were both being assualted. "FILL ME! FILL ME WITH YOUR BABY BATTER!" She screamed crazily, as she felt the cock go deeper and deeper into her cavernous pussy.

Man she's really getting into this. Issei thought as he continued to fuck Akeno thrusting even harder and faster into her. He also switched breasts now sucking and biting on the other nipple. He wanted to drive the Lightning Priestess crazy with pleasure.

Akeno moaned happily as her other tit was sucked on, she wrapped her legs around Issei waist, her plump thighs rubbing against the skin, as this happened she felt Issei get rougher in his thrusts, She cried out in ectasy as she was pleasured. "When this over, i need to get Rias that potion and fuck her over." She thought as her pussy started to tighen around Issei meat, as she started to go a bit crossed eyed, her tongue hangdd out from the side of her mouth.

Seeing the look on Akeno's face only made Issei turned on even more. He was amazed that he could even do that with his cock. He thrusted even faster knowing full well that Akeno's pussy began squeezing his cock. "Ah......fuck. Akeno....y-you're going to make me cum." He said.

Akeno moaned happily as her tits jiggled wildly, as her pussy clamped down on Issei cock, sqeeuzing and milking it, as she released loads of her cum down on to the meaty shaft, she felt the cock twitch and spray and shot loads of hot cum up into her womb, filling her to the brim, she panted heavily with a red blush as she felt her and Issei cum leak out of her pussy. "Issei play with my tittes!" She exclaimed happily to the pervert, Akeno was completely happy with what was happening.

"Oh fuck!" Issei yelled out as he shot his hit sticky load into Akeno. He could feel some of it ooze out of her pussy as he laid there using her boots as pillows. His face lit up when she told him to play with her titties. "Hello yeah I'll play with those funbags." He said as he began to roll her hard nipples in his hands before pinching them and tugging on them.

Akeno squealed in pleasure as her nipples were pinched and pulled, it went through her entire body like fire and racked ever inch of it, she went cross eyed in pleasure as this happened so much so, in that she began to drool a bit. "O-oh yes! Issei i want to show you!" she blurted out to the pervert, in her spare time Akeno had come across a few spells or recipe that would make things exicting, like the potion which would turn Rias in a Yuki-onna.

As Issei was pinching and pulling one of Akeno's nipples he was sucking and biting the other one. However he paused for a minute after hearing what she had said. "What did you want to show me?" He asked. The boy had no idea what the lightning priestess had in store for Rias.

"Ugh! It's a special surprise!" She exclaimed in ectasy, panting a bit as well as the pleasure stopped. "Lets clean up first." She clamly said doing a one-eighty in tone. "Probably should clean the blood off you cock." Akeno clamly got of the bed, going over to where her preistress outfit was and grabbing it, dusting it a bit in process. "Now don't just stand there and gwak, get a move on!" She said turning around bending over bit, giving a view to the pervert of her plump ass and glistening vagina, she started to put her clothes on.

"O-Oh...right." Issei said grabbing his clothes quickly and putting them on. He was still wondering what Akeno meant. He would soon find out. Though he was still worrying about what was going to happen if Rias found out if he slept with Xenovia and now Akeno her best friend. Issei would be in deep deep shit.

Akeno smiled as she tightned her preistress and put her dishleved hair back into her signature long ponytail, she twirled around for a second with a smiled on her face, she waited for Issei to get ready and when he did, they headed to Akeno room. "Now what i have a will solve our little Rias problem." She told the pervert which she loved, unbeknownst to the pervert Akeno was also thinking of several other ideas, ones that would benefit her in the end.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Rias problem? What are you talking about Akeno?" Issei asked. Yeah the pervert was still as dense as ever. If was Rias was out of the way or at least not the position of power that she was in then Issei would have to worry about sleeping with the other girls in the house. Though that hadn't clicked in his mind yet.

"Im making it eaiser for you to sleep woth other girls, so that way Rias will stop bitching about you spending time with the other." Akeno opened the door to her room, there were various books and scrolls sprawled out across the room, her desk had various assortments of items, one such item was a glass woman with incredibly large tits. Another was a bottle full of purple liquid.

It was no surprise that Issei was shocked to see what Akeno had been up to. Basically she was planning to stab her best friend in the back. Though on the other hand the perv wouldn't be a dead man if Rias wasn't in power. Issei knew how jelous she could become and she was getting more jealous than usual. "So what do we do?" He asked.

"Well to explain this simply, i was thinking about using that glass statuette of the busty woman." Akeno pointed a finger towards said statuette, "It would have turned Rias into a airhead, but i realized it would leave her in power, so i looked up some stuff here and there, and well i came across the recipe for that bottle full of purple liquid." She points at said bottle. "This will make Rias utterly submissive and erase her Devil heritage, and will transform her into a Yuki-onna."

Issei had some what of an idea of what a Yuki-onna was. Th hough still there was one question he had to ask. "Look I know I don't want to get in trouble by Rias, but is doing this really the right thing? I mean she's your best friend Akeno." He told her.

Akeno face darkened and her tone became laced with anger. "Issei... Theres things you don't know about Rias, things that if told to you would make you upset, and theres a lot of things I don't like about Rias as well, just... Just because we're bffs doesn't mean I truly like Rias, so to simply say im prepared to do this." Akeno said and her face and tone quickly lightened up. "Now lets go do this." That was Akeno for you, really good at doing one-eightys.

Holy fucking shit what's with her and these 180's? Issei thought. More importantly what kind of stuff has Rias done to make Akeno so upset with her? Well maybe one day he'll find out. For now the two were to strip Rias of her power. Still a part of Issei was still thinking this was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom