Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Highschool DxD - Harmful Tea (xXRyuJunkieXx & Firestarter09)

Akeno eyes flinched as loads of hot semen, splashed across her face, most of it covering her chin or mouth, she giggled slightly as cum pooled on her breasts. "Issei-kun you cam so much, in such a small amount of time, that's very disappointing." Akeno teased in a seductive. "Is this really all you can do, with that miniscule cock of yours?" Taunting Issei was something Akeno rarely did.

It took Issei a minute to respond as he was trying to catch his breath. "W-what can I say. Your breasts were just too soft." He replied with. "Besides.....I never said I was done." The red dragon emperor gave her a smirk. "What on Earth are you two doing?" A voice from behind asked them. Issei looked over Akeno to see Asia. "A-Asia?! How long have you been standing there?"

Akeno turned to see Asia, her face going a bit sour as the momment was quite literally ruined by this. She quickly smiled though. "Asia what are you doing here?" She politely asked her. "Or are you interested in how a real women can treat a man?" She teased her, causing the blond to blush in embarrassment.

Sure Asia face was red but her response was something Issei never expected her to say. "Heh give me a break. A real woman would this perv in his place. Not whore themselves out." She smirked a bit before sitting down in the empty chair in the room. Issei noticed she was barefoot. "Boobs." Was all the blond said and in seconds the boy was all over her Asia's feet kissing and licking her soles. "That's a good boy Issei. Get in between the toes." She ordered pressing her right foot against his face. "Hmm....seems I have more control over him than you do." She smiled at Akeno. Asia drank the same tea as Issei though it had a different effect on her. Somehow it made her more dominate and assertive. She grew tired of Rias and Akeno pushing her around trying to take Issei away from her. Now she was going to fight back.....or they could share. "So....word has it you fucked Xenovia. Figures she would finally get her way."

Akeno eyes twitched, an aura of killing intent surrounded her body. "Asia." She said in a very creepy yandere-ish tone. "Release him, NOW!" She exclaimed to the blond, magic began circling around Akeno, she was so going to electrocute Asia in to nothing, and she didn't care if Rias found out, no one was going to screw her over like this, never mess ever mess with Akeno.

"Make me." Asia replied with, her hands glowing a dark green. That tea also gave her some offensive abilities. Looks like Akeno would be the first one she would try them on. "Whoa whoa whoa hold up now." Issei quickly got up and in the middle of them both. "Come on girls. There's no need to fight over me." Something was telling him this was going to end with him getting hurt.

Akeno aura died down the momment Issei stepped in. "Don't worry my dear Issei-kun i won't hurt you, though that blond bitch, might hurt you." Her tone was now on of sweet and sexy girl, god was Akeno q scary person to be around. "Just ignore her ad come back to me."

"Don't listen to her Issei. She gets off on hurting people. You really want to be with someone like that?" Asia asked. Her feet were now wrapped around Issei cock stroking him off. "Doesn't that feel good? You know I won't hurt you Issei. I'll make you feel real good." The blond told him in a seductive tone. Holy fuck balls when did Asia get so bold? God her feet actually feel good. Issei thought. The boy wasn't really in a good spot right now. "Come on....y-you two. Can't you both just....come to an agreement?" He asked.

Akeno cuddled up to Issei, smoothing him in between her sweet fun bag. "Maybe i cam Issei-kun~ but the only problem is." She looked at Asia her eyes narrowing, she really didn't like the way she was now. "Well Asia new pair big girl panties, i dont like competition, besides aren't my fun bags the biggest? Why would you want her small boobs."

"W-W-Well....um.....yeah....ah..." Issei replied with just before Asia put more pressure on his cock with her feet. "Oh Issei. You know you like my boobs, even if they aren't as big. It seems you like my feet. Just look how hard you're getting." Asia told him her feet moving faster resulting in the boy panting a bit. "Besides if he didn't like smaller boobs he wouldn't have fucked Xenovia first. Her boobs are smaller than yours after all." The blond told Akeno. Talk about a burn right there.

"Theres a difference, one Xenovias bigger than you, and at least they are gropable, yours are so small and not there." Akeno said as she kept Issei face burried in her chest, shooting dagger as Asia, she was quite annoyned with Asia new attitude. "Besides at least i dont have hags feet." She taunted her.

As much as Issei loved being buried in boobs he was starting to run out of air and he could feel Akeno tightening her grip on him as well. Well if I die at least I'll die buried in the things I love. He thought. "Hags feet? My feet are beautiful. Delicate and soft too. Just look how they're getting Issei off." asia said shooting daggers right back at the lightning priestess. "Bet you feet can't do that, especially with those ugly ass socks your wearing. Oh and my boobs maybe small, but at least they won't sag unlike yours."

Akeno just laughed at Asia attempts of a comeback, watching as her face went flustered in anger. "I can do that just as well with my feet, and my socks are amazing!" She said as she kept Issei burried in her chest. "And my breast wont sag, as you know any supernatual bejng breasts wont sag, so you can just suck a big fat egg."

Oh Asia face was indeed red with anger. So much she didn't realize how fast and hard she was jerking Issei off with her feet, until he came his sperm getting all over her feet and legs. By then the boy had passed out in Akeno's chest, his face was blue from the lack of air. "Issei.....Issei are you alright?" The blond asked.

"Oh he should be fine, after all i doubt suffocating him would put him down." Akeno causally said. "Oh wow seems you also broke his dick!" She said a bit surprised as she looked Issei cock, which was in a less than better condition.

Issei's cock wasn't broken though it hurt because of Asia's rough footjob. That and what Koneko did last night. "His cock will be fine. A perv like him will spring right back into action. Besides that's nothing to what Koneko did last night. Heard she almost made him a girl." The blond look down at her feet which were covered in cum. "I'm going to go take a bath. He's all yours Akeno." Asia said as she left. Having a harem was suppose to be fucking awesome. Why's it so painful? Issei thought.

Akeno cuddled with Issei, letting hus head rest on her boobs. "Now that Asia is gone, we can have our fun Issei-kun~." She cooed to the very perverted boy. "Now does my big man, want to fuck my sweet little pussy? Or do you want to tit fuck me?" She asked Issei in a very seductive tone, she giggled a bit when she saw Issei cock go fully erect. "I'll take it as both then." She giggled.

"Oh yeah......I would love to do both." Issei replied with. Once again he wasn't thinking straight. It was bad enough if Rias found out he slept with Xenovia, but if she found out he slept with her best friend well.....things would get a bit deadly around here. Of course Issei's cock was doing all the thinking for him. Where do I start first? Definitely the tits. He thought as he positioned himself on top on Akeno, his cock placed in between her breasts. Squeezing them together he began to thrust while pinching her nipples.

Akeno moaned happily as her nipples were pinched, and that the fact her lovely tittes were being used to cover Issei large cock, which with each thrust hit Akeno chin, with every chance she got she licked the tip of it, Akeno knew that if Rias found out it would be bad, very bad, but she had a plan. Her boob flesh jiggled with each thrust, she squealed a bit as her breasts were held sqeeuzed tighter.

Oh man were Akeno's tits sooo soft between Issei's cock. He felt like he was about to explode again though this time he would prove to her that he would last much much longer. His thrusts became faster and longer this time touching the lightning priestess in the mouth. Fuck if her tits feel this great imagine what her feet must feel like......wait what.

Akeno moaned happily as she left her mouth open, letting Issei cock enter it, before closing around allowing Akeno to suck on said cock, as the lightning priestesses sucked on Issei cock she remembered how she was going to deal with Rias, which was by stripping her of her status, she had found a potion, that would make Rias something that was not a devil, she couldn't remember what though.

Issei stopped thrusting once Akeno began sucking on his cock. "Ah.....oh Akeno that feels good. Don't stop, please." He told her putting more of his cock inside her mouth.

Akeno sucked and licked the cock, best she could, taking more of its length down her throat, she slightly moaned as uer breasts were sqeeuzed, and nipples were pulled, she felt pre-cum start to leak from the tip and go down her throat, when that happened she began to bob her head back an forth, on tbe large cock.

"Oh....A-Akeno." Issei moaned out thrusting a bit faster this time. Though he was trying to be careful and not choke Akeno with his cock. The boy could tell he was getting close to orgasm as he could feel the pre-cum oozing out of his tip in which Akeno began bobbing her head back and forth making Issei let out more lewd sounds as he pulled on her nipples harder..

Akenos pussy gushed with her girl fluids, as she came, the pulling of her nipples to much to bare, she did her best to to continue sucking Issei meat, as she felt more pre-cum leak out, and the slightest twitch of his cock.

Back
Top Bottom