Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Highschool DxD - Harmful Tea (xXRyuJunkieXx & Firestarter09)

Akeno grabbed the bottle of the purple liquid. "Lets go." She told Issei. "Give Rias this little surprise and make sure we dont get in trouble, but we need to find her." She said with a smile as she walked out of the room, the pervert soon following, Akeno was determind to make Rias a non devil, making her way down the hallways of the Hyoudou residence, she kept a calm walking pace as to not draw attention to herself.

Of with the two walking in a calm sneaky like pace they would draw attention from a certain blond once again. "What are you two doing now?" Asia asked which caused Issei to nearly jump out of his skin. "Jesus Asia don't sneak up on me like that. Y-You haven't seen Rias have you?" He then asked. "Hmm......I may have." The blond replied with.

Akeno sighed in annoyance. "Tell us and I will make it worth your while." She simply told the blond. "I have a statuette of a busty woman, and if you touch it, you will be endowed." She told the blond, though it was a bit of lie as the statuette would endow her, but make her incredibly dumb, so in the end it was the truth as well as being a lie. "So what do you say?" She asked Asia hoping the blond would be dumb enough to actually accept her proposal, she knew Asia wished for bigger assets. "So? Are you willing to accept it."

Asia blinked at Akeno before letting out a laugh. "Yeah, like I would ever trust you." She told the lighting priestess. "Please it's important Asia." Issei. told her. "Hmm.....alright. I'll do anything for you. Follow me." The blond told him. Lets just say Asia overheard Rias talking about doing something not so nice to Issei and well, the blond didn't take it very well. So now the redhead was now tied up to her bed butt naked while Asia decided what to do with her.

Akeno smirked ever so at the sight. "Why thank you Asia." She said politely to the blond, as she approached the tied up Rias, her eyes glaring at her with venom. "Take the gag out of her mouth, if you could Issei-san." She politely asked the pervert, and within the second it was done, Rias began to protest and demanded to know what was happening. Why she was tied up? What Akeno was planning? These questions would soon be answered by Akeno. "Its simple Rias, Im making sure you cant cause anymore problems, you used to be so admirable... Though now its just-." Akeno began to uncap the bottle, as she watched fear an anger in Rias boil.

"Wait! Before you do that. At least.....at least tell me what Rias has done to deserve this." Issei asked. "Well I can tell you one thing. She never loved you Issei." Asia spoke up. "I over heard her talking to Sona of the phone. She was just using you, manipulating you for your power of the red dragon. If anything were to happen to the red dragon she would dump you like a sack of shit. I mean who on Earth would fall in love with such a disgusting pervert? Weren't those your words Rias?" The blond looked over at the bound redhead. As for said pervert he was in shock. Did Rias really of him like that?

Akeno was even shocked to hear this, she looked to Rias with disgust and didn't even giver the chance to explain. Opening the bottle she forced it into her mouth, letting the liquid inside pour into Rias throat and soon she would no longer be a devil, as the bottle emptied she took it from Rias mouth and threw it to the side, turning her head she looked to Asia. "You better not be lying, because if you are so help me." She threatened the blond. "Not even you will be able to beat me." She told her with venom in her voice, not all to happy with what the blond said, as she turned back to look at Rias, who began to convulse as the transformation would soon take place, and she would no longer be a devil, but a Yuki-Onna.

"Oh please why would I lie about something this serious? Besides hoe do we not know you're not lying?" Asia shot back not phased at all by Akeno's threat. Issei couldn't bear to watch. Not only was Rias convulsing but she was screaming in pain calling out to him to help her. It became too much for him and he had to leave the room for the time being.

Akeno turned her head to glare at Asia. "Don't lie." She told Asia, as she watched Rias convoulse more and more. "I know your lying right before me, Rias would never do that to Issei, even with all the other things she has done... She loved him to death." She stated to Asia as she watched Rias transformation, she had hoped that the tea Asia had drinked would soon wear off, if it did at all, she did not like this more confident and tougher Asia, she likes the old Asia better.

"I'm not lying." Asia glared back. "Don't try to play the whole gulit trip bullshit on me. We all know you've been planning this for a while so try to blame your actions on someone else to make yourself feel better." She told the lightning priestess. The tea would eventually wear off though no one would know how long though. As for Issei the boy had left the house. After that last couple of days he needed a break. Only person that didn't live there was Kiba so he stopped to visit him.

Akeno cocked her head to the side closing her eyes and smiling, she was getting tired of Asia shit. "Don't act like you know everything Asia, the only reason why I did this was to stop Rias from trying to destory Issei dream, I still consider her my friend." Akeno said in a polite voice, it was almost scary with how she could remain so calm. "Now if you will excuse me, I will be taking our transforming master back to my room." Akeno approached the convulsing Rias, grabbing her by her bonds and dragging her back to her room, leaving Asia to herself. "I'm sorry Rias, I only did this to stop you." Akeno told her transforming friend, as she felt her friends body get colder.

Kiba sighed as he laid sprawled out across his couch in his academy uniform, rather bored. Which was weird since he didn't get that bored all the time, it annoyned him to no end, he been like this all morning, bored out of his mind. Just trying to figure out what to do! How could it be so hard! He knew that the rest of Rias peerage would be busy, so he couldn't do anything with them. "I wish I had something to do." Ding! Dong! "Who could that be?" He wondered out loud, getting up from his postion on his couch and walking to the door.

Yeah, some friend you are. Asia thought. The blond didn't believe Akeno for a second. If she was indeed Rias' friend as she said she was she wouldn't be doing something like this. Then again Rias had nothing to blame but herself. Never try to back stab someone from behind especially if they got people behind them.

Issei needed some time away from all the girls especially after what just happened with Rias. He still couldn't get the sound of her crying for him to help her. Did I really do the right thing? He thought just before Kiba answered the door. "Hey Kiba, can I come in?" He asked his friend. You could easily tell by Issei's face and voice that something was bothering him.

Akeno sighed as she entered her bedroom, still dragging the convulsing Rias, before putting her on her bed, sighing again, she made her way to her desk, taking a seat in the chair, looking at all the weird items she had collected, wondering which one to use, or to even use one at all, so many things to do, she turned her head to look at Rias who would soon be done transforming, her face gaining a somber tone to it, feeling slightly bad about what she did to Rias. "I'm sorry." She whispered to herself, tears starting to go down her face, as she was filled with immense guilt.

Kiba nodded simply, opening the door all the way, and stepping back to let his friend into his house. "Is something wrong Issei?" He questioned his friend. "Did something happen?" He continued to ask, wanting to know what was troubling his dear friend. "I hope nothing bad happend, Issei isn't usually like this." He thought. "Would you like anything to drink?" Closing the door to his house, as he saw Issei take a seat on his couch. He could see the trouble on Issei face.

"Uh, no thanks I'm good for now." Issei began with as he sat down in the living room. When Kiba asked what was going on the red dragon emperor let out a long sigh. "A lot of things have happened in the last couple of days. I don't even know where to begin." He then told his friend. The best place was to start at the beginning with the tea. Issei explained that and everything that happened up to this point where he was now.

Kiba nodded taking in what Issei said, processing all the information slightly shocked at what was told to him. "I see, hopefully Asia and you will return to normal, I've noticed that Rias has been quite jealous lately, and I'm saddened it came to that, hopefully Akeno doesn't abuse her." He stated to his friend, trying to give some comfort to his friend. "I guess since you told me all that, Its only fair If I tell you something." He took a deep breath, collecting himself for what he was about to tell Issei. "Issei I love." He stated watching as Issei face went into shock. "I love you with all my heart, I want to be with you, but I know your into girls... So i was afraid to tell you." He explained his face was going red at this point.

Poor Issei. If it's not one thing it's another. The young man's eyes widen in shock when he heard this. Guess that explains why I've never seen Kiba with a girl. He thought. "Well um.......I'm flattered Kiba, but you know I don't swing that way." Issei said to the male blond. He always considered Kiba a close friend and that's it. Now if he were a girl that would be a different story.

Kiba face continued to be red, his face not showing any signs of stopping its red blush. "That's why.... I had asked Akeno for help. She gave me some type of powder to make me girl, so if its ok with you... Can i become a girl and be a part of your harem!?" Kiba explained his face began to lose a bit of his red blush. "But I understand if you don't want that.... Im sorry.

"She did?" Issei replied with. He was starting to wonder what else Akeno did. Nevertheless if Kiba was a girl then that would change everything. Question is would he be hot? Well all the girls think he's hot now so most likely Kiba would make for an attractive. "Well....I guess f you were a girl then yeah. You could be apart of my harem." The Red Dragon Emperor answered with scratching the back of his head. Man this day just keeps getting more eventful

Kiba face lost all of its red coloration, as his embarrassment left him, he rushed to Issei and gave him a hug. "Thank you!" He exclaimed before letting go of the pervert red dragon emperor. "I'll go get the powder ready then, uh... Issei? Would it be ok if you watched? Or do you want to be surprised by my new form?" He asked the person he loved awkwardly, unsure if Issei would want to watch the transformation, or be surprised to see how turned out, though having learned about what happened with Rias, he had his doubts that Issei would want to watch. "Though i understand if you don't."

Issei almost jumped when Kiba hugged him. "Yeah....uh no problem man." He hugged him back though soon he wouldn't be a man. He would be a woman. "Sure I would like to see the transformation." He told him, mainly to see how the hell it worked. "Why don't you go get the powder?"

Kiba smiled and told Issei to follow him into the next room, which was the kitchen. as they entered the kitchen there was a bag full of powder sitting on the counter. "Alright Issei theres the bag." Kiba bluntly stated out, pointing out the obvious object in the room, he quickly made his way to the powder bag. "Now im not sure how the powder works." He said awkwardly.

"Neither do I" Issei said as he looked at the bag of powder. "Akeno never told you how to use it?" He then asked. "Hmm....maybe you have to drink it. How about mixing it with some water?" Issei suggested. He started to wonder what Kiba was going to look like as a girl. He hope she would be hot.

"That's a good suggestion." Kiba said, as he approached the bag of powder. "Issei can you get me a glass of water?" Kiba asked his friend, this person he loved. "I kind of wished that Akeno had told me how to do this. Seriously this is kind of difficult." Kiba deadpanned, as he realized that Akeno may have kind of screwed him over.

"Yeah that would have been good for Akeno to at least show you how to use this stuff." Issei said as he when into Kiba's kitchen and grabbed him a glass of water and an spoon to mix the stuff with. Hell he even put some of the powder into the water a mixed for it. "I think that should be enough." Issei handed Kiba the glass. "Now or never I guess."

Kiba gulped as he took the glass, chugging down the glass of water. When it was emptied Kiba placed the glass on the counter, smacking his lips slightly as the taste. He waited a few mintues, letting time pass till five minutes had passed. "I'm not sure if it was supposed to be taken like that." Kiba said, not noticing the feeling of his fingernails growing longer, or his eyelashes, or eyebrows thinning.

Back
Top Bottom