Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Highschool DxD - Harmful Tea (xXRyuJunkieXx & Firestarter09)

"Um.....Kiba.....you're starting to change." Issei said. He noticed his finger nails growing a bit longer and his eyes looking more feminine. After the seven minute mark Kiba began to have a more curvy, woman like figure not to mention a nice pair of double D's. His blond hair grew down to his ass in which that got more plump. The entire time Issei couldn't stop watching as Kiba went from looking like a guy to looking like a hot model. "Holy shit." He whispered, his nose dripping blood and his boner visible.

Kiba gasped effeminately, as she cupped her double D's, she groped them gently, fondling them in her hands, a red blush having worked its way across her face. "I-I Oh this feels so strange~" Kiba moaned out in her new feminine voice, soon she stopped groping her breasts, and moved her hands down to her hips, giving them a light sqeeuze. "Wow, my hips are kinda of bing." Kiba said with a blush. "Well how do I look?" Kiba asked Issei, wanting a truthful answer from the pervert red dragon. She noticed Issei nose dripping blood, and the very visible boner. "Heh, heh I guess I know the answer huh?" She chuckled, closing her eyes as she put a smile on. "So I guess that's all huh?"

"I-I guess.....so." Issei replied with. Yeah there was no question about. Fem Kiba was hot and he definitely wanted to see her naked. "Oh.....I can't take I got to see you naked." His perverted side came out. Issei used his special technique that when he touched Kiba all her clothes ripped off which caused the red dragon emperor boy's nose to bleed even more.

Kiba blushed as her clothes were destoryed by Issei, dress break, she blushed madly as this happend, she moaned in surprise when she attempted to cover in her crotch in embarrassment. "I-Issei!" She shouted at the pervert, who's nose bled. "I could've undressed for you! You didn't have to go and do that!" Kiba looked at the pervert with embarrassment, pouting a bit as she did. "Hey? Issei you wouldn't mind me... Pleasuring you? I don't mean sex or anything.... I mean like a handjob or something." Kiba asked, whilst also trying to clarify what she was saying, as she did not want to be penetrated just yet. She waited for the perverts answer, and while she waited she began to rub her fingers against her outer pussy lips.

"Oh not at all. Do whatever you want." Issei replied with taking no time to pull his pants and boxers down. His cock was already fully erect as he sat down onto Kiba's couch waiting for her to come over. He could tell she was a bit nervous about all this. "Just do whatever you feel like doing to pleasure me Kiba. I'm sure no matter what It'll feel good." He said.

Kiba blushed as she sat next to Issei, eyeing his erect cock with a bit of lust. She moved her left hand to the shaft, grasping it with her soft delicate palm before wrapping her delicate finger's around the shaft, blushing she slowly began to move her hand up and down, blushing even more when Issei started to moan. "Is it really that good?" She asked the pervert. "Wow your shaft is huge... And to think mine was only a little bigger." It seemed Kiba was not above teasing the perv, her hand began to pick up a slow but pleasurable pace, though it would gradually build up in speed and pace. "Wow to think, I might just have this inside me.... Wow." Kiba couldn't help but think, she began to rub her thighs together, her girl juices leaking out and pooling on her thighs.

Issei let out a soft gasp as he felt Kiba wrap her delicate soft around his thick cock. As she began to jerk him off he let out a couple of moans. "Oh....fuck Kiba that feels so good." He told her. Issei's moans only got louder as Kiba jerked him faster. As much as he wanted her to finish him off with her hands he wanted to see how good she was with her mouth. "C-Could......could you try using your mouth Kiba." Issei asked the blond female.

Kiba blushed at Issei request, unsure of how to go about it. Kiba really didn't know about how to oral, so she continued her handjob, ignoring Issei request, her soft delicate hand pumed the shaft, while the other made it way down to his balls, fondling them in her palms. She watched as white liqud began to leak fron the tip, and move down the shaft, some of it streaking across her hands, Kiba let out a small delicate gasp as she saw the cum streak slowly down her hand, Issei cum was rather hot. "I-Issei-kun your cum is so hot!" She said rather surprise, as it somewhat hurt a litte. She began to fondle and squeeze the balls, earning more moans from Issei. "Issei-kun?" Kiba asked her lover. "Would you like to be a girl too?... Well i mean one with a dick?" She asked in embarrassment, knowing it was such a odd question to ask a guy.

"Ugh.....fuck." Issei moaned out. She may have not been giving him a blowjob but damn her hands were so fucking good especially when she began to fondle his balls. He had no idea why his pre-cum was so fucking hot. Maybe it had something to do with the red dragon emperor being inside of him? Who knows. Although he raised an eyebrow at the next question Kiba asked him. "Become a girl? N-No thanks. I'm fine the way I am." He politely replied with smiling at the blond girl. "Oh.....fuck!" Issei arched his head back. That last squeeze of his balls did him in as he began shooting thick ropes of cum out his cock some of it hitting in the face.

Kiki blushed as she looked away for minute, cum hitting the side of her face, her hands continuing there work on Issei sex organ. "I mean you could be one with a cock." She stated her hands giving a nice firm squeeze to Issie testicles as Kiki turned back to look at Issei, her head moving downwards as her lips made it to Issei cock, soon touching the tip as she took it into her mouth, flicking her tongue across the tip, her hands continued to squeeze Issei balls, the former males eyes glanced up at the pervert watching his perverted face contort in pleasure.

"No thanks. I....I rather just be a guy." Issei replied with. How was he going to be harem king if he got turned into a girl? He groaned a bit and shut his eyes as Kiki squeezed his balls. He could also feel her tongue tease the tip of his cock to which he moaned loudly. He was pretty sensitive after just cumming a few seconds ago. Oh fuck these girls are going to drain my balls dry before the end of the day. Issei thought.

Kiki bobbed her head up and down the length of the shaft, her hands squeezed and fondled his balls more, trying to get him to cum as soon as she could, her tongue swirled around the tip sometimes flicking across the slit of of the penis, she could feel his balls churning in her palms, feeling it tense up, as felt bits of pre-cum leak from the shaft and jnto her mouth. "he's so tense right now, I can feel hiw hard his balls are at this point, i wonder how long it will take before he cums?" multiple thoughts crossed the former males mind.

Out of instant Issei began to place his hands on Kiki's head, his fingers running through her long blond hair. He could also feel his balls tighten up as he was ready to cum. "Oh.....oh fuck." He moaned out as his shut his eyes even tighter, gritting his teeth a bit. Issei's cock began to twitch uncontrollably in Kiki's mouth as the Red Dragon Emperor user started shooting rope after rope of hot cum down the former male's throat.

Kiki moaned as she felt the cum shoot into her mouth, as it went down her mouth into her throat as she swallowed all she could, her hands squeezed around the balls feeling them churn in her hands, as Issei hot semen continued to fill her mouth, gagging slightly as she pulled away cum spilling from her mouth and down onto Issei crotch. As she felt the semen still shoot out and hit her in the face. "Ahhh!" She cried in pleausre as semen clunged to her face closing her eyes. "Issei! Its sooo good!~" she moaned happily as cum began to drip onto her breasts. As she could feel Issei still shoot cum at her. "Mhm so much!" She cried happily as she felt a bit odder from Issei cum. It seemed that Issei cum might have been having an effect on her, who knows what it could happen? It alsp seemed Kiki was enjoying this a lot.

Issei just sat there exhausted as he had just came twice, both orgasm close to one another. He laid back on the couch and rested for a few minutes trying to catch his breath and get some energy back. "Wow.....that....was amazing." He told Kiki before actually getting a look at the blond. Kiki's face along with her breasts and parts of her body were covered in Issei's love juice. "Looks like I went a little overboard now did ?" He asked.

Kiki was slightly embarrassed by this, the cum clung to her body and didn't seem like it would come off easy at all! Not to mention the heating sensation comming from her nether regions, she looked at Issei with a blush as she imagined the cock spearing her virgin hole. "Yes.. Yes you did." She answers Issei, glancing over slightly to the semi erect shaft. Kiki couldn't help but lick her lips slightly. Shaking her head to gain her focus once more she locked eyes with the dragon perv. "Would you be ok with me calling you." Pausing for a second as she didn't want to say, but worked up the courage to do so, she said. "Issei-s-sen-senpai?" She stuttering! She had never done that before... And it made her exicted... She hadn't expected to like being embarrassed in front of the person she loved! What was going on? Did she subconsciously repress all of this!?

Issei looked at Kiki for a second before smiling a bit. "Sure, that's fine with me." He told her. The red dragon emperor was about to say something when all of a sudden out of nowhere you could hear someone outside yell boobs. Of course drinking more of that tea again caused poor Issei to go crazy once more because the next thing he knew he was on the floor next to Kiki's feet. He immeditely began to take off her socks and started to kiss and lick her soles. Damn it not again! He thought.

Kiki groaned and moaned as she tackled to the ground. Her modest bust jiggled and wobbled slightly. "I-issei! What are you doing?" She cries out to the boy; she wondered what had gotten into the boy. Wondering what he was trying to do by licking her feet. "Please stop! Issei stop!" She cried out to the boy, she was going to start laughing and moaning like a slut. "Issei! Get your self together! Please stop it!" She keeps trying to big for him to stop. She began to kick a bit as the boy kissed and licked at her soles like some animal; all the while causing the former male to moan and laugh. "S-stop, haha! Please Issei!"

Issei wanted to stop but he couldn't for some reason. Kiki's pleas went ignored as he started to suck on her toes, his tongue getting in between them even as she laughed. Seems her feet were pretty ticklish. Of course worshiping her feet wasn't enough for him. His cock began to grow hard once more and feeling how soft her soles were Issei quickly grabbed them and placed his cock in between her feet thrusting in and out. Fuck.....fuck I can't stop. He thought to himself. This was just like last night with Koneko only he was hoping Kiki wouldn't try to rip his dick off.

Kiki moaned as she felt her feet being licked, she was stsrting to kick and whine at Issei; trying to get the pervert off her feet and away from them. "Issei! Stop! Please!" She cried out to the pervert in hopes that he would listen to her. One could only hope that her cries didnt fall to deaf ears.

Iseei didn't stop for about another couple of minutes. After realizing what he was doing he backed up and away from Kiki. "Fuck......Kiki....I'm.... I'm really sorry. It seems I'm still cursed." He told her. There had to be another way to get rid of this. After all Issei couldn't live without saying the word boobs or breasts.

Back
Top Bottom