Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Highschool DxD - Harmful Tea (xXRyuJunkieXx & Firestarter09)

Oh man was Xenovia tight. Then again she was still a virgin as soon Issei cock felt her hymen. By then he took it slowly and was gentle as he tore it open taking her virginity away. He continued to slowly thrust in and out of her making sure he did nothing to hurt her. Man did it feel so fucking good. Issei could feel his cock being milked by her tight pussy.

Xenovia groaned in pain as her hymen was torn, her virginty taken as she whimpered slightly, before her whimpers turned to moans, as she felt Issei thrust again. "Oh your so big!" exclaimed Xenovia. "Its everything i thought it would be." she wrapped her arms around Issei neck, keeping her eyes locked on to his face. "Issei-kun i love you." She moaned as she was fucked. "Screw me, fuck me hard!"

As much as she and Issei were enjoying this he knew deep down inside that this was wrong, very wrong. He didn't have the same feelings for Xenovia as she did for him. Yet here he was fucking her ever so hard just because he was a horny mess. Oh Issei began to fuck her rough thrusting as hard as he could and as fast as he could into her.

Xenovia moaned and came, her pussy squeezing every bit of cum it could from issei cock, her cum gushing down and coating said cock, in her girl juices. "I can feel your seed in my womb!" She exclaimed happily.

Issei let out a few grunts as he shot his load into Xenovia, collapsing right on the bluenette chest when this was all over. "I hope your first time was good." He told her kissing her on the lips. Eventually the two feel asleep in each others arms. "Ugh....." Issei woke up that morning wondering why he wasn't in his bed. Where am I? He wondered. He couldn't remember what had happened last night. Turning around he noticed Xenovia, naked. His eyes widen in fear as he felt that he was naked too. He looked under the blankets and saw that the bluenette had some dry blood in between her legs. Panic started to set into Issei. He had just realized he had sex with Xenovia. If Rias found out about this he was good as dead. Quickly and quietly he got out of the bed, gathered his clothes and got out of there. Oh shit. I just fucked Xenovia. What if she gets pregnant? No doubt Rias will put two and two together. Not to mention what I did to Koneko last night. I took my perversion too far. It's all because of that fucking tea.

Akeno hummed as she walked down the halls of the Hyoudou household, she was currently in her priestess outfit, holding a tray that had a kettle full of tea, along with two cups.

Issei remained in his room alone. He wanted to be left alone for today. There were many thoughts and fears going through his mind right now. "If only I would have thought with my brain instead of my dick." He told himself. It was then he heard a knock on his door. As much as Issei didn't want any visitors right now he decided to answer the door. He feared it was Rias and she had found out about last night, though it was only Akeno. "Oh.....hey Akeno. Can I help you with something?"

Akeno simply smiled. "Want some tea." She asked Issei as innocently as she could, even doing a bit of playful pout, all just to give him some tea, man was Akeno a weird person.

"Um.....sure, thanks. Y-You can come in if you want." Issei said letting Akeno into his room. Oh boy, tea. Tea is the fucking reason I'm in this whole mess. He thought. Though he wasn't going to turn down Akeno who looked like she was just trying to cheer him up. Or at least that's what he thought. Issei would soon see her more, sadistic side.

Akeno smiled as she sat cheerfully on Issei bed, putting the tray on it and making sure it did not fall over. "Issei-kun." she said softly to the current red dragon emporer. "Can i ask you something?" her soft innocent voice was like listening to a siren sing, beautiful.

Issei helped Akeno with the tray so that it did fall and spill everywhere. He was handed a cup of tea which he gladly accepted. Taking a sip it tasted real good, yet strangely familiar. It couldn't be the same.....nah his mind was probably playing tricks on him as he was pretty stressed out at the moment. "Um...sure Akeno. You can ask me anything?" He told her.

Akeno actually hadn't done anything to the tea, sniling she put her left han on his thigh. Leaning she whispered. "I know what you did, Issei-kun, but i wont tell."

Issei's blood ran cold, his body stiffened up. There was no way Akeno could have found out about. "U-Um....I don't know what you're talking about." He told her playing the idiot card.

Akeno giggled at Issei attempts, her hand snaking it way down to his crotch. "Don't play coy with me, I know what happened, you fucked Xenovia and with a very high chance she would get pregnant." Her hand gripped Issei privates through his pants roughly, earning whimpering from the boy. "Now my dear, I wont tell Rias if, and i mean if. You promise that if Xenovia gets pregnant you wont abandon her, and... Well i think you will hate this part." she leaned in a bit more whispering. "You become my slave."

At this point Issei was both whimpering and trembling. Akeno had him by the balls, literally and figuratively. How did she find out about it? Now she was blackmailing him. Sure he knew Akeno liked him but Issei didn't think she would this far to get love. Geez why the fuck does everyone want me to be their slave? I'm supposed to have the harem. He thought. "S-Slave......isn't that g-going a little too f-far Akeno?"

Akeno giggled playfully. "Nonsense, I will treat you well and make sure nothing bad happens to you, I will also make sure I wont be to aggressive on you." She cooed soothing words to the pervert. "Besides you won't actually be my slave, you will still have your free will." Her grip on the poor Hyoudou cock became a little less tight. "Just make sure not to fuck around like the idiot you tend to be, because Red Dragon Emperor or not, I still can kick your ass.

Oh it was surprise Issei was scared shitless now especially after being threatened. He could hear the venom drip from Akeno's voice meaning she was serious. If he was smart he would exactly what she tells him to do. "A-Alright.....w-what do you want me to do?" He then asked.

Akeno smiled and let go, pushing Issei on to the bed, sliding off her outfit in the process, letting her curvy naked body be shown. Her large supple tits shined in the rooms light, she had a smirk on her face, as she pressed them together teasing Issei with them.

Issei couldn't help but stare as Akeno pushed him down onto the bed, stripping for him. His eyes were locked right onto her breasts. Oh God....Akeno's funbags. Issei thought. He lifted his trembling arms to touch them, poking her nipples with his index fingers.

Akeno moaned ever so slightly as her nipples were pushed in. "Don't be to shy~." She cooed to Issei, her chest jiggling with every grope from the pervert. "Your hands are so soft, Issei-kun." She moaned as her nipples were lightly pulled, not enough to hurt them or anything. After all Issei wasn't the type of guy to do that.

Issei began using his thumbs to make circles around Akeno's nipples before sitting up and burying his face in her tits before sucking on her left nipple. Man it's a good thing she didn't say the word boobs yet. Sure Akeno may have not put anything in the tea, but someone else did. Someone Issei would have never expected.....no it wasn't Koneko.

"Oh yes!" Akeno moaned loudly as her tits were sucked. "Suck as much as you like my sweet little slave, suck to your hearts content!" she felt Issei free hand playing with her right breasts, groping and fondling the skin, pinching her nipple ever so slightly. "How big are you? I want to you know your cock size, is it really big? Or is that a lie and you have a tiny baby cock?" She asked and moaned, not actually expecting an answer from Issei.

Oh did Issei ever so suck on Akeno big ol titties. Though his eyes widen in shock when she said he had a baby dick. Baby dick?! I'll show her. He thought. "Well.....see for yourself." He whispered in her ear before pulling down his shorts and boxers to reveal his rock hard cock. It was already sticking up and twitching a bit. God did he was to put it between Akeno's soft tits. He wanted to cover them and her face with his jizz.

Akeno moaned as her breasts were used by Issei cock, her soft love pillows moved around the thick cock, as they stimulated it. "Yes use my boobs to your hearts content!" uh oh, while whatever the tea was spiked with didn't cause him to freak out about feet (though could change at any moment) it caused something else to happen.

Oh no. Issei thought. Hearing the word boobs was giving him the urge to want to worship Akeno's feet. Though he was fighting pretty well. It probably had something to do with his cock being smothered by the lightning priestess' big soft tits. It felt incredible and he knew he wasn't going to last long. "Oh.....oh fuck." Issei moan as he couldn't hold it in any longer. The boy came hard covering Akeno's tits and her face with his seed.

Back
Top Bottom